G.R.I.D.

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by GamerGirl007, Jan 25, 2014.

1. GamerGirl007 Active Member

Deveryn and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  2. Sapphirius Well-Known Member

Looks chilly. I like all the blue and the columns.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  3. Gracey Well-Known Member

Nicely done!!
  4. Bregdania Active Member

Oh wow - when I realised which house type this is I was super impressed. That is an awesome disguise!!! I love it because that particular house has a lot of very distinctive idiosyncrasies.
  5. Goldinrae Active Member

Loving the colour scheme! I'm betting the screenshots don't do it full justice. :)
  6. Afista Well-Known Member

I love all of the apprentices at the individual work stations. The whole project came out really nice!
  7. Valzen Well-Known Member

Super cool! No pun there. Lol

I really like the blues and how you transformed the place. Clean, crisp, yet inviting.
  8. Solaria Active Member

Very nice!!
  9. GamerGirl007 Active Member

Thanks everybody! :) I had wanted to do it for years, I just couldn't find the right color scheme until recently. When I went on Christmas break from college, I discovered some of our new goodies and I had an excellent time. I always wanted a C.I.A. type place for spying on the goings-on around Norrath too. I hope you all are able to come see it in person if you haven't. My screenshots are never very good.
  10. Bregdania Active Member

Oh I've just dropped by for a visit and this is so cool! Sorry for the pun. I love, love, love the spy network. It's this kind of out of the box thinking that blows me away!!
  11. GamerGirl007 Active Member

12. Cheribomb Well-Known Member

Very nice! The color scheme works very well! OMG and I just realized which house this was too. Amazing transformation!
  13. GamerGirl007 Active Member