<Metalocalypse> room for more fun folks

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Ladymist, Aug 4, 2013.

1. Ladymist Well-Known Member

<Metalocalypse>

guild lots of fun folks who aren't afraid to pick on each other. yesterday the guild hall was disrupted with friendly duels and voice chat filled with smack talk. We have new players join us weekly because our requirements aren't as tight as a lot of guilds. we wont force you to play or kick you because your not online every day. You don't have to be 30 to join ( that's steep especially if your grinding aa) we understand people start somewhere

We don't have a status point system we have a time with guild and guild participation rank system. a level 95 can do 2 writs an rank up fast and its unfair to the level 20 who don't get jack for doing writs for 2 weeks. We are team oriented. our depot is full and guild bank has useful things donated by our crafters and adventurers.

We are Casual,

any guild member can invite and you wont be forced to sign up on a website you probably will never visit and you wont get a office space interview on how or what you can do for us lol

also we wont make you put all your characters in our guild, put 1 3 or all its up to you

type /who all metalocalypse to see who we have online when your on to get a feel for our levels and population

Antonia Bayle chapter is new and younger, more active in battle grounds. The guild is level 75 with a teir 1 guild hall in North Qeynos. Aprox 8-20 online 400+ accounts formed 7/11/2012

Freeport Chapter is starting up progression raiding (95+). Mildy active in Battlegrounds. Much older than the ab chapter we are 5400+ accounts aproc 25-50 online lag friendly tier 2 guild hall in Freeport formed 5/16/2011

guild chat is family friendly, voice chat is 18 years plus
    Feara likes this.
  2. Ladymist Well-Known Member

antonia bayle guild is now level 76 and had 8 people join us tonight
  3. Ladymist Well-Known Member

Antonia Bayle Chapter is please to announce 23 new people joined us this weekend, we hit level 80 And we are now in a t2 guild hall
  4. Ladymist Well-Known Member

Harvest Depot restrictions for Freeport server metal have been lifted, you now only need to be with the guild 1 week instead of 2 to use it
  5. Ladymist Well-Known Member

Antonia Bayle server guild hall just got its Arena portal thanks to Havefun's donations. Also 17 wonderful new members joined us over the weekend
  6. Ladymist Well-Known Member

Antonia Bayle Chapter Metalocalypse has started a crafting contest today with great plat rewards! ways to win range from who has progressed the most ( ie level 10 , when logged off got 40 levels ect). who has gotten to 95 crafter first ect. Come join in the fun. for more details speak to the lovely Naavin our senior officer who is hosting this fun event
  7. Ladymist Well-Known Member

Antonia Bayle metal is now level 90! We are very fortunate to have such a great group that worked very hard on this. Also thanks again to Naavin for putting on the craft contest that helped boost our levels

Freeport Metal has raiding on hold as the raid leader is taking a much needed break
  8. Tatanka_7th Active Member

5000 accounts, and there's only one raid leader? wow
  9. Ladymist Well-Known Member

what guild do you know has 2 raid leaders? that would cause a bit of drama. and for a casual guild, you only need 1. We arent a raid guild :) not to mention since soe kicked out officers and raiders out of our guild..... hard to keep raiders when they feel they may be kicked again and lose dkp points that were by their name.

btw Antonia Bayle chapter hit 92 we now have a chrono mage grats on the teamwork!

Freeport chapter has started raiding on saturdays
  10. Ladymist Well-Known Member

Antonia Bayle server chapter is now guild level 95. Thanks to the teamwork of the guild
  11. Ladymist Well-Known Member

Metal on Freeport is recruiting again. it has been confirmed there is no cap of amount of accounts a guild can have. no one will be booted via gm :p
    AB still recruiting fresh new players and vets alike

I think what makes Metal so successful is that you don't have to be max level to be important in this guild. Heck we have folks who after being with us a couple years on ab that are still in their 30's level. They are just as important to us because they stuck with us and we recognize that.
    We are a community who thoroughly enjoy helping each other out. We look to guild chat first when forming groups and then fill out with general chat if needed. Our gracious crafters are always giving and donating to new and old members alike.
  12. Ladymist Well-Known Member

looking for a raid leader :)
  13. Ladymist Well-Known Member

Metalocalypse is now under new management. I the founder have quit mmo's for more cherished family time
    Freeport Metal leadership has been passed to Estethia
    Antonia Bayle Metal has been passed to Skysong

I would like to thank my guildies and the community for making my gaming experience a stellar one!
  14. voodedoo Member

I will look yall up when i log in this evening, I am interested in joining a guild, and one of my alts is already a member of Metal. I am a level 90 ShadowKnight named Roac. I enjoy casual play and have never cared for Raides much due to my limited play time which is usually late at night due to working 2 jobs and family. I am willing to donate status and plat when i can and I am willing to help anyone anytime i can.
  15. ConcealFate Well-Known Member

gotta love this part of the original posting..............

""any guild member can invite and you wont be forced to sign up on a website you probably will never visit and you wont get a office space interview on how or what you can do for us lol""

especially about the website you will probably never visit! haha
  16. ConcealFate Well-Known Member

why were they kicked out? just curious
  17. ConcealFate Well-Known Member

ill message you with my in-game toons name for you to send plat to directly. :rolleyes:
  18. voodedoo Member

19. voodedoo Member

I meant I will donate to the Guild on occasion if i am a member.