Thinking about playing again

Discussion in 'Tips, Tricks, FAQs, and New Player Discussion' started by SirDoug, Jan 21, 2014.

1. SirDoug New Member

I'm sure much has changed sine the beginning of last year. I still have a few characters but should i just create new ones? also do i need a gold account? Please help I'm lost LOL
  2. Ladymist Well-Known Member

life would be much easier going gold

roll 1 new toon to get the feel for changes, your old toons can be the money makers and rare harvesters..its sucks leveling harvest again

Find a guild. a while back i did a experiment as a ftp newby. being out there without a guild is boring. also if your ftp you can't ask your questions in general chat. guilds help there, you will have guild chat for questions, crafters for cheaper items made and the proficiency of a guild hall is much nicer than running about town.

Dont worry about adornments till end level they are gold eaters unless your grinding aa ofcourse

roll a toon on Freeport or Antonia bayle. it helps to have the option of people to group with lower levels if you do make a new toon and start fresh all over

dont even look at the dragon aa until you sorted out the other aa lol. seeems lately theres less and less levels added and more and more aa's to try and distribute
  3. SirDoug New Member

what expansion do i need to have Merc's? and do i just buy it with Station cash?
  4. Ladymist Well-Known Member

Age of Discovery, but you can buy mercs feature alone off station marketplace would be cheaper
  5. SirDoug New Member

buy that in game? or online? sorry its been a while:)
  6. Dulcenia Well-Known Member

Look at the Adventurers Feature Bundle (think that's the name) under Features on the Station Market. It costs 4000 and has all of the features from the Age of Discovery feature pack. Each feature can be purchased individually, but add up to 7000 SC if you end up buying all individually. Decide which you would likely use, and decide if all for 4000 is a better deal than just buying the bits you want.
    • Mercenaries
    • Reforging
    • Beastlord Class
    • Research Apprentices (for crafters)
    • Dungeon Maker
  7. SirDoug New Member

awesome thank you all