Ic's Alchemy

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Feara, Nov 23, 2013.

1. Feara Well-Known Member

Hello there righteous players.

I would like to share with you what I did with my Private Opera House. You will meet Icuramazed who owns this house. She is my Illusionist Alchemist. Ic walks a different path. She fits in nowhere and roams alone. She is good but is always perceived as evil. Ic grows the finest herbs and is very well known for her potions.

Please note that this house is in no way completed and there is no detail work done. It will take me many moons to collect all the different plants in the game to display in her botanical.

Kindest Regards ~

[IMG]

[IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG]
  2. Afista Well-Known Member

Oooh I love the you used the Opera House for this. The stepped seating area works out perfect for a tiered planting structure to grow all of your alchemist's herbs. Very nice!
    Feara and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  3. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Not to mention, each one has its own "grow light," since there's no sun coming in. Very cool look! Reminds me of box seating at the Hollywood Bowl...all pretty dark in the audience, but gentle lights here and there. :)

Uwk
    Feara likes this.
  4. Feara Well-Known Member

Thank you Afista and Uwk.

I should of never posted it because it is not even finished but I figured if I waited till it was, well... Feara chuckles
    I purchased the house solely for Ic to have her very own place to craft. I have started on other shops for my crafters, thats what I have been doing with the houses I buy. Awesome ideas but a long time in the making. I'm such the multi-tasker, I have like 12 projects going at one time :rolleyes: (and I like it like that :cool:) .

I want to take this moment to say how important you both are to this righteous community of ours at EQ2.

Afista, the Homeshow would not be the same without girl, you really have a passion that shines thru.

Uwk, your very kind and I believe a big, soft, cute kitty in real life to :)

Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  5. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Aw, I'm blushing... :oops::D

But yeah, I'll agree with you on Afista. :)

Uwk
    Feara likes this.
  6. Gracey Well-Known Member

Really nice use of the house to make each plant a personal grow area! Love the other parts too !!
    Feara and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.