Gold Members Earn Double Tokens!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by RadarX, Nov 20, 2013.

1. Kilar Active Member

I didn't realise this, been a long time since I went to a city festival, I have 100's of city tokens too and have already bought everything I want with them, but thanks for the info.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  2. Prrasha Well-Known Member

Well, your original post asked if they could be exchanged for "some status", and City tokens can be sold for status, rather than for festival-merchant toys, if you want. (At least they could the last time I had some in inventory when I was selling off my relics and amulets and such.)
  3. Sharann Well-Known Member

This is just awesome! I am sooo happy that someone at SOE realized that carrots indeed work so much better!
    This is a nice shift in marketing vision. So many many many thanks!! :cool:

[IMG]
  4. Filnydar Member

Thanks a lot for this excellent move !
  5. Mophia Active Member

Great about the exchange merchant, however what about us poor people who only have 1, 2, 3 or 4 of the old currencies, since she only exchanges 5 of the old currencies, and of course they can't be exchanged or sold, or traded!!!!!

Can something be arrnaged for the 1 to 4 pieces of old event currencies please!!!!!!
  6. Leko New Member

SWEET!!!
    Feara and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  7. Mysstie Well-Known Member

Well fart.. I just did a set of weekly missions. I'm out all those tokens I would have received had I waited one more day. Oh well. :)
  8. Corisu Member

9. mouser Well-Known Member

As much as I love this... Let the Mudflation commence.

Giving every gold subscriber 130 plat a week has got to have some major effects on the economy. Yes, I know there are plenty of repeatable quests that you can grind plat out on, but this is just for logging in every day and taking a few minutes to slaughter the local wildlife.
  10. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Something new I noticed, indeed, was where the Candy Exchanger Goblin (whose exact name escapes me atm) was actually taking less than 20 Candies at a time and turning them in for Candy Corn...he seemed to do units of 5 at a time best, but he would also do 1 at a time. For my toons who had nearly full Shared Bank bags/boxes, this helped; didn't have to get 20 at a time and risk getting a second stack of Candy Corn started. Now, if only they would do this for other turn-ins, like the old currencies, that would be great! ;)

Uwk
  11. Snowhaze Active Member

Awesome and Thanks!
  12. Kittybock Well-Known Member

Love this!!
  13. Rylaar2000 New Member

I think this should become a permanent perk for Gold members!

Would anyone like a shmoke und a pancake? =)
  14. Feara Well-Known Member

Feara ponders...
  15. Kalderon Well-Known Member

Only 130 plat oO naaaah, but i havent read any about this.... but yeah, only cause of paying a game should not grant any perks and those player should be equal to players who did pay nothing.... i understand that totaly /sarcasm off.....
  16. Feldon Well-Known Member

I made 850p on Shinies in the last week with ~2 hours of harvesting.
  17. daicia Well-Known Member

YAY! I will be less likely to dream about making rootbeer in a cave now!
  18. Morfydd Active Member

Wonderful idea!
  19. Morfydd Active Member

150 plat per week is nothing compared to the players who bankrolled thousands of plats farming raids.
  20. Kuulei Well-Known Member

I bought 1 baggie of platinum to test it out (while on an obscure alt on AB while I was rating houses) and I now have 115 tokens accumulated. Still waiting for something worthy of my tokens to buy. I know several who are just hoping, me included, they put something cool for like 100 tokens or more on the merchant! :p