Crafted ejectors ?

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Kalika, Nov 20, 2013.

1. Kalika Well-Known Member

According the latest patch notes : " TRADESKILLS
    Crafted adornment dislodger's should now be able to be used on items with purple adornments.
    "

I checked all the ejectors i can make (12 hours ago on storm/live), the description of the basic one is that it shall remove one Red, Yellow or Green adornments. Advanced ones should remove "all adornments" but it's unclear if it affact purples or not.

The only one that specically extract purples is sold for many etymas and preserve the item.

It may be a translation problem or may be the patch has not yet reached europe. And i don't want to risk loosing 24 etymas testing.
  2. Kari Well-Known Member

I noticed the same thing last night when I logged in after the patch and checked the dislodgers in my bags. They still stated red, yellow or green. I am afraid to use my good purple adorns on my crappy gear that I know will be replaced.

Does anyone know which crafted adorn dislodgers are supposed to be the ones to remove purple adorns?
  3. Kalika Well-Known Member

On which server was it ?
  4. Kari Well-Known Member

AB server
  5. Deago Well-Known Member

I cannot help but think of crafted cow ejectors or crafted gnome ejectors now :p
  6. Draylore Well-Known Member

Trichromatic Adornment Dislodger DOES NOT work on purples.....hence the "tri" chromatic in the name.

The Prismatic Adornment Dislodger DOES work on purples....at least it did for me last night.
    Kari likes this.
  7. Atan Well-Known Member

Prismatics work on purples.
    Kari likes this.
  8. Kari Well-Known Member

TY!
  9. Kwikdeath Active Member

Not sure about exactly which ones work, but I know the Advanced Prismatic works on purples. Got a bow drop in labs last night and ripped my Bolstered Attributes off the nexus solo drop I had it on (which was somewhat funny since I had basically just put it on after reading the patch notes the day before).
  10. Gargamol Member

Yes we know the prismatic ones work, I think that is the one they put in the fix for on Tuesday. Sadly there is no cheap 'destroy the item' way to get purple adornments off atm. That anyone confirmed... but to my knowledge nobody has tried.

So if you stick a purple on solo gear it will cost you a few hundred plat to get it off, instead of 12g or whatever the super cheap Trichromatic one is these days
  11. Kalika Well-Known Member

Has Anyone tried the crafted one that extract all adornements and destroy the item? (not sure about the name, probably prismatic something).

As far as i remember the 250pp one was threre to get back the rune and the items.