Please put in a Purple Adornment Dislodger that destroys the item

Discussion in 'Items and Equipment' started by Brighttail, Nov 17, 2013.

1. Brighttail New Member

Greetings,

Etymas are already extremely hard to get in mass quantities so making someone pay 100 just to remove a purple adornment when you don't want to keep the item you are upgrading from is just silly. What you are making us do is to either spend the 100 to keep that adorn or spend the Etymas to get another purple adorn to replace it.

Please please please make a dislodger that removes the purple adorn and destroys the item.
    Thanks

Brighttail
    Le Clown likes this.
  2. Estred Well-Known Member

There are Purple War Runes that are NOT purchasable using Entyma, these dislodges are for them. I do think a Dislodger would be nice. Just an example of what I feel it should cost for a Dislodger, these are no means perfect but the illustrate the cost.

5 Draconic Incense
    10 Draconic Entyma
    7 Frozen Fragments
    5 Frozen Powders
    15 Amethyst
    1 Tungsten Ore

The cost of this should be about on par with a Basic Prismatic Dislodge. The real cost is the Entyma which is 15 total per dislodger which is 1/2 the cost of the Adornment making it worthwhile if you can afford the adornment components which are the more common ones but they can add up fairly quick. This would be the Basic version which only removes a Purple Adornment and destroys the item leaving you with no White Adornments and an unusable item.

If you want to save the item, there is the 100 Entyma cost one. Which I think is a bit high. I think 50 is more appropriate as you can get that in 2 days of quest completion on two characters or four days using one character.
  3. The-Plethora Active Member

This is a bit dumb. I bought the superb prismatic adornment dislodger from the adornment remover for 250 plat and it said I can select one adornment to keep.
    I use it on the item and even see my purple adornment (the remover itself is even purple) yet when you click to select the purple one nothing happens, this isn't very clear to players.

[IMG]
  4. Whitetide Active Member

From today's(tomorrow it goes live) patch notes:

TRADESKILLS
    Crafted adornment dislodger's should now be able to be used on items with purple adornments.

also can adorn white crit chance to any gear slot :)
  5. Estred Well-Known Member

Darn white you beat me to it :p
    Whitetide likes this.
  6. Whitetide Active Member

[IMG]
    Estred likes this.
  7. Brighttail New Member

WHEEEE Now fix the shines!
  8. Mermut Well-Known Member

Woo hoo!
    Whitetide likes this.
  9. Kwikdeath Active Member

Big props to the devs for getting a fix in on this issue so quickly. So glad we didn't have to have the rare adorns sitting in our bags for weeks, really good change :).
  10. Numi New Member

Post update, Trichromatic Adornment Dislodgers still claim to only remove a red, yellow or green adornment. Is this a label issue or can only Prismatic Adornment Dislodgers remove purple adornments?
  11. Mae- Well-Known Member

it's tri-chromatic... 3 colors. Pretty sure that one won't change.
  12. Thand Well-Known Member

has anyone verified that Primastic and combine levers for that mater work? Was a guy in chat on crushbone saying a prismatic gave a invalid item to him.
  13. Numi New Member

Yes, I just tested a Prismatic and it worked.

Mae, well spotted on Trichromatic, lol. I hadn't pieced that together.
  14. Thand Well-Known Member

good i have a few Dropped war runes i would not use till raid gear otherwise )