Episode #64 of EQ2 Talk podcast - - Scar Tissue

Discussion in 'Fan Site News and Announcements' started by Dellmon, May 22, 2013.

1. Dellmon Active Member

Episode #64 - Scar Tissue
    recorded on May 18

The tide has receded after GU66, and Aliscious and Dellmon fish around in the tackle box for what they find alluring in Cobalt Scar. Some listener mail give Dell and Ali a chance to tell fish stories about roleplay tradeskilling, why dwarves seem fascinated by high elf knees, and features they can’t do without. It’s been a while, but find out if the Ali Angle hooks it. Holy mackerel! Something’s fishy with the recording, but we released it anyway just for the halibut.

Click here to listen to Episode 64

Listen to all the shows from our website at http://eq2talk.com
    Subscribe to us on iTunes here
    Check us out at our Facebook page
    Follow us over on Twitter too
  2. Koleg Active Member

Hey guys (Dell & Ali)... wanted to say how much I enjoy the pod casts and how they help break up my long boring days at work listening to the two of you chit-chat about the fun we're all having in Norath. It can really take the edge off when I feel like whipping out my "2HS of awesomeness" and whacking one of my co-workers upside the noggin for bothering me too much. I am always surprised with Dell's knowledge of the game and lore and Ali makes me feel like she knows something more exciting is going on behind the scenes than she is playfully letting on.

When can we expect #65, I'm jonesing a little.