show off your creative created item ideas 2!

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Tenchigirl15, Jan 8, 2013.

1. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

My friend asked me to put in a room for her in one of my houses (in the attic area of the dojo) with a treadmill...here was my attempt at one. Note there is poles in the way up in the attic space.

Side view (the gears are active ones and the rollers move as well)
    [IMG]

Back view
    [IMG]
    Tierisch, Luperza and Tenchigirl15 like this.
  2. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

I have gotten the most comments on this patio set....

[IMG]

Also on the patio is a bbq complete with sink and frig...
    [IMG]
    Tierisch, Glenorian, Avahlynn and 2 others like this.
  3. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

My first house I completed when I returned to the game which I had to learn how to use editor to hide all the pink (Researcher's sanctum). Got positive feed back on the shield wall I created in this house (hopefully you cannot see the seams in this pic....like I said my first time using editor lol)

[IMG]

Here is people's favorite stop in the house, not sure why ;)
    [IMG]
    Tierisch, Glenorian, Luperza and 3 others like this.
  4. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Oh, I can guess why... ;->

Hey folks, is there a way to "hide" the listed name of Qho or Nathan Ironforge? I've got a Nathan, but I don't want it too screamingly obvious; he's supposed to be someone else (not a named NPC from EQ, just someone else).

Also, do you happen to know what the coordinates are for the Dojo attic? How far up, for example, into the ceiling do you have to go to get to someplace and not just t-port into a Twilight Zone? ;->

Uwk
    Tierisch likes this.
  5. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

I have a house on AB that has both the attic breakout area and then on top of the house that is just nothing but black but can build walls and ceiling to make it a space usable. If you want to look at it, it is Acotta's dojo in SQ called Squeal in Hall of Fame. Here are the coords:

Attic: 5.26, 5.48, -7.35 and Top of house: 3.76, 8.22, -8.88
    Tierisch and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  6. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Great! Thanks! That's exactly what I need! :)

And I'll probably rustle up some of my AB alts to check that out...can't wait to see! ;->

Uwk
    Tierisch likes this.
  7. Tenchigirl15 Well-Known Member

hey, sorry for the late reply, the ingredients are:

1 pristine meat hanger
    1 a pristine elaborate teak shelf (for swing chair)
    1 a pristine fancy teak shelf (for a wooden slide)
    1 ladder
    1 bridled wind komodo

hope this helps and post a pic of it when your done yours. :D
  8. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Love it! Great ideas, but tell me: where did you get the ladder? And does it actually work (can you "climb" it)? All this time, I've been fussing over workable ladders, without realizing we already had 'em...though I imagine they're pretty high level. Now, if we could get recipes for every tier for 'em (like, Elm Ladder, Maple Ladder, etc.), that'd be something. ;->

As for my critter ride(s), I was originally thinking of a carousel, though this would work for the smaller plushies! Was originally gonna be a double-decker carousel, but this could work well, too. :)

The best place I could think of to set this up for the longest time was in the Mistmoore Estate; lots of item slots (relatively), and a great big open round area for an indoor carousel...maybe do up the rest like the old Pier 39 in San Francisco. On the other hand, I now have the Hua Mein retreat, too... ;->

Uwk
    Tierisch and Tenchigirl15 like this.
  9. Shanyssa New Member

Halfling ladders are part of the Bristlebane Day recipes, so not a high level one at all ;) For them to be "functional" you just need to slant them a bit with the editor.
  10. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

VERY COOL!! :D

Teach me not to read the recipe books... :)

Uwk
    Tierisch likes this.
  11. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Hey, Ocarinah, I got the chance to visit your dojo ... very cool! I'll definitely have to try that with my female dwarf Provie on Test. :)

Uwk
  12. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

Thanks Uwk! Sorry took so long to respond, I don't log into forums very often.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  13. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

I feel like The Most Interesting (Person) in the World sometimes myself:

"I don't always log into forums, but when I do, it's Norrathian Homeshow...or Support. :-/" ;->

Uwk
    Tierisch and Tenchigirl15 like this.
  14. grlnxtdr Active Member

OMG! A TARDIS! Awesome! Now I need to go find Prestige house to turn in to a Dr. Who House so I can try and Build One!
  15. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

There are actually quite a few here and there; do a Search on TARDIS in Norrathian Homeshow threads and you'll probably get a lot of ideas. :)

I think it'd be cool to have just the TARDIS filling the entrance-way to something like a 2-room house, no getting around it, but the "front door" could have a portal to a prestige place buried just deep enough within to be invisible but still functional (and maybe a magic mouth-type sign nearby [behind the TARDIS, out of visual range? inside whatever makes up the TARDIS?], saying something like, "So sorry; busy; just knock..." and perhaps a text-based sign on the front, with the notice that you see on the TARDIS)...you go to "knock on the door," and boom, find the inside is bigger than the outside (complete with merchant selling crates, etc., just like a regular home...at least somewhere in the many, many rooms). The front room of this place, of course, would have to be the control room. ;->

Uwk
    Tierisch and Glenorian like this.
  16. Absyntheea Well-Known Member

I'm actually planning on making a Tardis house (and so id someone else on Crushbone. :) ) I already have a portal in one of the windows of the Tardis you see.. which will eventually lead to the inside.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  17. Tenchigirl15 Well-Known Member

I just love that bike! what are the ingredients to make one? :)
  18. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

I see a couple of Knives or Forks from the halfling guy in Thundering Steppes, and one of the scrolls; the Erollisi bear, of course; a rolled-up bedroll?; the wheels look like Tinkerfest stuff; lots of stone things, and a couple of cushions for the seat? Yeah, I'm gonna need a definite ingredient list, too... ;->

Uwk
  19. Rargo Active Member

Something I made back on Splitpaw and recreated when I moved to Antonia Bayle server.. A Crane Game.
    Needed somewhere to put all those plushies!

[IMG]
    Tierisch, Luperza, Ocarinah and 8 others like this.
  20. Alanducar Active Member

Wow old friend that looks amazing :). I never knew you moved to AB but i remember you from way back when on Splitpaw. You may remember the name Bremethor. I am on Everfrost these days but originally moved to Blackburrow. I had no idea that you had this creative spark. I would love to see it sometime and just say hello again! :)