New Player seeking Guild

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Narew, May 4, 2013.

1. Narew New Member

I started playing about a year ago but didn't quite get into the game until now and ended up taken a long break. Im still very new to the game and basically just looking for a fun and helpful group to game with.

What i am looking for in a guild:

First off i am a Free to Play player. As i understand it i will have certain limitations while i remain as such. so please take that into account.

1. Mics Not required. This is an RPG not a FPS. I understand the need for mics in large scale raids and such, I do have one but unless its for some massive raid or large gathering i prefer not to use it.

2. I am NOT looking for any guild that requires a website signup or constant scheduled raids or events that must be attended. I just want a casual and social guild with at least 20+ active members. If you raid great or you host events even better just give the option not to be there. I am pretty busy with work sometimes.

3. My current character is a half elf paladin on Crushbone. It is however still very low in level. ive never made it above level 12 on any character in EQ2 i just didn't get into the game that much until now.

4. I am 28 Years old and as such i have a lot of MMORPG exp. UO, WoW, CoH, AoC, LoTRO, STO, SWTOR, And UWO. I have played many over the years and i fully understand that every game is different so i want a guild with friendly people willing to help me learn the ropes of this game. At the same time please recognize that im not some cocky little kid that thinks they know everything about everything. One major thing i look for is respect. I want to enjoy my time on the game with my guild and not want to have to quit just to avoid drama and little kids immaturity.

5. I work constantly shifting hours so i may not always be able to be active. I can guarantee being online at least TWO days a week but beyond that i make no promises. This is just a game and i do have a real life so please understand that i have other priorities.

Other then that i am a very nice person. love to bs and joke around and just over all relax and play after a long day at work.

Thanks for everyones time and i appreciate any replies.
  2. Squeeble New Member

Well everything you're looking for in a guild you can find in my guild, The Lost Alliance, except for one: we don't currently have 20+ active members. We've shrunk in size over the last year due to my and my wife's absence from the game, but since I've returned I'm slowly working on recruiting new members again. You sound like someone we'd love to have around, but if you wouldn't like a guild where you'd only see a few people on during the weeknights and off and on during the weekends, then my guild wouldn't suit you. However, I won't get my guild to grow again without people like you giving us a chance :) Let me know here or in-game if you're interested (Squeeble & Enmity are my main toons, but currently I'm working on lower level characters--of which I have an additional 8--so your best bet to reach me would probably be a reply to this thread).

**BTW, our guild is on the Crushbone server.
    Feara likes this.
  3. Narew New Member

Squeeble your guild sounds interesting i am more then willing to give it a shot. I am also a married man and that is one of the reasons i am not as active as i normally would be aside from work. Love my wife to death and she deserves my attention more then a game does lol. My in game character name on crushbone is Narew. Only character i have at the moment. Feel free to look me up when you are able. I will be logging on any time in the next half hour. Lets get together and work out the details. Thank you for your reply and i look forward to getting some games with your guild.
    Feara likes this.
  4. Squeeble New Member

Sounds great, Narew! But darn it, I wish I had checked this half an hour ago, I just logged off for the night! I understand completely about being married and work and all that, I myself am 29, married with a kid and a full time job so it sounds like we're in the same boat as far as game time goes. I'm going to be finishing the drywall in my garage tomorrow (so much fun...) but I should be on in the evening for a little bit, probably around 7:00 pacific time. If I get a chance to I might be on for a few minutes early tomorrow morning. I'll add Narew to my friends list and keep an eye out for you. Hope to see you in game soon!
  5. Narew New Member

Sounds good ill try to get with ya asap. I am also on pacific time and i work this Sunday and Monday from 4:30 pm. to 1 am. So i apologize if i am not around much for the next few days. For sure will be around on Tuesday. maybe a hour or so after i get off work the next few days but i wont be online long on work days. Basically it is going to be hit and miss until Tuesday but maybe ill catch you online before then. See you in game.
  6. Kitsuka Member

If things don't work out there, just give me a shout in-game :) Any member can invite, just /who all Auxilium
    Open door policy :) We have a separate raid force in later levels but the website is not required unless you decide you want to raid. We have members ranging from level 7 to 95. We have adventurers, crafters and raiders all under the same roof :)

Wherever you go, good luck!
  7. Narew New Member

Squeeble i believe i friended you and your main alt. They changed my work schedule so i will be working 12:30 am to 9 am starting today. Pacific time by the way. I will be online in the mornings after work and of course a little while right now before i try and sleep a bit before my shift tonight. Hopefully i can get set with ya before i log out.
  8. Squeeble New Member

I've been keeping an eye out for you while I'm in game but figured you've been working. I will try to get in game tonight and catch you!
  9. Jolemai Active Member

What time zone are you?