Crushbone: The Lost Alliance

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Squeeble, Apr 19, 2013.

1. Squeeble New Member

[IMG]

We are a small, casual and friendly guild on Crushbone that has been around for several years, originating on the Lucan D'Lere server. Some of our members are brand new to the game and others have been playing for many years. Our guild is open to many types of newcomers and is more than happy to help newbies learn the game. I like to think of our guild as an "open guild" where nobody is required to play any specific way except by how they choose. We aren't a raiding guild, but if some members want to try to form a raid party we're down with that. We aren't a crafting guild but we have level 95 crafters of every variety and are always ready to help out any way we can. A few of our members are quiet and tend to keep to themselves, and that's all right with us; if you don't like to chat much or spend a lot of time grouping you'd still be welcome here! I understand not everyone enjoys guild chat and would prefer to be left alone to play the game how they want but still would like having access to the amenities a guild hall provides.

Our guild hall is in Neriak, just a little tier 1 hall but full of everything you'd ever need. We have plenty of ways for good-aligned toons to reach the hall to obtain their Call to Guild Hall, but I've found the most fun way to be sneaking them past the guards in Neriak! Currently, our guild level is 71 with a little bit of progress being made each day as our members do the odd writ here and there. We are in no hurry to become a level 95 guild, as we understand that once that level is reached there is nothing more to look forward to until the next level cap increase, as far as guild leveling goes.

In the past we have planned weekly group activities such as dungeons runs, tradeskilling instances, heritage quests and the like. We also enjoy guild events, and although they are generally open to guild members only, we have done some public events before (such as our Halloween party, which was a blast!) We do have plans for an upcoming Crushbone Ironman contest and invitations will be open to the entire server.

If you would like more information about our guild such as rules (which really are few) and how our ranking system works, stop by our website at www.thelostalliance.guildportal.com !

Thanks for checking us out and hope to see you in game!

--Squeeble Murdunk Jumjum III
    [IMG]
  2. Squeeble New Member

I would like to add that coming up in June the Lost Alliance will be hosting a server-wide guild event, the Faydwer Footrace, a racing event beginning at the Butcherblock docks and ending at the Gnomeland Security HQs; there will be over 300 plat in prizes for the winners! Keep your eyes on the forums for this announcement when sign-ups begin...all guild members have a guaranteed spot on the list!