Best solo anything class?

Discussion in 'Spells, Abilities, and General Class Discussion' started by ARCHIVED-Bardagg, Nov 8, 2012.

1. ARCHIVED-Bardagg Guest

Hi,
    What is the class that's best at being able to solo anything? I love to both solo and group, and when I solo, I enjoy the experience of being able to do anything.
    I'm hoping it's one of the Mage variants, but I'm open to anything.
    Many thanks in advance!
  2. ARCHIVED-lisemanta Guest

From what I hear the Necromancers and Conjurors are pretty decent at soloing as the mages go. Part of this is due to their pet.
  3. ARCHIVED-Mermut Guest

Inquisitor (melee specced), warden (melee specced), shadowknight would be my three suggestions for 'easiest to solo'. But if you want to group, healers and tanks their particulr roles that you may, or may not, be interested in performing. If you run either of the healers (inquisitor or warden) I'd suggest going AA heavy for a bit to bump up the melee dps of them (melee conversions, multi-attack boosts, personal defensive buffs). Once you do that, those two classes solo easily. I soloed Nektulos Castle when it was blue recently with a warden. This was on a new server, so no twinks.. nothing passed down from a bigger toon, no legendary gear. Just mastercrafted armor, apprentice/journeyman spells and quested gear.