/command battleground add

Discussion in 'Battlegrounds' started by ARCHIVED-Lethlian, Aug 30, 2012.

1. ARCHIVED-Lethlian Guest

The forward slash command for when your name is white, due to not being placed on either team is not working.
    /battleground add command does not work
    thank you for your time and consideration.
    -Lethlian
  2. ARCHIVED-Ulrichvon Guest

changed to remove an exploit, I'm afraid occasionally losing 5 minutes of time was a better sollution than allowing the exploit to continue.
    Sure, making the penalty time less might have been smart to do at the same time as this, but eh, maybe 1:100 matches I'm on the white team.
  3. ARCHIVED-tooloose Guest

I find this to be insanely annoying, we can't add our selves to a team, or be moved to one, so we either have to watch, camp to a different toon and take the penalty, or leave the game and take the penalty, go do whatever, but still have the penalty.

The penalty is what I am getting at. If you haven't noticed. I don't watch forums at all, but if there is a post about why we still keep the penalty for the white team, it's not within my knowledge.
  4. ARCHIVED-tooloose Guest

tooloose wrote:
  5. ARCHIVED-convict Guest

Too bad it's abused and used as an exploit to quit and rejoin until you get the match you want. If people can't wait 5 minutes then there's more of an issue there than the game. I've been on the white team 2 times ever, leaving and doing something else for five minutes won't kill you.