No AEs in Sleeper's Tomb

Discussion in 'Wizard' started by ARCHIVED-Man Witch, Sep 21, 2012.

1. ARCHIVED-Man Witch Guest

My guild has raided the new Sleeper's Tomb raid zone twice this week. My AE's don't seem to be landing. I get a message, "No targets in range" when I'm whacking the mobs with my wand? How can they not be in range if I am meleeing them? Is anyone else having this problem?
  2. ARCHIVED-Zasken Stormwolf Guest

I have that problem with AEs on other classes (e.g. zerker, SK and Necro) and it happens everywhere e.g. open landscapes and dungeon instances. I don't think it's specifically a Sleeper's Tomb problem.
  3. ARCHIVED-le Rêveur Guest

I have the same problem, it happens with banshees all the time. I'd rather say it's related to the "flying" mobs like those ghosts. Also, it only happens with fusion and our pbaoe. I think it has something to do with the coding of those aoes vs the mobs coding. Maybe these aoes were designed to check for targets that hit the ground... dunno if you get the idea. It's still very annoying to loose time over these aoes on many fights in this zone... ruins my parses sometimes.
  4. ARCHIVED-denmom Guest

I came into this forum looking for information for my Wizard and saw this thread.
    Last night, my raid guild was in ST and one of the mystics said that his aoe didn't work. He had the "no targets in range". I was on my Coercer and would set off the only blue aoe I have and would connect on the banshees no problem.
    It could be that mine is a 360 bubble while others are "ground" level at about waist high. I'm just guessing at this point. Also my green aoes land but the banshees aren't grouped from what I can see.
    Just thot I'd toss in a few cents.