Old Player Returning

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Theo, Mar 18, 2013.

1. Theo New Member

Hi everyone I recently decided to re-install and give things a go again. I had quit shortly after DoV came out and I have been trying to catch up on all of the changes. However, one of the major factors surrounding my quitting was annoying bugs that just never got fixed. I was trying to think of some of these to include specifically to see if maybe things had changed but could only remember one major one that really stuck out. Beginning during SF there was an issue with loading ui resources where the game would hang at this part of the load screen for several seconds or even over a minute and would not go away until you quit out of the game and even then it would quickly return. After over a year of seeing this and trying several ways of trying to fix it on my end I just got so sick of it and it really became the straw that broke the camel's back so I moved on. I am just wondering if this bug still exists or if it has been fixed also is the team any better at handling bug fixes like this these days?
  2. Alton Member

I still get that in random zones but not very often. I just chocked it up to being an artifact of an online MMORPG as I don't expect perfection and do expect annoyances.

You should give it a try again. Free to play.
  3. ColbyJack Well-Known Member

I've gotten that bug like... twice, and it was only when loading unusual zones (for example, doing the Freeport questline, and going in to kill that failed wraithguard dude). It's not really a bug that I would even register as a real problem at this point in the game.
  4. Vicah Member

The loading ui bug is as bad as it was before, if not worse. After zoning once or twice, I'll get the bug for hours on end. Not only has there not been an attempt to fix it, they still haven't even acknowledged the problem even exists. If bugs like this is what turned you off in SF & DoV, don't bother coming back.