Episode #61 of EQ2 Talk podcast - - Happy Hour

Discussion in 'Fan Site News and Announcements' started by Dellmon, Mar 10, 2013.

1. Dellmon Active Member

Episode #61 - Happy Hour
    recorded on Mar 9

Two podcasters walk into a bar… Brew Day festivities are in full swing, and EQ2 Talk is not one to pass up the chance to drink. Listen to this giant episode, where Dell and Ali look for answers at the bottom of a bottle.

Click here to listen to Episode 60

Listen to all the shows from our website at http://eq2talk.com
    Subscribe to us on iTunes here
    Check us out at our Facebook page
    Follow us over on Twitter too
    Calthine likes this.
  2. Morte Member

With the technology available, why can't podcasts be videos? Doesn't everyone want to see the people being interviewed instead of just hearing their voices? I can't even believe that I have to suggest this! Also, allowing for comments, call-ins , and suggestions would be great additions
  3. Koleg Active Member

Awesome show guys as usual... actually this one was a lot more fun and entertaining. I really enjoyed it, but since I was listening at work I got more than a few quirky stares when I was laughing uncontrollably. Wonder if Dell got himself in a little hot water on the home front with the whole "should of put a ring on it" or the follow up "if you have no committment to it, then you're married to it 0_0". Hope the dev's don't decide to end the sorted PR Booty call anytime soon.

Interwebz video's can take a bit of the mystery out of the pod cast and would quadruple production time. Don't really need a Howard Stern type of stream and would make it so I wouldn't be able watch at work, where I ironically seem to have the most free time. Unless your just looking for some sort of splash screen shot slide show which wouldn't be all that interesting tbh.