Valorous wing color

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Cloudrat, Mar 13, 2013.

1. Cloudrat Well-Known Member

The valorous wings are my most favorite mouse wings and I love that I can put them on some mercs and they show up inside the guildhall too:) (unlike mount ones:()

However, everytime I zone the mercs wings change color sort of like the horse of a different color does.

I want the pink ones please for me:)) The black is pretty cool too, This sparkly set of wings lends itself to various tints beautifully:)
    [IMG]
    Finora, Britefire and Pixilicious like this.
  2. Pixilicious Well-Known Member

I didnt know they do that on a merc, and I would love to see different colors too !
  3. Britefire New Member

I know my mouse would absolutely love those wings to be available in that color!
  4. Absyntheea Well-Known Member

I LOVE that they do that on a merc! It's one of the reasons I wanted them. (Well, besides that they are sparkly!) I wish we could get them in different colors too!

Off topic.. did you know that the frostfell "wrap" cloaks do the same thing in a merc?
  5. Kesstryl Member

Would be nice if they were heirloom too and not no trade.
  6. Griffon Lady Well-Known Member

>.> they say dyes would be too difficult... but here we see a glitch solving the problem for us. =P Soooooo.... if we could just talk them into making this glitch controllable and usable on all the items in the game (including furniture!) 0.0
    <3 *HEAVEN!!!!* <3
    Just one set of RGB sliders, that's all I swear!
    Maybe they'll have RGB sliders for every thing in EQnext?