Freeport - Shattered Memories - Progression Guild

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Terein, Dec 10, 2012.

1. Terein Active Member

Freeport
    Progression Guild

Shattered Memories is a progression raiding guild on the Freeport server. Our Purpose is to raid through each tier and clear the content by expansion until current. We're currently locked at 70 and raiding Kingdom of Sky. We have a good group of core raiders and are looking to expand. Whatever your playstyle, casual, crafter, newb, etc, we welcome you! While raiding isn't required, we do have a few rules everyone must adhere to. So if you have been looking for a progression guild and are up for the challenge, under a spell of nostalgia for the earlier days of EQ2, or a new player looking to try and experience what the game was like than come and see what Shattered Memories is about.
    So sounds interesting, want to join us, or have any questions? Just speak with any of our guild officers and we would be glad to help you out anyway we can.
    Current Cap: 70
    ---
    Raid Times: Saturday & Tuesday at 8:00 pm EST!
    ---
    The Restriction List:
    -If you plan to raid, you must lock at level 70
    -If you plan to raid, you must make at least a 75% attendance
    -You HAVE to keep your lockouts clear. (No raiding current tier outside the guild for any reason)
    ---
    Want to join? Send a tell to Prathon, Eraith, or Lorilenn on Freeport! (or /who all Shattered Memories)

Links:
    http://eq2sm.guildlaunch.com
  2. Terein Active Member

Just to clarify why we're locked at 20, we're just waiting for a couple people to join so we can all level up together. :)
  3. Terein Active Member

Level cap raised to 50, gonna have our first raid this Saturday, requires level 20 or above.
  4. Pagannn New Member

Are there any particular classes you are looking for? I have a couple lower level healers (28 Mystic/42 Inquisitor) but I could get another character to 20 quickly.

I would really like to be a part of a progression guild that's starting with the old content. I would not be able to make it this Saturday due to a family obligation but I'd still like to be considered.
  5. Terein Active Member

We could use every class, don't seem to have a reliable healer atm though, add me in game. (Terein / Vayken / Zeviran)
  6. Terein Active Member

Updated OP, our first T5 raid will be in January.
  7. Terein Active Member

Updated OP, added Tuesday as a raid day.

We still have some spots open, getting ready to start Prismatics, now is a great time to join!
  8. Terein Active Member

annnnd Darathar's dead, we'll be running Prismatic again in 2 weeks or so though! :)

We have openings for just about all classes right now, even tanks. MT group is full though.
  9. Malachy Well-Known Member

Thanks for the invite Zev, you have a large number of great people in your guild and I look forward to doing the next tier with you all on my fury.
    Terein likes this.
  10. Terein Active Member

Updated OP, just moved into DoF. :)

We're short a healer or two otherwise recruiting anything.
  11. Terein Active Member

DoF is coming to a swift end, about to get to the tier everyone really wants. ;)
  12. Terein Active Member

We're getting into KoS / EoF, we currently have 3 or 4 raid spots still open.
  13. Estred Well-Known Member

Glad to hear you all are doing well. Sigh were I not busy with classes and my own raiding I would love to actually see KoS back as it was... well closer to it.
    Terein likes this.
  14. Terein Active Member

15. Terein Active Member

Updated OP, we're recruiting just about everything, mainly need healers and tanks though. Full up on utility classes.
  16. wunderon New Member