Time for a Marketplace section to the forums

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Cloudrat, Mar 7, 2013.

1. Cloudrat Well-Known Member

Seems the marketplace is intertwined in our gameplay more than ever now and I hope it means we can get a section added to the forums to discuss things we would like to see there:)
    Arielle Nightshade likes this.
  2. Arielle Nightshade Well-Known Member

Especially since there may be player creators with ability looking for ideas!
  3. Terein Active Member

Player Studio has it's own forum.

Also @op, I would prefer no Marketplace forum, but that's just me, putting aside from my hatred of the Marketplace I don't think it would be used nearly enough to justify having it's own section.
    Avirodar likes this.
  4. Lempo Well-Known Member

I think they had a thread like that one time asking for ideas for what people wanted to see for crafting recipes... :cool:
  5. amputaci New Member

city of heroes/villains had one, and it was used all the time.

@op, would love to see one here
  6. Taysa Well-Known Member

Here's the problem with Marketplace forums: People will get too used to suggesting things there. There have been several suggestions for crafted recipes that got turned into more marketplace stuff. It's the reason I stopped suggesting anything.

I also don't see them doing this because as it stands now, they can blissfully ignore the several criticisms of the marketplace because there's "too many posts." If they make a Marketplace forum, they have no excuse to ignore it anymore, and it would just make them look bad.
  7. Terein Active Member

And where is that game-- oh wait...
  8. Cloudrat Well-Known Member

the Player studio forum really isn't convenient for just popping in and saying I would like this in the market:)

Not sure a section that others will use to report issues with the market, not just things they want to see matters in the number who will or will not use it.

I just don't read the ones I am not interested in, couldn't you do the same?
  9. amputaci New Member

and that has what to do with this suggestion?