Station Cash ChronoMentor

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Balbasur, Feb 21, 2013.

1. Balbasur Active Member

Any chance you guys are planning of putting a ChronoMentor that is available on SC any time soon?

Perhaps have is 5 charges like the scroll of tracking?
  2. Meaghan Stormfire Well-Known Member

lol there is now...
  3. Taysa Well-Known Member

Are you that lazy to run to a chronomage?
  4. Seiffil Active Member

He's probably one of those guys who dreams of running through gray dungeons to to a specific mob, and mentoring down to kill it without having to worry about trash. Though since he claims be the #1 Brig WW, I wouldn't think trash would mean anything to him.
    Arielle Nightshade likes this.
  5. Alenna Well-Known Member

I thought he was a warden with his call to nerf inquistors all the theim.
  6. VeilShard Active Member

I don't think there should be anything clicky in someones inventory to chrono, (like it's been said elsewhere too easy to run to the bottom of a dungeon) but I would like to see more chronomancers or ways to mentor without a party member maybe at the beginning (or outside) of dungeons or at the bells of various zones. Sometimes Im running by something and think hey that might be fun, but not end up doing it because I don't want to run to town and then back again. Call it lazy sure.. but sometimes I'd rather be spontaneous and just hop right in somewhere and start fighting.
  7. Mermut Well-Known Member

Bah! Many people telling him he was nuts about wanting to nerf inquisitors were wardens, myself included ;)
  8. Meaghan Stormfire Well-Known Member

I'd be happy with chronomancers at most of the major zone hubs- Shrine of Thunder, Village of Bobrick(sp?), Riliss, Jinisk, Danak, Teren's Grasp, Somborn, Gnomeland Security, Port Faydwer, Paineel, Quel'ule all right off the top of my head. Almost every outdoor zone has one.

That would add convenience, perhaps encourage people to spread out more in their chrono farming, and have little to no impact on game balance.
  9. Koleg Active Member

Any zone that has a World Bell near by already does this, anything else that has a druid ring or wizzy spire already does this too but you have to zone two whole times rather than just once.

Oh and to those others ... pocket chrono's will allow exploiting ... you can already do that in the game now.