Plushies and scaling

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by VeilShard, Feb 14, 2013.

1. VeilShard Active Member

There's a few plushies I wouldn't mind seeing being able to scale bigger,

the tiger comes to mind from a Maj Dul quest, it never seems to look big enough to represent an adult tiger. I know the description says "tiny" but since we can scale a lot of other small things big I figured this one should be on that list.

Also the stag and fawn from moonlight enchantments, including the new shard of love one from the Erollisi vendor.

I would also like to see the Magma Wormling plushie get bigger, it's pretty tiny even at max size.. same with the Fire Drake plushie and the Magma Sample.

The Magma golem and sablevein rumbler get to a decent size to my gnome but look smallish compared to a bigger race. They would look so much more imposing and cool with a size increase!

The Pixie plushie I feel their max size should be more like their medium size.

The Naiads and the Dryads from moonlight could stand to get maybe 30% bigger or so. Their heads and bodies just seem a bit smallish compared to the NPC's in the world. I haven't checked the ones from the marketplace but hopefully those also if they don't get bigger then that.

Shorty's Goblin doll and an Emissary Glochk effigy - I know they are supposed to be small but it would still be great if they could be scaled up to life size!
    Also there is a Droag plushie I forget the name of it though it's from a collection quest.

Hope this is considered! And yes I am plushie obsessed..
  2. redwoodtreesprite Well-Known Member

There is also the wolf plushy reward from the "hunter needs hides" guide quest. It is very small when scaled to it's largest. Also, that is supposed to give some sort of speed buff when clicked, but I have never noticed any change after clicking it, even in the house.
  3. Zaph New Member

I'd like to add the Wuoshi plushie from the Triumphant Champion of Faydwer achievement. Even scaled up to max, it is still pitifully small.
  4. Talathionwins Active Member

The Doe and Stag Plushie need to be bigger as well.
  5. Meaghan Stormfire Well-Known Member

6. VeilShard Active Member

YES I somehow managed to pick that dragon plushie for cheap on the broker - because It will be a while before I am in the withered lands - I love how awesome it looks and the graphic is so detailed. Plus it growls too
  7. Britefire New Member

Agreed 100%!

And while your at it, add in all the chronomancer replicas as well, they are to tiny for anything...
  8. VeilShard Active Member

I am adding to this thread the Pink Elephant plushie, and also the pig plushie from Brew day. Betsy seems to scale up well!

Also the Scorpikus plushie is a bit under whelming in size.