Are Obol supposed to drop in the 'Advanced Solo' zones?

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by CoLD MeTaL, Feb 11, 2013.

1. Meaghan Stormfire Well-Known Member

How have you seen that few?
  2. Taysa Well-Known Member

He doesn't group. Grouping is just for the gods and he's a "mere moral."
  3. Taysa Well-Known Member

You'd be quite surprised how many people will farm AS zones over having competition in overland zones.
  4. Meaghan Stormfire Well-Known Member

Then why is he complaining about Obols? Total non-issue for him.

If he'd rechannel all of the time and energy he spends on the forums complaining about all of the stuff he doesn't have and actually played the game, he'd have all of that stuff.
    Kuulei likes this.
  5. CoLD MeTaL Well-Known Member

RNG Hates me? I am one of the lowest population servers. There is very little to no PuGing. When there is a PuG they want 440crit and 50khp and usually more things.

When I do get in a group and attempt to do the zones, we can't down the final guy. red text, entire group 1 shotted.
  6. Kuulei Well-Known Member

Which zone, is it still faceless you're trying to complete? Don't attempt hard mode then or just farm Dreadcutter. I have seen Greater Spirits in there as well as the ever-so-rare Essence.
  7. Salty21db Active Member

I don't like stuff being easier...just get that out of the way.

However how does it make sense to claim they are heroic currency yet drop in the open world off solo mobs but not in advanced solo dungeons? lol
  8. Meaghan Stormfire Well-Known Member

440 crit is way overkill for heroic content. Do you mean PuR? Also, 50k hp is nothing to get these days. Which zone are you getting one shotted in? If you're dying on the red text that means you're screwing up the script and need to learn the fight. Red text wipes usually aren't gear related, they are player knowledge/skill related.

Not being able to get a PuG is no reason to not be able to complete content. Just find a guild that will put up with you.