New questing fun!

Discussion in 'PvP & Battlegrounds' started by Ladymist, Nov 13, 2012.

1. Ladymist Well-Known Member

One good thing about this expansion, theres a ton of new pvp because Everyone wants to get their quests done lol
  2. Olihin New Member

It has been fun. I enjoy seeing everyone online and trying to fight for that last quest update, only to get killed by the lurking enemy PvPer!

I am glad everyone is having fun. Well, the hunters at least.
  3. Twinbladed Well-Known Member

Not to bust the bubble but what are the plans for when everyone has what they need from open world?
    Vandrago likes this.
  4. Ladymist Well-Known Member

back to bg and wf i guess :mad:
  5. Fleshdecay Well-Known Member

Aye, im loving all this pvp. The quest are getting people ive never seen before out of their guild hall. It's actually sad seeing so many people i dont recognize because they literally avoid pvp. Seeing all these high ranked players dying in a few hits makes it obvious they have avoided pvp for some time.
  6. Xeos Well-Known Member

Yes the PVP right now is amazing. I wish open world had this many objectives all the time.

A random quest generator with half way decent rewards and the chance of masters or an adornment or something would be great. Also, grant tokens to buy faction based items.
  7. Exur Well-Known Member

enjoy... you have maybe a few days left.
  8. Xeos Well-Known Member

Yes sadly you are right Exur
  9. Xeos Well-Known Member

Easy fix, faction merchant with tons of good items, enough to equip any class COMPLETELY with two separate sets of gear one for survivability and one for DPS, or mix and match of course, Decent amount of coin given, 3-5p a quest, this alone would keep people coming back.

Create it with a tier style, like BG gear; get T1 to trade-in alongside faction tokens gained from questing to get a T2 piece and so on. All random quests, which would limit lame choke points. Also, variable difficulty (like some zones), the harder the version of the quest the better the reward.
  10. Ecno Well-Known Member

+1 we need to promote open world PVP and keep doing so... there is no reason why this cant last if we can provide the reason for people to be outside of the guild halls and not in BGs. The player base is clearly there...most have ust become complacent pansies that never come out for PVP anymore
  11. Xeos Well-Known Member

Haha, so true. It saddens me to also see that PVE gear can give nearly the same benefits as PVP gear. Unless you have all T3 gear... Lethality and Toughness are far to low to make a difference otherwise
  12. Mopeygothic Active Member

having the best gear drop in contested zones is also a way to ensure that everyone doesn't just dissapear into instances for PVE
    Broan likes this.