Santa Glug's Candy Castle by Kat == Freeport server

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Kattt, Jan 7, 2013.

1. Kattt Well-Known Member

Jingle Bells, Santa Glug smells, Lucan D'Lere laid an egg! Lalalalalala! :D

[[This house is published on leaderboards under Large Homes. It is the Manor of Erollisi in Frostfang Sea. On Freeport server]]

Ok, I know most probably are worn of holiday tunes, or event stuff, let alone Frostfell activities...but hoping you'll enjoy one more dose of it. :p

If you visit in person, please make sure you allow for load time. Santa Glug wanted his gingerbread gaudy and festive (as they tend to be)...so away it went! Don't forget to turn on the tree lights and fireplaces...it truly brings out the festiveness! Hope you enjoy, and I look forward to seeing everyone else's holiday projects!

Many big thanks to all homeshowians for all the laughs, the help, the inspiration you give, and being able to gawk at all the brilliant designs you do! I've learned so much from all of you, so thank you!

Happy New Year all, and thanks for looking...onto the shots...

Step through the looking glass to Santa Glug's waterfall top castle, North Pole, Norrath:

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

And your first stop, is a festive carousel, which Santa Glug won't admit to the fact he rides every day:

[IMG]

Passing by the front entry to castle...(fireworks display along the way):

[IMG]

Mr and Mrs Snowpeople are watching the gingerbread man SWOOOOOSH (a popular word lately in homeshow channel :p ) down the hill by them:

[IMG]

Then wandering out to the back...there is a Frozen Garden: (Rumor has it that when Santa Glug's goblin elves (helpers) are bad, they are frozen for a season back here. So keep an eye out, you just might catch one, or pieces of them!) ;)

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

Now onto the inside of the castle. The bottom portion is Santa Glug's residence, with living room, bedroom with powder room adjoining, dining room, and kitchen. But first when you enter, is my own version of a holiday village. The Norrath Frostfell Village (not to be confused with the event zone.)

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

Santa Glug's snowglobe collection: :)

[IMG]

...continued....
  2. Kattt Well-Known Member

Now up the gingerbread stairs, or as a friend/guildie calls them, carrot cake :p
    In the upstairs turrets are Santa Glug's toy workshop, office, and wrapping room:

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

And the runway...with sled and reindeer, and some upper views:

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

Don't forget to click the snowballs up front if there are any others around besides you...you can pelt them! LOL

And there they are! Hope you can visit, it looks better in person. And drop me a tell if you have a place you'd like me to visit! Thanks for looking! :)

Cheers all!

~~Kat :)
    Feldon, Pixilicious and Kisy like this.
  3. Jexi Well-Known Member

This turned out fabulous! I love it all. Its very festive and a lot of neat structures you made in there. Great job. :)
  4. Afista Well-Known Member

oh wow, so much to see! I love all of the detail. It's one of those places you can't help but smile as you look at. (the candy shooting out of the cannon is adorable hehe) Fabulous job!
  5. Dulido New Member

Great job Kattt I love your place I will try to eat your stairs next time I visit:)
  6. Faeonara Well-Known Member

Hurrah ! you made it Kattt on time and it looks quite fabulous too. It looks so wonderfull though that I do have to complain that now I simply can't decide which part I liked the best :p
  7. Riffy New Member

Amazing work Katt-Lun :p I loved it all ! I have to say that my fav part was the little present-wrapping room up on the roof. I dunno why, but it made me go "Awwwww !" out loud :) /grin

/wave

Riffy
  8. Bloodymoon New Member

Great looking place, you deffinitly have the taste in design.
  9. Lndi Member

Adorable!!! great job.
  10. Kisy Active Member

HOLY C R A P ON A STEEEEEK!!! That carousel is amazing....

I love this... I'm not much of a Frostfell person, and just couldn't bring myself to do much of the quests or decorate with it this year, but this one is truely awe inspiring. Your detail and "gaudy-ness" ( Yes I made up that word, pffff ) was done is great taste.

Amazing!
  11. Olihin New Member

Awesome!
  12. Catri The Dark New Member

Wow! This is incredible!
    If you don't mind me asking, where are those green curtains from? I hadn't seen anything about them before now!
  13. Amoara New Member

This is one of those houses that you go to tour and never want to leave! I had a smile on the face throughout the entire place. Made me feel like a kid all over again, so much so that I had to show my kids how amazing this looked =D You really captured the spirit of Frostfell in every single detail. I absolutely adore this! Thank you so much for sharing it :)
  14. Kattt Well-Known Member

I want to thank everyone for the wonderful comments! =) They mean a lot coming from such a wonderful community. My apologies for not answering sooner, the forums give me such trouble signing in, and I often have to delete cookies, and all sorts of things. But thank you so much, and to Catri, again sorry for not letting you know sooner, but those tapestries are just the backs of the holiday tapestries, turned and flipped. They really have such lovely backs. I love to look at items from all angles. =)

Here is examine info for you just in case:
    \aITEM 755016598 -2034951887:Festive Gigglegibber Tapestry\/a

Thank you again everyone! :)