Forum Avatar Wish List

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Dexella, Nov 9, 2012.

1. Wanic Active Member

Sarnak wearing Queen Antonia Bayle's Halloween mask please.
  2. Araxes Active Member

The ability to upload one of your own.
    Wirewhisker likes this.
  3. ZUES Well-Known Member

A lot of the custom avatars from the old forums are iconic. Ttobey and his dual wielding nunchaku panda riding a dinosaur... /stops to take a breath. This is important for personalization. I hope you guys consider letting us upload our own avatars. Thanks.
  4. Cyliena Well-Known Member

Qho..... and everyone else above has already posted my other ideas. :)
    Senya likes this.
  5. starbuck Member

star wars galaxies avatars and ranks
  6. starbuck Member

kinda stupid changeing forums if you ask me
    Sigrdrifa likes this.
  7. Senya Well-Known Member

I'd love to have my sparkly pink heart avatar back. +1 for custom avatar options.
    Sigrdrifa likes this.
  8. Wingrider01 Well-Known Member

I agree with personal avatars, I miss my adventure cat icon
  9. Jahf New Member

I'd like to be able to choose from snapshots of our characters from ingame photos.
  10. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

(1) Icons for male and female of each race in BOTH standard and SOGA models.

(2) Profession Icons, so if I hate the racials I can pick a pally icon instead. Include both adventure and crafting professions.

(3) Allow us to upload a custom icon. We already can upload signatures, so there's no real reason to NOT allow customization... I assume that icons would be subject to moderation, just as signatures are.

(4) Allow artists to submit custom icons to SOE, and make the coolest selectable from the icon selection screen for everyone.

(5) For the love of Holy Erollisi! Why is the icon selection window a tiny and non-resizable popup?!! Just show us the icons on a full page! The popup shows 1 and one-half rows of icons and is a PITA to use. And remember, most of us these days use HUGE monitors. I have a 1900 x 1200 myself, and look at the incredibly poor use of the screen real estate:

[IMG]
  11. Tylia Well-Known Member

Wood Elf female please!
  12. Jacra Member

Yes please ... *purrr*
  13. GrouchyMouse Active Member

Yeah, add me to the ones who would like to see more variety to the EQ2 avatars and especially to having one's own custom avatar. I miss my little dragon laughing. And I'd like to be able to change the bg like we could before.
  14. kela Member

I would say to start all the avatars we had available from the old forums.
    Levatino and Afista like this.
  15. kela Member

The reason they changed forums was because the old ones where clucky at best.
    Terein likes this.
  16. Eshaac Active Member

Would like to see some of the old icon's come back.. ie..
    [IMG]
    Eshaac
    EshaacTheOld and Terein like this.
  17. Britefire New Member

Import the old forums avatars, with all the class symbols and races and such.

And, most importantly, custom avatars!!!

Seriously, no custom avatars, and not even all the old avatars? Why was that done?
    Levatino likes this.
  18. Anastaise Active Member

I would love to see the old forum avatars (race/class/holiday, etc.) - the new high elf female is so snooty. Of course I would most want to upload my custom avatar that matches my signature.

Attached Files:

19. Froglok Member

I would like male/female of each race

I would also like different armor / clothing of each race. I am not fond of this froglok avatar at all.

Also.. if we could have custom, that would be greeeat. *slurps coffee*
  20. Atan Well-Known Member

This isn't directly related to the avatars, but the posters name should be atleast bold. And I believe it should be over the avatar for more prominence. I find Its difficult to quickly identify the poster if they have no signature. That is, I spend more time scanning for it than I think I should have to.
    Taka, Levatino, Cearra and 2 others like this.