Whilhelmina's Recent Activity

1. Whilhelmina liked Kasa's post in the thread Scorched Sky Feedback & Bugs - 2020.

Sweeeeeet Kaitheel got it back up!

May 29, 2020 at 5:58 PM
  2. Whilhelmina replied to the thread Scorched Sky Feedback & Bugs - 2020.

All house items are now placed on the stairs in my usual published house and I put a second set down in Mum's. House is "Oceanfull -...

May 29, 2020 at 4:39 PM
  3. Whilhelmina replied to the thread Scorched Sky Feedback & Bugs - 2020.

Every house item so far places well. I think the 120 mobs are a bit too tough. I'm pretty well geared and a DPS class and killing them is...

May 29, 2020 at 4:19 PM
  4. Whilhelmina liked Kaitheel's post in the thread Scorched Sky Feedback & Bugs - 2020.

Scorched Sky Celebration is active on Test! You need not fear any of the devotees of Flame you are bound to encounter across Norrath...

May 29, 2020 at 3:38 PM
  5. Whilhelmina replied to the thread Housing & Leaderboards "Ratings" UI Feedback.

Hello and thanks for the opportunity to give input on the leaderboards. I will say the same thing I said back when we tested this on Test...

May 29, 2020 at 2:15 PM
  6. Whilhelmina liked Spextasy's post in the thread A World of Pure Imagination - Newly Published - Maj'Dul Server.

Recently relocated and completely renovated! A World of Pure Imagination - A Tribute to all things Willy Wonka - is now open to visitors...

May 29, 2020 at 2:00 PM
  7. Whilhelmina replied to the thread Financier Fendilix.

Mmh, that's weird, there must be a time when it's ok and a time when it's not. I killed the Financier several time at the exact same time...

May 29, 2020 at 1:25 PM
  8. Whilhelmina liked chattie's post in the thread How Tradeskill for the most part, has been ruined.

Cant believe we had all those talks with Kandor and the hidden behind and mile high gate expert/shadoweded books that everyone was...

May 29, 2020 at 9:07 AM
  9. Whilhelmina liked chattie's post in the thread Shadow tradeskill recipe books.

I'm so tired of looking for Shadowed Books, I keep getting the same ones over and over and over. This is unbelievable after all these...

May 29, 2020 at 9:07 AM
  10. Whilhelmina replied to the thread Oceansfull Feedback & Bugs – 2020.

Well, I think it's a good thing that they are still in and that it's a good thing that they are rare. I only search for those books on my...

May 28, 2020 at 4:36 PM
  11. Whilhelmina liked Gninja's post in the thread Rush Order Writs not fixed.

It looks like only part of the files for the writs made the update. I will get the remaining files to live as soon as we can. Sorry for...

May 28, 2020 at 5:02 AM
  12. Whilhelmina replied to the thread Writs Testing.

Hey, you bothered to work on it after we all asked for it, we will never fault you, and at least we'll get the patch first and will be able...

May 28, 2020 at 4:55 AM
  13. Whilhelmina replied to the thread Server Maintenance - May 27, 2020.

Holiday House Exchange, it's a decorating event when decorators give a house to decorate to another decorator and decorate the house of...

May 27, 2020 at 4:52 PM
  14. Whilhelmina liked dreamweaver's post in the thread Current Server Issues Update - May 27, 2020.

[UPDATE] We're aware of the current issues affecting log in, servers, and the forums. All are being worked on and we will provide updates...

May 27, 2020 at 4:46 PM
  15. Whilhelmina liked dreamweaver's post in the thread Current Server Issues Update - May 27, 2020.

[UPDATE] Servers are coming up and should be unlocking soon or now, thank you for your patience.

May 27, 2020 at 4:46 PM
  16. Whilhelmina replied to the thread 111 without enough faction with my trade union!.

Seems it didn't make the cut to live, probably because of the fixes that should have been added (this is an educated guess). We only tested...

May 27, 2020 at 3:35 PM
  17. Whilhelmina liked Argosunited's post in the thread Confirmed Grasping Bones VII - Not in recipe books.

Another spelling error fixed and yet we're still waiting for spells to be added to game. Please advise why you are not capable of doing...

May 27, 2020 at 3:30 PM
  18. Whilhelmina replied to the thread Confirmed Grasping Bones VII - Not in recipe books.

We, necromancers, decided to take your server hostage and there won't be a game until we have our Grasping Bones again! Beware! All your...

May 27, 2020 at 3:30 PM
  19. Whilhelmina replied to the thread Rush Order Writs not fixed.

It probably didn't make the cut for that build then

May 27, 2020 at 2:09 PM
  20. Whilhelmina replied to the thread This is Long Overdue!!.

what they said

May 27, 2020 at 10:51 AM
  21. Whilhelmina liked Kristabella's post in the thread This is Long Overdue!!.

For the Love of Norrath!!! Please re-classify Veilwalker's Transmutation Stones. They take up bag after bag in your inventory (they do...

May 27, 2020 at 10:50 AM
  22. Whilhelmina liked Kristabella's post in the thread How Tradeskill for the most part, has been ruined.

Here is how Tradeskill has been ruined: 1. Equating getting Expert recipe drops from overseers, by forcing you to participate in the...

May 27, 2020 at 10:31 AM
  23. Whilhelmina replied to the thread 111 without enough faction with my trade union!.

It seems it made it in today. Status is probably still off for work orders but you should be able to get some faction.

May 27, 2020 at 10:29 AM
  24. Whilhelmina liked Breanna's post in the thread Need A Priest.

Ok I found out what it's from at least on my Pally it's from Crusade. And when you read the description it says something blah blah blah...

May 27, 2020 at 7:38 AM
  25. Whilhelmina replied to the thread Need A Priest.

Good catch, you found it. I removed Crusade and don't have the message anymore. Spell says: "Increase Fervor of raid and group members...

May 27, 2020 at 7:38 AM
  26. Whilhelmina replied to the thread Writs Testing.

All Hail the BFG 2020!

May 27, 2020 at 6:36 AM
  27. Whilhelmina replied to the thread Oceansfull Feedback & Bugs – 2020.

Yeah, Leu had a hell of a time too, went way better with my mystic, go figure. Others chars didn't have such problems getting the buckets...

May 26, 2020 at 12:42 PM
  28. Whilhelmina liked Tkia's post in the thread Crafting Station Filters Reset?.

I'm an old woman with limited understanding of programming but I can still cut and paste paragraphs in a text file :D As long as you keep...

May 26, 2020 at 6:24 AM
  29. Whilhelmina liked dorotea's post in the thread What needs to be done to fix crafting..

I hate to say it but Adept may be right about it being too late for anything but bandages on BoL. But bandages are better than nothing so...

May 26, 2020 at 6:03 AM
  30. Whilhelmina liked Gninja's post in the thread What needs to be done to fix crafting..

I'm working on the writs right now... In my garage :p

May 26, 2020 at 6:02 AM
  31. Whilhelmina liked Mermut's post in the thread Not even upset anymore.

Ironically they DID make an adjustment to resolve between beta and live.. the REDUCED the resolve on the MC fabled...

May 26, 2020 at 5:59 AM
  32. Whilhelmina liked Melkior's post in the thread Not even upset anymore.

I totally get it. They've talked a lot about how they just didn't have time to get that right this year. That doesn't really...

33. Whilhelmina liked Melkior's post in the thread Not even upset anymore.

Yep. I cringed when I saw they deleted it versus salvaged it. A lot of people don't know that's where the uncommon lunar...

34. Whilhelmina replied to the thread Recipes UI Suggestions.

First, thanks for asking! I had done manually a lot of filters in game, but I went over and started using Sigrdrifa's filter too. This in...

May 26, 2020 at 5:51 AM
  35. Whilhelmina replied to the thread No-trade overseer agent.

*bump*

May 26, 2020 at 5:32 AM
  36. Whilhelmina replied to the thread Need A Priest.

I get the message every single time I log in or zone on my Paladin on Test.

May 26, 2020 at 5:31 AM
  37. Whilhelmina liked Cyrrena's post in the thread Need A Priest.

For about 3 weeks now, on Kaladim, my guildmates and I have been receiving the above message whenever we zone or enter or finish combat...

May 26, 2020 at 5:30 AM
  38. Whilhelmina liked Tkia's post in the thread Character switching on Thurgadin always fails.

This has been going on for a couple of months or so now. Every time I use /camp <character> or just /camp on Thurgadin only I get a 'can't...

May 26, 2020 at 5:07 AM
  39. Whilhelmina liked Gninja's post in the thread Pack Pony.

Finally tracked this down. Should have a fix coming :)

May 26, 2020 at 5:05 AM
  40. Whilhelmina liked Argosunited's post in the thread Confirmed Grasping Bones VII - Not in recipe books.

Exactly when will this spell be added to game? Why the hell is it so hard to get an answer?

May 26, 2020 at 5:05 AM
  41. Whilhelmina replied to the thread Writs Testing.

You are the very best!

May 26, 2020 at 5:03 AM
  42. Whilhelmina liked Gninja's post in the thread Writs Testing.

Thanks folks, will get these changes made asap!

May 26, 2020 at 5:02 AM
  43. Whilhelmina replied to the thread track list of advanced and empyral/shadow books on Test.

I'm alone in my guild so I don't have a depot, it's easier to dump them all on the broker as I get them (and a lot were sold). I should...

May 26, 2020 at 5:02 AM
  44. Whilhelmina replied to the thread track list of advanced and empyral/shadow books on Test.

Gah, I don't know how you managed to have so many. I keep getting always the same ones. I got an empyral 18 yesterday, everyone had it, an...

May 25, 2020 at 12:40 PM
  45. Whilhelmina replied to the thread 4K UI support.

One trick would be for them to allow mods of the files for those parts, not sure how easy it would be to implement, but if third-party UI...

May 25, 2020 at 4:37 AM
  46. Whilhelmina liked Argosunited's post in the thread In Progress Work Order & Rush Order writs not working.

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq2/index.php?threads/writs-testing.594832/

May 25, 2020 at 4:34 AM
  47. Whilhelmina replied to the thread In Progress Work Order & Rush Order writs not working.

Test Feedback: they work pretty well considering writs are ALWAYS buggy when first implemented. Couple levels to move around, one item from...

May 25, 2020 at 4:34 AM
  48. Whilhelmina liked Jest's post in the thread Missing recipe - Empyral Rune: Ascension of Destruction.

Im not sure if this is intentional, all the other 11 runes from the "set of three" like Piaxo, Pingyuan Diqu and Zou Kunnen, have recipe...

May 25, 2020 at 4:31 AM
  49. Whilhelmina liked Breanna's post in the thread Confirmed Grasping Bones VII - Not in recipe books.

I totally agree. It is beyond ridiculous.

May 24, 2020 at 3:34 AM
  50. Whilhelmina liked Bhayar's post in the thread Confirmed Grasping Bones VII - Not in recipe books.

I have to say, I'm with Argos on this. I think it's odd that spells are missing at launch. Eight months later is ridiculous that they're...

May 24, 2020 at 3:34 AM
  51. Whilhelmina liked Argosunited's post in the thread Confirmed Grasping Bones VII - Not in recipe books.

Can we have a reason posted in THIS THREAD, as to why spells have been left out of game, and when they'll be added? This is honestly...

May 24, 2020 at 3:33 AM
  52. Whilhelmina liked Niami DenMother's post in the thread Writs Testing.

And to clarify, since sp could be either status points or silver pieces, we mean they are giving only 50 status per, regardless of...

May 24, 2020 at 3:32 AM
  53. Whilhelmina liked Sucreblu's post in the thread Writs Testing.

lvl 110 regular writs...50 status/please chk// jeweler

May 23, 2020
  54. Whilhelmina liked Niami DenMother's post in the thread Writs Testing.

Provisioner Rush orders are asking for 24 items per (yield 6 means 4 combines per) for each item, when it should be 18 (3 combines per)...

May 23, 2020
  55. Whilhelmina liked Niami DenMother's post in the thread Writs Testing.

[BUG] Number of COMBINES requested needs to be consistent from class-to-class due to all using the same time requirement for rush orders....

May 23, 2020
  56. Whilhelmina liked Sucreblu's post in the thread Writs Testing.

Carpenter verified lvl 120 rush orders 12/12 items making one item per run - needs to be halved 6/6 2 per run or 4 per run etc Same for...

May 23, 2020
  57. Whilhelmina liked Niami DenMother's post in the thread Writs Testing.

All items requested for these need to be level 111, since that is the level at which they can be first obtained. So any noted level issues...

May 23, 2020
  58. Whilhelmina replied to the thread Writs Testing.

Bugs Summary Rewards: All works order give 50 sp Numbers: Sage: work orders ask for 8 combines for each item instead of 6 rush...

May 23, 2020
  59. Whilhelmina replied to the thread Writs Testing.

Carpenter Confirm Sucreblu's post: work order gives 50 sp. Work order ask for 24/24 combines instead of 6/6 Rush order asks for 12/12...

May 23, 2020
  60. Whilhelmina replied to the thread Writs Testing.

Provisioner (Meals by Norrathian Light) Confirm Niami's post: work order gives 50 sp. Work order asks for 8/8 combines (48/6=8) instead of...

May 23, 2020
  61. Whilhelmina replied to the thread Writs Testing.

Weaponsmith (Pledge of the Blade) Confirm Niami's post: work order gives 50 sp. Veilwalker's Lash of Energy is level 116 (other items...

May 23, 2020
  62. Whilhelmina replied to the thread track list of advanced and empyral/shadow books on Test.

Alchemist (Illessa): missing advanced 18 ; shadow 13, 17, 18, 20 Jeweler (Ixilian): empyral 18, 20 Sage (Wilhelmina): missing advanced...

May 23, 2020
  63. Whilhelmina replied to the thread Writs Testing.

Woodworker (Straightest of Warped Woods) Confirm Niami's post: work order gives 50 sp. I only get 3 recipes and not 4 like the other...

May 23, 2020
  64. Whilhelmina replied to the thread Writs Testing.

Armorer (A rivalry) Confirm Mum's post: Veilwalker's plate pauldrons of evasion is 118, Veilwalker's plate pauldrons of endurance is 119,...

May 23, 2020
  65. Whilhelmina replied to the thread Writs Testing.

Alchemist (Dawn Rider). Confirm Niami post. Work order is 50 sp. Work order asks for 8/8 items instead of 6/6. Rush order asks for 4/4...

May 23, 2020
  66. Whilhelmina replied to the thread Writs Testing.

Jeweler (Gems of All Colors) 50 status for work order Veilwalker's Ring of Dexterity is level 117, Veilwalker's Ears of Ruin is level 112,...

May 23, 2020
  67. Whilhelmina replied to the thread Writs Testing.

Sage work order (Observations by Norrath Light) I'm asked to make 8 of each spell instead of 6. (probably because they're only taking 15...

May 23, 2020
  68. Whilhelmina replied to the thread Confirmed Grasping Bones VII - Not in recipe books.

One more update on Test, writs are back in... But Grasping Bones still isn't in my books...

May 23, 2020
  69. Whilhelmina posted a new thread.

Writs Testing

Last patched added writs for level 120 tradeskillers. I'm opening a thread for feedback. This is on build 15442T. Tailor work order...

Forum: Test Server Forum

May 23, 2020
  70. Whilhelmina liked Niami DenMother's post in the thread Oceansfull Feedback & Bugs – 2020.

Just as an FYI for everyone (since not all Test folk know this), this likely will be seen Friday night. We're only getting patched on...

May 20, 2020
  71. Whilhelmina liked Schmetterling's post in the thread Oceansfull Feedback & Bugs – 2020.

Kaitheel once told us , that the old items will be cycled in and out just like with Frostfell , so we get the new items and some of the...

May 20, 2020
  72. Whilhelmina replied to the thread track list of advanced and empyral/shadow books on Test.

Alchemist (Illessa): missing advanced 16, 18 ; shadow 13, 17, 18, 20 Jeweler (Ixilian): empyral 18, 20 Sage (Wilhelmina): missing...

May 20, 2020
  73. Whilhelmina liked Tittle's post in the thread Beta test of overseers vendor for today's GU.

You sound optimistic about the next xpac.

May 20, 2020
  74. Whilhelmina replied to the thread track list of advanced and empyral/shadow books on Test.

Alchemist (Illessa): missing advanced 16, 18 ; shadow 13, 17, 18, 20 Jeweler (Ixilian): empyral 13, 18, 20 Sage (Wilhelmina): missing...

May 17, 2020
  75. Whilhelmina replied to the thread Oceansfull Feedback & Bugs – 2020.

No, sorry, it was all an overall feeling. I'm a level 120 carpenter in full TS gear and it really took a while crafting all 6 of them....

May 16, 2020
  76. Whilhelmina replied to the thread Oceansfull Feedback & Bugs – 2020.

I concur, they are truly awesome! I put them all in my usual house (Oceansfull 2020, medium homes - Opera house portal in Qeynos under...

May 14, 2020
  77. Whilhelmina replied to the thread Oceansfull Feedback & Bugs – 2020.

Just a fyi on the shells, they spawn on the whole othmir area of the beach (from the cave to the barricades, on the whole sandy part)

May 14, 2020
  78. Whilhelmina replied to the thread Oceansfull Feedback & Bugs – 2020.

Festival locs for the 2 new quests: Eastern Wastes : -1224, -540, 3368 ; Tranquil Sea : -1101, 24, 495 I don't suppose we could get a...

May 14, 2020
  79. Whilhelmina replied to the thread Oceansfull Feedback & Bugs – 2020.

Could it be possible to add sparkles or something to the pigmy buckets? They disappear at a very close range and are hard to see. If you're...

May 14, 2020
  80. Whilhelmina liked Breanna's post in the thread Have a few crafters at 30 but no subclass.

Sounds like you already did if you are level 30, you pick your subclass at 10 and your for real class at 20. So if you are level 30 you...

May 13, 2020
  81. Whilhelmina liked Tkia's post in the thread Have a few crafters at 30 but no subclass.

If you're a woodworker and provisioner you've already passed through the craftsman sub class to get there. A provisoner IS a cook. If you...

May 13, 2020
  82. Whilhelmina replied to the thread track list of advanced and empyral/shadow books on Test.

Alchemist (Illessa): missing advanced 16, 18 ; shadow 13, 17, 18, 20 Jeweler (Ixilian): empyral 13, 18, 20 Sage (Wilhelmina): missing...

May 11, 2020
  83. Whilhelmina liked Uwopo's post in the thread Transferred characters not receiving Overseer 11 quests.

If you transfer a character from an account that's already received the level 11 overseer achievement, they are reset to level 1 overseer...

May 11, 2020
  84. Whilhelmina replied to the thread Confirmed Grasping Bones VII - Not in recipe books.

Especially if you consider that all recipes this expansions use random components of the tier, so it's not that hard to add another random...

May 11, 2020
  85. Whilhelmina liked Argosunited's post in the thread Community Letter: A Note from Jennifer Chan.

I don't believe for a minute she wrote it. Plus if she did write it, and if she cared, she would of revisited the thread and thanked...

May 10, 2020
  86. Whilhelmina liked Kittik's post in the thread Community Letter: A Note from Jennifer Chan.

Until you are the boss, your job is to cover for the boss. Of course he has to say this. I don't blame him for having to defend her,...

May 10, 2020
  87. Whilhelmina liked ttobey's post in the thread Community Letter: A Note from Jennifer Chan.

5 false statements in one post! You won the EverQuests!

May 10, 2020
  88. Whilhelmina liked Argosunited's post in the thread Bonuses Beginning on 5-7-20.

For the next bonus can someone actually read the bug forums?

May 10, 2020
  89. Whilhelmina replied to the thread Bonuses Beginning on 5-7-20.

Ah, yeah, "bonus week: your bugs will get fixed" looks really nice! Thanks for the bonus, we finally have all our experts on Test!

May 10, 2020
  90. Whilhelmina replied to the thread track list of advanced and empyral/shadow books on Test.

May 10, 2020
  91. Whilhelmina replied to the thread track list of advanced and empyral/shadow books on Test.

Yeah! Just got a shadow sage 20 too! Wilh has everything now! (Lich, here I come!) And you completed all the scholar books! Double-Yeah!...

May 10, 2020
  92. Whilhelmina liked Ichoris's post in the thread Mail rejected mailbox full error/Mail icons messed up.

When sending mail I get a 'mailbox full error'. I go and look and the character trying to receive the mail has plenty of space in the...

May 9, 2020
  93. Whilhelmina liked Wishbringer's post in the thread Adventure Pack: Bloodline Chronicles not available.

Claiming D'Morte Insignia Band isn't possible any more, Entering D'Mortes Burial Chamber isn't possible for my Twinks (no clickabel...

May 9, 2020
  94. Whilhelmina replied to the thread Adventure Pack: Bloodline Chronicles not available.

Let me guess, you're on Thurgadin? If so, patch US, grab the tombs of night zones files from the pack folder (don't remember the name),...

May 9, 2020
  95. Whilhelmina replied to the thread Becoming an Overseer.

That shouldn't happen, you need some overseers to start doing quests, even if you could pass some along over time. And it sucks for...

May 9, 2020
  96. Whilhelmina liked Frostii's post in the thread Becoming an Overseer.

I am a player that has many alts. Early on when I began the starter quest to become an overseer I realized that the amount of status I...

May 9, 2020
  97. Whilhelmina liked Wulfen's post in the thread Rallic Pack is unavailable.

RALLIC PACK is available only between the hours of midnight and 7am Tuesday mornings as Wilhelmina last suggested. Today in Tranquil Sea...

May 9, 2020
  98. Whilhelmina liked Tkia's post in the thread Rallic Pack is unavailable.

I checked again today. Pre server down Grim Running on Thurgadin and HOF. After reset Legendary Pepper on Thurgadin and Salve Supplies on...

May 9, 2020
  99. Whilhelmina replied to the thread Confirmed Grasping Bones VII - Not in recipe books.

They lost their tongues, they got grasped by grasping bones escaped from the book! That's why they're not in the book and why they can't...

May 9, 2020
  100. Whilhelmina replied to the thread track list of advanced and empyral/shadow books on Test.

Alchemist (Illessa): missing advanced 16, 18 ; shadow 13, 16-18, 20 Jeweler (Ixilian): missing advanced 20 ; empyral 13, 18, 20 Sage...

May 9, 2020
  101. Whilhelmina replied to the thread track list of advanced and empyral/shadow books on Test.

Alchemist (Illessa): missing advanced 16, 17, 18, 20 ; shadow 13, 16-18, 20 Jeweler (Ixilian): missing advanced 19, 20 ; empyral 13, 18,...

May 6, 2020
  102. Whilhelmina liked Niami DenMother's post in the thread track list of advanced and empyral/shadow books on Test.

Alchemist (Elana): Needs advanced alchemist studies 16-18, Shadow alchemist 16-18 (just got 13 from Leucosia) Armorer (Siofraa): Needs...

May 6, 2020
  103. Whilhelmina replied to the thread track list of advanced and empyral/shadow books on Test.

The only good thing is that between us in this post, we have most of everything. We're missing advanced weaponsmith 18 (Rattish discovered...

May 6, 2020
  104. Whilhelmina replied to the thread track list of advanced and empyral/shadow books on Test.

Alchemist (Illessa): missing advanced 16, 17, 18, 20 ; empyral 13, 16-18, 20 Jeweler (Ixilian): missing advanced 19, 20 ; empyral 13, 18,...

May 4, 2020
  105. Whilhelmina liked Niami DenMother's post in the thread track list of advanced and empyral/shadow books on Test.

The alchemist shortage hurts the most, and at 250 coins each, it will be a long time before I get even one. Alchemist (Elana): Needs...

Apr 30, 2020
  106. Whilhelmina replied to the thread track list of advanced and empyral/shadow books on Test.

I checked EQ2U. Shadow sage 20, alchemist 17 and 18 are still undiscovered on Test. Cheeseypie discovered Shadow Alchemist 13 2 weeks ago.

Apr 29, 2020
  107. Whilhelmina replied to the thread track list of advanced and empyral/shadow books on Test.

Alchemist (Illessa): missing advanced 16, 17, 18, 20 ; empyral 13, 16-20 Jeweler (Ixilian): missing advanced 19, 20 ; empyral 13, 18, 20...

Apr 29, 2020
  108. Whilhelmina liked Leloes's post in the thread Its almost that time again...SPRING ROAD TRIP 2020 Itinerary.

Aren't we all supposed to be adults? I mean.....why all this ridiculous censoring? The only way to get certain words to show up is to...

Apr 27, 2020
  109. Whilhelmina liked Balcerak's post in the thread Its almost that time again...SPRING ROAD TRIP 2020 Itinerary.

Most kids wouldn't pay any attention, unless attention was pointed out to them. But, we live in a new age where anything could possibly...

Apr 27, 2020
  110. Whilhelmina liked Leloes's post in the thread Its almost that time again...SPRING ROAD TRIP 2020 Itinerary.

I think most children aren't as stupid about words as some adults seem to be.:rolleyes:

Apr 27, 2020
  111. Whilhelmina liked Leloes's post in the thread Its almost that time again...SPRING ROAD TRIP 2020 Itinerary.

Not saying it is just kids.....guess I just don't get all this PC stuff...........

Apr 27, 2020
  112. Whilhelmina liked Akissa's post in the thread Missing Plat.

I recently move my main character from thurgdin to Maj'dul. I like it there found a great guild so last week I decided to move my 2 alts...

Apr 27, 2020
  113. Whilhelmina liked Katzandra2's post in the thread Nasty Old Bug Back, one account not recognized.

Asterix, MANY THANKS for coming here to post.

Apr 27, 2020
  114. Whilhelmina liked Asterix's post in the thread Nasty Old Bug Back, one account not recognized.

No ETA as of yet, but the right people are on it. I will post an update as soon as I have one.

Apr 27, 2020
  115. Whilhelmina liked redwoodtreesprite's post in the thread Nasty Old Bug Back, one account not recognized.

When MajDul went down today, my second main account also went down, and is no longer recognized by launcher or logging in without launcher....

Apr 27, 2020
  116. Whilhelmina liked Tkia's post in the thread Crashing to desktop when zone no to GHall.

Think hard about what you pack. It's not about item count it's about the number of different textures being loaded to display those...

Apr 27, 2020
  117. Whilhelmina replied to the thread Elga Upo is naming two pinatas at a time.

ok, ok, I don't expect anything from those diaku anyway, they're just klingon-type mobs with the intelligence of your average ogre, far far...

Apr 27, 2020
  118. Whilhelmina liked Chrol's post in the thread Elga Upo is naming two pinatas at a time.

Alright look, she's not the smartest Diaku in the Corral, okay?!

Apr 27, 2020
  119. Whilhelmina replied to the thread Overseer Charged Quests.

Note on mishaps: if you have Char 1 with a mishap and char 2 with a mishap, when the first mishap quest is done on char 1, you need to...

Apr 27, 2020
  120. Whilhelmina liked Balcerak's post in the thread Elga Upo is naming two pinatas at a time.

She used to just say one clue during the second? round of the fight. Now she says one, then says a second one which switches the piñata...

Apr 27, 2020
  121. Whilhelmina liked Chrol's post in the thread Elga Upo is naming two pinatas at a time.

This could happen if you inflict too much damage too quickly, but will be fixed next hotfix.

Apr 27, 2020
  122. Whilhelmina replied to the thread Elga Upo is naming two pinatas at a time.

I had another problem with her yesterday, submited a bug from Leucosia on Test: she asked for a piñata which was penned but without wings....

Apr 27, 2020
  123. Whilhelmina replied to the thread track list of advanced and empyral/shadow books on Test.

Alchemist (Illessa): missing advanced 16, 17, 18, 20 ; empyral 13, 15-20 Jeweler (Ixilian): missing advanced 19, 20 ; empyral 13, 18, 20...

Apr 26, 2020
  124. Whilhelmina liked Asterix's post in the thread Test Update Notes: Friday April 24, 2020.

ITEMIZATION Corrected an issue where items rewards from the "Ley of the Land" raid quest series were not properly unlocked for alternate...

Apr 26, 2020
  125. Whilhelmina replied to the thread track list of advanced and empyral/shadow books on Test.

Randiom sent me the advanced provi so I can craft food now! The main purpose of this post was to make you all aware that my graphic card...

Apr 25, 2020
  126. Whilhelmina replied to the thread track list of advanced and empyral/shadow books on Test.

Alchemist (Illessa): missing advanced 16, 17, 18, 20 ; empyral 13, 15-20 Jeweler (Ixilian): missing advanced 19, 20 ; empyral 13, 18, 20...

Apr 23, 2020
  127. Whilhelmina liked Asterix's post in the thread Overseer Charged Quests.

The next patch that is going out next week will have a fix for that problem, we have already verified the fix to be working internally...

Apr 23, 2020
  128. Whilhelmina liked Asterix's post in the thread Overseer Charged Quests.

Clarifications: You can have 10 charged quests at a time The weekly quest does count as one Charged quests with charges on them or 0...

Apr 23, 2020
  129. Whilhelmina liked Catin of Runnyeye's post in the thread Overseer Charged Quests.

I don't want S2 quests. I want the S1 quests I worked hard to obtain. Not have them taken away because of a misleading "tutorial" that...

Apr 23, 2020
  130. Whilhelmina replied to the thread [BUG] Mindrender's Heavy Wand of Blazes.

yuck :(

Apr 23, 2020
  131. Whilhelmina liked Niami DenMother's post in the thread [BUG] Mindrender's Heavy Wand of Blazes.

Just as a data point, I tried arrows, crossbow bolts and compressed flame essences (and half the compressed essence recipes no longer seem...

Apr 23, 2020
  132. Whilhelmina liked Argosunited's post in the thread Confirmed Grasping Bones VII - Not in recipe books.

I don't believe they play the game or read the forums. I don't even believe posts that are written FOR THEM, are their words. It's not...

Apr 23, 2020
  133. Whilhelmina liked Tkia's post in the thread Rallic Pack is unavailable.

Legendary Pepper on Thurgadin, Test and HOF, so HOF reset correctly this morning despite the double jump. So, in conclusion from this and...

Apr 23, 2020
  134. Whilhelmina liked Wulfen's post in the thread Rallic Pack is unavailable.

The 64-slot Rallic Pack may be available. I intend to check A_B and Maj'Dul servers for a week or so, but for now, Real Life has taken...

Apr 23, 2020
  135. Whilhelmina liked Wulfgyr's post in the thread Public Test: After Update - erroneous error text.

Happens to my pally alt on Wulf's account on Skyfire as well. Should definitely be a message for Rangers..... for last rites an' all,...

Apr 21, 2020
  136. Whilhelmina liked Nunja's post in the thread Confirmed Grasping Bones VII - Not in recipe books.

BUMP!!!! This is really taking too long to add something that shouldn't have been forgotten. Bet if the dev's actually played their own...

Apr 21, 2020
  137. Whilhelmina replied to the thread [SUGGESTION] Reconstructed Empyral Infuser Recipes.

I'm still missing it. Niami and Randiom have it on Test but this is highly annoying for me. I can't plat infuse at all (we have no plats)...

Apr 21, 2020
  138. Whilhelmina liked Sigrdrifa's post in the thread [SUGGESTION] Reconstructed Empyral Infuser Recipes.

The Reconstructed Empyral Infuser Recipes is a crafter item that's only available via adventuring, which is really kinda confusing. Any...

Apr 21, 2020
  139. Whilhelmina replied to the thread Rallic Pack is unavailable.

Might be interesting for bugged players to check between midnight PST and reboot time. At least there's a pattern on live. Harder to say on...

Apr 21, 2020
  140. Whilhelmina liked Tkia's post in the thread Rallic Pack is unavailable.

Tuesday, following server reset: Test - Grim Running (no reset) Thurgadin - Legendary Pepper and allows toons that completed the daily...

Apr 21, 2020
  141. Whilhelmina liked Argosunited's post in the thread Confirmed Grasping Bones VII - Not in recipe books.

Can we have some input from DPG on this BUG that has been an issue since BETA.

Apr 21, 2020
  142. Whilhelmina liked Argosunited's post in the thread Confirmed Grasping Bones VII - Not in recipe books.

BUMP. I wonder if this spell will be added before the five month mark.

Apr 21, 2020
  143. Whilhelmina liked Asterix's post in the thread Overseer Charged Quests.

We have identified the issue with the charged quests and once it is applied in the next patch it will fix everyone affected. You will also...

Apr 21, 2020
  144. Whilhelmina liked Katzandra's post in the thread Overseer Charged Quests.

As best as I can tell, here is what is happening with my 2 accounts. Both accounts are "locked" into 8 different charged season 1 quests...

Apr 21, 2020
  145. Whilhelmina liked ramblinrod's post in the thread Overseer Charged Quests.

You'll get a choice of one more charged quest as a reward for hitting L10, then when you hit L11, all your Season 1 quests that aren't...

Apr 20, 2020
  146. Whilhelmina replied to the thread Overseer Charged Quests.

They did release the previous overseer changes (access to the whole list of quests everyday) on Test first. Never answered any of our...

Apr 20, 2020
  147. Whilhelmina liked ramblinrod's post in the thread Overseer Charged Quests.

Maybe they're only doing that with stuff that doesn't directly affect traditional gameplay, and think the wider release to the full...

Apr 20, 2020
  148. Whilhelmina replied to the thread No-trade overseer agent.

I checked a bunch of overseers from the crate and it seems to be the only one with the problem, the others are heirloom

Apr 20, 2020
  149. Whilhelmina replied to the thread track list of advanced and empyral/shadow books on Test.

Advanced Alchemist: 11-15 (Illessa) Shadowed Alchemist: 11, 12, 14 (Illessa) (missing advanced 16-20 ; empyral 13, 15-20) Advanced...

Apr 19, 2020
  150. Whilhelmina liked Zynt's post in the thread No-trade overseer agent.

/Applaud! I promise even if they aren't listening the people who truly love this game are.

Apr 19, 2020
  151. Whilhelmina liked dorotea's post in the thread Overseer Charged Quests.

If being able to use only a few of the new quests after being allowed to buy them all is "working as intended" there really should be a...

Apr 18, 2020
  152. Whilhelmina posted a new thread.

No-trade overseer agent

So, I just completed my first season two overseer quest and I got a no-trait agent, Simrin of the Hood (and fragments of planar energy and...

Forum: Bug Reports

Apr 18, 2020
  153. Whilhelmina liked Daenee's post in the thread Public Test: After Update - erroneous error text.

Man, I've been getting this message when I log in on my baby paladin on AB for months. Always "requires a priest" spammed a couple...

Apr 18, 2020
  154. Whilhelmina replied to the thread Public Test: After Update - erroneous error text.

Yeah, my pal on Test gets "requires Priest" every time she zones, no clue why.

Apr 18, 2020
  155. Whilhelmina liked Thordalf's post in the thread In Progress Auto Attack Breaks Stealth.

There should be a fix for this on the test server later today. We changed when auto-attack enables for all offensive abilities (not just...

Apr 18, 2020
  156. Whilhelmina liked Wulfgyr's post in the thread [BUG] Arena of the Gods (Raid).

Had this happen three times in a row now: When trying to spawn the Avatar of Tunare, the Herald goes through the script runs off.... and...

Apr 18, 2020
  157. Whilhelmina replied to the thread Level 5 Overseer Pack: Bugged.

Seems they forgot we exist...

Apr 18, 2020
  158. Whilhelmina liked FracasKrusher's post in the thread Level 5 Overseer Pack: Bugged.

exact same happened to me. Had to petition to get it poofed. Bad design, not playtested TEST SERVER

Apr 18, 2020
  159. Whilhelmina liked Mermut's post in the thread Level 5 Overseer Pack: Bugged.

I just hit lvl 11 overseer and went to unpack the level 5 overseer pack I got earlier. I didn't bother unpacking it before, since it wasn't...

Apr 18, 2020
  160. Whilhelmina replied to the thread Rallic Pack is unavailable.

Saturday: Fruitful Foraging on Thurgadin and Test as expected

Apr 18, 2020
  161. Whilhelmina liked Sigrdrifa's post in the thread Community Letter: A Note from Jennifer Chan.

Hmm. She's in a new position. She's trying to manage game development with not enough staff, and with COVID19 social distancing issues,...

Apr 18, 2020
  162. Whilhelmina liked Wulfen's post in the thread Rallic Pack is unavailable.

Something unusual has come up. The Antonia Bayle server Skrit quest is different from the Maj'Dul server Skrit quest. A_B Skrit wants us...

Apr 17, 2020
  163. Whilhelmina liked Tkia's post in the thread Rallic Pack is unavailable.

You're right, Wulfen, it's whacked again. Halls of Fate and Test are correct with Salve Supplies. Thurgadin has Legendary Pepper for the...

Apr 17, 2020
  164. Whilhelmina replied to the thread Rallic Pack is unavailable.

Today is Friday and we have "Small Arms for Small Arms" on Test as expected. On Thurgadin, the quest offered is also "Small Arms for Small...

Apr 17, 2020
  165. Whilhelmina replied to the thread GU 114: Showdown at Diaku Corral.

I must say that I like it so far. I run a duo (conjuror + mystic) which is pretty well geared for solo players on Test (aka no plat...

Apr 16, 2020
  166. Whilhelmina liked Argosunited's post in the thread Community Letter: A Note from Jennifer Chan.

she must be run off her feet, if she hasn't found a minute in the last month to return to this thread.

Apr 16, 2020
  167. Whilhelmina liked Argosunited's post in the thread Community Letter: A Note from Jennifer Chan.

I'm amazed the author of this thread hasn't returned to comment.

Apr 16, 2020
  168. Whilhelmina liked Mermut's post in the thread Summon Crafting Stations.

You can't clear/reduce the reuse once it's been triggered by changing AA. Swapping SHOULD prevent it from getting set wrong in the...

Apr 16, 2020
  169. Whilhelmina liked Xavion's post in the thread ancient & advanced empyral stamina infusers don't work.

if you take a piece of gear and take a stack of say 50 standard empyral stamina infusers and use them until the piece doesn't let you...

Apr 16, 2020
  170. Whilhelmina liked Albanara's post in the thread A bunch of Overseer Minions don't convert to coins.

and of course, now that I voiced my opinion, i seem to be getting more of the legendary agents (that wont convert) than usual for rewards,...

Apr 16, 2020
  171. Whilhelmina replied to the thread Does Shadow Prospecting Skill Increase?.

You can buy the book which gives shadow prospecting from the Sanctus Seru TS merchant in the TS instance if you didn't get it/destroyed it....

Apr 16, 2020
  172. Whilhelmina replied to the thread Rallic Pack is unavailable.

Nope, sorry Row, didn't know there was a patch either :/

Apr 16, 2020
  173. Whilhelmina liked Tkia's post in the thread Confirmed Grasping Bones VII - Not in recipe books.

Currently they seem to be too busy removing advertised features from fluff items to have time to actually fix things ...

Apr 16, 2020
  174. Whilhelmina replied to the thread track list of advanced and empyral/shadow books on Test.

Advanced Alchemist: 11 to 15 (Illessa) Shadowed Alchemist: 11, 12, 14 (Illessa) (missing advanced 16-20 ; empyral 13, 15-20) Advanced...

Apr 16, 2020
  175. Whilhelmina liked Wulfgyr's post in the thread A bunch of Overseer Minions don't convert to coins.

While it would be nice to have extra "premium" agents convert - it will never happen. (There, since I said that, maybe there's a...

Apr 15, 2020
  176. Whilhelmina liked Tkia's post in the thread Rallic Pack is unavailable.

Legendary Pepper again today, so Thurgadin definitely has a pattern Good luck with tracking it down on other servers.

Apr 15, 2020
  177. Whilhelmina liked PurpleChicken's post in the thread Not A Bug Spotted Baby Bovoch was a SHRINK item.

You took the 90% shrink off of this cosmetic pet. I am not okay with this. I wouldn't have purchased it for my characters if it wasn't...

Apr 15, 2020
  178. Whilhelmina liked FracasKrusher's post in the thread Not A Bug Spotted Baby Bovoch was a SHRINK item.

It's like letting cow developers loose in a china factory... Yup, something got broken, again Players complain their cows are not baby...

Apr 15, 2020
  179. Whilhelmina replied to the thread A bunch of Overseer Minions don't convert to coins.

Or they could just auto-convert into coins (and said agents could be bought with the same amount of coins if we need them on another alt)...

Apr 15, 2020
  180. Whilhelmina liked Wulfen's post in the thread Rallic Pack is unavailable.

I checked both A_B and Maj'Dul, same results. Honestly I don't even care anymore if it's on Tuesday... just as long as Skrit gives us the...

Apr 15, 2020
  181. Whilhelmina liked Kaylabear's post in the thread Rallic Pack is unavailable.

Taking the advice, I checked and recorded the daily ts quests offered by Skrit in Tranquil Seas this past week. The daily quest "Grimling...

Apr 15, 2020
  182. Whilhelmina liked Mermut's post in the thread A bunch of Overseer Minions don't convert to coins.

Here's a list of (non-holiday) overseer minions I've got that don't convert to the new coins: Councilor Wrathburn Druid Ellanha Mingla...

Apr 14, 2020
  183. Whilhelmina posted a new thread.

Gu Update

All Hail to Ye, Gods of Norrath! In your magnificence, could it be possible for us to get today's live patch, otherwise named GU 114, to...

Forum: Test Server Forum

Apr 14, 2020
  184. Whilhelmina replied to the thread Overseer quests are still missing.

I don't have any quests no overseers agents showing on Test on both my accounts. It was working fine when I left for the weekend last...

Apr 14, 2020
  185. Whilhelmina liked Wulfen's post in the thread Rallic Pack is unavailable.

I'm asking for more eyes to look at what Skrit is offering on Tuesday. Thank you Rosyposy for responding to my previous post about the...

Apr 14, 2020
  186. Whilhelmina liked Elysse's post in the thread Overseer quests are still missing.

As per my previous, now closed, thread the overseer quests are still missing. Only one quest showed up and that was a quest 'Mace to the...

Apr 14, 2020
  187. Whilhelmina replied to the thread Rallic Pack is unavailable.

You're the best, Row. I was just back and planning on checking this on Test and Thurg and you, obviously, beat me to it with an awesome lot...

Apr 14, 2020
  188. Whilhelmina liked Tkia's post in the thread Rallic Pack is unavailable.

After the patch Halls of Fate and Test both still have Grim Running. However, Thurgadin now gives Legendary Pepper. So it seems that on...

Apr 14, 2020
  189. Whilhelmina liked Tkia's post in the thread Rallic Pack is unavailable.

Monday: Sour Tooth on Halls of Fate, Test and Thurgadin. People, this is a bug report thread. If the devs are going to get to the bottom...

Apr 14, 2020
  190. Whilhelmina liked Tkia's post in the thread Rallic Pack is unavailable.

Friday: Small Arms for Small Arms on Halls of Fate, Test and Thurgadin.

Apr 14, 2020
  191. Whilhelmina liked Tkia's post in the thread Rallic Pack is unavailable.

Saturday: Fruitful Foraging on all 3 servers.

Apr 14, 2020
  192. Whilhelmina liked Kaylabear's post in the thread Rallic Pack is unavailable.

I too (more specifically my toon Olliver) have been unable to get The Grimling Runner quest... have logged in and checked Srits...

Apr 14, 2020
  193. Whilhelmina liked Tkia's post in the thread Rallic Pack is unavailable.

Sunday: Sampling the Danger all 3 servers.

Apr 14, 2020
  194. Whilhelmina replied to the thread Shadow tradeskill recipe books.

Advanced books: #11-15: overseer common chest, adventure chest (Empyral Mission Reward Crate V2) #16-20: overseer bonus legendary chest...

Apr 9, 2020
  195. Whilhelmina replied to the thread More Bonuses!.

Seeing that the bonus can already disappear between zones, best guess imo is that the extra quests will poof suddenly at noon.

Apr 9, 2020
  196. Whilhelmina replied to the thread Rallic Pack is unavailable.

I ran legendary paper yesterday and today on Thurgadin and will check tomorrow if it's still stuck on Legendary Pepper. Put my alchemist in...

Apr 8, 2020
  197. Whilhelmina replied to the thread Community Letter: A Note from Jennifer Chan.

Belated welcome aboard! I hope we'll all get along well! But everyone skipped the most important question: what's the race of your...

Apr 7, 2020
  198. Whilhelmina replied to the thread Fixed Marketplace Gifting on Test Server awol.

Thanks sir!

Apr 7, 2020
  199. Whilhelmina replied to the thread More Bonuses!.

Thanks for the update on Test! We do have the reverse issue we had before the patch (but it's way more manageable): - we see the extra...

Apr 7, 2020
  200. Whilhelmina liked Tkia's post in the thread Rallic Pack is unavailable.

I just ran through a few of these. Several toons on Halls of Fate all got Grim Running. Likewise on Test. Moved to Thurgadin and got...

Apr 7, 2020