Whilhelmina's Recent Activity

1. Whilhelmina replied to the thread Nights of the Dead 2019 - Feedback and Bugs.

Deity attributes are what you get when you use a divine crate of something (potency / crit bonus / stamina) gained through dailies in...

Sep 26, 2019
  2. Whilhelmina replied to the thread Nights of the Dead 2019 - Feedback and Bugs.

I'm not 100% sure, but I found my mount had been uncast when porting from the Abandoned Mansion to Thundering Steppes, and it bugged me 3...

Sep 25, 2019
  3. Whilhelmina replied to the thread Nights of the Dead 2019 - Feedback and Bugs.

hehehe Plural isn't the only problem, heh? *snickers* (don't mind me, I'm not a nice lady! Everyone will tell you so!)

Sep 24, 2019
  4. Whilhelmina replied to the thread Free Furniture on Test (yep, still going strong!).

I haven't been able to finish a single house in the last 3 years, so I just can't reliably sign for a house swap, there's 99% chances that...

Sep 24, 2019
  5. Whilhelmina replied to the thread Nights of the Dead 2019 - Feedback and Bugs.

Just a note: my qeynos opera house is published with the house items (NotD 2019, Medium Homes, please don't vote for it, it's easier to...

Sep 23, 2019
  6. Whilhelmina replied to the thread Nights of the Dead 2019 - Feedback and Bugs.

I was redoing the Haunted Mansion. Could it be possible, next year, to get the swarm of beetles/cockroaches we see on the skeletons of the...

Sep 23, 2019
  7. Whilhelmina replied to the thread Free Furniture on Test (yep, still going strong!).

I'll steal a couple of stuff, I want to do another Haunted House this year.

Sep 23, 2019
  8. Whilhelmina replied to the thread Nights of the Dead 2019 - Feedback and Bugs.

Nice radula! I wonder if I could use my giant snail to torture halflings and such... *ponders* I'll probably eat it first anyway! Same...

Sep 23, 2019
  9. Whilhelmina replied to the thread Nights of the Dead 2019 - Feedback and Bugs.

In the "An Abandoned Mansion" house, my gathering snail has the same problem as in PQ zones, it turns gigantic (that is taller than me and...

Sep 21, 2019
  10. Whilhelmina replied to the thread Nights of the Dead 2019 - Feedback and Bugs.

You're the very best Kaitheel! My friend who asked to turn Myrist into a pumpkin battlefield is thrilled! Forgot to say it earlier but...

Sep 20, 2019
  11. Whilhelmina replied to the thread Nights of the Dead 2019 - Feedback and Bugs.

In the Splitpaw zone, you need to kill every mob to get the passages to open. Some may be well hidden, so don't forget to check bats near...

Sep 19, 2019
  12. Whilhelmina replied to the thread Nights of the Dead 2019 - Feedback and Bugs.

Random question: why is the dead tree (Gray Wastes Oak) made on a chemistry table? Because I missed my fertilizer and killed it? I LOVE...

Sep 19, 2019
  13. Whilhelmina replied to the thread Whilhelmina Consolidated Works.

It was just an unexpected perk of helping Gninja test the Anchorage (but we were all very very happy as expected)

Aug 23, 2019
  14. Whilhelmina liked Uwkete-of-Crushbone's post in the thread Whilhelmina Consolidated Works.

And does Feb have a house item named after her? :D (She really should; something to do with gardening... "Febrith's Miracle-Gro Plant...

Aug 23, 2019
  15. Whilhelmina liked Febrith's post in the thread Whilhelmina Consolidated Works.

Oh - as if! /hug

Aug 23, 2019
  16. Whilhelmina replied to the thread Producer's Letter: Carnage in Kael & more! [Discussion].

That is an AMAZING idea. Not for currently playing chars, but oh, how I loved rolling a char on Mistmoore in EQ to get to know the game a...

Aug 23, 2019
  17. Whilhelmina liked Febrith's post in the thread Whilhelmina Consolidated Works.

Good grief - I have a lot of your homes to visit :D

Aug 23, 2019
  18. Whilhelmina replied to the thread Whilhelmina Consolidated Works.

They're far from being as good as yours!

Aug 23, 2019
  19. Whilhelmina replied to the thread Whilhelmina Consolidated Works.

Tsss, Ttobey is a ratonga! Nah, it's Gninja obviously! It all came down from him being a massive pain during the testing stage of the...

Aug 23, 2019
  20. Whilhelmina replied to the thread Would love a head's up.

Don't give ideas to Gninja!

Aug 21, 2019
  21. Whilhelmina liked Zeddicious's post in the thread Would love a head's up.

....wouldn't it be exciting if after [account] completes / accumulates [x+1] number of harvesty plants, that a new "feature" is...

Aug 21, 2019
  22. Whilhelmina replied to the thread Cobalt Scar - Repeatable TS quests - Anchorage.

Gninja made it (had to be a gnome! but a lovable gnome!). I liked it a lot too.

Aug 21, 2019
  23. Whilhelmina replied to the thread Anchorage quests done - nothing new?.

I am the first hand and Gninja told me that it was intended after I wrote to him when Thurgadin was done. Bondrin as 1 less item, so...

Aug 21, 2019
  24. Whilhelmina replied to the thread Feb's Hidden Refuge - Mistmoore Crags Estate - Thurgadin.

Oh yeah, I toured this house when you finished it (for once I was on Thurgadin when you broadcasted hehe) and loved it! It's just a nice...

Aug 21, 2019
  25. Whilhelmina replied to the thread Whilhelmina Consolidated Works.

Sooooo... I decorated a lot, then stopped playing for 4 and a half years. Then I came back and my live server had merged and the building...

Aug 21, 2019
  26. Whilhelmina replied to the thread Tinkerfest Feedback & Bugs - 2019.

Yeah, they're definitely NOT obvious. There's a blue area on the map if you have them activated.

Jul 13, 2019
  27. Whilhelmina replied to the thread Tinkerfest Feedback & Bugs - 2019.

There's no Skystrider on Test currently (I went to both zones, both NPC tell me it's in the other one) SS clockworks are at -2206,...

Jul 13, 2019
  28. Whilhelmina replied to the thread Tinkerfest Feedback & Bugs - 2019.

Yay! *brings a huge platter of cookies to Bunji*

Jul 12, 2019
  29. Whilhelmina liked Kaitheel's post in the thread Tinkerfest Feedback & Bugs - 2019.

Looks like we've got some good news on this subject heading our way, thanks to Bunji! ~ Kaitheel

Jul 12, 2019
  30. Whilhelmina replied to the thread Test Update Notes: Friday June 6, 2019.

Ok, question: Last year, an armor shard costed 25 pp + status. This year, an armor shard costs 500pp. Ok, we need a bit less per piece...

Jul 10, 2019
  31. Whilhelmina replied to the thread Scorched Sky Feedback & Bugs - 2019.

The SS "a pyre elemental" is still broken on Thurgadin and I found another in BB (same type of mob). I forgot to write the loc down but...

Jul 8, 2019
  32. Whilhelmina replied to the thread Scorched Sky Feedback & Bugs - 2019.

There is a broken "a pyre elemental" in SS at -1581, -228, 60 on Thurgadin since at least yesterday (didn't check earlier). He never turns...

Jul 7, 2019
  33. Whilhelmina replied to the thread Tinkerfest Feedback & Bugs - 2019.

We ran the CL PQ without problem and pretty fast (we were a lot, ended up with 1h56 left!). We had 5 rounds of pillars.It went very well....

Jul 6, 2019
  34. Whilhelmina replied to the thread Tinkerfest Feedback & Bugs - 2019.

Yeah, you're right, we're all speaking of a flying thing that brings us to places but it's unclear which one we're talking about (I was...

Jul 5, 2019
  35. Whilhelmina replied to the thread Tinkerfest Feedback & Bugs - 2019.

For a time the skiff didn't work on Test, probably because both zones weren't open, same being true with boats. Now it works but the...

Jul 4, 2019
  36. Whilhelmina replied to the thread ducks.

It's at least once every 24h, not sure for the 12h mark, as I was able to spawn the zone at roughly the same hour 2 days in a row. It is...

Jul 3, 2019
  37. Whilhelmina replied to the thread Tinkerfest Feedback & Bugs - 2019.

"Foray Into Ulterior Mechanica" : I got a burnt gnomish object under the console, right by the corner (around -18, 58, -75). It happened on...

Jul 2, 2019
  38. Whilhelmina replied to the thread Tinkerfest Feedback & Bugs - 2019.

Don't we already have the cognatic bixie bopper in game? Or was it only a house pet maybe. The rug has a very nice effect. I have a...

Jul 2, 2019
  39. Whilhelmina replied to the thread Tinkerfest Feedback & Bugs - 2019.

"We Can Rebuild": I just got stuck inside the zone. My computer overheated and it seems my pet killed one of the needed mobs while I was...

Jul 2, 2019
  40. Whilhelmina liked Cyrrena's post in the thread Scorched Sky Feedback & Bugs - 2019.

Kaitheel, would it be possible, I know probably not this year, but maybe next year to get a lava waterfall, bubbling lava pools, etc? I am...

Jul 2, 2019
  41. Whilhelmina replied to the thread Scorched Sky Feedback & Bugs - 2019.

Probably not as it's a pack and not having a pack wouldn't allow to get 8-15 items at once. And in a house-item pack, you can have...

Jun 15, 2019
  42. Whilhelmina replied to the thread Oceansfull Feedback & Bugs - 2019.

Took 135 tries on Whilhelmina (Thurgadin) and 140ish on the other account on Thurgadin for the recipe. Meanwhile I got it twice on Leucosia...

Jun 13, 2019
  43. Whilhelmina replied to the thread Scorched Sky Feedback & Bugs - 2019.

*casts an aqueous soul on the butterfly just in case*

Jun 13, 2019
  44. Whilhelmina liked Niami DenMother's post in the thread Scorched Sky Feedback & Bugs - 2019.

The "Pyrelord Grand Chair" caught my eye. The backrest is made up of 3 parts - the two outer ones look opaque from the front, while the...

Jun 13, 2019
  45. Whilhelmina replied to the thread Scorched Sky Feedback & Bugs - 2019.

I placed everything down and everything works fine placement-wise. Could the bridge "move" slower? The lava is really fast, it feels weird...

Jun 13, 2019
  46. Whilhelmina replied to the thread Scorched Sky Feedback & Bugs - 2019.

Just did the quest and bought the items. Quest is very easy to find and do. I'm a bit concerned by the size of the area were the eggs and...

Jun 13, 2019
  47. Whilhelmina replied to the thread Oceansfull Feedback & Bugs - 2019.

Oooh, good catch Kaitheel! It explains why we never got it! And of course I had mine in shared bank so couldn't get another one with any...

May 28, 2019
  48. Whilhelmina replied to the thread Oceansfull Feedback & Bugs - 2019.

I'm missing the illusion still, but I don't really care tbh. I ran the event with a 110 toon with PoP crate gear and a 101 toon with PoP...

May 27, 2019
  49. Whilhelmina replied to the thread Oceansfull Feedback & Bugs - 2019.

At first I thought something was broken because I only got new stuff, then I checked the box and understood. Before testing, it had me...

May 24, 2019
  50. Whilhelmina replied to the thread Oceansfull Feedback & Bugs - 2019.

You are missing the Oceanfull Ulthork Bonepriest illusion. According to the gift box, it's only 5 returning and 17 new from the shells....

May 23, 2019
  51. Whilhelmina replied to the thread Oceansfull Feedback & Bugs - 2019.

Hoped to make a feedback when I get everything but it's already 2am so... Quests were nice and easy. My pet one-shotted everything...

May 23, 2019