Whilhelmina's Recent Activity

1. Whilhelmina liked Sturmlocke's post in the thread Is Directx 11.1 Going to Force You Out?.

Wouldn't surprise me if dx11 starts working after that update. Well, there we go then. Good luck! PS: My eyes are really heavy right...

Mar 1, 2024
  2. Whilhelmina liked Bunji's post in the thread Direct X 11 issues.

I don't have any update for 11.0 support atm. The team doing the migration is aware of it and looking for solutions.

Mar 1, 2024
  3. Whilhelmina liked Sturmlocke's post in the thread Direct X 11 issues.

Before I forget: I went with OpenGL for this test because that's the worst case scenario within reasonable limitations (GPU not supporting...

Mar 1, 2024
  4. Whilhelmina liked Sturmlocke's post in the thread Direct X 11 issues.

Nvidia GT 630 with DirectX 11.0 feature set Ok, another update to my last two posts. Son is sick with a fever, haven't slept much, so...

Mar 1, 2024
  5. Whilhelmina liked Bunji's post in the thread Images of houses on leaderboards very blue.

Seems to be same issue with house preview images. I sent the info to the team working on the conversion. Thanks.

Feb 28, 2024
  6. Whilhelmina liked Sturmlocke's post in the thread Direct X 11 issues.

I agree with Arandar. Seems he and I agree on a lot of things lately. There is no going back, this is a battle that needs to be fought and...

Feb 28, 2024
  7. Whilhelmina liked Uwkete-of-Crushbone's post in the thread Direct X 11 issues.

Looking at things in the Dressing Room window, it's pretty freaky there, too; the poor new Emerald Zelniak has no face! :eek::( Or at...

Feb 28, 2024
  8. Whilhelmina liked Calix's post in the thread Direct X 11 issues.

I've had a problem recently with the game closing on me. No error messages. I did notice that many times I've had the browser open when the...

Feb 28, 2024
  9. Whilhelmina liked Bunji's post in the thread Direct X 11 issues.

The letter box stuff is mainly used for scripted flythroughs.

Feb 28, 2024
  10. Whilhelmina liked Trakum's post in the thread Direct X 11 issues.

I've taken out an add on milk cartons Have you seen DX11.1 please call 555-555-5555 And i've included a screenshot of the pop up it's...

Feb 28, 2024
  11. Whilhelmina liked Bunji's post in the thread Direct X 11 issues.

Yeah, software cursor is a bit screwy. The cursor bmp size changes based on the monitor dpi setting. We expect a size of 32x32, but the...

Feb 28, 2024
  12. Whilhelmina liked Schmetterling's post in the thread EverQuest II 2024 Roadmap.

lol their newest class is a mage that uses illusions created with a giant paintbrush and a pallet.

Feb 22, 2024
  13. Whilhelmina liked Schmetterling's post in the thread EverQuest II 2024 Roadmap.

If you want to play a game where you can change classes at will , try Final Fantasy, you can level up every class they have in that game on...

Feb 22, 2024
  14. Whilhelmina liked Angeliana's post in the thread EverQuest II 2024 Roadmap.

Fun Fact, I worked on Rift (back in the Trion days) for a brief time!

Feb 22, 2024
  15. Whilhelmina liked Siren's post in the thread EverQuest II 2024 Roadmap.

OMG I remember Rift. Even after they changed that, lowbie mobs would still be chasing capped, maxed players through the landscapes...

Feb 22, 2024
  16. Whilhelmina replied to the thread Brewday Festival Feedback and Bugs 2024.

Seems like previous quests, there are a handful of people asked for turning, one per zone with a couple zones possible total.

Feb 22, 2024
  17. Whilhelmina replied to the thread Chronoportal Phenomenon Feedback and Bugs 2024.

Chrono PQ portal is listing that it's for players level "10 to 125" which should be upgraded to 130.

Feb 21, 2024
  18. Whilhelmina replied to the thread Custom channels not working?.

Worked for me right now

Feb 21, 2024
  19. Whilhelmina liked Arandar's post in the thread Direct X 11 issues.

The client engine EQ2 uses was developed 20+ years ago and, at the time, everything was tilted towards ever-increasing clock speeds. Intel...

Feb 21, 2024
  20. Whilhelmina replied to the thread Direct X 11 issues.

Post patch (17821T): My pointer is translucent now (the mouse turning into an attack arrow or a loot arrow), it wasn't before. I thought it...

Feb 21, 2024
  21. Whilhelmina liked Denmum's post in the thread When do we get the new herald?.

I'm sorry for the frustration this is causing. It is my understanding that it has to be manually activated on Test for each camp. Now that...

Feb 21, 2024
  22. Whilhelmina liked Evilary's post in the thread Erollisi Day Feedback and Bugs 2024.

I hope for next year you guys look at the public quest and revamp it a little. I ran it around 6 to 8 times before I gave up because I...

Feb 21, 2024
  23. Whilhelmina liked Bunji's post in the thread Direct X 11 issues.

We're looking into the cl_letter_box_amount issue, thanks for the info!

Feb 21, 2024
  24. Whilhelmina replied to the thread Chronoportal Phenomenon Feedback and Bugs 2024.

I agree with you but wanted to point out that we just were able to run 3 PQ in a row on Test, so it is possible to log an alt, then...

Feb 21, 2024
  25. Whilhelmina liked Denmum's post in the thread Hallllppp! Furniture Explosion!.

Now that I'm not sneezing my head off, I'll get logged in and set you up!

Feb 21, 2024
  26. Whilhelmina replied to the thread Hardware upgrade DX11 2024.

It worked! You're the best! My UI is a MASSIVE mess though!

Feb 21, 2024
  27. Whilhelmina replied to the thread Images of houses on leaderboards very blue.

It's not just you, every image of house on leaderboards I see has some blue overlay. If you look at my house in Hall of Fame "Cheese and...

Feb 21, 2024
  28. Whilhelmina replied to the thread Direct X 11 issues.

Oh, sorry, I missed it, I didn't refresh before posting. Mine was cl_letter_box_amount 0.115000 And YAY! It works! Indeed, as soon as...

Feb 21, 2024
  29. Whilhelmina replied to the thread Direct X 11 issues.

I wanted to add, as I just did the test, that neither of my graphic cards (neither the integrated Radeon 610M nor the GeForce RTX 4070) are...

Feb 21, 2024
  30. Whilhelmina replied to the thread Hardware upgrade DX11 2024.

Hi Sturmlocke! I need to remember you if I want to launch again the old OpenSuze laptop from my father as I'm struggling a lot to...

Feb 21, 2024
  31. Whilhelmina liked Sturmlocke's post in the thread Direct X 11 issues.

TEST 1 (only gpu for now, will test CPU separately): RTX A2000 GPU low profile, these usually get really hot during gaming super small...

Feb 21, 2024
  32. Whilhelmina liked Siren's post in the thread Direct X 11 issues.

I don't dare try this on my laptop; I need it for too much real-life important stuff. But here I am on my 7 year old PC tower, feeling...

Feb 21, 2024
  33. Whilhelmina liked Evilary's post in the thread Brewday Festival Feedback and Bugs 2024.

I'm not sure if it could be done at this point, but you should tell them next time something this major hits, create a Beta server for...

Feb 21, 2024
  34. Whilhelmina liked Kaitheel's post in the thread Brewday Festival Feedback and Bugs 2024.

I am aware as to the added difficulty of testing the event content due to DX11 issues. For those who are running into issues, all I can do...

Feb 21, 2024
  35. Whilhelmina liked Kaitheel's post in the thread Chronoportal Phenomenon Feedback and Bugs 2024.

After obtaining some information on the topic I can say, the Chronoportal achievements "Patience is Also a Virtue I - III" aren't hidden...

Feb 21, 2024
  36. Whilhelmina liked Sturmlocke's post in the thread Hardware upgrade DX11 2024.

Haha, yeah, my kids are on a crazy sleeping trip right now. The small one wakes up at crazy times (2yo) and then the big one hears that...

Feb 20, 2024
  37. Whilhelmina liked Tkia's post in the thread Hardware upgrade DX11 2024.

Agreed. Upgrading hardware on a machine this old would be a waste of money that I don't have. And all for one game that's even older....

Feb 20, 2024
  38. Whilhelmina liked Raeven's post in the thread Hardware upgrade DX11 2024.

Just to be clear, it was Tkia that originally said that in another thread, not me. Don't want to get credit for someone else's...

Feb 20, 2024
  39. Whilhelmina replied to the thread Hardware upgrade DX11 2024.

Yep, same as you it seems. Only the UI shows. I'll have to try on my older laptop to see what that one does.

Feb 20, 2024
  40. Whilhelmina replied to the thread Hardware upgrade DX11 2024.

Indeed, waiting a bit might be better as it's currently not working for some of us using DirectX 12 with recent cards (my laptop has a...

Feb 20, 2024
  41. Whilhelmina liked Uwkete-of-Crushbone's post in the thread Direct X 11 issues.

Haven't even tried to muck about with any of those; went back in tonight (with a water-breathing race, just in case; didn't try...

Feb 20, 2024
  42. Whilhelmina liked Uwkete-of-Crushbone's post in the thread Direct X 11 issues.

My bad for not reading everything in the Road Map; they did say they'd be doing this to us, but they also said it would be in March... X-P...

Feb 20, 2024
  43. Whilhelmina liked Siren's post in the thread Hardware upgrade DX11 2024.

Like Geroblue, my dxdiag only shows Direct X 12. But under the Display Devices 1 & 2, it does show the Feature Levels list like you...

Feb 19, 2024
  44. Whilhelmina liked Tkia's post in the thread Could not find world Antonia Bayle.

If you're selecting your character on the lauchpad dropdown, don't. Let it take you to the charascter select screen and see what comes up....

Feb 19, 2024
  45. Whilhelmina replied to the thread Hardware upgrade DX11 2024.

Gero, if you're like me, you should already have it activated. In the windows search bar, type dxdiag (or in start>execute) and you should...

Feb 19, 2024
  46. Whilhelmina liked Uwkete-of-Crushbone's post in the thread Direct X 11 issues.

Well, I tried again today...didn't get any errors immediately after downloading new files! Didn't get any while it went through its "ohhh,...

Feb 19, 2024
  47. Whilhelmina liked Asherman's post in the thread Direct X 11 issues.

Seeing (or not seeing :)) the same issue as above. Game loads, UI responds, can move and interact with NPCs in game but all graphics on...

Feb 19, 2024
  48. Whilhelmina liked Beee's post in the thread Direct X 11 issues.

looks a little bit too dark - enviroment rendering is missing :) Feel like in umbral halls without any light. All enviroment graphic is...

Feb 19, 2024
  49. Whilhelmina liked Uwkete-of-Crushbone's post in the thread Erollisi Day Feedback and Bugs 2024.

Ah-HA! It was YOU! :D I knew I'd remembered it from somewhere... ;-> Uwk

Feb 19, 2024
  50. Whilhelmina liked Denmum's post in the thread No Erollisi herald or camp.

Apologies for the delay. I just received word that the camp is now live over on Test.

Feb 19, 2024
  51. Whilhelmina replied to the thread Brewday Festival Feedback and Bugs 2024.

Can confirm that new quest drops from harvesting the bushes. It's a bit painful and I'm not sure I'll manage to navigate the map long...

Feb 19, 2024
  52. Whilhelmina replied to the thread Direct X 11 issues.

Regarding my above comment, I must note that everything is black EXCEPT when I'm underwater, in which case I see the environment (yeah,...

Feb 19, 2024
  53. Whilhelmina replied to the thread Researchers Askew for a Bit.

Thanks Mum!

Feb 18, 2024
  54. Whilhelmina liked Denmum's post in the thread Researchers Askew for a Bit.

They are functioning once again.

Feb 18, 2024
  55. Whilhelmina liked Denmum's post in the thread Researchers Askew for a Bit.

The Ballads of Zimara researchers will be broken again for a little while on Test while DirectX11 settles into place for a bit. I have no...

Feb 18, 2024
  56. Whilhelmina replied to the thread Brewday Festival Feedback and Bugs 2024.

Can't check as DirectX got me, but harvesting brewday stuff was my first thought.

Feb 18, 2024
  57. Whilhelmina liked Beee's post in the thread Direct X 11 issues.

Even the character selection background is black. only one entry in debug log: [0216/074934.348:ERROR:gpu_init.cc(440)] Passthrough is...

Feb 18, 2024
  58. Whilhelmina liked Beee's post in the thread Direct X 11 issues.

Yes, chat, and the NPC chat baubles are OK, just every enviremont bitmap is black ... Umbral Halls without any light source :) Map,...

Feb 18, 2024
  59. Whilhelmina replied to the thread Direct X 11 issues.

Logged in to test chonoportals, found out brewday was in... but logged in Mystic lake with a complete black screen (except for UI). Tried...

Feb 18, 2024
  60. Whilhelmina liked Denmum's post in the thread Frostfell Feedback and Bugs 2023.

You were misinformed by me, the individual, not the company. It was my faulty memory, and my rush to get things done instead of going...

Jan 21, 2024
  61. Whilhelmina liked Kattt's post in the thread Frostfell Feedback and Bugs 2023.

For the 20th anniversary year, for Frostfell, I would love to see you do another quest that is as good and fun as A Frostfell Favor and its...

Jan 21, 2024
  62. Whilhelmina replied to the thread Advanced research outage until Tuesday 1/23/2024.

Thanks for telling us! That's appreciated! I was going to check on said researchers so I'm happy to see this message beforehand. Stuff...

Jan 21, 2024
  63. Whilhelmina liked Asterix's post in the thread Advanced research outage until Tuesday 1/23/2024.

Due to the 1/19 update for Test containing some changes that are shared between the coming 1/23 update to Live the Advanced research...

Jan 21, 2024
  64. Whilhelmina liked Uwkete-of-Crushbone's post in the thread Test Server Guide Events.

I'm fairly antisocial, even in an MMO, so it works for me. :) I also like having a chance to have my Hordelings get an opportunity to get...

Jan 21, 2024
  65. Whilhelmina liked Evilary's post in the thread Test Server Guide Events.

Yeah, it sadly is mostly dead. It has been having around 10 people online so it's been busy for test...Sadly there was only 2 online...

Jan 21, 2024
  66. Whilhelmina liked Denmum's post in the thread Erollisi Day Feedback and Bugs 2024.

Suuuuure, you just got "stuck" there. You were probably trying to figure out some new recipe for cooking a dev that included apples...

Jan 21, 2024
  67. Whilhelmina liked Schmetterling's post in the thread Erollisi Day Feedback and Bugs 2024.

I think those things in there are pomegranates, but who cares. Trying to cook devs is a definite no, no.

Jan 21, 2024
  68. Whilhelmina liked Uwkete-of-Crushbone's post in the thread Erollisi Day Feedback and Bugs 2024.

Oh, I dunno; wasn't there someone who'd done up various recipe books (out of Notebooks) regarding how to cook devs? I think Ttobey was a...

Jan 21, 2024
  69. Whilhelmina replied to the thread Erollisi Day Feedback and Bugs 2024.

:( NOT TRUE! I was trying to find a nice sauce for ankles just for you as I'm not allowed to eat my favorite meal, the famous Halfling...

Jan 21, 2024
  70. Whilhelmina liked Kaitheel's post in the thread Erollisi Day Feedback and Bugs 2024.

You asked if changing the name was possible in '21....

Jan 18, 2024
  71. Whilhelmina replied to the thread Erollisi Day Feedback and Bugs 2024.

Hi! Awesome content as always! I just managed to get stuck in SoL: Weeding corruption in the middle of a basket of apple and had to evac...

Jan 18, 2024
  72. Whilhelmina liked Yareth's post in the thread Test Server Guide Events.

Good morning and greetings to you! Thank you for reaching out! I just wanted to let you know that we do have someone who is here and...

Nov 30, 2023
  73. Whilhelmina liked Evilary's post in the thread Test Server Guide Events.

I would love to see a guide take some time and come out for the Assemblage Quest. My poor little Test server alts would be very grateful...

Nov 30, 2023
  74. Whilhelmina liked Ladislava's post in the thread Panda, Panda, Panda Adornments.

The Budding Botanist's Aspect of Tol'Ren adornments have the same names as the Hua Collector's versions. They're labeled Hua Collector's...

Oct 22, 2023
  75. Whilhelmina liked Taled's post in the thread Panda, Panda, Panda Adornments.

Honestly, it should just be a new merchant to go with the new quest giver.

Oct 22, 2023
  76. Whilhelmina liked Denmum's post in the thread Panda, Panda, Panda Adornments.

The naming issues are being looked into.

Oct 22, 2023
  77. Whilhelmina replied to the thread Nights of the Dead 2023 - Feedback and Bugs.

Well, did the same with my whisky :rolleyes: Computer survived too (luckily as it's new!) Thanks!

Oct 22, 2023
  78. Whilhelmina liked Kaitheel's post in the thread Nights of the Dead 2023 - Feedback and Bugs.

As of this evening's update on Test, the Celebrations of the Dead XVI book includes the missing recipe. It should be included in the...

Oct 22, 2023
  79. Whilhelmina liked Schmetterling's post in the thread Nights of the Dead 2023 - Feedback and Bugs.

it's not supposed to be predictable, or you won't be startled.

Oct 22, 2023
  80. Whilhelmina liked Uwkete-of-Crushbone's post in the thread Nights of the Dead 2023 - Feedback and Bugs.

Someone bought ya out, Mum! :) Wasn't me, but I've put a few hundred up on the Broker, at 11c each (I'm not as generous of spirit...

Oct 22, 2023
  81. Whilhelmina liked Chikkin's post in the thread Nights of the Dead 2023 - Feedback and Bugs.

OMG Uwk, I spewed my "coffin" LoL

Oct 22, 2023
  82. Whilhelmina liked Schmetterling's post in the thread Nights of the Dead 2023 - Feedback and Bugs.

I put together a nice walk through on the forum look under the event thread. "Welcome to Shattered Overture and Fractured Skies" The...

Oct 22, 2023
  83. Whilhelmina liked Uwkete-of-Crushbone's post in the thread Nights of the Dead 2023 - Feedback and Bugs.

He was on a "coffin break"... X-D Uwk

Oct 22, 2023
  84. Whilhelmina replied to the thread Heroes' Festival 2023 - Feedback and Bugs.

No problem with the new quest but I must say that I'll wait for NOTD to be over to re-do it, this is a pain right now ;p Thanks a lot for...

Oct 22, 2023
  85. Whilhelmina liked Kaitheel's post in the thread Nights of the Dead 2023 - Feedback and Bugs.

Gnobrin really went all out making that one, didn't he!? ~ Kaitheel

Sep 27, 2023
  86. Whilhelmina replied to the thread Nights of the Dead 2023 - Feedback and Bugs.

I took the first overseer quest yesterday (Bite Club - Topi di Ombra) on Leucosia then logged of after starting it. I came back and the NPC...

Sep 27, 2023
  87. Whilhelmina liked Kaitheel's post in the thread Nights of the Dead 2023 - Feedback and Bugs.

Oh, that... Yeah, unfortunately, due to an issue with that character art (it proved *very* revealing), we had to intentionally...

Sep 27, 2023