Sturmlocke's Recent Activity

1. Sturmlocke replied to the thread Bunnies.

[media] The greatest threat to all of Norrath - it must be bunnies.

Feb 8, 2023 at 9:39 AM
  2. Sturmlocke liked Denmum's post in the thread Unplayable since the 2/3/2023 patch.

Just a semi-regular art push (for live event stuff, fixes to clothing bugs, pre-pushes for GU, etc., etc.) Art builds/patches take a bit...

Feb 6, 2023 at 5:24 PM
  3. Sturmlocke liked Vendage's post in the thread New Player Tank Targeting Question.

Thank you

Feb 6, 2023 at 12:37 PM
  4. Sturmlocke liked Benj's post in the thread New Player Tank Targeting Question.

If your target is being switched without direct input from you, then it is a mob mechanic, and not an option you can turn off. Some enemies...

5. Sturmlocke liked Luck's post in the thread New Player Tank Targeting Question.

I have nothing to add.....other than I commend you on your choice of Dwarf Paladin. Our stories and journey are stuff of ledgends.....and...

6. Sturmlocke liked Vendage's post in the thread New Player Tank Targeting Question.

Hello Everyone, New Player to EQ2 and having a blast so far playing my dwarf paladin. I just have an issue when my paladin is tanking...

Feb 6, 2023 at 12:36 PM
  7. Sturmlocke liked Sigrdrifa's post in the thread I Am So Envious.

Actually, just check https://eq2furniture.com/

Feb 6, 2023 at 12:34 PM
  8. Sturmlocke liked Tkia's post in the thread I Am So Envious.

https://eq2.fandom.com/wiki/Heritage_Quests_Timeline

9. Sturmlocke liked Almee's post in the thread I Am So Envious.

I visited Mum's heritage dungeon, on Public Test, and marveled at all the cool things I would love to put in my houses but will never get...

10. Sturmlocke replied to the thread Unplayable since the 2/3/2023 patch.

Updated art? Sounds interesting. Anything special?

11. Sturmlocke replied to the thread Returning.

Wow, just commented this on another thread, and here comes another one :D lots of ppl coming back it seems, love it! Welcome mate,...

Feb 6, 2023 at 10:24 AM
  12. Sturmlocke liked Gameogre47's post in the thread Returning.

I never played EQ or EQ2 all that well. I was always very casual and just never put that much into it. I never even hit max level at any...

Feb 6, 2023 at 10:16 AM
  13. Sturmlocke replied to the thread This Week! in EverQuest - TWO updates this week.

Any chars on HoF?

Feb 6, 2023 at 10:15 AM
  14. Sturmlocke liked Fading Illusion's post in the thread This Week! in EverQuest - TWO updates this week.

I would LOVE to see this also. Unfortunately, I'm not an EQ2 end game raider. Bear, the EQ Show EQ2 contributor, keeps pretty busy...

Feb 6, 2023 at 10:13 AM
  15. Sturmlocke liked Cusashorn's post in the thread This Week! in EverQuest - TWO updates this week.

I'm more than willing to run you through any of the game's various dungeons with Ouka on Maj'Dul if you want to experience more than just...

Feb 6, 2023 at 10:12 AM
  16. Sturmlocke replied to the thread Yet Another Returning Player (YARP?) Thread.

Welcome back! Woot, lots of folks coming back lately. Excellent!

Feb 6, 2023 at 10:11 AM
  17. Sturmlocke liked Graymouser's post in the thread Returning Player.

Sounds like I'm in the same boat as OP. Was playing since launch, can't remember exactly when I left. Looks like tons of new stuff to...

Feb 6, 2023 at 10:07 AM
  18. Sturmlocke liked Cyliena's post in the thread Returning Player.

Welcome back! I came back late last February after a nearly 6-year hiatus, so I get how overwhelming some stuff can be, especially the...

Feb 6, 2023 at 10:07 AM
  19. Sturmlocke replied to the thread Returning Player.

Hail, well met and welcome back! On my phone rn, so in short: If you can try to prioritize taking your sweet time to smell the roses -...

Feb 6, 2023 at 10:02 AM
  20. Sturmlocke liked Bunji's post in the thread Update last night?.

Pushed some art related files to remove the frostfell trees.

Feb 6, 2023 at 9:56 AM
  21. Sturmlocke liked Shankette's post in the thread Returning Player.

So, i'm returning to the game after an extended absence. (I stopped playing sometime between Age of Discover and Chains of Eternity). A...

Feb 6, 2023 at 9:55 AM
  22. Sturmlocke liked mouser's post in the thread Yet Another Returning Player (YARP?) Thread.

Judging from my post history, it's been a minute since I played (2015 or so?), so I'm guessing Terrors was the last expansion I played. So...

Feb 6, 2023 at 9:54 AM
  23. Sturmlocke liked Fading Illusion's post in the thread If you could ask Darkpaw ONE question (For The EverQuest Show)....

What would your one question be? I'm working on some upcoming content/interviews/episodes of The EverQuest Show... So, I wanted to see...

Feb 6, 2023 at 9:41 AM
  24. Sturmlocke liked Pixistik's post in the thread If you could ask Darkpaw ONE question (For The EverQuest Show)....

The art team did a great job on VoV, it was one of the best expansions as far as art goes that I have seen.

Feb 6, 2023 at 9:39 AM
  25. Sturmlocke replied to the thread If you could ask Darkpaw ONE question (For The EverQuest Show)....

Just one question? Hm, that's a difficult one, but here it goes (typing from my phone so gotta keep it short): Now that we're doing...

Feb 6, 2023 at 9:36 AM
  26. Sturmlocke replied to the thread Introducing: EQ2 Relaxation video series.

Hail and well met folks, just wanted to post a few of the new vids I have been recording lately bc I feel these regions are so well done...

Feb 6, 2023 at 9:16 AM
  27. Sturmlocke liked Heresford's post in the thread Say "SoW" and be on The EverQuest Show!.

My first reaction to "Sow" was to pronounce it "Soh." Lceania looked like it should be pronounced "Ell -Shawn-ee-uh." Luclin seemed to be...

Feb 6, 2023 at 9:08 AM
  28. Sturmlocke liked Fading Illusion's post in the thread Say "SoW" and be on The EverQuest Show!.

THANK YOU! To all the players that submitted videos! The EverQuest Show - "Say What?" is NOW LIVE! Be sure to comment with YOUR...

Feb 6, 2023 at 9:07 AM
  29. Sturmlocke liked Fading Illusion's post in the thread Say "SoW" and be on The EverQuest Show!.

Great response so far, and I'm loving all the videos! Last call for submissions! I'll be finalizing the Special in about 24 hours! So get...

30. Sturmlocke liked Fading Illusion's post in the thread Say "SoW" and be on The EverQuest Show!.

Hello Norrathians! If you're a regular watcher of The EverQuest Show, you've probably seen the "Say What?" segments where players and...

31. Sturmlocke liked Accendo's post in the thread Get to Know Your Dev: Chris Garlick.

[IMG]Get the inside scoop on how Senior Game Designer Chris "Chrol" Garlick joined the EQII team. How did you come to work on EverQuest...

Feb 3, 2023 at 11:44 AM
  32. Sturmlocke liked Pinki's post in the thread Leibgarde - deutschsprachige Gilde auf Varsoon.

Einige Spieler von Thurgadin haben schon zu uns gefunden, wir haben aber natürlich Platz für mehr ;) Für unsere Raids suchen wir aktuell...

Jan 31, 2023
  33. Sturmlocke liked Pinki's post in the thread Leibgarde - deutschsprachige Gilde auf Varsoon.

*bump* Und noch mehr neue Leute... aber keine Sorge, wir haben noch Platz ;) Für unsere Raids such wir aktuell: Dirge, Brigand, Swashi...

Jan 31, 2023
  34. Sturmlocke replied to the thread Not A Bug dev :Subscription via Steam issue.

I highly suggest taking Dude's advice, it's what we all do when stuff like this happens. Only customer service has access to your...

Jan 31, 2023
  35. Sturmlocke liked Dude's post in the thread Not A Bug dev :Subscription via Steam issue.

No one here can help you. You'll need to submit a customer service request at https://help.daybreakgames.com/hc/en-us.

Jan 31, 2023
  36. Sturmlocke liked Targhan's post in the thread EQ2 on Linux and Mac guide.

Steam Deck with Darq UI update: DarqUI Unified will work directly from the Steam Deck in desktop mode. Set-Up First it will need to be...

Jan 27, 2023
  37. Sturmlocke replied to the thread EverQuest II Roadmap 2023.

[IMG] Left vanilla - right upgrade [IMG] Ocarina of time: Original left, upgrade right Fully with you on this one, Quiarrah....

Jan 22, 2023
  38. Sturmlocke liked Sigrdrifa's post in the thread EverQuest II Roadmap 2023.

The "bones" used in animating our toons are pretty limited at the moment. To get better, there need to be more bones with more...

Jan 22, 2023
  39. Sturmlocke liked Uwkete-of-Crushbone's post in the thread EverQuest II Roadmap 2023.

Yes and no. Modernizing sounds good, yeah; getting rid of the SOGA does not. I, for one, will not make an Ogre of either gender without...

Jan 22, 2023
  40. Sturmlocke liked Quiarrah's post in the thread EverQuest II Roadmap 2023.

True . . . I wont make a High elf in the SOGA model as I like the original. . . however my Half elf, Human and wood elves are all SOGA....

Jan 22, 2023
  41. Sturmlocke liked Quiarrah's post in the thread EverQuest II Roadmap 2023.

Does this mean that our character will now get a much-needed MAKE-OVER too?? I think its time to modernize their looks and get rid of the...

Jan 22, 2023
  42. Sturmlocke replied to the thread This Week! in EverQuest - TWO updates this week.

Thx fading, love all the new content! Really looking forward to the swag store and especially to the DirectX 11 upgrades for both games....

Jan 20, 2023
  43. Sturmlocke liked ttobey's post in the thread This Week! in EverQuest - TWO updates this week.

He's doing EQ and EQ2 content now. (and Fading can post wherever he wants because he is awesome!)

Jan 20, 2023
  44. Sturmlocke liked Sweety D's post in the thread This Week! in EverQuest - TWO updates this week.

Love these shows! Wish there was more EQ2 content.

Jan 20, 2023
  45. Sturmlocke liked Fading Illusion's post in the thread This Week! in EverQuest - TWO updates this week.

Hello all! Fading here from the EverQuest Show. It's been a whirlwind week, with lots of information dropping for both games. I wanted...

Jan 20, 2023
  46. Sturmlocke liked Smallcorners's post in the thread New character models.

I personally use a mix of normals and SOGA depending on the race of the toon and my personal preferences. However, if someone I RP with a...

Jan 18, 2023
  47. Sturmlocke liked Uwkete-of-Crushbone's post in the thread New character models.

From what little I recall of playing EQ1 (I was there for almost a whole month! :D) even the models we have now in EQ2 are VASTLY...

Jan 18, 2023
  48. Sturmlocke replied to the thread New character models.

A good example of how NOT to perform an upgrade to old and nostalgic models: [IMG] Final Fantasy 8 - Squall. Left original and right...

Jan 18, 2023
  49. Sturmlocke replied to the thread New character models.

Hehe, reading this made me chuckle a bit. I mean, it's true, our EQ2 models are more advanced from a technical point of view, there is...

Jan 18, 2023
  50. Sturmlocke replied to the thread EQ2 on Linux and Mac guide.

[Placeholder for EQ1 on Ubuntu 22.04.1+ additional video] This is for our friends over at EQ1, specifically for the user "Wdor", who is...

Jan 17, 2023
  51. Sturmlocke liked Pinki's post in the thread Leibgarde - deutschsprachige Gilde auf Varsoon.

Für unsere Raids am Freitag suchen wir aktuell Dirges, Troubs, Briganden und Swashbuckler und einen Monk. Aber auch ausserhalb der Raids...

Jan 17, 2023
  52. Sturmlocke liked Pinki's post in the thread Leibgarde - deutschsprachige Gilde auf Varsoon.

Das würde uns sehr freuen :)

Jan 17, 2023
  53. Sturmlocke liked Dude's post in the thread What's up with d3dx9 on Test?.

Shhhhhh! We're trying to hide the memo from Uwk. :p

Jan 15, 2023
  54. Sturmlocke liked Uwkete-of-Crushbone's post in the thread What's up with d3dx9 on Test?.

Did I miss a memo? :-/ Uwk

Jan 15, 2023
  55. Sturmlocke liked Schmetterling's post in the thread What's up with d3dx9 on Test?.

be nice Dude :rolleyes:

Jan 15, 2023
  56. Sturmlocke replied to the thread What's up with d3dx9 on Test?.

Hey Uwk, seems that we were onto something here now that dx11 has been announced, lol. Nice!

Jan 15, 2023
  57. Sturmlocke liked Uwkete-of-Crushbone's post in the thread What's up with d3dx9 on Test?.

Aw, Dude is (almost) always nice... :D Uwk

Jan 15, 2023
  58. Sturmlocke liked gambitak's post in the thread EverQuest II Roadmap 2023.

I love that DBG does this. Thank you. Are you going to have a beta for the PVP, or, will you incorporate some of the ideas that players...

Jan 15, 2023
  59. Sturmlocke liked Shunio's post in the thread EverQuest II Roadmap 2023.

It would be nice if it were in German too, they would only have to activate the overlay program against it

Jan 15, 2023
  60. Sturmlocke liked Thand's post in the thread EverQuest II Roadmap 2023.

When you update to Diredct x 11 will you add in game options for Antsitropic filtering and Anti Aliasing? Most modern card driver only...

Jan 13, 2023
  61. Sturmlocke liked Pinki's post in the thread Leibgarde - deutschsprachige Gilde auf Varsoon.

bump Wir suchen noch nach Coercer oder Illy und Fury oder Warden. Auch nicht raider sind willkommen ;)

Jan 11, 2023
  62. Sturmlocke liked Naramee's post in the thread Leibgarde - deutschsprachige Gilde auf Varsoon.

hm, hört sich sooooo verlockend an, Thurgadin ist mittlerweile ein totes Feld geworden. Man bekommt noch nicht mal mehr ne Gruppe zusammen...

Jan 11, 2023
  63. Sturmlocke liked Aenvar's post in the thread EverQuest II Roadmap 2023.

Very interested in the much needed AI update for mercenaries. Also curious about what next expansion's theme will be. Thank you for another...

Jan 11, 2023
  64. Sturmlocke replied to the thread EverQuest II Roadmap 2023.

[IMG] https://www.youtube . com/watch?v=OhFD6CU70EU Hail and well met, now this is a pleasant surprise for sure! I appreciate the...

Jan 11, 2023
  65. Sturmlocke liked Kaitheel's post in the thread EverQuest II Roadmap 2023.

Good question! An updated event is the addition of new rewards, recipes, and items, etc. I, for one, am very proud of how EQ2 has...

Jan 11, 2023
  66. Sturmlocke liked Jaxyn's post in the thread EverQuest II Roadmap 2023.

Great visual format for the Roadmap. I've been really happy with the way things have been going, so thanks for your hard work. Beautiful...

Jan 11, 2023
  67. Sturmlocke liked Elden Ring's post in the thread EverQuest II Roadmap 2023.

Beyond 2023: DirectX 11 API Port ??? sooo does this mean the game is finally going to multicore for the cpu performance? or is that...

Jan 11, 2023
  68. Sturmlocke liked Bramdar's post in the thread EverQuest II Roadmap 2023.

Thank you for continuing this in 2023! It's always good to have an idea of what you're planning, and when. I know plans are always...

Jan 11, 2023
  69. Sturmlocke liked Accendo's post in the thread EverQuest II Roadmap 2023.

[IMG]Yeah, that’s right. It’s back! We'd be crazy not to do this. Last year's "experiment" was so well received we're bringing it back!...

Jan 11, 2023
  70. Sturmlocke replied to the thread What features would you like to return to improve RoR?.

Personally I'm waiting for this to get fixed:...

Jan 7, 2023
  71. Sturmlocke liked Targhan's post in the thread EQ2 on Linux and Mac guide.

It's running really good so far. In most zones I'm getting about 30 - 40 fps. I'm using balanced settings, and turned off the overhead...

Jan 3, 2023
  72. Sturmlocke liked thrashette's post in the thread Water flickering with "Complex Shader Distance" enabled.

Hello! I tried this old game out of curiosity, but I'm experiencing an issue with water. It flickers light and dark. Surfaces of waterfall...

Jan 3, 2023
  73. Sturmlocke liked ttobey's post in the thread Can we please have older flying carpet mounts.. fly?.

No that's not it at all. Making the old carpets fly isn't just throwing a switch. There would have to be flyable versions of the old...

Jan 3, 2023
  74. Sturmlocke liked Noknok's post in the thread Can we please have older flying carpet mounts.. fly?.

Funny, I was just thinking about that same thing today as I got a new carpet. The old ones are awesome. :)

Jan 3, 2023
  75. Sturmlocke liked ttobey's post in the thread Can we please have older flying carpet mounts.. fly?.

It's actually not a big deal on my end. It's a designer's call to make them fly.

Jan 3, 2023
  76. Sturmlocke liked Pink Poodle's post in the thread Can we please have older flying carpet mounts.. fly?.

See title. Like the ones from Desert of Flames or the anniversary event ones.

Jan 3, 2023
  77. Sturmlocke liked Wulfen's post in the thread Can we please have older flying carpet mounts.. fly?.

Often over the years I have taken the time to take a screenshot of the flying SS carpet. It's handsome. I pay a lot of attention to real...

Jan 3, 2023
  78. Sturmlocke replied to the thread Vanguard Saga of Heroes - to be or not to be?.

[media] Watching this rn, live stream over 100 ppl watching rn. After watching Cohh stream Pantheon the other day, I can't stop seeing a...

Dec 18, 2022
  79. Sturmlocke replied to the thread Gorgeous Art.

Yeah, even though I'd say if they ever do this, they could also just use their own in-house Forgelight engine, which seems to be very...

Dec 18, 2022
  80. Sturmlocke liked Kenn's post in the thread Gorgeous Art.

How crazy would it be if they had unreal 5.

Dec 18, 2022
  81. Sturmlocke liked Almee's post in the thread Gorgeous Art.

The graphics in this game have always been fantastic. I spend a lot of my time just flying around looking at the graphics. And the...

Dec 18, 2022
  82. Sturmlocke replied to the thread The EverQuest Show dropped a new episode today!.

Thx for keeping at it @Fading! Really looking forward to the swag store.

Dec 18, 2022
  83. Sturmlocke liked Fading Illusion's post in the thread The EverQuest Show dropped a new episode today!.

Thanks for posting Sweety D! I hope everyone enjoys the Special Frostfell Gift Idea episode... And I hope I can get some info about the...

Dec 18, 2022
  84. Sturmlocke liked Pixistik's post in the thread Antialiasing Help.

Not sure if AMD has it or not but Nvidia can force/override AA settings using the Nvidia control panel

Dec 18, 2022
  85. Sturmlocke replied to the thread Antialiasing Help.

Yeah, both can enforce it via their respective control panels, but it doesn't seem to be working for us rn (OP has a AMD RX 460 and I...

Dec 18, 2022
  86. Sturmlocke replied to the thread Daybreak lack of Marketing.

Ok, good idea! +1. Following the discussion in lurker mode, time for a short break to take a small breather: Reeeelaaaaaaaax [media]...

Dec 18, 2022
  87. Sturmlocke liked FuRiouSOne's post in the thread Daybreak lack of Marketing.

Seeing the marketing team wont advertise maybe we as players should start doing more streaming/video content on youtube/twitch and do it...

Dec 18, 2022
  88. Sturmlocke replied to the thread EQ2 on Linux and Mac guide.

Hey Targhan, thanks for sharing mate! Sounds good from what you have posted. Do you plan on doing a few videos of the Deck running EQ2...

Dec 18, 2022
  89. Sturmlocke liked Targhan's post in the thread EQ2 on Linux and Mac guide.

FWIW: I can verify that I have had success with getting EQ2 up and running on the Steam Deck. Notes: Steam will need some launch...

Dec 18, 2022
  90. Sturmlocke liked Sigrdrifa's post in the thread Renewal of Ro Guide for Beginners (or Returning Players).

Initial Gear-Up When you reach Raj'Dur Plateaus, look over Tishan's Lockbox (231, -60, 467). Compare each piece to your current gear....

Dec 16, 2022
  91. Sturmlocke replied to the thread Introducing: EQ2 Relaxation video series.

Uploaded the promised vids and pasted the links in the post above. In addition, someone on Steam once told me that he enjoyed relaxing to...

Dec 16, 2022
  92. Sturmlocke liked TexasCop25's post in the thread Is anybody still here?.

Hello!! Just made a character today :)

Dec 14, 2022
  93. Sturmlocke liked Grekan's post in the thread Cannot do dmg to mobs.

never mind it was a problem with the new familiar its fixed

Dec 13, 2022
  94. Sturmlocke liked Aull's post in the thread Thank you!.

I started off with my old toons and started from there. I haven't got to the new Ro areas yet. Just taking my time and enjoying this at a...

Dec 13, 2022
  95. Sturmlocke liked Angeliana's post in the thread Update Notes - December 13, 2022.

ITEMIZATION Removed examine description from the Heart of Luclin. Removed the lore tag from many of Tishan's lockbox white adornments. The...

Dec 13, 2022
  96. Sturmlocke replied to the thread Introducing: EQ2 Relaxation video series.

Your wish is my command. Bit late, but better late than never. Will be recording the requested Gallium of Dreams next. Edit, added...

Dec 12, 2022
  97. Sturmlocke liked Aterskia's post in the thread Rainfall and thunderstorms.

me'es tinks Storm Tower Isle will serve well! it be gots crashing waves, light or heavy rain, no thunder, no music,... [IMG] p.s. did...

Dec 12, 2022
  98. Sturmlocke liked Aterskia's post in the thread Rainfall and thunderstorms.

Galleon of Dreams be gots Rain, THUNDER and musics,... (selection on wheel) [IMG] dis wun aw-so gots CONSTANT rain. too bads Galleon no...

Dec 12, 2022
  99. Sturmlocke replied to the thread Gorgeous Art.

Oh yeah, agreed, seems like Ttobey and folks are going the extramile for us again. Very much appreciated! Interesting that you mention the...

Dec 12, 2022
  100. Sturmlocke liked Sweety D's post in the thread Gorgeous Art.

Totally agree. The artists manage to squeeze a lot of beauty out of this old game engine SOE developed 20 years ago.

Dec 12, 2022
  101. Sturmlocke liked Krizani's post in the thread Gorgeous Art.

I'm only just beginning adventuring in the new expansion but I had to say something about the wonderful art. The new desert dweller...

Dec 12, 2022
  102. Sturmlocke liked AOE1's post in the thread Tough Crowd.....

There are plenty that try to help answer questions on returning players usually but right now, they are deep into the new expansion trying...

Dec 12, 2022
  103. Sturmlocke replied to the thread The EverQuest Show returns! And it's STUFFED with EQ2 content!.

Now that's a beautiful comment you got there @Fading. That's precisely what I like to see, both new and returning players giving it a go...

Dec 12, 2022
  104. Sturmlocke liked Sweety D's post in the thread The EverQuest Show returns! And it's STUFFED with EQ2 content!.

Loved the episode and especially appreciate the EQ2 content. Fading, we already discussed this on the YT comments section, but I’ll just...

Dec 12, 2022
  105. Sturmlocke liked Fading Illusion's post in the thread The EverQuest Show returns! And it's STUFFED with EQ2 content!.

Thank you all for the kind words and the support! I'm really trying to get the channel as many eyeballs as possible, because my goal is...

Dec 12, 2022
  106. Sturmlocke replied to the thread Thank you!.

Hail, well met and welcome back! So interesting to see how so many folks are coming back after Ro released. Nice reading positive...

Dec 12, 2022
  107. Sturmlocke liked Aull's post in the thread Thank you!.

I have been gone for a long time and recently became a member again. Let me say the world of Norrath is amazingly beautiful. I wanted to...

Dec 12, 2022
  108. Sturmlocke liked Sigrdrifa's post in the thread Tough Crowd.....

I do try to help navigate that with my gear guides. The current one is the Renewal of Ro Gear Guide.

Dec 12, 2022
  109. Sturmlocke liked Dude's post in the thread Tough Crowd.....

I highly recommend subscribing (if you aren't already) and trying the TLE server, Varsoon. The live servers are as you described,...

Dec 12, 2022
  110. Sturmlocke replied to the thread Tough Crowd.....

Hail, well met and welcome back! Nice to see more folks coming back lately, and even better when it's a couple or family coming...

Dec 12, 2022
  111. Sturmlocke liked Mohee's post in the thread Water Interaction Removed.

Yes, would like to see graphic options that were in the game when it launched, put back in. Thanks.

Dec 12, 2022
  112. Sturmlocke liked Huene's post in the thread Water Interaction Removed.

bump, Any movement on getting these back on?

Dec 12, 2022
  113. Sturmlocke liked Mohee's post in the thread Water Interaction Removed.

HERE I posted not long ago about the missing 3D waving realistic water was missing. I also created a topic on the old forums long ago about...

Dec 12, 2022
  114. Sturmlocke liked Estred's post in the thread Water Interaction Removed.

It fell by the wayside I think. Would love to see it added back same as more realistic wind effects on cloaks, or hey maybe give us...

Dec 12, 2022
  115. Sturmlocke liked Texana's post in the thread Water Interaction Removed.

A long time ago (could have been at FanFaire) Georgeson stated that they had solved some sort of issue causing lag in various zones with a...

Dec 12, 2022
  116. Sturmlocke replied to the thread EQ2 Video Tours Requests (Houses, Guild Halls, Dungeons).

Hi there, thanks for your kind words :) I believe I also subbed to your channel the other day, already watching the content you...

Dec 11, 2022
  117. Sturmlocke liked Lunarosa's post in the thread EQ2 Video Tours Requests (Houses, Guild Halls, Dungeons).

I was able to watch your shorter video last night and I have to say I find the way you do your videos to be really cool! EQ2 ASMR :)...

Dec 11, 2022
  118. Sturmlocke replied to the thread EQ2 on Linux and Mac guide.

Update, in addition to what I posted above about Intel and their usage of translation layers like DXVK for DirectX9 calls, I forgot to...

Dec 11, 2022
  119. Sturmlocke replied to the thread Hows Varsoon doing?.

Hail and well met mate, actually just posted in another thread regarding Kael:...

Dec 11, 2022
  120. Sturmlocke replied to the thread Is anybody still here?.

Yeah, personally I don't view this server as a failure, bc I have always viewed TLP and additional servers like these as a way to bring...

Dec 11, 2022
  121. Sturmlocke liked Siren's post in the thread Is anybody still here?.

It was a great server idea in some ways, on paper anyway. I've been popping in for Frostfell, which I've never done on Kael of course,...

Dec 11, 2022
  122. Sturmlocke replied to the thread EQ2 on Linux and Mac guide.

Btw, I posted a bit of info about this bug further above, and I totally forgot to update this post. This issue has indeed been...

Dec 11, 2022
  123. Sturmlocke replied to the thread EQ2 on Linux and Mac guide.

Another quick newsflash: Intel is now actually using DXVK at driver level on Windows in order to enhance old games that are using outdated...

Dec 11, 2022
  124. Sturmlocke replied to the thread Introducing: EQ2 Relaxation video series.

Relaxing half naked in GF both above and underwater: [media] Uuuuuh. Healing increased by +51. Relax to the beautiful visuals of...

Dec 10, 2022
  125. Sturmlocke liked Gninja's post in the thread The EverQuest Show returns! And it's STUFFED with EQ2 content!.

Awesome, as always! :)

Dec 10, 2022
  126. Sturmlocke replied to the thread The EverQuest Show returns! And it's STUFFED with EQ2 content!.

Woah, first of all: WELCOME BACK INTO ACTION. Just realised I totally forgot to update my last post and add my top ten expacs... a day...

Dec 10, 2022
  127. Sturmlocke liked Fading Illusion's post in the thread The EverQuest Show returns! And it's STUFFED with EQ2 content!.

Hi there Ouka! I gave you a thanks in the credits, but used your forum name instead! /HUGS and thank you! Fading

Dec 10, 2022
  128. Sturmlocke liked Cusashorn's post in the thread The EverQuest Show returns! And it's STUFFED with EQ2 content!.

Hi there! Ouka from Maj'Dul here. I'm really happy to see the footage that you recorded of our ventures into Veeshan's Peak and elsewhere...

Dec 10, 2022
  129. Sturmlocke liked Fading Illusion's post in the thread The EverQuest Show returns! And it's STUFFED with EQ2 content!.

I've really strived to add a lot more EQ2 content this season on The EverQuest Show. And this is probably the EQ2-iest EQ Show episode to...

Dec 10, 2022
  130. Sturmlocke liked Bunji's post in the thread Test Update Notes: Friday December 9, 2022.

This update will be on Test sometime after 2pm PST: ITEMIZATION The Elixir of Constitution will now persist through zoning. Lowered the...

Dec 9, 2022
  131. Sturmlocke replied to the thread EQ2 Video Tours Requests (Houses, Guild Halls, Dungeons).

Oh wow, so that means another Jurassic Park theme park could be on a different server without me even realizing it? Hm, might have to...

Dec 9, 2022
  132. Sturmlocke liked Lunarosa's post in the thread EQ2 Video Tours Requests (Houses, Guild Halls, Dungeons).

Huzzah!! I'm glad to see more people video touring the wonderful things people create on EQ2 :D And no, you will only be able to view...

Dec 9, 2022
  133. Sturmlocke replied to the thread EQ2 Video Tours Requests (Houses, Guild Halls, Dungeons).

Hail everyone, just wanted to say that I will be filming a few houses and dungeons too from now on. I'll be doing this completely @random...

Dec 9, 2022
  134. Sturmlocke replied to the thread Returning player, looking for a home.

Welcome back! I agree with Masynrae. In addition, if you want to play on live and if you're starting from scratch, or if your old...

Dec 7, 2022
  135. Sturmlocke liked Masynrae's post in the thread Returning player, looking for a home.

That's a tough question to answer since much will depend on your timezone. The general recommendation is always to make a level 1 toon on...

Dec 7, 2022
  136. Sturmlocke replied to the thread Graphical Changes?.

Hail and well met! Welcome back home. Your memory serves you right, dear friend....

Dec 7, 2022
  137. Sturmlocke liked Ozzie Ozzbourne's post in the thread Graphical Changes?.

I'm returning to the game after a long hiatus of about 10 years or so.. I just have a general question about something I noticed with the...

Dec 7, 2022
  138. Sturmlocke replied to the thread Antialiasing Help.

Agreed, and it'll be even prettier when the stuff I mentioned earlier gets fixed once and for all.

Dec 5, 2022
  139. Sturmlocke liked Krizani's post in the thread Antialiasing Help.

Thanks so much for the quick detailed response! I too hate not having antialiasing - it's driven the purchase of many video cards over...

Dec 5, 2022
  140. Sturmlocke replied to the thread Is The Game Still Fun To Play....

Agree with Dude here, everyone is going to feel differently about this, so it's up to you mate. I say it's totally worth it and I will...

Dec 5, 2022
  141. Sturmlocke liked Dude's post in the thread Is The Game Still Fun To Play....

It's fun if you enjoy it. It's not if you don't.

Dec 5, 2022
  142. Sturmlocke liked rutro's post in the thread Is The Game Still Fun To Play....

I am thinking about playing again. I just wonder if it is worth the cost of purchase? Thanks!

Dec 5, 2022
  143. Sturmlocke replied to the thread Introducing: EQ2 Relaxation video series.

Promised this one some time ago, a bit late, better late than never: [media] FROSTFELL CHRISTMAS SPECIAL EDITION 2k / 60 fps (HD v. ready...

Dec 4, 2022
  144. Sturmlocke liked ttobey's post in the thread Daybreak lack of Marketing.

I'm already working on the next expansion so hopefully you will be around for it. I will!

Dec 3, 2022
  145. Sturmlocke liked Krizani's post in the thread Antialiasing Help.

I've been using a Radeon RX460 card for ages, haven't changed any of my settings in years with no problem but now I'm noticing my...

Dec 3, 2022
  146. Sturmlocke replied to the thread Antialiasing Help.

Hail and well met! Anti Aliasing Options were initially removed from the game during Beta and later also post launch of the newest Ro...

Dec 3, 2022
  147. Sturmlocke liked Angeliana's post in the thread Update Notes - November 30, 2022.

Renewal of Ro While on a valiant quest to help the Aerakyn return to their original thread of reality, adventurers find themselves going...

Dec 3, 2022
  148. Sturmlocke liked Quiarrah's post in the thread COMPUTER DOWN.

IT WORKED! I'M BACK I will probably eventually get a Mac. . . but for now I am back up and runing. Hubby put my drives in an older tower...

Dec 2, 2022
  149. Sturmlocke replied to the thread Confirmed Ambient Occlusion on Mouse-Over.

Update Been testing the game since the removal of in-game AA and it seems the mouseover + AO issue has been reduced or fixed on my end....

Dec 2, 2022
  150. Sturmlocke replied to the thread Login music Ro expac.

Ah sorry, meant the same thing ofc, was typing with my kid on my lap = chaos lol

Dec 2, 2022
  151. Sturmlocke replied to the thread What's up with d3dx9 on Test?.

No issues on my end, but I did notice a new (?) DirectX 10.1 core dll after reinstalling EQ2 on a faster drive today. Ha, we...

Dec 2, 2022
  152. Sturmlocke replied to the thread Login music Ro expac.

Yeah, interesting you mentions this, would love to hear the Ro singing with piano or violin tunes instead of the Vacrul one tbh. That...

Dec 2, 2022
  153. Sturmlocke replied to the thread COMPUTER DOWN.

Yep, it is. With Crossover you can install Windows apps and games on Mac os like you would on Windows. Check my signature below for a link...

Dec 2, 2022
  154. Sturmlocke replied to the thread COMPUTER DOWN.

Gl and remember if y'all go for a Mac you can still play eq2 just fine on that by using Crossover Mac. I still have a few discount codes if...

Dec 2, 2022
  155. Sturmlocke liked shadow78's post in the thread Expansion.

Hello , If I buy the Newer expansion do I get all previous expansion also ?

Dec 1, 2022
  156. Sturmlocke liked Sweety D's post in the thread Expansion.

Purchasing Renewal of Ro will grant you access to all previous expansion.

Dec 1, 2022
  157. Sturmlocke liked Dockter's post in the thread Expansion.

Yes.

Dec 1, 2022
  158. Sturmlocke liked Kaitheel's post in the thread Hitch a Ride to the Isle of Ro!.

Level 120+ characters in either tradeskill or adventure will find an unfettered carpet in Qeynos Province District, the City of Freeport,...

Dec 1, 2022
  159. Sturmlocke replied to the thread Swag Store Suggestions.

Completely agree! I have started recollecting items like these that I had to sell off when I was younger, nice having something to wear or...

Dec 1, 2022
  160. Sturmlocke liked Pink Poodle's post in the thread Swag Store Suggestions.

I noticed a while back there was a Swag Store (merchandise store) planned but it's delayed right now. I have some ideas that I think are...

Dec 1, 2022
  161. Sturmlocke liked Smackbottom's post in the thread No Steam Version?.

So, expansion out today. Went to steam store, no expansion listed. What am I missing? If I buy from Daybreak will it install to my steam...

Dec 1, 2022
  162. Sturmlocke liked Prayos's post in the thread No Steam Version?.

Expansions are only purchased via Daybreak. The patcher will patch and update. You'll be fine.

Dec 1, 2022
  163. Sturmlocke replied to the thread No Steam Version?.

+1 for the idea of expac purchases returning to Steam.

Dec 1, 2022
  164. Sturmlocke liked tasnee's post in the thread Buried Sea.

Beautiful!

Dec 1, 2022
  165. Sturmlocke replied to the thread Introducing: EQ2 Relaxation video series.

Yeah, there is such a huge variety of awesome places, it really is hard to pick a fav. Tbh, I really liked Karuupa Jungle in VoV, and I...

Dec 1, 2022
  166. Sturmlocke liked Breanna's post in the thread Introducing: EQ2 Relaxation video series.

Don't really have a favorite per se but the last expansion I really liked was the one with Sundered Frontier and Stonebrunt. Once they...

Dec 1, 2022
  167. Sturmlocke liked Twyla's post in the thread Login music Ro expac.

Oh, that is wonderful! I love the music for this Expansion login. Although, I notice that the background for the character screen is...

Dec 1, 2022
  168. Sturmlocke liked Cyliena's post in the thread Login music Ro expac.

Oh that sounds interesting, gonna have to turn music back on to hear it. :)

Dec 1, 2022
  169. Sturmlocke liked Denmum's post in the thread Login music Ro expac.

You will be happy to know that one of the 8 music boxes that have a recipe on the public researchers out in the expansion is, indeed,...

Dec 1, 2022
  170. Sturmlocke replied to the thread Confirmed Ambient Occlusion on Mouse-Over.

How's it working for you now? I ask bc it seems the powers that be removed the Anti Aliasing options the game had during the Ro expac...

Dec 1, 2022
  171. Sturmlocke liked ttobey's post in the thread is this thing still on?.

Still on!

Dec 1, 2022
  172. Sturmlocke posted a new thread.

Login music Ro expac

Hail and well met, just logged into EQ2 after the newest Ro expac went live and was welcomed to a beautiful, beautiful soundtrack and...

Forum: Feedback

Dec 1, 2022
  173. Sturmlocke replied to the thread is this thing still on?.

Hail and well met or welcome back! Yeah, it's incredible that we're still seeing so much content after nearly two decades of online...

Dec 1, 2022
  174. Sturmlocke liked Sigrdrifa's post in the thread is this thing still on?.

Pretty good. EQ2 is 18 years old now, I think. And a lot of us have been playing the whole time, while others played, left, then came back,...

Dec 1, 2022
  175. Sturmlocke liked Mrrshan's post in the thread is this thing still on?.

Hello brothers and sisters! I am amazed to see EQ2 still alive. How is it going ? :)

Dec 1, 2022
  176. Sturmlocke replied to the thread Max settings advice.

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq2/index.php?threads/eq2-on-linux-and-mac-guide.604032/ First of all, welcome back home! If that gpu is...

Dec 1, 2022
  177. Sturmlocke liked Pixistik's post in the thread Max settings advice.

Max no, high yes It will run max but you will be plagued with stutter As good as the 680m is, its not quite up to the task of this title on...

Dec 1, 2022
  178. Sturmlocke liked MacLeod's post in the thread Max settings advice.

MacLeod New Member I came back to eq a few months back from many years away, I bought a mini pc to test out eq2 which plays it ok but...

Dec 1, 2022
  179. Sturmlocke replied to the thread EQ2 in 2022 - A Brief Overview (and book!).

Just stopping by to say that I absolutely love the fact that you're doing this. Thanks and keep it up!

Dec 1, 2022
  180. Sturmlocke replied to the thread Renewal of Ro Now Live!.

Here we go, out of Beta! (click meh) Congrats! Looking forward to this one. I can already see myself relaxing at a few spots, gonna be...

Nov 30, 2022
  181. Sturmlocke liked Accendo's post in the thread Renewal of Ro Now Live!.

[IMG]Your adventure to aid the Aerakyn begins today. The wait is over—Renewal of Ro has arrived! [media] While on a valiant quest...

Nov 30, 2022
  182. Sturmlocke replied to the thread Day and night cycle.

First of all, thanks @Sig for posting all that detailed info and putting so much effort into that post. Appreciated big time....

Nov 29, 2022
  183. Sturmlocke liked Breanna's post in the thread Day and night cycle.

Nice list :) Thanks for posting. After all these years I never knew some of that stuff.

Nov 29, 2022
  184. Sturmlocke liked Sigrdrifa's post in the thread Day and night cycle.

I don't see any reason whatsoever to change the existing day/night cycles. There's a full breakdown of time in Norrath on the wiki....

Nov 29, 2022
  185. Sturmlocke liked Lunarosa's post in the thread EQ2 Video Tours Requests (Houses, Guild Halls, Dungeons).

This will most likely be my last video I get done during my break. I go back to work on Monday and it's going to be pretty crazy for...

Nov 27, 2022
  186. Sturmlocke replied to the thread Day and night cycle.

[media] True @SweetyD. Imagine speeding things up more and ending up with something like this, lol.

Nov 26, 2022
  187. Sturmlocke liked Sweety D's post in the thread Day and night cycle.

I didn't realize the cycle was only 22 minutes. I guess I never paid attention all these many years, lol. Now that I know that, I changed...

Nov 26, 2022
  188. Sturmlocke liked Breezy's post in the thread Suggestion: GeforceNow Streaming.

Hello! Long story short, I've come to suggest opting in to GeforceNow! Planetside is available to play there already. I don't normally...

Nov 26, 2022
  189. Sturmlocke replied to the thread Introducing: EQ2 Relaxation video series.

Same here B :) Gotta say, the entire Greater and lower Faydark zone + NT are some of the most beautiful places in all of Norrath. You...

Nov 26, 2022
  190. Sturmlocke liked Breanna's post in the thread Introducing: EQ2 Relaxation video series.

Nice!!!! I always loved New Tunaria

Nov 26, 2022
  191. Sturmlocke liked puppybreath's post in the thread Renewal of Ro Launching Soon.

Releases use to be in Nov. Not sure why this is such a big surprise or deal to anyone. Nov or Dec, we are getting new content! I for one...

Nov 26, 2022
  192. Sturmlocke replied to the thread Day and night cycle.

Another good point against doing it for all regions. I agree that the regions you mentioned, which are basically stuck in time, should...

Nov 26, 2022
  193. Sturmlocke replied to the thread Day and night cycle.

[media] Old list, but still a few interesting points and videos:...

Nov 26, 2022
  194. Sturmlocke posted a new thread.

Day and night cycle

Hail and well met, question, are ya'll satisfied with the current day and night cycle timeframe or would you instead prefer a realtime...

Forum: General Gameplay Discussion

Nov 26, 2022
  195. Sturmlocke posted a new thread.

Dance to my tunes, baby

[media] [media] [media] [media] [media] And:...

Forum: General Gameplay Discussion

Nov 26, 2022
  196. Sturmlocke liked Lunarosa's post in the thread EQ2 Video Tours Requests (Houses, Guild Halls, Dungeons).

After this I only have one more of the older requests :) And I'm excited to see there are more houses being posted [media]

Nov 25, 2022
  197. Sturmlocke liked Lunarosa's post in the thread EQ2 Video Tours Requests (Houses, Guild Halls, Dungeons).

I think this should finish all the older requests, except for my video request. I should hopefully have time this weekend to film the...

Nov 25, 2022