Quiarrah's Recent Activity

1. Quiarrah replied to the thread Where was Vetrovia in EQ1?.

/so . . . no new house or building blocks for this new expac? **Nevermind. . . I found it!**

Oct 20, 2021 at 9:53 AM
  2. Quiarrah replied to the thread Bards Emotes.

good one!!

Oct 16, 2021 at 4:58 PM
  3. Quiarrah liked Dusano's post in the thread Bards Emotes.

november? then december is okay? it will be a good christmas gift <3 ;)

Oct 16, 2021 at 4:57 PM
  4. Quiarrah liked Dusano's post in the thread Bards Emotes.

the second one was accident and i dont know how to remove but i even if i knew i would not....because it represents my desire to see...

Oct 16, 2021 at 4:57 PM
  5. Quiarrah replied to the thread Multiple server Estate "sales"!.

Oh goody! Thank you hon! Sorry you are leaving but. . . . Life does take presidence. Have a good one. . . . Q

Oct 15, 2021 at 8:01 AM
  6. Quiarrah replied to the thread Multiple server Estate "sales"!.

The Gorowyn house is mine Hon. Not hers.

Oct 14, 2021
  7. Quiarrah replied to the thread Multiple server Estate "sales"!.

I put my order(s) in hon. . . . You can drop everything in Quiarrah's Gorowyn Magical Manor which all your characters have access to...

Oct 13, 2021
  8. Quiarrah replied to the thread Multiple server Estate "sales"!.

ok I will just give everyone access to the new house and I will send you a mail of what I want.

Oct 13, 2021
  9. Quiarrah replied to the thread Looking for home improvement.

Maybe like a lightly frosted clear or a smoky grey clear.

Oct 12, 2021
  10. Quiarrah liked Chikkin's post in the thread Looking for home improvement.

what we need most if clear-ish windows, I know clear is impossible so maybe just slightly dirty/foggy NOT animated but semi transluscent....

Oct 12, 2021
  11. Quiarrah replied to the thread Looking for home improvement.

YES! YES WE DO!! GREEN, RED AND BLUE FOR FROSTFELL. PINK AND LAVENDAR FOR EROLISSI. . . .

Oct 12, 2021
  12. Quiarrah replied to the thread Multiple server Estate "sales"!.

Cool! I will get a new house tomorrow and will give your toons access! I will tell you here what house it is?

Oct 12, 2021
  13. Quiarrah replied to the thread Multiple server Estate "sales"!.

Thanks hon. . . I got a few things. . . . but something I noticed is: ALOT of your stuff cant be picked up cause it belongs to YOU. I...

Oct 12, 2021
  14. Quiarrah replied to the thread Multiple server Estate "sales"!.

Put Quiarrah down for Majdul please!

Oct 11, 2021
  15. Quiarrah replied to the thread Looking for home improvement.

Have you seen the NEW Glass Windows for this NOTD??? A.W.S.O.M.E . . . . I will be using those for EVERYTHING!

Oct 11, 2021
  16. Quiarrah posted a new thread.

NOTD?

Any Info yet on NOTD 2021?? Eye candy coming?

Forum: Norrathian Homeshow

Sep 29, 2021
  17. Quiarrah replied to the thread Looking for home improvement.

I do have someone on AB but I am not high level so cant really make things but I could deco if given the items.

Sep 29, 2021
  18. Quiarrah liked tasnee's post in the thread 20th Anniversary of 9/11.

RIP to you're friend's chief. I lived in Alaska at the time, so by the time I was getting up for school it had happened just after I...

Sep 11, 2021
  19. Quiarrah posted a new thread.

20th Anniversary of 9/11

It has been 20 years since that tragic day. It was also the day that "Counselor Q" was born. I remember getting on EQ1 (at the time) and...

Sep 11, 2021
  20. Quiarrah replied to the thread ToT21 Official Signup.

I will be a helper on Skyfire if needed

Sep 6, 2021
  21. Quiarrah liked Uwkete-of-Crushbone's post in the thread Not Game Related.

Aw, man! :( Well, I hope the Breast Cancer folks got a bit of money, anyway... :-/ Hugs! :( Will they be doing this again next year...

Sep 4, 2021
  22. Quiarrah replied to the thread Not Game Related.

Well . . . I'm throwing in the towel on this contest now. There is no way I will jump from 5 to 1 in 2 days. So . . it was fun. At least I...

Aug 31, 2021
  23. Quiarrah replied to the thread "Beyond the Shattered Sea" Prelude event - Bugs and Feedback.

So I take it we are back up now?

Aug 31, 2021
  24. Quiarrah replied to the thread Not Game Related.

HOPE VOTE *min. $10.00 donation to Breast Cancer* Votes are 2-for-1 for the next 12+ hours

Aug 31, 2021
  25. Quiarrah replied to the thread Not Game Related.

GROUP FINALISTS COMING UP! THE competition end is in sight. Remember, I need to be #1 in my Group to advance into the final rounds after...

Aug 30, 2021
  26. Quiarrah replied to the thread Not Game Related.

Ok I know some people are AFRAID of doing anything where you have to "log into Facebook". Thats fine. I'm OK with that. So if that's you...

Aug 29, 2021
  27. Quiarrah replied to the thread Not Game Related.

Votes are 2-for-1 for the next 12+ hours

Aug 28, 2021
  28. Quiarrah replied to the thread Not Game Related.

Made it to group finalists! I am in 5th so the only way for me to go now is UP! NEW VOTES START NOW...

Aug 27, 2021
  29. Quiarrah replied to the thread Not Game Related.

In 2nd Place !! :)

Aug 25, 2021
  30. Quiarrah replied to the thread Not Game Related.

! 1 Day for this rouund

Aug 25, 2021
  31. Quiarrah replied to the thread Not Game Related.

Hey everyone! Here with an announcement! I'M IN 3RD PLACE FOR THE TOP 5 IN MY GROUP!! https://votefab40.com/2021/jody-kay-rieder

Aug 24, 2021
  32. Quiarrah replied to the thread Not Game Related.

Thurg since nobody joins on that one anympre but US

Aug 21, 2021
  33. Quiarrah replied to the thread Not Game Related.

THANK YOU SO MUCH HON!! You are my #1 fan I guess! Thank you. *ps . . . I will be your frostfell swaper this year if you want.**

Aug 20, 2021
  34. Quiarrah liked Uwkete-of-Crushbone's post in the thread Not Game Related.

I voted again! :) For free! :D Uwk

Aug 20, 2021
  35. Quiarrah replied to the thread Not Game Related.

So far I am staying steadily at 4. This is for the top 5! Dont let me loose it now! Go vote for me . . please!! Its FREE. ITS DAILY....

Aug 20, 2021
  36. Quiarrah replied to the thread Not Game Related.

I am still in the running! We are going for the TOP 5 NOW. Those who have been voting for me . . . KEEP IT UP!! Thank you! *bump

Aug 20, 2021
  37. Quiarrah replied to the thread Not Game Related.

Yes!!! My bestest friend in all of Norrath, my house swap buddy (on Thurgadin) boosted me up to 6th place!! Wow! What a booster shot! THAT...

Aug 19, 2021
  38. Quiarrah replied to the thread Not Game Related.

Thank you SOO much Uwk!!! *hugs/loves and all that good stuff*

Aug 18, 2021
  39. Quiarrah replied to the thread Not Game Related.

Well I entered this thing thinking that I had enough supporters (friends. Family) to at least make it to the 3rd round. I guess I was...

Aug 18, 2021
  40. Quiarrah replied to the thread Not Game Related.

167 views. That SHOULD equate to 167 votes. Where are they? I would support YOU!!!

Aug 18, 2021
  41. Quiarrah replied to the thread Not Game Related.

Well . . . at 6:00 this morning I was at 10 . . . I am now back down to 11. ONE DAY LEFT for this round. 2 FOR 1 VOTES for 12 HOURS!...

Aug 18, 2021
  42. Quiarrah replied to the thread Not Game Related.

** thought I would have gotten more votes from peeps here ** I moved up to 11 but that won't get me in the top 10 Thank You to those...

Aug 17, 2021
  43. Quiarrah replied to the thread Homeshow Main characters & Alts on other Servers..

Main Character Quiarrah Skyfire Alts: Bellatryx, Nikoda, Suessu Quiarrah Majdul Alts: Nikoda (I think that's it) Quiarrah...

Aug 17, 2021
  44. Quiarrah replied to the thread Not Game Related.

Can't believe that with the votes I have gotten I am still stuck at 12 . . 2 days left for the top 10. If 117 people saw this . . at...

Aug 16, 2021
  45. Quiarrah replied to the thread Not Game Related.

82 views should = 82 VOTES. If y'all voted for me I would hit # 1 in no time!! Lets GO!! I want to see my number raise by morning!

Aug 15, 2021
  46. Quiarrah replied to the thread Not Game Related.

A huge shoutout to my peeps who have been voting for me in this Fab over 40 endeavor! I love you and appreciate you. Lets keep the momentum...

Aug 15, 2021
  47. Quiarrah liked Tkia's post in the thread Vasty Deep: The Abandoned Labs solo (Toil and Trouble).

No, solo used to be perfectly doable by solo players wearing gear earned via solo play. If that's changed then they need to stop calling...

Aug 14, 2021
  48. Quiarrah liked Tkia's post in the thread Vasty Deep: The Abandoned Labs solo (Toil and Trouble).

If it requires heroic gearing or a second player it is, by definition, no longer a SOLO zone.

Aug 14, 2021
  49. Quiarrah replied to the thread Not Game Related.

6 days to get me into the top 10! We can do this!! If everyone that seen this voted . . I should get to at LEAST 10TH PLACE. *oh and I can...

Aug 13, 2021
  50. Quiarrah posted a new thread.

Not Game Related

Ok . . so I am coming here now for your guys' help in this thing I did. I entered this contest "Fab Over 40". DON'T ask me what pocessed me...

Aug 12, 2021
  51. Quiarrah liked Ichoris's post in the thread Vasty Deep: The Abandoned Labs solo (Toil and Trouble).

Where is my post did I say I needed more stuff to do? I said I wanted to try to run it and see how I did. I was talking in general terms...

Aug 12, 2021
  52. Quiarrah replied to the thread Vasty Deep: The Abandoned Labs solo (Toil and Trouble).

Can we say "A Snowballs Chance in HELL???" Challenging is fine for GROUPS but those of us that SOLO . . . we should be able to do this with...

Aug 12, 2021
  53. Quiarrah liked Breanna's post in the thread SIGN UPS FOR FROSTFELL NEIGHBORHOOD 2021.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!

Aug 1, 2021
  54. Quiarrah replied to the thread SIGN UPS FOR FROSTFELL NEIGHBORHOOD 2021.

Today is my BIRTHDAY. I am Level 59. I wont be on today but will be tomorrow! See you all then!

Aug 1, 2021
  55. Quiarrah replied to the thread SIGN UPS FOR FROSTFELL NEIGHBORHOOD 2021.

When do we get our info? I still dont know what house or whose yet.

Jul 31, 2021
  56. Quiarrah replied to the thread NotD Neighborhood Contest.

Obviously you are not the person in the know to answer my question which is: Are we having an NOTD SWAP? THAT is the question.

Jul 26, 2021
  57. Quiarrah replied to the thread NotD Neighborhood Contest.

I know but we have never had an NOTD neighborhood contest before. Frostfell yes but not NOTD so I am wondering.

Jul 25, 2021
  58. Quiarrah replied to the thread MAJ'DUL Deco-Raid (2021 Remaining Schedule).

Did we not gather at the docks forst vause I was there at like 4:45 and you all had already been through . . . 1 or 2 houses already . ....

Jul 24, 2021
  59. Quiarrah replied to the thread NotD Neighborhood Contest.

So are we not having a NOTD house exchange this year?

Jul 24, 2021
  60. Quiarrah replied to the thread SIGN UPS FOR FROSTFELL NEIGHBORHOOD 2021.

Can I join on multiple servers? If so . . put me down for Maj'dul as well. Quiarrah Maj'dul

Jul 2, 2021
  61. Quiarrah replied to the thread SIGN UPS FOR FROSTFELL NEIGHBORHOOD 2021.

QUIARRAH SKYFIRE!!!!!

Jul 2, 2021
  62. Quiarrah replied to the thread Frostfell Neighborhood 2021 Looking for Server Overseers!.

What is an overseer? Send me info please

Jun 29, 2021
  63. Quiarrah replied to the thread Lore about Murrar Shar?.

There are 23? Books I believe in the series. So yes it will take some time. It was a joint venture between me and Ice (who no longer plays)...

Jun 27, 2021
  64. Quiarrah liked WhysperWynde's post in the thread "New" Playable "Races".

And this is the True Crime "you actually ruined one of my houses by fixing it!" quote Quiarrah = because Quiarrah is a master builder...

Jun 27, 2021
  65. Quiarrah liked WhysperWynde's post in the thread Lore about Murrar Shar?.

Quiarrah your Snowy Dwelling is amazingly beautiful! All of the torches and the frozen ponds and even your placement of floral arrangements...

Jun 27, 2021
  66. Quiarrah liked MightyMeaghan's post in the thread "New" Playable "Races".

God, I remember back in the early 2000's, possibly in the video I posted that screencap from, where someone was talking about how all...

Jun 25, 2021
  67. Quiarrah posted a new thread.

Stories

If someone wanted to write/post a in-game Story. . . . here on the forums. . . where would be a good place to post it?

Forum: Tips, Tricks, FAQs, and New Player Discussion

Jun 25, 2021
  68. Quiarrah replied to the thread MAJ'DUL Deco-Raid (2021 Remaining Schedule).

Hey Ware . . can I ask a favor? Can I be first in the lineup tomorrow? Being that it starts at 5 . . thats right around our dinner time. (I...

Jun 25, 2021
  69. Quiarrah liked ttobey's post in the thread "New" Playable "Races".

I really wouldn't worry about that.

Jun 25, 2021
  70. Quiarrah liked Kaitheel's post in the thread Tinkerfest Feedback & Bugs - 2021.

Oh, I just found out... the stars only draw for those playing on High Performance or better. I'll see what can be done about that,...

Jun 25, 2021
  71. Quiarrah replied to the thread "New" Playable "Races".

engine upgrade / infrastructure updates = NEW EXPENSIVE computer most likely which we can't afford so there would go my game. :(

Jun 25, 2021
  72. Quiarrah replied to the thread Tinkerfest Feedback & Bugs - 2021.

I am . . . I was. . . . didn't see them. . . the whole reason I got the chandelier was for the "lights" . . . . guess the stars got away.

Jun 25, 2021
  73. Quiarrah replied to the thread Lore about Murrar Shar?.

*Fan Fiction in game if interested. He shows up alot in my story: "Of Romance and Terror" which can be found on Skyfire in Quiarrah's Snowy...

Jun 25, 2021
  74. Quiarrah replied to the thread Tinkerfest Feedback & Bugs - 2021.

I don't think so . . .

Jun 25, 2021
  75. Quiarrah replied to the thread Tinkerfest Feedback & Bugs - 2021.

Is the new Chandelier supposed to have LIGHTS? They aren't showing . . .

Jun 25, 2021
  76. Quiarrah replied to the thread "New" Playable "Races".

Not everyone has to have the same . . . . Hair. I mean in other games. . . *insert any game here* There are different hair styles for each...

Jun 25, 2021
  77. Quiarrah replied to the thread "New" Playable "Races".

I am still puzzled and miffed as to WHY the Humans, Half Elves, High elves and Wood elves CAN'T have the LONG hair style of the Female...

Jun 23, 2021
  78. Quiarrah replied to the thread Marketplace Suggestions.

I use the marketplace quite frequently! I would use it more if older house items were placed in it such as items no longer accessible...

Jun 23, 2021
  79. Quiarrah liked Shaie's post in the thread Marketplace Suggestions.

I usually visit the Marketplace when I collect my monthly sub gift. I also visit on holidays for the special holiday decorating sets. The...

Jun 23, 2021
  80. Quiarrah replied to the thread FUN HOUSE - Do you know a place worth a party!?!.

((I forgot about this one)) Quiarrahs Plaza of Delight. Skyfire City of Mist house. Imagine all the holidays rolled into one! Did you miss...

Jun 22, 2021
  81. Quiarrah posted a new thread.

Nikoda's Desert Oasis

Owner: Nikoda House: 3 room Maj'Dul Apartment Server: Maj'Dul Medium? Homes Newly Published Ready for viewing. (it will be in the Deco...

Jun 22, 2021
  82. Quiarrah replied to the thread MAJ'DUL Deco-Raid (2021 Remaining Schedule).

Oh goody. . . MajDul! Well if I dont get Nikoda's house done by the 25th. . . it should def be finished by July 31. . . I will let you...

Jun 17, 2021
  83. Quiarrah replied to the thread Scorched Sky Feedback & Bugs - 2021.

*sings* I'm going to the Flame festivel after dinner! HEY!

Jun 11, 2021
  84. Quiarrah liked Manyoshu's post in the thread Deepwater Recipes.

Some other games do offer the possibility, like 6 months after the expac is on, to buy the stuff offered with the pre order. Also, I...

Jun 11, 2021
  85. Quiarrah liked Evieluv's post in the thread Deepwater Recipes.

Hello again, just to clarify I wanted to have the recipes available to purchase on the marketplace from past expansions for example the...

Jun 11, 2021
  86. Quiarrah replied to the thread Houseing Videos?.

Changed ALOT The inside is FULL.

Jun 10, 2021
  87. Quiarrah replied to the thread EQ2 Video Tours Requests (Houses, Guild Halls, Dungeons).

** thanks hon!** Bellatryx's Vacant Estate on Skyfire is ready to be videoed. Server Skyfire House: Vacant Estate of Unrest Owner:...

Jun 9, 2021
  88. Quiarrah liked Aabari's post in the thread EQ2 Video Tours Requests (Houses, Guild Halls, Dungeons).

Found it Quiarrah

Jun 9, 2021
  89. Quiarrah posted a new thread.

Houseing Videos?

It seems we have lost the thread to anmounce homes we would like to have videoed. At least I cant find it. So I am going to announce that...

Jun 9, 2021
  90. Quiarrah replied to the thread Destiny of Velious Crate!.

Why can't the mount be turned into a house item?? I thought all mounts could be. Why is this one different?

Jun 8, 2021
  91. Quiarrah replied to the thread Destiny of Velious Crate!.

is this for EVERYONE? on ALL servers?

Jun 8, 2021
  92. Quiarrah replied to the thread Hallllppp! Furniture Explosion!.

Ok cool . . . this is actually helping me with "Open floor plans" in designing. . . I LOVE open Air houses. . . . but to design one is...

Jun 8, 2021
  93. Quiarrah liked Griffon Lady's post in the thread To All Those Who Have Nothing To Do.

How is that possible, not having any thing to do? I have bookmarks for old quests, appearance items, house items, etc... that I want to do...

Jun 7, 2021
  94. Quiarrah replied to the thread LFW.

I have my own Majdul residence now. . . also decoing one for "someone else" so if I dont get to any others I requested it's because I am...

Jun 7, 2021
  95. Quiarrah replied to the thread Hallllppp! Furniture Explosion!.

Ok . . so . . . I LOVE how the "showrooms" are set up . . (and if you read the as shrooms! . . lol so did I . I had to make sure I...

Jun 7, 2021
  96. Quiarrah liked Kasa's post in the thread Hallllppp! Furniture Explosion!.

Quiarah has access :)

Jun 7, 2021
  97. Quiarrah posted a new thread.

Scorched Sky plans?

I don't know what the plans are for Scorched Sky for this year but could we possibly get building blocks in red similar to the new...

Forum: Test Server Forum

Jun 7, 2021
  98. Quiarrah replied to the thread Hallllppp! Furniture Explosion!.

Umm ok . . . make sure Quiarah (or is it 2 R's?)on test can access those.

Jun 7, 2021
  99. Quiarrah liked Dusano's post in the thread Bards Emotes.

I hope those for both house actors and players to make fair for everyone

Jun 7, 2021
  100. Quiarrah liked Boopydoodle's post in the thread Art Suggestions/Requests.

An eternal request: Can we have more witch hats? Floopier the better. All colors of the rainbow! Maybe craftable? Alsoalso! Can we make it...

Jun 3, 2021
  101. Quiarrah replied to the thread LFW.

True. You did not. . . but I figured it out. It was the only Majdul residence on the housing portal for me

Jun 3, 2021
  102. Quiarrah replied to the thread LFW.

My house buddy Uwk!

Jun 2, 2021
  103. Quiarrah replied to the thread LFW.

Ok give me access.

Jun 1, 2021
  104. Quiarrah replied to the thread LFW.

Oh ok . . thanks. Cause I really would like to own one!

May 31, 2021
  105. Quiarrah posted a new thread.

LFW

Looking for Work Specifically a MAJ DUL Residence. I know this is kind of unconventional . . but I have NEVER had the opportunity to...

May 31, 2021
  106. Quiarrah replied to the thread SEHS21 Sign up Information.

***subliminal messaging***

May 29, 2021
  107. Quiarrah liked Ocarinah's post in the thread HHE21 Video Tours.

Okies Mirrors and Bar (HHE21) by Q video is posted above. Note: It is in the Maj'Dul post at bottom since can only have 5 videos per post....

May 25, 2021
  108. Quiarrah replied to the thread HHE21 Video Tours.

Mystery solved. Yup. I went to the house cause I thought maybe she didn't publish it cause it wasnt on the list. Paid the upkeep for 80...

May 24, 2021
  109. Quiarrah liked elflover's post in the thread HHE21 Video Tours.

Not your fault I forgot to pay the rent lol

May 24, 2021
  110. Quiarrah liked Ocarinah's post in the thread HHE21 Video Tours.

Finally found it. Sent you in game mail and message to owner. I will video in middle of night when hubby is sleeping and send out...

May 24, 2021
  111. Quiarrah liked Aney~'s post in the thread SEHS21 Sign up Information.

Bumping this up You have 2 weeks before the sign up deadline on June 4th. Still unsure?...

May 23, 2021
  112. Quiarrah replied to the thread HHE21 Video Tours.

Are we missing a house on Skyfire?cause I'm pretty sure I did 2 . . It was Xarihas smaller one. Sorry for being such a pest . . I could be...

May 23, 2021
  113. Quiarrah liked kurghan's post in the thread OPEN HOUSE - Annouce your newest publication here!.

Norgrimm has now published bachelor pad

May 23, 2021
  114. Quiarrah liked Kaitheel's post in the thread Oceansfull Feedback & Bugs – 2021.

Uh, now that I see there has been some confusion, allow me to clear it up. The Oceansfull recipe scrolls are now trade able. That change...

May 22, 2021
  115. Quiarrah replied to the thread HHE21 Video Tours.

Also Majdul

May 22, 2021
  116. Quiarrah replied to the thread HHE21 Video Tours.

Is there a reason I can't actually see the Skyfire Videos yet? I see the descriptions but no videos.

May 22, 2021
  117. Quiarrah replied to the thread Oceansfull Feedback & Bugs – 2021.

Well NOTD you biy from the merchant. They aren't a drop or percentage to drop.

May 22, 2021
  118. Quiarrah replied to the thread Oceansfull Feedback & Bugs – 2021.

Isn't that kind of the point?

May 22, 2021
  119. Quiarrah replied to the thread Bards Emotes.

Sounds like the makings of a house to me!

May 21, 2021
  120. Quiarrah replied to the thread SEHS21 Sign up Information.

*bump up*

May 19, 2021
  121. Quiarrah replied to the thread Bards Emotes.

*le sigh* Well Thank you. At least its on the list somewhere.

May 19, 2021
  122. Quiarrah replied to the thread Bards Emotes.

We wouldnt even have to have the particle effect necessarily . . just the emote of standing there playing an air guitar or drumming or...

May 19, 2021
  123. Quiarrah replied to the thread Oceansfull Feedback & Bugs – 2021.

Yea well I was pretty lucky on Aleane. I pretty much got the building blocks right away. But on Q . . . I used 4 totems . . . swam around...

May 19, 2021
  124. Quiarrah replied to the thread Oceansfull Feedback & Bugs – 2021.

Yes. I don't understand how the recipes are non- tradeable. Since when was that a thing? Even the blocks themselves you cant trade unless...

May 18, 2021
  125. Quiarrah liked kurghan's post in the thread Looking for someone to decorate for me.

ok, thank you i will be in touch in a few weeks for the next house just need to sort a house out first.

May 17, 2021
  126. Quiarrah replied to the thread OPEN HOUSE - Annouce your newest publication here!.

Server Skyfire House: Vacant Estate of Unrest Owner: Bellatryx Decorator(s): Persephanie, Quiarrah and Sookie Date Published: May 16 2021...

May 17, 2021
  127. Quiarrah replied to the thread OPEN HOUSE - Annouce your newest publication here!.

Server: Thurgadin House Glacial Villa Halas Owner: Norgrimm Decorator: Quiarrah Not Published Comments: A Dwarven Bachelor Pad hidden in...

May 17, 2021
  128. Quiarrah replied to the thread Looking for someone to decorate for me.

reimbursement isn't necessary . . . it's on the House. Maybe if you have me do a 6 room. . . then we will talk reimbursement.

May 17, 2021
  129. Quiarrah replied to the thread Looking for a Chandelier.

I know I've see it bit I am not good with item names.

May 17, 2021
  130. Quiarrah replied to the thread Looking for someone to decorate for me.

Ok. Thats fine hon. Sounds good. If you ever need another decorator let me know.

May 17, 2021
  131. Quiarrah liked Kattt's post in the thread Oceansfull Feedback & Bugs – 2021.

I have returned to game about 5-6 months ago after an extended absence. Generally speaking I am VERY happy with most things I have returned...

May 16, 2021
  132. Quiarrah replied to the thread FUN HOUSE - Do you know a place worth a party!?!.

The Memorial Speakeasy is now OPEN! Head over to Skyfire to Bellatryx's Vacant Estate. There you will find the memorial to her parents...

May 16, 2021
  133. Quiarrah replied to the thread Looking for someone to decorate for me.

Ok hon. Let me know if you want more. I put what I thought were the finishing touches to your Bachelor pad / Man Cave. If you something...

May 16, 2021
  134. Quiarrah replied to the thread SEHS21 Sign up Information.

Sent u my mail

May 15, 2021
  135. Quiarrah replied to the thread Oceansfull Feedback & Bugs – 2021.

Its really pretty! I already got it on Aleane. BlueGreen marble. Really nice.

May 15, 2021
  136. Quiarrah replied to the thread Looking for someone to decorate for me.

Thank you hon. I did pick up some things.

May 15, 2021
  137. Quiarrah replied to the thread Oceansfull Feedback & Bugs – 2021.

SO SAY WE ALL!!! I love that! Just because a few people didnt like it . . let them give them away or sell them on the broker but WE NEED IT...

May 15, 2021
  138. Quiarrah replied to the thread Oceansfull Feedback & Bugs – 2021.

So tell me. . . . Why is the Whirling Water basin NOT available anymore???

May 15, 2021
  139. Quiarrah liked Uwkete-of-Crushbone's post in the thread Looking for someone to decorate for me.

Hmm, let's see if this works... assess Because the word you were using, I think, has six letters: 1 a, 1 e, and 4 s. Let's see if...

May 15, 2021
  140. Quiarrah replied to the thread SEHS21 Sign up Information.

ME!!

May 15, 2021
  141. Quiarrah liked kurghan's post in the thread Looking for someone to decorate for me.

A bar would be nice, bit of a man cave, he is a dwarf as you thought most of my toons are although there is also a mix of dark elf and high...

May 14, 2021
  142. Quiarrah replied to the thread Looking for someone to decorate for me.

Yes. (I can't believe they starred out the word A€€e€ . . maybe for the 2 s's after the A but . . . Really guys??) Anyway yes its fine. I...

May 14, 2021
  143. Quiarrah replied to the thread Looking for someone to decorate for me.

Ok. I will go and ***** the property today. Thank you.

May 14, 2021
  144. Quiarrah replied to the thread HHE2021 Event Thank You.

As usual . . . I LOVE MY HOUSE! Aleanes HHE21 is now published. Skyfire server!

May 12, 2021
  145. Quiarrah replied to the thread HHE21 Official Signup Thread.

Yesterday was the reveal but since it was mothers day I didnt get on til today.

May 10, 2021
  146. Quiarrah replied to the thread HHE21 Official Signup Thread.

As usual . . . I LOVE MY HOUSE! Aleanes HHE21 is now published. Skyfire server!

May 10, 2021
  147. Quiarrah replied to the thread Looking for someone to decorate for me.

Quiarrah

May 10, 2021
  148. Quiarrah liked Uwkete-of-Crushbone's post in the thread NOT a houisng Video.

Oooh, he is soooo dead... ;D Uwk

May 8, 2021
  149. Quiarrah replied to the thread NOT a houisng Video.

My most popular video seems to to be this one. . . The Blacksmith. . . [media]

May 8, 2021
  150. Quiarrah replied to the thread NOT a houisng Video.

Now this was just done yesterday . . . it's not game related in any way. . . just a fun video that I want everyone to see so we get the...

May 8, 2021
  151. Quiarrah replied to the thread FUN HOUSE - Do you know a place worth a party!?!.

TBA: Bellatryx's Memorial House/Speakeasy In memory of mom and dad and the old Speakeasys of the 1920's this will be the place to watch!...

May 7, 2021
  152. Quiarrah replied to the thread NOT a houisng Video.

Yup! Guild Wars is the most Fashionable game!

Apr 30, 2021