Occam's Recent Activity

1. Occam replied to the thread Qeynos Claymore Timeline.

Yup, I've done it chrono'd down multiple times.

Aug 5, 2020 at 7:01 AM
  2. Occam posted a new thread.

Qeynos Claymore Timeline

I decided to run one of my chars through the Qeynos Claymore timeline (because apparently I'm a masochist) but I seem to be stuck. I'm...

Forum: General Gameplay Discussion

Aug 4, 2020 at 7:36 PM
  3. Occam replied to the thread Why can't we turn off particle effects anymore?.

Just got a good chuckle out of Obano's screenshot. If you're going to black out people's names, remember to black out both pet names and...

Jul 28, 2020
  4. Occam replied to the thread The Deal with Crossbows ?.

Another benefit of crossbows over wands is that you can use 2H temp adorns on crossbows.

Jul 27, 2020
  5. Occam replied to the thread Is Panda not on travel this summer due to social distancing?.

They said it should be starting soon.

Jul 16, 2020
  6. Occam replied to the thread Ethereal 2020...tell me I am missing something!.

Unless you were with me as an alpha tester for EQ1, I highly doubt it. Listen, I agree that they haven't handled this well. All I'm...

Jun 29, 2020
  7. Occam replied to the thread Ethereal 2020...tell me I am missing something!.

Jrox, I don't know how long you've been playing, but the game has worked this way for literally 20 years. From the time of the first...

Jun 25, 2020
  8. Occam replied to the thread Test Update Notes: Friday June 19, 2020.

Everybody cries for class balance until it's their class losing an OP item they shouldn't be wearing anymore anyway.

Jun 21, 2020
  9. Occam replied to the thread Test Update Notes: Friday June 19, 2020.

I can't believe people are complaining about not being able to use OP items from FOUR EXPANSIONS ago! :rolleyes:

Jun 20, 2020
  10. Occam posted a new thread.

GH Spam at Login

For a little while now if I log into the game and my char is in the guild hall I get a couple hundred lines of text that all say, "You must...

May 21, 2020
  11. Occam replied to the thread Necro.

Doh! DVINA is correct, I meant Blighted Horde. :)

May 17, 2020
  12. Occam replied to the thread Necro.

Necros are in a great place right now BUT, as Tittle said it might be tough to earn a spot in a competitive raiding guild without doing a...

May 14, 2020
  13. Occam replied to the thread Mercenary not rezzing.

I've noticed the same thing. I've experimented with a bunch of different mercs, and Bhooghar has been the most consistently willing to...

May 6, 2020
  14. Occam replied to the thread Shout out to the folks who report spam.

I agree people are sometimes too heavy-handed with the spam reports. I also agree that there are certain people who are always at the...

May 4, 2020
  15. Occam replied to the thread For how long are the EQ2 raiders gonna accept this raid lag?.

If you don't see anyone mentioning raid lag on Discord, you're not paying attention. As far as people talking about it here on the...

Apr 27, 2020
  16. Occam replied to the thread aggro on necro.

I was having this same problem, until I finally figured out my scout "friend" was secretly giving his hate to me instead of the tank. He...

Apr 21, 2020
  17. Occam replied to the thread how to disable the game from opening the membership page.

I completely agree that they're annoying, but look at it this way... You have NINETEEN FREE ACCOUNTS!!! All they ask is you accept a...

Apr 21, 2020
  18. Occam replied to the thread level 5 overseer pack.

The quests in the level 5 pack don't use one of your 10 charges for the day, so they're essentially an extra quest giving you 11 the day...

Apr 16, 2020
  19. Occam replied to the thread Tweak the Spawn Rate.

Please explain how you think this would positively effect inflation? EQ2 is a closed system, which was flooded by several dups that drove...

Apr 8, 2020
  20. Occam replied to the thread Shrink items.

What about the opposite? What growth items stack? I see some people able to make their char HUGE. I have the Cloak of the Harvester, but I...

Apr 2, 2020
  21. Occam replied to the thread KoS to Starting Faction.

For neutral races you choose your faction when you choose your starting area. If you choose a good starting area, your faction is...

Mar 24, 2020
  22. Occam posted a new thread.

KoS to Starting Faction

I made a new illy and started him out in Darklight Woods. I quickly discovered that for some reason I have high faction with Halas and...

Mar 23, 2020
  23. Occam replied to the thread Confirmed Summoner Pet Auto Attack.

I don't have parses on this computer. I'll need to get them a little later.

Mar 17, 2020
  24. Occam replied to the thread Confirmed Summoner Pet Auto Attack.

I'm getting massively outparsed in raids by a healer who never hits any combat arts. We're geared at about the same level and all he does...

Mar 16, 2020
  25. Occam liked Goezer's post in the thread Confirmed Summoner Pet Auto Attack.

Greenthings and Hallucinations! After recent patch I've noticed no matter which pet I use (Planeswalker or Aery hunter) in fights ranging...

Mar 16, 2020