oakmiser's Recent Activity

1. oakmiser replied to the thread Fixed Internally Crafting materials missing from all sub NPC's.

Stateless gear is slowly being given stats. There was gear in the past that had been changed to have stats and it completely destroyed...

Jun 19, 2022
  2. oakmiser liked Denmum's post in the thread Advanced Crafting Books for 60-69.

Due to the levels involved, it will be the three overland KoS zones and one EoF zone for that tier. I'm glad you enjoyed the...

Jun 17, 2022
  3. oakmiser replied to the thread Advanced Crafting Books for 60-69.

If at all possible to use KoS or EoF and previous content and not future it would mean TLE gets to then enjoy all 1-69 advanced books...

Jun 17, 2022
  4. oakmiser liked Denmum's post in the thread Advanced Crafting Books for 60-69.

It is mentioned somewhere around here, but I've not got the time to go digging. I did the 40-49 and 50-59 for the last GU and I'll be...

Jun 17, 2022
  5. oakmiser replied to the thread Fixed Internally Crafting materials missing from all sub NPC's.

Cool, glad to see the fuel come back. The tiered equipment was statless so glad to see it go before it became a problem.

Jun 16, 2022
  6. oakmiser replied to the thread Fixed Internally Crafting materials missing from all sub NPC's.

I can confirm this bug. Server: Varsoon NPC: Nipius Malchus, East Freeport No longer sells anything, used to sell sandpaper and coal, and...

Jun 16, 2022
  7. oakmiser liked Schmetterling's post in the thread Scorched Sky Feedback & Bugs - 2022.

well, I am happy either way thanks Kaitheel , and most people will still get a surprise when they do the fireworks quest and end up with...

Jun 15, 2022
  8. oakmiser liked Denmum's post in the thread Tinkerfest Feedback & Bugs - 2022.

Kaitheel deserves ALL the cookies right now, folks. :D

May 23, 2022
  9. oakmiser liked Revvix's post in the thread City Task Raids Itemization Issues.

This is something that was missed in the original itemization thread. The loot from the following quests/raid instances are not scaled...

May 23, 2022
  10. oakmiser liked Zenji's post in the thread City Task Raids Itemization Issues.

If itemized properly, city raids would be a great stepping stone in gear progression between quest gear and actual raid gear.

May 23, 2022
  11. oakmiser replied to the thread Summer Jubilee '22 - Bugs and Feedback.

Heres what I had time to check specific to summer jubilee merchant: Lute item: works, constantly plays and keeps the animation going even...

May 23, 2022
  12. oakmiser posted a new thread.

Riders of the Storm, Varsoon TLE Server Guild is Recruiting!

<Riders of the Storm> Varsoon TLE Server Guild is Recruiting! <Riders of the Storm> is a respectful, friendly, drama free, and teaching...

Forum: Guild Recruitment

May 21, 2022
  13. oakmiser replied to the thread Instead of TLE - Make EQ3.

Just reading the title....tle gets a total investment of dev time of prolly 10 weeks a year at most. You're talking an entire game built...

May 19, 2022
  14. oakmiser liked Venser's post in the thread Varsoon Itemization Thread.

Mint, Fallen Gate has mostly level 20+ mobs. They're pretty much all dropping level 10 gear. some of the level 10 gear gives 6 primary...

May 16, 2022
  15. oakmiser liked Happypanties's post in the thread Varsoon Itemization Thread.

Posting here in hope of some ranger love. As we know that finishing Prismatic Weapon Timeline there is no love for rangers. Was Just...

May 16, 2022
  16. oakmiser liked Krejci's post in the thread Varsoon Itemization Thread.

From an endgame loot perspective, I'd like to make sure certain encounters and items are a cut above the rest. Perhaps making Prismatic 1.0...

May 13, 2022
  17. oakmiser liked Beneeto's post in the thread Varsoon Itemization Thread.

Bolts were recently added to the generic woodworker recipes for all level tiers....

May 13, 2022
  18. oakmiser liked Revvix's post in the thread Varsoon Itemization Thread.

Items below found in Lavastorm should be scaled up to level 50 items. The Magolemus (Epic x2) - These earrings could use a special blue...

May 13, 2022
  19. oakmiser liked Naneeje's post in the thread Varsoon Itemization Thread.

Freeport timeline quest. Your Eternal Reward. Stuck with stats at level 64 which was level 60 version. Please update the level 80:...

May 13, 2022
  20. oakmiser replied to the thread Varsoon will have live adventure experience rates?.

Remember that itemization is seeing a nerf. You will be killing mobs slower. This change is not PERFECTLY in line with that but it is like...

May 9, 2022
  21. oakmiser liked Schmetterling's post in the thread Varsoon TLE Server FAQ.

god I wished they keep Kaladim up and use us like a TLE test server.

May 4, 2022
  22. oakmiser liked Zenji's post in the thread Varsoon Itemization Thread.

My suggestion is directed towards Hunter's Quest rewards. The rewards are designed to be very powerful so people want to farm them. The...

May 4, 2022
  23. oakmiser replied to the thread Varsoon Itemization Thread.

Shattered Lands -Crown of King Tranix - Heritage Quest reward. Considering making these two one of the few cloth items you put out with...

May 4, 2022
  24. oakmiser liked Chanaluss of Kylong's post in the thread Varsoon Itemization Thread.

Ring of Fate, from the conclusion of the Courts of Maj'Dul quest arc, is probably worth looking into to improve. The clicky is a neat...

May 3, 2022
  25. oakmiser posted a new thread.

Requested Amenities from guild halls without halls.

*Rally Flag. Place a flag and an npc in either cities harbor can send you to the point. *The ability to synchronize the guild roster of...

Forum: General TLE Discussion

Apr 25, 2022
  26. oakmiser posted a new thread.

Lore and Legends merchant requests

Skyshrine Petamorph Wand: Constructed Defender Skyshrine Petamorph Wand: Constructed Guardian Skyshrine Petamorph Wand: Constructed...

Forum: Lore and Legend Discussion

Apr 25, 2022
  27. oakmiser liked Grumpy_Warrior's post in the thread Overseer Window Feedback & Steps To Reproduce.

Green circle of arrows sounds like an old DarqUI window. That was changed to be a plain button with an X when the same button was added to...

Apr 24, 2022
  28. oakmiser posted a new thread.

Overseer Window Feedback & Steps To Reproduce

The new clear button on Overseers window is great. I just wish it ONLY cleared the agent search and not also your selected quest. To...

Forum: Testing Feedback

Apr 23, 2022
  29. oakmiser posted a new thread.

So thanks for the response about it not being a bug. In the words of my generation "Make it make sense". I'm down to logging in twice a...

Apr 1, 2022
  30. oakmiser liked Caith's post in the thread Not A Bug Dracur Hunter's Items Bugged Tuning on Several Stats.

Not a bug, the overall items are progressing as intended. Not every component of an item progresses every iteration.

Mar 31, 2022
  31. oakmiser liked Xavion's post in the thread (Suggestion) In need of more placeable flag varities.

can we please get some more variety to flags we place down in zones? specifically we need color blind friendly varieties of colors if...

Mar 28, 2022
  32. oakmiser liked Ryzion's post in the thread Fixed Internally The Shaman AA Pet Proc "Ancient Claws" is not working.

Category: Mechanics SubCategory: Combat Severity: Affects gameplay Frequency: Always Happens Summary: The "Ancient Claws" Proc...

Mar 26, 2022
  33. oakmiser replied to the thread Not A Bug Dracur Hunter's Items Bugged Tuning on Several Stats.

This issue still persists on 03/24/22

Mar 24, 2022
  34. oakmiser replied to the thread Broken Currency Cost On Mission NPC.

This issue still persists on 03/24/22

Mar 24, 2022
  35. oakmiser liked Uwkete-of-Crushbone's post in the thread Fixed Internally What happened to the character drop-down list? :-/.

Just logging in the last couple of days, I've been noticing that the li'l drop-down menu in the actual login screen (where the ginormous...

Mar 23, 2022
  36. oakmiser liked Hellfiren's post in the thread Confirmed Data Stream For EQ2 not available fof EQ2 wire atm.

Hell to the Devs, Since Sunday 03.22.2022 the data stream to EQ2 Wire is broken. You cant find any Toon on EQ2 Wire anymore, because the...

Mar 23, 2022
  37. oakmiser replied to the thread Fixed Internally Icy Keep: Retribution - cannot enter on kael drakel server.

This bug also affects Kaladim server.

Mar 18, 2022
  38. oakmiser replied to the thread Subtle Movements AA inaccurate damage.

Is there a way we could get an audit on this? I would've expected a review of the descriptive text with the revamp we had not long ago....

Mar 18, 2022
  39. oakmiser replied to the thread Not A Bug Dracur Hunter's Items Bugged Tuning on Several Stats.

These item bugs still persist on 03/18

Mar 18, 2022
  40. oakmiser replied to the thread Remaining Untouched Itemization of AoD on Kaladim.

ya no worries if some nice moderate wants to come delete this, skyshrine isnt being touched ever again. they are happy with how it is that...

Mar 16, 2022
  41. oakmiser replied to the thread Remaining Untouched Itemization of AoD on Kaladim.

The guy that does live events has nothing to do with itemization.

Mar 15, 2022
  42. oakmiser posted a new thread.

Not A Bug Dracur Hunter's Items Bugged Tuning on Several Stats

This bug is applying to all Dracur hunter's sold by Hunter Scartyr ( -2063, -604, -684 ) in Withered Lands for the following stats & proc...

Forum: Resolved

Mar 14, 2022
  43. oakmiser replied to the thread Broken Currency Cost On Mission NPC.

QFE and a typo edit.

Mar 12, 2022
  44. oakmiser posted a new thread.

Broken Currency Cost On Mission NPC

NPC named Hunter Scartyr in the Withered Lands( -2063, -604, -684 ) offered missions that gave "Hunters Coin: Destiny of Velious" currency...

Forum: Bug Reports

Mar 12, 2022
  45. oakmiser liked Uguv's post in the thread Fixed Internally TLE: Knight's Leadership Doesn't Do Anything.

On Kaladim, the end line in the wisdom line for crusader doesn't do anything. It used to add potency to fearless morale.

Mar 11, 2022
  46. oakmiser liked Sigrdrifa's post in the thread TAB Targeting.

This is what I use, not just on tanks but my other toons as well. It helps me to be able to target exactly what I want, even when there...

Mar 8, 2022
  47. oakmiser liked Bhayar's post in the thread TAB Targeting.

This works as well. Use this primarily in groups or raiding--especially when you're keeping track of mobs, like adds that have to be...

Mar 8, 2022
  48. oakmiser replied to the thread TAB Targeting.

/togglethreatlistwindow - Click names on this list also.:)

Mar 7, 2022
  49. oakmiser liked Accendo's post in the thread TAB Targeting.

This is absolutely going to change how I play now.

Mar 7, 2022
  50. oakmiser liked Sigrdrifa's post in the thread Ban broker reselling.

Krono reselling is not the problem. The problem is that there is too much plat in the economy due to plat exploits. We need bigger,...

Mar 5, 2022
  51. oakmiser posted a new thread.

Fixed Internally Cloudy Velium Jewel, & Relic Seeker NPCs Missing.

Disregard my old post, this one is much better detailed in case the issue needs more details to track. All NPCs with the tag <Relic...

Forum: Resolved

Mar 5, 2022
  52. oakmiser replied to the thread Varsoon Launch date.

Not yet.

Mar 4, 2022
  53. oakmiser liked Naneeje's post in the thread AoD Hunters Missions & Items Remain An Indelible Mark on TLE.

But... all the work we are doing to improve this server means Varsoon will make it to Skyshrine and have zero issues on launch day....

Mar 3, 2022
  54. oakmiser liked Uguv's post in the thread AoD Hunters Missions & Items Remain An Indelible Mark on TLE.

The answer to the "why bother?" question is to not further disenfranchise existing players if you want them to come back for the next TLE....

Mar 3, 2022
  55. oakmiser replied to the thread How to rez Kaladim.

I agree with these wholeheartedly. Start at KoS. Gives a reason for Draconic immediately, as the next time wouldnt be until...

Mar 3, 2022
  56. oakmiser replied to the thread AoD Hunters Missions & Items Remain An Indelible Mark on TLE.

Understood. I took more like "Why bother with this server its going away".

Mar 3, 2022
  57. oakmiser replied to the thread AoD Hunters Missions & Items Remain An Indelible Mark on TLE.

That adds zero to the conversation. You're excusing the lack courtesy of communicating with your customers because a new product will...

Mar 3, 2022
  58. oakmiser posted a new thread.

AoD Hunters Missions & Items Remain An Indelible Mark on TLE

TLDR; Please make the new Dracur Hunter's items actually fit into previously established item progression of the server's hunters gear. We...

Mar 2, 2022
  59. oakmiser posted a new thread.

Confirmed All DoVelious Faction Merchants Missing

All Destiny of Velious faction merchants with the tag <Relic Seeker> are missing. Removing the ability to turn in Cloudy Velium Jewels.

Mar 1, 2022
  60. oakmiser posted a new thread.

Bugged Prestige "Advance Scout"

On the Prestige tab the choice called "Advance Scout" on the top right corner is not applying to the whole group, only the caster. The...

Feb 28, 2022
  61. oakmiser posted a new thread.

Remaining Untouched Itemization of AoD on Kaladim

Poof. Just Like that no one cares.

Feb 25, 2022
  62. oakmiser posted a new thread.

Raid Tradeskill Drop Rates in Skyshrine

Current tradeskill drop rates make it super hit or miss if your guild ever sees enough items to make any of the researcher items. Drop...

Feb 25, 2022
  63. oakmiser liked Files's post in the thread Fixed Internally Can't open pally boost crate..

I recently boosted a paladin to 85 with the free boost on Kaladim. When I try to open the crate for the gear, I get a message saying...

Jan 31, 2022
  64. oakmiser liked Uguv's post in the thread TLE Raid Add HP.

Gninja asked for someone to post about add HP on Kaladim, so here's something to start with: We haven't done much in Vallon, so I will...

Jan 19, 2022
  65. oakmiser replied to the thread Beastlords.

I have absolutely no data to say what they did during AoD but their addition isn't out of progression by much if at all. If they are...

Jan 15, 2022
  66. oakmiser liked Uguv's post in the thread Itemization Feedback for Skyshrine / PoW Update To TLE.

nice writeup. I do hope we can do something with all these level 90 transmutes. it's quite frustrating that we can never use current tier...

Jan 11, 2022
  67. oakmiser replied to the thread Homeshow Wishlists.

A house item that when clicked opens the in-game event calendar.

Jan 11, 2022
  68. oakmiser replied to the thread Not A Bug Cleric Reactive Heals Don't Show in Maintained Spells.

Then theoretically you could have this work on the single target one because it has a trigger limit on a single target. As well as you...

Jan 11, 2022
  69. oakmiser posted a new thread.

Itemization Feedback for Skyshrine / PoW Update To TLE

Advanced Adornments Volume 10 - Should drop from Skyshrine & Withered Lands mobs. We've been transmuting level 90 items for this tier of...

Jan 10, 2022