NrthnStar5's Recent Activity

1. NrthnStar5 replied to the thread Panda, Panda, Panda!.

What?! And ruin the tradition of making merchants in EQ2 massively long and obtuse with no clear identifier of what's old vs new? Pshaw!...

Sep 21, 2021
  2. NrthnStar5 liked Maldaris's post in the thread Am I missing something about the prelude event?.

Truthfully, I don't think it's any of those things. Development teams can have all the passion in the world, with oodles of...

Sep 21, 2021
  3. NrthnStar5 liked Tkia's post in the thread Am I missing something about the prelude event?.

I'd expect the same to be true of the expansion announcement but it contained nothing more than a title and details of the prelude event...

Sep 20, 2021
  4. NrthnStar5 replied to the thread Am I missing something about the prelude event?.

I concur with the sentiment here... a prelude should give us a tease of what's coming in the expansion. I snippet of storyline, a hint at...

Sep 20, 2021
  5. NrthnStar5 replied to the thread Three... Two... One???.

Happy to hear it -- Prelude event does nothing to excite for new expac sadly.

Sep 17, 2021
  6. NrthnStar5 liked ttobey's post in the thread Largest overland zone..

Kunark is pretty big.

Sep 1, 2021
  7. NrthnStar5 liked Lemilla's post in the thread Can we PLEASE get borderless fullscreen?.

This program works great for it: https://store.steampowered.com/app/388080/Borderless_Gaming/ There may be other alternatives as well.

Jul 25, 2021