Neiloch's Recent Activity

1. Neiloch liked Nixz's post in the thread Fixed Internally Prestige AA's greyed out.

I can't get the Prestige AA's on the 2nd tab to work. I've tried to rebuild it from scratch and save it to a different slot, but as soon as...

Dec 17, 2020
  2. Neiloch liked Cormen's post in the thread Fixed Internally Prestige AA's greyed out.

Having the same AA problem despite following the instructions in the MOTD. Is there an actual fix planned?

Dec 17, 2020
  3. Neiloch liked isest's post in the thread Fixed Internally Prestige AA's greyed out.

I tried that 3 times, I even cleared all my aa's out and re-spent them and still have the same issue. I got 20 unused points and...

Dec 17, 2020
  4. Neiloch liked Corisu's post in the thread Fixed Internally Prestige AA's greyed out.

Fix didn't work for me anyways, tried several times :(

Dec 17, 2020
  5. Neiloch liked Dude's post in the thread Guide's Guide to Luclin.

Adept is correct. This is a Guide quest, which means the guide actually has to be there to give it. Guides are volunteers and not DPG...

Dec 6, 2020
  6. Neiloch liked Adept's post in the thread Guide's Guide to Luclin.

Isn't that actually a guide event? When I first read guide for these events it sounded like you had to check around the spires until the...

Dec 6, 2020
  7. Neiloch liked Sigrdrifa's post in the thread Petamorph wands.

I'd also like petamorph wands to go back to being 18 hours, or better yet, be permanent once cast. I have a DBG Issue Tracker Ticket open...

Dec 5, 2020
  8. Neiloch liked Leetch's post in the thread Petamorph wands.

First off I'd like to say that I really like the pet illusions. I have a bunch of free ones and a bunch I have bought from the marketplace....

Dec 5, 2020
  9. Neiloch liked Melkior's post in the thread How do I get access to the CD PQ?.

People refer to it as the Sig Line because that's the main questline for the expansion. Every expansion has had one for awhile. They may...

Dec 2, 2020
  10. Neiloch liked Gninja's post in the thread Researchable Artifact: Ancient Burnt Token.

These items are able to be turned into the Public Tradeskill Researchers for bonus progress. There was an issue causing them not to be...

Dec 1, 2020
  11. Neiloch liked Finora's post in the thread Is the new TLE server True Box?.

Not sure why EQ1 progression server horrors would turn you off the EQ2 ones. The whole of it goes much differently. You aren't...

Nov 22, 2020
  12. Neiloch liked Whilhelmina's post in the thread Where are Empyral Rune of XXX [VIII] Recipes Dropping?.

Yeah, this whole "how you get items" and "what is in the box" and "what came out of what box" lack of info is getting old :(

Nov 22, 2020
  13. Neiloch liked dreamweaver's post in the thread Special Bonus Announcement.

Hail Norrathians, as many of you are aware there were issues last week and some of you were unable to access the game for several days....

Nov 19, 2020