Mysstie's Recent Activity

1. Mysstie liked Mythical House Item's post in the thread Fixed Internally Pre-purchase Item Count Disclosure.

Deeds a blood-written contract (900 before expanders) \aITEM -1164547575 -2019573708:a blood-written contract\/a a Skyblade Skiff...

Jun 14, 2022
  2. Mysstie liked Accendo's post in the thread Census Issues.

There is an ongoing investigation to get to the bottom of the error and fix it. We appreciate your patience while we work to resolve the...

Jun 3, 2022
  3. Mysstie replied to the thread Census Issues.

Yeah, it's down. A JSON request just comes back with "error"service_unavailable"" o_O

Jun 2, 2022
  4. Mysstie liked Denmum's post in the thread crafting.

Hail the crafting trainer in your local crafting society any time after you hit level 9 to choose to become a Craftsman, Scholar or...

May 31, 2022
  5. Mysstie replied to the thread craft class for wood elf?.

My main character is a Wood Elf and I ended up making her a Tailor. Think I did that so I could craft a lot of the stuff she can wear as a...

May 28, 2022
  6. Mysstie liked Accendo's post in the thread Update Notes - May 26, 2022.

GENERAL Brokers have been re-enabled. Purchases from the broker are now limited to 100M plat per transaction. Corrected an issue that...

May 26, 2022
  7. Mysstie liked Virtuosity's post in the thread Confirmed Best in slot items are not equippable.

Server - Thurgadin Character - Virtuoisty Zone - Every zone Frequency - Constant Time of Occurrence - Constant The bug - The best...

May 11, 2022
  8. Mysstie liked Sigrdrifa's post in the thread Fixed Internally Census Not Exporting GU119 Stuff?.

Although a few things can be seen discovered in the past few days, apparently Census has no idea about the new collection, armor, etc. from...

May 3, 2022
  9. Mysstie replied to the thread Confirmed Data Stream For EQ2 not available fof EQ2 wire atm.

Looks like it's back up. My requests are working and EQ2Wire is pulling stuff up now.

Mar 24, 2022