Mountbatten's Recent Activity

1. Mountbatten replied to the thread Please change Hunter's quests.

I hope you guys realize that with all the complaining, all they are going to do to change these is to make all the trash see invis, rather...

Aug 23, 2022
  2. Mountbatten replied to the thread Hunting dailies completely eviscerated the sub50 game....

I'm such a corporate w**re for logging in as I normally would have and doing the same things I would have probably otherwise done.

Aug 10, 2022
  3. Mountbatten replied to the thread You ruined the Coercer.

From the OP: Illusionists definitely have the leg-up on coercers in T5 in terms of raw DPS, but I think that's been the case since...

Aug 9, 2022
  4. Mountbatten replied to the thread Hunting dailies completely eviscerated the sub50 game....

10-15% DPS when your raidwide was 50k on an encounter that requires at least 55k to beat the DPS check is literally the difference...

Aug 9, 2022
  5. Mountbatten replied to the thread Botting.

I hope this forum account isn't linked to your actual character account because this is one of the most embarrassing things I've read...

Aug 4, 2022
  6. Mountbatten replied to the thread What did you do to mitigation tanks since last week?.

You're absolutely right. It's hard enough even in an organized raid. I can't imagine it would even be possible in a PUR.

Aug 4, 2022
  7. Mountbatten replied to the thread What did you do to mitigation tanks since last week?.

Those people aren't killing anything that difficult to begin with, so the advice is mostly moot for them anyway. If, however, you're...

Aug 3, 2022
  8. Mountbatten replied to the thread EQ2 on Linux and Mac guide.

That mirrors my experience with EQ2 on M1 Max. It was unplayable in Parallels (some pretty nasty graphical glitches, and less than...

Aug 1, 2022
  9. Mountbatten replied to the thread Hunting dailies completely eviscerated the sub50 game....

Edit: Whatever. I can't be bothered with this anymore.

Jul 31, 2022
  10. Mountbatten replied to the thread Do you mention if a DPS in your group isn't putting out much damage?.

Possibly, but you have to specifically click on the TLE server forums to get here, so it's unlikely to be an accident. The problem is,...

Jul 28, 2022
  11. Mountbatten replied to the thread Broker is kind of underwhelming for a FreeTrade(tm) Server.

Never played on a TLE server before, eh?

Jul 28, 2022
  12. Mountbatten replied to the thread Do you mention if a DPS in your group isn't putting out much damage?.

EQ2 needs more players like you, honestly. I did my part by removing the green buttons from my hotbars, I found when I hit them, way...

Jul 27, 2022
  13. Mountbatten replied to the thread An alternate idea to Hunters on Varsoon.

If your comments in the other thread are anything to go by, you are in absolutely no position to be calling out other peoples' comments...

Jul 26, 2022
  14. Mountbatten replied to the thread Broker is kind of underwhelming for a FreeTrade(tm) Server.

Whilst there are some pretty noticeable holes in available gear (as a cloth wearer, hands and forearms come to mind), I wouldn't say it's...

Jul 26, 2022
  15. Mountbatten replied to the thread Hunting dailies completely eviscerated the sub50 game....

They must be super fun to be around if they can play for 100 hours a week and still nobody wants to group or guild with them.

Jul 26, 2022
  16. Mountbatten replied to the thread Broadcasting abilities.

I think they do bans in waves. So it's quite possible it's just a matter of time before your buddy's account is banned or suspended. If...

Jul 26, 2022
  17. Mountbatten replied to the thread Do you mention if a DPS in your group isn't putting out much damage?.

Players contributing too much are taking advantage of everyone else in the group... People like this need to be called out. How...

Jul 25, 2022
  18. Mountbatten liked Sprok's post in the thread Do you mention if a DPS in your group isn't putting out much damage?.

So I haven't been running ACT since launch mainly because I'm pretty casual and when I play DPS I want to enjoy myself, not keep track of...

Jul 25, 2022
  19. Mountbatten replied to the thread What are the Hunters Quests on Varsoon Server?.

https://eq2.fandom.com/wiki/Hunting_Dangerous_Prey_(Shattered_Lands) There is a quest giver in Lavastorm that will give you a repeatable...

Jul 25, 2022
  20. Mountbatten replied to the thread Do you mention if a DPS in your group isn't putting out much damage?.

I think if you're doing more DPS than the tank then you deserve to get called out. This is a cooperative game, and if you're doing too much...

Jul 25, 2022
  21. Mountbatten liked Revvix's post in the thread Not A Bug Cutthroat Hunter's Crossbow Flay Proc not working as intended.

On Varsoon, we were finally able to finally collect 30 coins yesterday and many of us discovered that the crossbow proc Flay is...

Jul 25, 2022
  22. Mountbatten replied to the thread Why does DBG hate rangers so much?.

What's a ranger?

Jul 22, 2022
  23. Mountbatten replied to the thread Hunting dailies completely eviscerated the sub50 game....

Hunters aren't exactly exciting or innovative content, but really, what else are you going to be doing at level 50? What if you don't...

Jul 22, 2022
  24. Mountbatten replied to the thread Raiding Tier List.

That's why a tier list is kinda impossible. They're S tier in the sense that a decent Illy does good DPS and provides good utility....

Jul 20, 2022
  25. Mountbatten replied to the thread Hunter's Catch Up Mechanic and Reset Timers need overhaul.

If they're heirloom, people would just have the items in a couple days. If you had say 3 level 50s, it would take less than 10 days to...

Jul 20, 2022
  26. Mountbatten replied to the thread Raiding Tier List.

I feel like your definition of "demand" is really skewed. Also you have templar in both S and C tier. The whole thing doesn't make...

Jul 15, 2022
  27. Mountbatten replied to the thread Raiding Tier List.

Monk too high, Brigand too low. Templar too low. Coercer maybe too high. I dunno. Too many variables when it comes to raid composition. I...

Jul 14, 2022
  28. Mountbatten replied to the thread Kander: Bard songs are the exploit. Not Curse..

It definitely causes lag. I have no reason to doubt the devs' reasoning on that point. However, I do take exception to the fact that...

Jul 12, 2022
  29. Mountbatten replied to the thread Do you mention if a DPS in your group isn't putting out much damage?.

I'm trying to imagine a group where a DPS class is being outparsed by a healer, and it not be a meme pull. I don't play pure DPS classes...

Jul 7, 2022
  30. Mountbatten replied to the thread Is game still down?.

Bear in mind the first time you launch it after updating, it seems to open a progress window that likes hiding behind other windows, so it...

Jun 28, 2022
  31. Mountbatten replied to the thread Are we going to see any change with 64 bit?.

You won't really "notice" much at all as far as gameplay goes. Improved stability, and improved performance across the board. How big of...

Jun 28, 2022
  32. Mountbatten replied to the thread Darathar over tuned on Varsoon?.

Don't think it was directed at you, moreso at the person that literally said they suspected it was a "high end" guild that "whined" to...

Jun 28, 2022
  33. Mountbatten replied to the thread Do people still think the Varsoon XP rate is too high?.

I'm still waiting for the credits to roll. I was told once I hit 50 there was nothing left to do.

Jun 24, 2022
  34. Mountbatten replied to the thread Now is the best time to add GROUP FINDER.

It would be as successful as the last one. You know, the one that nobody used because it was useless.

Jun 24, 2022
  35. Mountbatten replied to the thread Now is the best time to add GROUP FINDER.

It would be as successful as the last one. You know, the one that nobody used because it was useless.

Jun 24, 2022
  36. Mountbatten replied to the thread Do people still think the Varsoon XP rate is too high?.

Nuh uh, you're not allowed to enjoy yourself at your own pace, there is a mandated level of fun that has been specified by the...

Jun 23, 2022
  37. Mountbatten replied to the thread Do people still think the Varsoon XP rate is too high?.

Aww, honey.

Jun 21, 2022
  38. Mountbatten replied to the thread Is Varsoon worth playing on?.

It 's pretty good here. Go for it.

Jun 19, 2022
  39. Mountbatten replied to the thread Do people still think the Varsoon XP rate is too high?.

I disagree. I hit level 50 pretty much before the vast majority of people on the server (also beat Zenji...git gud scrub), and there...

Jun 19, 2022
  40. Mountbatten replied to the thread Crafting Exploit.

Lots of things seem "obvious" to the average person, yet somehow perpetuate in game. Just because they technically have the data,...

Jun 18, 2022
  41. Mountbatten replied to the thread Crafting Exploit.

More plat generated = inflation = higher Krono prices. I have no idea of how much an impact it's actually having vs. what would have...

Jun 17, 2022
  42. Mountbatten replied to the thread Varsoon Itemization still not up to par.

I realize it's the very least we should expect, but it's more than we've gotten in the past, and I'm of the mind that you catch more...

Jun 16, 2022
  43. Mountbatten replied to the thread HQ items for alts....

I know the Shady Swash would let you purchase HQ items that you'd deleted or sold, but only for the character that had completed the HQ....

Jun 13, 2022
  44. Mountbatten replied to the thread Varsoon Itemization still not up to par.

I'm just glad they're accepting and even soliciting regular feedback, and Mint seems to be doing a genuine job to try to get on top of it...

Jun 7, 2022
  45. Mountbatten replied to the thread Please, balance raid desirability.

The only thing you contributed to this thread was stalking my character profile and then editing your derogatory response when you...

Jun 6, 2022
  46. Mountbatten replied to the thread Please, balance raid desirability.

I don't know what gave you the impression that I was "in a twist", I was just explaining why your logic is flawed. And now you're...

Jun 6, 2022
  47. Mountbatten replied to the thread Please, balance raid desirability.

Just because it's possible, doesn't mean it's optimal. Not to mention, back then classes were more strictly faction based, so what you're...

Jun 6, 2022
  48. Mountbatten replied to the thread Please, balance raid desirability.

It's a sad state of things that I can't tell whether you're being serious or satirical.

Jun 5, 2022
  49. Mountbatten replied to the thread Raid tuning changes.

You really don't.

Jun 2, 2022
  50. Mountbatten replied to the thread Am I too late?.

Server is less than 2 weeks old, you're fine.

Jun 2, 2022
  51. Mountbatten replied to the thread Why were Experience Vials taken off the marketplace?.

I doubt they could do that, because then they'd be denying people access to something they'd paid money for, and had a reasonable...

Jun 1, 2022
  52. Mountbatten replied to the thread Potion of Crafting Progress on Varsoon?.

He merely answered the question, and cited the source. Not everything needs to be taken as a personal attack.

May 31, 2022
  53. Mountbatten replied to the thread No Refunds? What happens when people start doing Chargebacks.

Oh for goodness' sake grow up.

May 24, 2022
  54. Mountbatten replied to the thread Server says up in character creation.

And people should learn that launches rarely go 100% smoothly, and if a 2 hour delay is really THAT big of a deal to them that they...

May 24, 2022
  55. Mountbatten replied to the thread Warden or Mystic?.

Warden. Possibly mystic too.

May 22, 2022
  56. Mountbatten replied to the thread I really like the Varsoon EXP rates....but 16 weeks???.

Yeah, loads of times. I did them all when they were relevant, and you had to camp for hours killing placeholders over and over, only to...

May 17, 2022
  57. Mountbatten replied to the thread TLE leveling guide?.

Butcherblock is Echoes of Faydwer, and AAs start one expansion earlier in Kingdom of Sky.

May 17, 2022
  58. Mountbatten replied to the thread Varsoon will have live adventure experience rates?.

Phew, that means everyone can shut up about the xp gain now, right?: Haha no they'll find something else to get annoyed about.

May 10, 2022
  59. Mountbatten liked Jadefox2's post in the thread Varsoon will have live adventure experience rates?.

It's called research... But enjoy your game.

May 6, 2022
  60. Mountbatten replied to the thread Varsoon will have live adventure experience rates?.

Otherwise known as JAQing off. Eh, whatever.

May 6, 2022
  61. Mountbatten liked Medicinal's post in the thread Varsoon will have live adventure experience rates?.

I mean, I have 30 people lined up in a guild ready and waiting and not a single one has complained about live exp rates. Nor has anyone...

May 6, 2022
  62. Mountbatten replied to the thread Varsoon will have live adventure experience rates?.

It was a dishonest question. it was an obvious attempt to goad an answer out of somebody so you could try to point out a contradiction...

May 6, 2022
  63. Mountbatten replied to the thread Varsoon will have live adventure experience rates?.

This feels like the worst setup to an attempted Socratic "gotcha" moment I think I've ever witnessed.

May 6, 2022
  64. Mountbatten replied to the thread Varsoon will have live adventure experience rates?.

Pointing out flaws in your argument isn't white knighting, it's simply an observation. Unless you are a complete newcomer to the...

May 6, 2022
  65. Mountbatten replied to the thread Varsoon will have live adventure experience rates?.

You realize that this is just as applicable to you, right? You labor under the misapprehension that you somehow represent a majority of...

May 6, 2022
  66. Mountbatten replied to the thread Varsoon will have live adventure experience rates?.

I admit your comment did make me pause and go back through the thread to make sure I hadn't called you out incorrectly. I did so, and I...

May 6, 2022
  67. Mountbatten liked Unrivaled's post in the thread Varsoon will have live adventure experience rates?.

Other than the massive AA changes, crit bonus being disabled, buff packages on every mob, server fervor class balancing, specific...

May 5, 2022
  68. Mountbatten replied to the thread Varsoon will have live adventure experience rates?.

Anyone suggesting that TLE is just (or should be) live with slower XP rate has either never played on a TLE server, or is being...

May 5, 2022
  69. Mountbatten liked Keinersonerster's post in the thread Varsoon will have live adventure experience rates?.

I don't see the problem. You can toggle xp on/off whenever you want to level as fast or slow as you want. I do think 16 weeks is too long...

May 5, 2022
  70. Mountbatten liked Siren's post in the thread Varsoon TLE Server FAQ.

Does no one here play alts? :p And I for one don't want to spend most of my time hunched over crafting tables: thanks but no thanks. Been...

May 3, 2022
  71. Mountbatten replied to the thread Varsoon TLE Server FAQ.

It's not mentioned in the FAQ, but the number of characters you can have on Varsoon is capped at 1, and as soon as you hit level 50,...

May 3, 2022
  72. Mountbatten replied to the thread Varsoon TLE Server FAQ.

I never said anything about anyone competing with anyone else. I am curious though, why it it not an issue for them if they fall...

May 3, 2022
  73. Mountbatten replied to the thread Varsoon TLE Server FAQ.

How is faster XP catering to "hardcore" players? I'm not sure if you just haven't thought it through, or if there is some hidden logic...

May 3, 2022
  74. Mountbatten replied to the thread Varsoon TLE Server FAQ.

That is quite the leap. And leaping isn't unlocked until RoK.

May 3, 2022
  75. Mountbatten replied to the thread Varsoon TLE Server FAQ.

By that logic, even if XP was 5 times slower than live, that would just mean 10 hours instead of 2. Even if it took 20 hours to get to...

May 3, 2022
  76. Mountbatten replied to the thread How’s TLE Itemization work?.

Double post by mistake.

Apr 28, 2022
  77. Mountbatten replied to the thread How’s TLE Itemization work?.

Varsoon is a new TLE server that will be released next month. We don't know a whole lot about it because they haven't officially...

Apr 28, 2022
  78. Mountbatten replied to the thread How’s TLE Itemization work?.

Are you referring to Kaladim or Varsoon? Because if the latter, that pinned thread is completely and utterly irrelevant.

Apr 27, 2022
  79. Mountbatten replied to the thread Krono cost.

Yeah, pretty much this. Kronos are a high-value commodity due to being tied to real world currency. They do not generate plat. They may...

Apr 27, 2022
  80. Mountbatten replied to the thread TLE start checklist.

You can click in this game? I've just been typing /useability Blah all this time. Huh.

Apr 27, 2022
  81. Mountbatten replied to the thread TLE start checklist.

Moving during an encounter is like shaking it after you pee...if you do it more than twice, you're gonna raise suspicion.

Apr 21, 2022
  82. Mountbatten replied to the thread TLE start checklist.

Also, knowing strats is one thing. Getting 24 people to execute them correctly and consistently is quite another. Even when the strat...

Apr 21, 2022
  83. Mountbatten replied to the thread TLE start checklist.

Get Icy Dig access, and run it way more than you're comfortable with.

Apr 19, 2022
  84. Mountbatten liked Taled's post in the thread Server Down Time.

If you want to address the company and not the public, /feedback in game. Then you won't have to worry about the peasants getting mud...

Apr 15, 2022
  85. Mountbatten liked Tkia's post in the thread Server Down Time.

Well actually you did since that's what posting in a public forum does. If you really don't want public responses don't whine in a...

Apr 13, 2022
  86. Mountbatten replied to the thread Server Down Time.

So you voluntarily stopped reading at a certain point, despite the part pertinent to your complaint literally being the sentence after...

Apr 13, 2022
  87. Mountbatten replied to the thread Server Down Time.

Serious question, if as you say you've been playing for 13 years, how did this downtime take you by surprise? Patch Tuesdays have been...

Apr 13, 2022
  88. Mountbatten replied to the thread Server Down Time.

Daybreak, it's pretty shameful of you not to be sending around a messenger to this guy's house at least 24 hours in advance of a patch like...

Apr 12, 2022
  89. Mountbatten replied to the thread Settle the Score.

It's actually nice and simple. Once you've created the custom_music folder, all you need to do is copy whatever it is you want to the...

Apr 12, 2022
  90. Mountbatten liked MightyMeaghan's post in the thread Settle the Score.

There is a way to do this yourself. Do you know how to use the custom_music folder? In EQ2 you can create a folder in the game's main...

Apr 11, 2022
  91. Mountbatten replied to the thread May 24th TLE Release - Varsoon HYPE!.

All they've really said so far is that the ruleset will be "similar to Kaladim" with the addition of being free trade. So from that, we...

Apr 11, 2022
  92. Mountbatten replied to the thread Instead of TLE - Make EQ3.

I think paying/advertising to streamers falls squarely in the "be careful what you wish for" category. Could go either way.

Apr 11, 2022
  93. Mountbatten replied to the thread Varsoon longevity.

I agree with the sentiment that thematically DoF is quite nice, it just gets old pretty quickly. Ancient's Table, Cazel's Mesa, and...

Apr 11, 2022
  94. Mountbatten replied to the thread Varsoon longevity.

Imagine trying to argue that DoF has more content than KoS, EoF, and RoK. Like, have you even played this game before?

Apr 8, 2022