Lateana's Recent Activity

1. Lateana replied to the thread Not A Bug Formerly heirloom crafting books no no-trade.

Thanks, I will try that. It Worked!!!

Jun 28, 2021
  2. Lateana liked Bludd's post in the thread Not A Bug Formerly heirloom crafting books no no-trade.

btw i found the same item in my shared bank and i could right-click and destroy.

Jun 28, 2021
  3. Lateana posted a new thread.

Not A Bug Formerly heirloom crafting books no no-trade

Awakened Abilities (level 100) crafting book was at some point changed to No-Trade. The problem is now I have three of these books in my...

Forum: Bug Reports

Jun 28, 2021
  4. Lateana liked Mepps's post in the thread Game down this late.

All servers, including Tarinax, are now online. We will have more information to share later today.

Jun 18, 2021
  5. Lateana liked AOE1's post in the thread What about new players to the game?.

Show me a game you can play that is this old that when you log in the first time you can get bumped to within 10 levels of max level AND a...

Jun 18, 2021
  6. Lateana liked Paragonvii's post in the thread What about new players to the game?.

*Jamzez has a major point here~ and that simply will not work. Granted, the owners of the game will have the occasional person/...

Jun 18, 2021
  7. Lateana liked Bhayar's post in the thread Game down this late.

I should have been more specific on my description of salaried vs. timecard employees. I recall years ago hearing about the abuse of...

Jun 18, 2021
  8. Lateana liked Laaw's post in the thread Game down this late.

I hope those that used the exploit banned and sent to ........

Jun 18, 2021
  9. Lateana liked Morukta's post in the thread Game down this late.

Me either - I have fits of joy when I make 5k selling common mats on the broker. That's still a lot of coin for me! LMAO

Jun 18, 2021
  10. Lateana liked Uwkete-of-Crushbone's post in the thread Game down this late.

/nod Yep. When they did the "surprise! That 50% off sale you were counting on for your Collector's Edition expac? It's only 25% off...

Jun 18, 2021
  11. Lateana liked Morukta's post in the thread Game down this late.

I have to disagree here - having a salaried position means the more you have to work, the less you are being paid compared to someone...

Jun 18, 2021
  12. Lateana liked Uwkete-of-Crushbone's post in the thread Game down this late.

And if you've got a time card, you're getting time and a half for overtime, at least! :D Though there are other compensations; it's...

Jun 18, 2021
  13. Lateana liked Odibat's post in the thread Game down this late.

I had just start to play this game when that happened. I learned not long before that, to NEVER leave your CC information on any site...

Jun 18, 2021
  14. Lateana liked Uwkete-of-Crushbone's post in the thread Game down this late.

Probably at the moment they're so busy knee-deep in it all that they don't have an ETA yet. I'm sure when they know, we'll know; this is...

Jun 18, 2021
  15. Lateana liked Bhayar's post in the thread Game down this late.

Take a breath and relax. First of all, depending on what the currency and it's current equivalent (you mention pence which means you're...

Jun 18, 2021
  16. Lateana liked Odibat's post in the thread Game down this late.

There are TROLL"S everywhere. I remember when SOE still held this game and their entire data base was compromised and people's Credit Card...

Jun 18, 2021
  17. Lateana liked Strings?'s post in the thread Game down this late.

99 little bugs in the code 99 little bugs take one down, patch it around 243 little bugs in the code

Jun 18, 2021
  18. Lateana liked AOE1's post in the thread Game down this late.

There is also the issues of ransomware so I am concerned that it could find it's way into the game. Good luck to the Dev team. I am most...

Jun 18, 2021
  19. Lateana liked Kattt's post in the thread Game down this late.

Well I say splatter because its so much commotion, in between highly impatient people talking so fast, and a crap ton of images and...

Jun 18, 2021
  20. Lateana liked Kattt's post in the thread Game down this late.

The splatter (and seriously its like splatter) on discord is that there were VERY cheating people in game, and wreaked havoc, and they are...

Jun 18, 2021
  21. Lateana liked Mepps's post in the thread Game down this late.

A critical issue forced us to bring the game down. We will be back up as soon as possible, but we need to patch before we do that. This is...

Jun 18, 2021
  22. Lateana liked Kattt's post in the thread Game down this late.

Things happen, and I don't mind so much. They can't control everything, and the world is full of uncertainties and craziness. What would be...

Jun 18, 2021
  23. Lateana replied to the thread Confirmed Gather Goblin -tier 1 rare returns missing.

None of my goblins have ever returned with rares, only my ponies do that. You must be a lot luckier than I am.

Jun 18, 2021
  24. Lateana liked Vellox_EQ2's post in the thread Familiar Appearance Gone - So Sad.

I really miss my "Ex-wife" yellin ! ! ! Thanks for the reply ! ! !

Jun 16, 2021
  25. Lateana liked Bludd's post in the thread Familiar Appearance Gone - So Sad.

yeah i think thats whats happening here you cant mix and match equipped flying and appearance non-flying or something so sad

Jun 16, 2021
  26. Lateana liked ttobey's post in the thread Familiar Appearance Gone - So Sad.

The floating wizards are classified as ground familiars, but since they float, Caith may be able to add the flyingfamiliar classification....

Jun 16, 2021
  27. Lateana liked Accendo's post in the thread Hail, Norrathians. I'm your new Community Manager!.

Good question. Currently, I'm of the mindset of being the "Represent the community to developers and represent the developers to the...

Jun 10, 2021
  28. Lateana liked Accendo's post in the thread Hail, Norrathians. I'm your new Community Manager!.

Greetings, everyone! I’m Accendo, and I’m honored to be your new Community Manager for EverQuest II (and EverQuest). Nothing beats video...

Jun 10, 2021
  29. Lateana liked Jamzez's post in the thread What about new players to the game?.

Kander only like's to whale hunt.

Jun 6, 2021
  30. Lateana liked Carynn's post in the thread Safe Areas for Harvesting.

T2 - New Halas area or Commonlands up the hill off the docks. T3 - Thundering Steppes. Either by the Southeast Griffin Tower or by the...

Jun 6, 2021
  31. Lateana liked Amalar's post in the thread Interesting Change to Daybreak Wiki.

Lmao no source on the wiki for that statement, so I would take it with a grain of salt until some more details come out. Honestly it...

Jun 6, 2021
  32. Lateana liked Zartil's post in the thread Celebrate Pride in EverQuest 2.

Yes there have been others before this. You can preview Familiars in your familiar window in game. It will show which ones you have but...

Jun 6, 2021
  33. Lateana liked Thatdarncat's post in the thread Celebrate Pride in EverQuest 2.

It's several weeks, actually. June 4 to July 8. I misread it at first too. Thanks for the Pride bunnies. It's become a very welcome...

Jun 6, 2021
  34. Lateana liked Juraiya's post in the thread Celebrate Pride in EverQuest 2.

I'm always happy to see more of these Pride bunnies every year. :) I, too, am not part of the LGBTQ community, but I support them, and I...

Jun 6, 2021
  35. Lateana liked Ghosting's post in the thread Celebrate Pride in EverQuest 2.

Woot free bunnies! :)

Jun 6, 2021
  36. Lateana liked Finora's post in the thread Celebrate Pride in EverQuest 2.

I would also love some Pride plushies.

Jun 6, 2021
  37. Lateana liked Peace's post in the thread Celebrate Pride in EverQuest 2.

While I don't celebrate this kind of pride I love the bunnies. Don't suppose they could also be offered as plushies?

Jun 6, 2021
  38. Lateana liked WhysperWynde's post in the thread Celebrate Pride in EverQuest 2.

I think that the are just the prettiest colors and don't care personally who/what/where they supposedly represent. They match some of my...

Jun 6, 2021
  39. Lateana liked Almee's post in the thread When you say bonus Weekend it really should mean that.

Apparently the bonuses are taken out of the paychecks of the devs lol.

May 31, 2021
  40. Lateana replied to the thread free2play.

I have my lifetime account, three FTP, and another about to go FTP. If you join a guild as a FTP you will get access to guild chat, which...

May 31, 2021
  41. Lateana liked Niami DenMother's post in the thread Hallllppp! Furniture Explosion!.

We now have totally filled two player dungeons with furniture to give away. (That's 2000 normal items each, plus a ton of building blocks)...

May 25, 2021
  42. Lateana replied to the thread Nothing in announcements regarding servers going down now?.

I am thankful that the update notes are posted. It will take a while to see what happens with Dreamweaver's responsibilities and who will...

May 25, 2021
  43. Lateana liked Bhayar's post in the thread Nothing in announcements regarding servers going down now?.

Actually, it was an hour last week for the minimal patch. AOE, you've been a long time player and a contributor to these forums, but...

May 25, 2021
  44. Lateana liked Bhayar's post in the thread Nothing in announcements regarding servers going down now?.

First, the fact the game update notes were posted should suffice as sufficient warning the servers are going to be coming down, as usual,...

May 25, 2021
  45. Lateana liked ttobey's post in the thread RUMOR OR TRUTH?.

Some of us have been interacting with you for over 12 years, so you kind of know how we roll. If you think any of us would allow another...

May 19, 2021
  46. Lateana liked ttobey's post in the thread RUMOR OR TRUTH?.

What a strange reply.

May 19, 2021
  47. Lateana liked ttobey's post in the thread RUMOR OR TRUTH?.

What a strange assumption to make.

May 18, 2021
  48. Lateana liked ttobey's post in the thread RUMOR OR TRUTH?.

Wait, I thought I deleted that post!

May 18, 2021
  49. Lateana liked dreamweaver's post in the thread RUMOR OR TRUTH?.

The post wasn't deleted promise, somehow someone saw it early. It will still post. Nothing sinister, just weirdness with technology.

May 18, 2021
  50. Lateana replied to the thread One Last Time.

Good fortune! You have been a breath of fresh air and will be missed by all.

May 18, 2021
  51. Lateana liked ttobey's post in the thread Fixed Internally Pasties for my Mystic.

I hope the tassels didn't make it through too!

May 11, 2021
  52. Lateana replied to the thread Flying mount wings.

https://eq2.fandom.com/wiki/Radiant_Nightmare_Wings_(Crate_Reward)

May 11, 2021
  53. Lateana replied to the thread Flying mount wings.

All of my toons got a set of purple wings from some kind of game giveaway a long time ago. They are called Radiant Nightmare Wings and are...

May 11, 2021
  54. Lateana liked Leetha's post in the thread What are you doing in game when not raiding?.

Errmm.... I almost never raid :-). I am doing the quest lines, crafting, work on collections.... and most of all, I am having fun :-)

May 11, 2021
  55. Lateana replied to the thread Fixed Internally Pasties for my Mystic.

I can't seem to add an image without a hosting service I don't have :(

May 11, 2021
  56. Lateana liked Kashue's post in the thread Fixed Internally Pasties for my Mystic.

We will <cough> need a <cough> picture of said bug <cough> before we can investigate this error... :p Sorry, i just read Pasties...

May 11, 2021
  57. Lateana posted a new thread.

Fixed Internally Pasties for my Mystic

I was awarded a chest piece (Skylord's Chain Shirt of Fortitude) Monday the 10th. It was an upgrade for me so I switched to it. I was...

May 11, 2021
  58. Lateana liked Nicolos's post in the thread Pretty popular mmo youtube reviewer made an eq2 video.

Having played since launch, I actually agree with the video on almost all accounts. The housing in this game literally can’t be beat by...

Apr 29, 2021
  59. Lateana liked Almee's post in the thread Pretty popular mmo youtube reviewer made an eq2 video.

I think EQ2 is still the best overall MMOG out there despite its issues. I think the reviewer was fair in his initial, superficial...

Apr 29, 2021
  60. Lateana liked DENSER's post in the thread Pretty popular mmo youtube reviewer made an eq2 video.

and also thanks to a monstrous advertising campaign across the world ... eq2 did not

Apr 29, 2021
  61. Lateana liked Tkia's post in the thread Pretty popular mmo youtube reviewer made an eq2 video.

You mean like the suburbs that they removed? That was precisely what they were designed to do. I think just about every quest in there...

Apr 29, 2021
  62. Lateana liked Obano's post in the thread Pretty popular mmo youtube reviewer made an eq2 video.

The reason some people think wow has better graphics is because it runs at 100fps on integrated graphics. I could never get into WoW...

Apr 29, 2021
  63. Lateana liked MightyMeaghan's post in the thread Pretty popular mmo youtube reviewer made an eq2 video.

The island itself I think is really smooth and easy to follow. However, where I think the improvement could come would be the...

Apr 29, 2021
  64. Lateana liked ttobey's post in the thread Pretty popular mmo youtube reviewer made an eq2 video.

I hate hate hate that zombie! haha

Apr 29, 2021
  65. Lateana liked MightyMeaghan's post in the thread Pretty popular mmo youtube reviewer made an eq2 video.

I think someone at Darkpaw needs to take this video to heart. The new user experience could be better. Maybe a popup that encourages brand...

Apr 29, 2021
  66. Lateana liked Torpian's post in the thread Pretty popular mmo youtube reviewer made an eq2 video.

I played WoW and EQ2 when they first came out and EQ2 was graphically way ahead of WoW. Graphics wasn't the reason WoW overtook EQ2. The UI...

Apr 29, 2021
  67. Lateana liked ttobey's post in the thread Pretty popular mmo youtube reviewer made an eq2 video.

I thought that was a pretty good/fair overview of what the new player experience is like. Spot on with the UI comments too.

Apr 29, 2021
  68. Lateana replied to the thread What are you doing in game when not raiding?.

I quit serious raiding about 18 months ago. I got tired all the hyper competitiveness and the need to spend a LOT of real life cash to...

Apr 29, 2021
  69. Lateana liked Bhayar's post in the thread What are you doing in game when not raiding?.

If that were the case, I'd suspect Sony/DPG would be hit with a class action lawsuit and the former dev would probably face legal...

Apr 29, 2021
  70. Lateana liked Ibukia's post in the thread What are you doing in game when not raiding?.

Have you ever been nasty with a dev before? Or sent in a nasty feedback? There was an old dev who came out on another site and said that...

Apr 29, 2021
  71. Lateana liked Bhayar's post in the thread What are you doing in game when not raiding?.

I see two things people are doing consistently when not raiding when they can even log in: 1) endless camping of boss mobs/placeholders in...

Apr 29, 2021
  72. Lateana liked Uwkete-of-Crushbone's post in the thread What are you doing in game when not raiding?.

I don't have the current expac yet (I'll probably wait 'til it goes on sale in the autumn and the bugs within are at least as imperiled...

Apr 29, 2021
  73. Lateana liked Smashey's post in the thread What are you doing in game when not raiding?.

I just wonder what the heck people are doing in this current expansion when they are not raiding.

Apr 29, 2021
  74. Lateana liked CharbrynEQ2's post in the thread What are you doing in game when not raiding?.

I log in to churn out overseer quests - before I unlocked the good fabled ones I was logging in more frequently to cash in the 2.5-5, but...

Apr 29, 2021
  75. Lateana replied to the thread Overseers Season 3 a little underwhelming.

I just got the best Daily reward ever; The Blood Ember Rare Familiar Pack. Unfortunately it was on an account I was planning on going FTP...

Apr 28, 2021
  76. Lateana liked Virtuosity's post in the thread Overseers Season 3 a little underwhelming.

If only we could actually get into the game to try to level the overseers ...

Apr 26, 2021
  77. Lateana liked Falkira's post in the thread Login issue.

Cannot log into two of my six accounts. I get the Invalid Credentials message. Double checked to make sure I am typing everything in...

Apr 26, 2021
  78. Lateana liked FuRiouSOne's post in the thread Producer's Letter: Spring 2021 Edition.

Sadly its been this way since daybreak took over and has been downhill every expac. Its like a bunch of old folks dictating how all...

Apr 20, 2021
  79. Lateana liked AOE1's post in the thread Producer's Letter: Spring 2021 Edition.

I will not be subscribing again in August, and this time I am serious as sin. This crap with the Bounty finished it off for me....

Apr 20, 2021
  80. Lateana liked Juraiya's post in the thread Producer's Letter: Spring 2021 Edition.

I like to do both as well, but not necessarily on the same characters. All of my adventuring characters are crafters, but not all of my...

Apr 20, 2021
  81. Lateana liked Cassta's post in the thread Producer's Letter: Spring 2021 Edition.

Well said!

Apr 20, 2021
  82. Lateana liked Schmetterling's post in the thread Producer's Letter: Spring 2021 Edition.

the problem is the surveys they put out , those don't give them the right idea , the questions were just to limiting . To ask what do you...

Apr 20, 2021
  83. Lateana liked Observing's post in the thread Overseers Season 3 a little underwhelming.

I laughed when I saw this then sobered up and realized that is exactly what I got from my first 30 hour mission bonus chest.

Apr 18, 2021
  84. Lateana liked WhysperWynde's post in the thread Character Eyes.

How do you have characters with white eyes? That is strange and I'd like to see it. All black eyes would be creepy too I guess in a...

Apr 18, 2021
  85. Lateana liked WhysperWynde's post in the thread Suburbs reopened?.

Heheh .. are you quoting the Devs there? It would be very nice. They are kinda dead space now although i think there are a few missions...

Apr 18, 2021
  86. Lateana liked Breanna's post in the thread Suburbs reopened?.

Soon tm

Apr 18, 2021
  87. Lateana liked Dogwood's post in the thread Downtime Appreciation Bonuses Begin on 4/22.

How about a Lamborghini instead? ;)

Apr 18, 2021
  88. Lateana liked Thatdarncat's post in the thread Overseers Season 3 a little underwhelming.

I now have two 30 hour quests, this one and one called The Blood Ember Breastplate. Both came as drops from other Overseer quests....

Apr 15, 2021
  89. Lateana liked AshianaDragon's post in the thread Buy old expansion packs.

Yes, I also posted on the TLE thread ;) I'm sure this has been mentioned many times before, but is it possible for us to buy the old...

Apr 14, 2021
  90. Lateana liked Tkia's post in the thread Overseers Season 3 a little underwhelming.

Maybe it's the latest cunning ploy to reduce lag? Stop people logging in so often and stressing out the poor servers ...

Apr 9, 2021
  91. Lateana liked AOE1's post in the thread Overseers Season 3 a little underwhelming.

Maybe they will give 5 temporary items to put on your equipment.

Apr 9, 2021
  92. Lateana replied to the thread Overseers Season 3 a little underwhelming.

The Quest is called: Tarinax's Head. I got a bunch of Void Etched links. Its now on cooldown until this afternoon. I will take a closer...

Apr 9, 2021
  93. Lateana replied to the thread You are going to extend Bristlebane a day, right?.

I saw somewhere that they were extending it by one day.

Apr 8, 2021
  94. Lateana replied to the thread Overseers Season 3 a little underwhelming.

I recently got a 30 hour overseer quest. Yes, that is one day plus six hours. I am still waiting to see if the reward is worth tying up...

Apr 8, 2021
  95. Lateana liked SynnikuL's post in the thread Am I the only one that thinks this?.

Yeah it ended up being like 3 weeks or a month. I logged into EQ2Wire chat everyday to check the status. Definitely memorable. Oh and...

Apr 7, 2021
  96. Lateana liked Geroblue's post in the thread Am I the only one that thinks this?.

I think it was a month.

Apr 7, 2021
  97. Lateana liked Soara2's post in the thread Am I the only one that thinks this?.

I remember when the game was hacked and was down like a month. Or was it a week? I just know it was a long freaking time.

Apr 7, 2021
  98. Lateana liked Breanna's post in the thread Am I the only one that thinks this?.

Yes it was! Even with all the corpse runs (which I hated) :D

Apr 7, 2021
  99. Lateana liked Pixistik's post in the thread Am I the only one that thinks this?.

Yea but the game was also more fun back then.

Apr 7, 2021
  100. Lateana liked Almee's post in the thread Oh DB, you think you are so clever....

First, let me say I have no idea what anyone is talking about in this thread. Second, this thread reminds me of the good old days...

Apr 7, 2021
  101. Lateana posted a new thread.

Missing Event Overseer Rewards

Once before today's patch and once after I did not get the reward that showed up in game chat. The lastest was the Queen's Cloth Pants of...

Apr 1, 2021
  102. Lateana liked Test Taffies's post in the thread Fixed Internally Rewarded overseer quest yet not found in my quest lists.

Category: Mechanics SubCategory: Other Severity: Affects gameplay Frequency: Always Happens Zone: The City of Freeport Location: -256.09,...

Mar 31, 2021
  103. Lateana replied to the thread Fixed Internally Rewarded overseer quest yet not found in my quest lists.

I am seeing the same problem with quests plus gear that doesn't appear even though it shows up in my reward text.

Mar 31, 2021
  104. Lateana liked Siren's post in the thread EQ2 sunset?.

Not for 17 years straight they didn't. :p

Mar 30, 2021
  105. Lateana liked Rozyn's post in the thread EQ2 sunset?.

I love these posts by people who have no idea what's going on and haven't touched the game in years. Why are you even here? lmao Play the...

Mar 30, 2021
  106. Lateana liked Soara2's post in the thread EQ2 sunset?.

Hope it lasts as long as I do.

Mar 30, 2021
  107. Lateana liked Bhayar's post in the thread EQ2 sunset?.

You and Tom never fail to make me smile. And you might remind him that ankle bracelet we sent him has a special function regarding...

Mar 30, 2021
  108. Lateana liked dreamweaver's post in the thread EQ2 sunset?.

I will let him know.

Mar 30, 2021
  109. Lateana liked Geroblue's post in the thread EQ2 sunset?.

As long as we can still dance in the moonlight out in Antonica or the Common lands it will be A-OK.

Mar 30, 2021
  110. Lateana liked WhysperWynde's post in the thread EQ2 sunset?.

I just read that Overseers are getting improvements, there is a new installment coming so I hardly think they are ending the game when...

Mar 30, 2021
  111. Lateana liked Beee's post in the thread EQ2 sunset?.

I really love sunsets .... After sunset i enjoy playing EQ2 during the night :)

Mar 30, 2021
  112. Lateana liked Mizgamer62's post in the thread Producer's Letter: Spring 2021 Edition.

It would be nice to think that they will read all of the feedback here and give it thoughtful consideration, but I am not hopeful that will...

Mar 29, 2021
  113. Lateana liked Gillymann's post in the thread Producer's Letter: Spring 2021 Edition.

Greetings Jchan! Because I'm a lover of Norrath, I still check-in to see how things are going, despite the fact that I stopped playing...

Mar 29, 2021
  114. Lateana liked Schmetterling's post in the thread Producer's Letter: Spring 2021 Edition.

It appears that some people in high places in at Dark Paw only see what they want to see Juraiya , it also feels like we are being mocked...

Mar 29, 2021
  115. Lateana liked Juraiya's post in the thread Producer's Letter: Spring 2021 Edition.

This! 100% Please stop ignoring/dissing on crafters. We're more prevalent than I think you (Darkpaw) believe.

Mar 29, 2021
  116. Lateana liked Mithriel's post in the thread Producer's Letter: Spring 2021 Edition.

Why can't you add master spells to the overseers questline? It's hard to upgrade if you don't have the master to get to the next step....

Mar 29, 2021
  117. Lateana liked AOE1's post in the thread Producer's Letter: Spring 2021 Edition.

BRAVO!!! You nailed it.

Mar 29, 2021
  118. Lateana liked Zartil's post in the thread Producer's Letter: Spring 2021 Edition.

Just a few things here. PVP servers have been done and have never sustained enough interest to make a go. Why do they think this will be...

Mar 29, 2021
  119. Lateana liked Anadre's post in the thread Allow option to set public a house access to friend.

I have some ideas about creating public fun houses and escape rooms but it would require the public moving items in a house. They would...

Mar 29, 2021
  120. Lateana liked dreamweaver's post in the thread Why is the Server Always crashing.

I read this and had such a deep sense of panic.

Mar 26, 2021
  121. Lateana liked Geroblue's post in the thread my new computer.

The only free way I know of to protect from lightning is to shut down your computer and pull the power cord out of the power strip/wall...

Mar 26, 2021
  122. Lateana liked Uwkete-of-Crushbone's post in the thread my new computer.

Depending on where you are, lightning rods. Seriously. I'd heard of them and read about them, growing up, but had never actually seen...

Mar 26, 2021
  123. Lateana liked Svenone's post in the thread my new computer.

SSDs don't need defragging, not because they don't get fragmented (they do), but because there are no moving parts (drive heads) that have...

Mar 26, 2021
  124. Lateana liked Mercychalice's post in the thread Transcript: Kander's Candor Season 2 Episode 2 - Caith Visits and PVP!.

Kander's Candor Season 2 Episode 2 - Caith Visits and PVP! Here is my labor of love for our hearing-impaired community. Sourced from...

Mar 25, 2021
  125. Lateana liked dreamweaver's post in the thread Server Maintenance - March 23, 2021.

They are, they will wanted people to be aware that it was fixed for next year.

Mar 23, 2021
  126. Lateana replied to the thread Server Maintenance - March 23, 2021.

Are you sure the notes are for this week? At least one is about an event that is over.

Mar 23, 2021
  127. Lateana liked Aelissa's post in the thread Characters keep looping back to char select, not zoning!.

I have two accounts and have logged into character select each one separately on different laptops, and tried only connecting one single...

Mar 20, 2021
  128. Lateana liked Soara2's post in the thread If you could pick one feature that becomes account wide?.

The regular signature line or the crafting line.

Mar 17, 2021
  129. Lateana liked Kenn's post in the thread If you could pick one feature that becomes account wide?.

I want to step through a portal into a room where I select the character that I want to be. Then step into another portal to enter the...

Mar 17, 2021
  130. Lateana liked Smashey's post in the thread If you could pick one feature that becomes account wide?.

Adornment unlocks and achievements is something I have been wanting for alts for a looong time. Especially with how much power they put on...

Mar 17, 2021
  131. Lateana liked Maynards's post in the thread If you could pick one feature that becomes account wide?.

Yeah, the Panda is really good and I look forward to this Summer's goodies :) That also shows they have developed the ability for...

Mar 17, 2021
  132. Lateana liked Errrorr's post in the thread If you could pick one feature that becomes account wide?.

Marketplace Purchases/Unlocks.

Mar 17, 2021
  133. Lateana liked Bhayar's post in the thread If you could pick one feature that becomes account wide?.

The ability to log into game in under two minutes or camp to another toon without issues.

Mar 17, 2021
  134. Lateana liked WhysperWynde's post in the thread If you could pick one feature that becomes account wide?.

There are already things that are Account Wide. For instance, the rewards for helping Yun Zi The Traveling Panda. I had one character do...

Mar 17, 2021
  135. Lateana liked Breanna's post in the thread If you could pick one feature that becomes account wide?.

Mount and Merc training.

Mar 17, 2021
  136. Lateana liked Maynards's post in the thread If you could pick one feature that becomes account wide?.

The game isn't currently very alt friendly, but lets have some fun. Pick one game feature that you would like to see as an account wide...

Mar 17, 2021
  137. Lateana replied to the thread Fixed Internally Login.

Same here and 'liked' the OP

Mar 17, 2021
  138. Lateana liked Thainze's post in the thread Fixed Internally Login.

I cannot log into one of my accounts. The user name is tejabao I generally play on skyfire, but also on others. It goes through servers and...

Mar 17, 2021
  139. Lateana liked Cogu's post in the thread Server Maintenance - March 16, 2021.

after 16 odd years i understand sometimes updates dont go as planned i would like to take this moment to thank the people working on the...

Mar 16, 2021
  140. Lateana replied to the thread Am I the only one that thinks this?.

About an hour or so each day at 7 am PST. Sometimes longer but mostly just an hour.

Mar 16, 2021
  141. Lateana replied to the thread Am I the only one that thinks this?.

Back in 2004 and 2005 EQ2was patched daily.

Mar 16, 2021
  142. Lateana liked Sedient's post in the thread Server Maintenance - March 16, 2021.

Smoke test failures generally relate to something fundamental or basic failing. Did the Clock of Ak'Anon not update for DST?

Mar 16, 2021
  143. Lateana liked Sigrdrifa's post in the thread Brew Day Recipe Scrolls (also other holidays!).

Please make the Brew Day recipe scrolls stackable, and the recipe scrolls for the other holidays as well. I like to send one alt to grab...

Mar 12, 2021
  144. Lateana liked Tkia's post in the thread retrieving items after transfer?.

You can't mail items across servers. You'd have to pick it up on another toon and pay to transfer them across.

Mar 11, 2021
  145. Lateana liked dreamweaver's post in the thread Erollisi Day 2021 is almost here!.

Erollisi Day will now conclude on 2/28 at 11:59 PM

Feb 26, 2021
  146. Lateana liked ttobey's post in the thread Custom Battle Music.

Chrol's battle music is by Men Without Cowboy Hats.

Feb 25, 2021
  147. Lateana liked Chrol's post in the thread Custom Battle Music.

The cacti in Diaku Corral have their own combat song... Don't you dare change it!

Feb 25, 2021
  148. Lateana liked ttobey's post in the thread Discord Concerns.

The last thing I want to do is monitor Discord all day long. I would much rather be animating.

Feb 25, 2021
  149. Lateana liked FalcUK's post in the thread EQII Mechanics Overview and Upcoming Changes.

As an older gamer and someone that grew up with EQ1, Daoc, WoW, SWG etc i have only ever really dabbled in EQ2, i was in the original...

Feb 25, 2021
  150. Lateana liked Bhayar's post in the thread EQII Mechanics Overview and Upcoming Changes.

I think there's some excellent points made in this thread ( I read them all), and a few people I would expect to be banned unless...

Feb 25, 2021
  151. Lateana liked Xarin's post in the thread EQII Mechanics Overview and Upcoming Changes.

I would also add that if it is fun, people will run through the content again with alts. EQ2 has a many different classes that you...

Feb 25, 2021
  152. Lateana liked Drona's post in the thread EQII Mechanics Overview and Upcoming Changes.

Recently I read an article where the lead designer of a MMO (hint, its the 2nd most successful subscription based MMO out there) pretty...

Feb 25, 2021
  153. Lateana liked Tunes's post in the thread EQII Mechanics Overview and Upcoming Changes.

Massively disappointed to read your post Caith. Engagement and Enjoyment aren't the same thing. That you're forcing us to grind to see...

Feb 25, 2021
  154. Lateana liked Siren's post in the thread Login Servers down 8:25am EST.

Ahhh, the "commerce maintenance" went amuck. Perhaps those hamsters are right now bargaining for better wages, more kibble and tea instead...

Feb 25, 2021
  155. Lateana liked Kari's post in the thread Prestige Housing.

That works for me inside the major cities, but if I wanted to access my house from someplace remote, like the cliffs in Cobalt Scar,...

Feb 24, 2021
  156. Lateana liked Uwkete-of-Crushbone's post in the thread Loyalty Merchant Updates?.

Hmm...I think I'd still get a rent-free city house for that 1900 amount, but it'd only be like one per server, and I already have one...

Feb 24, 2021
  157. Lateana liked Bentenn's post in the thread Loyalty Merchant Updates?.

just bumping, but I think using tokens to buy pre-order buffs would be a great thing... this would allow people to catch up slightly.

Feb 24, 2021
  158. Lateana replied to the thread Lightning in Prestige Housing.

I think you need to change the title of your post from lightning to lighting.

Feb 24, 2021
  159. Lateana liked Mercychalice's post in the thread Kander's Candor Season 2 Episode 1: New Year.

Written transcription is here: Transcript: Kander's Candor - Season 2, Episode 1 | EverQuest 2 Forums (daybreakgames.com) Apologies for...

Feb 24, 2021
  160. Lateana liked dreamweaver's post in the thread General gameplay, transparency and rng madness!.

It takes time for people to respond to things. I can tell you it's been read several times.

Feb 22, 2021
  161. Lateana replied to the thread Prestige Housing.

You don't need to publish your house to access it from the housing leader board. Just use the tab to see your own houses and zap there. The...

Feb 17, 2021
  162. Lateana liked Daryx's post in the thread Confirmed BUG: Rotating daily tradeskill missions are messed up again.

Once again the rotating daily tradeskill missions in Sentinel's Fate and Altar of Malice are out of sync. They are giving Sunday's quests...

Feb 9, 2021
  163. Lateana liked Test Taffies's post in the thread Confirmed This account is in use... + /camp <character select> not working properly.

When I do this in game all responds as it should, the character camps. Then the system searches for the new character and it seems to find...

Feb 9, 2021
  164. Lateana changed their occupation from Retired Porfessor to Retired.

Feb 9, 2021
  165. Lateana replied to the thread Server Maintenance - February 9, 2021.

I hate to sound ageist but the complainers about down time seem young and must not have jobs or other responsibilities that require they be...

Feb 9, 2021
  166. Lateana liked Aeras's post in the thread Server Maintenance - February 9, 2021.

Did you play back in the mid 2000's? The game came down every weekday for maintenance. XD Also, don't you want problems fixed?

Feb 9, 2021
  167. Lateana liked RHAGE111's post in the thread Server Maintenance - February 9, 2021.

Downtime is a necessary evil. Unless they migrated to a modern CI/CD delivery model that leveraged Feature Flagging - as one way to do...

Feb 9, 2021
  168. Lateana liked Bhayar's post in the thread Raider's Digest - February 2021.

Might want to go back to what No. 1 actually said, as it had nothing to do with specifically killing last mob. I was commenting on...

Feb 7, 2021
  169. Lateana liked Sadus's post in the thread Raider's Digest - February 2021.

please bring something to the game without having to rely on luck. no more rng please

Feb 7, 2021
  170. Lateana liked Panthalon's post in the thread Raider's Digest - February 2021.

She is right, every time there are enough players complain, you change the mechanics into the ridiculous. You take the crystals from the...

Feb 7, 2021
  171. Lateana liked Bhayar's post in the thread Raider's Digest - February 2021.

Appreciate the information. That said, I have a couple of observations to make. First, forcing a player into TSing who hasn't had to do...

Feb 7, 2021
  172. Lateana liked Sigrdrifa's post in the thread i hate the direction this game has taken.

You can really help yourself a lot on solo content. There's a RoS gear guide you can read through. Just gearing with stuff from...

Feb 7, 2021
  173. Lateana liked Craized's post in the thread i hate the direction this game has taken.

so ive come back recently, but i think this may well be the shortest play through ive had in my long history of coming back to play this...

Feb 7, 2021
  174. Lateana liked Bhayar's post in the thread Stingy PQ bosses since Tuesday's patch?.

As always, appreciate the feedback. However, if you're reading other responses to this thread (and I know you are), let me add an...

Feb 2, 2021
  175. Lateana liked Ponygirl's post in the thread In Progress In-game voice chat not working for new recruits.

Hi, I have been having issues with new guildies not being able to join us in the in-game voice chat for the guild. When they try to join,...

Feb 2, 2021
  176. Lateana liked Generic Newb's post in the thread With upcoming changes in Test note be prepared for mass exodus of the game.

You guys keep referring to the problem as an exploit. On what planet is using reforging normally an exploit? Because the system is a mess...

Jan 29, 2021
  177. Lateana liked Tanto's post in the thread Maximizing Harvesting Stats(AKA getting the most crystals).

That's the issue for me. I don't play this game to mindlessly harvest for hours on end every day. I will not be doing it. This...

Jan 29, 2021
  178. Lateana liked Argosunited's post in the thread Maximizing Harvesting Stats(AKA getting the most crystals).

So really they've butchered crafting and made raiders harvest. It's time there was a tradeskill dev again. It's also time Jen Chan did some...

Jan 29, 2021
  179. Lateana liked Zhevally's post in the thread Maximizing Harvesting Stats(AKA getting the most crystals).

I shared the rare harvest part of this in discord but figured I'd post the whole thing on the forums. This is everything you should be...

Jan 29, 2021
  180. Lateana liked Dockter's post in the thread Maximizing Harvesting Stats(AKA getting the most crystals).

You're mistaken if you think the development team cares, at least that is my opinion. Nothing gives me a reason to think otherwise.

Jan 29, 2021
  181. Lateana liked Melkior's post in the thread Overseer mercs and familiars.

You should absolutely bug that then. For me, I have no issues assigning one fabled or celestial merc to every quest I have active....

Jan 29, 2021
  182. Lateana liked Arclite's post in the thread Cute Kick from Discord.

"The first step in solving a problem is recognizing there is one” Thought i preface what i would say with the above quote. We have been...

Jan 29, 2021
  183. Lateana liked Dockter's post in the thread Cute Kick from Discord.

Feldon single handedly keep eq2 playable for years with his information. Shame he walked away, rather, pushed away.

Jan 29, 2021
  184. Lateana liked MightyMeaghan's post in the thread Cute Kick from Discord.

That was pretty much a kick in the teeth to the entire community.

Jan 29, 2021
  185. Lateana liked Mermut's post in the thread Cute Kick from Discord.

There are two major issues with discord bans, in my opinion 1) there are no rules or code of conduct... there are no standards for what is...

Jan 29, 2021
  186. Lateana liked Zynt's post in the thread Cute Kick from Discord.

But the fact that Feldon got banned from the forums tells you everything you need to know.

Jan 29, 2021
  187. Lateana liked Lukasha's post in the thread Cute Kick from Discord.

Forums give you the time to think before you type (speak). I agree, they have their place. Big tech wants everyone to use things...

Jan 29, 2021
  188. Lateana liked Dockter's post in the thread Cute Kick from Discord.

Answer: too few developers and a lack of leadership, IMO.

Jan 29, 2021
  189. Lateana liked Bludd's post in the thread Cute Kick from Discord.

it tells me he has too much hands-on responsibilities in the game and/or they have too few devs

Jan 29, 2021
  190. Lateana liked Zynt's post in the thread Cute Kick from Discord.

Over my professional life I have built two businesses that I still actively participate in today. One of those is as a consultant for...

Jan 29, 2021
  191. Lateana liked Mizri's post in the thread Cute Kick from Discord.

It tells me EQ2 desperately needs a new creative director. A creative director who realizes people enjoy playing EQ2 in a variety of...

Jan 29, 2021
  192. Lateana liked Benito's post in the thread Cute Kick from Discord.

Without bringing politics into this, I believe the last 4 years has left more people openly uncouth, rude, and disrespectful. So much...

Jan 29, 2021
  193. Lateana liked Dockter's post in the thread Cute Kick from Discord.

I've read the discord rules several times, pointing out bad development decisions and the lack of leadership isn't breaking any rules.

Jan 28, 2021
  194. Lateana liked Priority's post in the thread Cute Kick from Discord.

I already cancelled my account. I was in raid last night and as I was bidding DKP for an item, I realized I pay money for things I want. I...

Jan 28, 2021
  195. Lateana liked Dockter's post in the thread Cute Kick from Discord.

I got banned from Discord as well for the same reason. Continue to not address the issues Daybreak just keep removing and censoring your...

Jan 28, 2021
  196. Lateana liked Priority's post in the thread Cute Kick from Discord.

Thanks for the kick from discord because I said that IF you fix the lag, we won't notice recovery speed being gone. Whichever of you...

Jan 28, 2021