Lateana's Recent Activity

1. Lateana liked Ayodi's post in the thread So, about that Silver/Broker Selling thing....

Your own summation shows the flaw in the thread - there is no way anything you say happened could go undiscovered in EQ2 for more than a...

May 18, 2022 at 6:38 PM
  2. Lateana liked Geroblue's post in the thread So, about that Silver/Broker Selling thing....

I've made backups of my sql for my web sites. Tried to find something in there, and noticed a few missing items. So backups can lose...

May 18, 2022 at 6:36 PM
  3. Lateana liked Geroblue's post in the thread So, about that Silver/Broker Selling thing....

Prices on the broker have skyrocketed anyway.

May 18, 2022 at 6:33 PM
  4. Lateana liked Neffy's post in the thread So, about that Silver/Broker Selling thing....

I don't like the tone in this forum entry somehow implying that people who had grandfather silver accounts and the ability to sell items...

May 18, 2022 at 6:33 PM
  5. Lateana liked Rolant's post in the thread So, about that Silver/Broker Selling thing....

I really don't understand any decision to risk longtime players to leave the game, when they should be thinking about keeping as many as...

May 18, 2022 at 6:31 PM
  6. Lateana liked Forestchild's post in the thread Fixed Internally Silver Acct can't use Broker Since Update.

This is what I recieved from Accendo on Discord. "It's a well-known issue for sure. I haven't been updated about what's happening next,...

May 6, 2022
  7. Lateana liked Riverbear's post in the thread Resolve requirements for Currency Merchant?.

That certainly sounds reasonable the way you said it and if it were not for the fact that Resolve serves as a cattle chute straight to PtP...

May 6, 2022
  8. Lateana liked Accendo's post in the thread Why is ONLY Maj'dul server down?.

Looks like a fix has been prepared and will require a patch which is now being scheduled for tomorrow.

May 6, 2022
  9. Lateana liked Accendo's post in the thread Why is ONLY Maj'dul server down?.

Maj'Dul is back online again and being actively monitored to ensure everything is working okay.

May 6, 2022
  10. Lateana liked Gninja's post in the thread Why is ONLY Maj'dul server down?.

It's being investigated. We brought it back up but it came right back down again. Our code team is currently working on it. If we have any...

May 6, 2022
  11. Lateana liked AOE1's post in the thread Why is ONLY Maj'dul server down?.

They only give info in Discord. The rest of us just get what those who go Discord tells us.

May 6, 2022
  12. Lateana liked Bella22's post in the thread Love Kael Drakkel.

I keep seeing rumors about raid guilds leaving when Varsoon opens. I want to say to developers that this server is much more than just...

May 3, 2022
  13. Lateana liked Buggabug's post in the thread Love Kael Drakkel.

I like it here and really don't relish the idea of another tle. I'll probably make a toon for Varsoon, but I wanna stay on KD as long as...

May 3, 2022
  14. Lateana liked Rattophaxe's post in the thread Can anyone translate this mysterious sentence?.

From the Update Notes for May 3, 2022: "Profession abilities have had their state effect tier restrictions removed." o_O

May 3, 2022
  15. Lateana replied to the thread Not A Bug Odd Overseer Minion Name.

This item appears to not be a piece of equipment. It reads as a regular minion. The naming convention is really unclear. Shouldn't it state...

May 3, 2022
  16. Lateana posted a new thread.

Celestial Item: Journeyman's Boots Celestial

I have a Celestial minion named: Celestial Item: Journeyman's Boots Celestial I think this may not be intended, but apparently it is not a...

Forum: Items and Equipment

Apr 27, 2022
  17. Lateana replied to the thread Fixed Internally Silver Acct can't use Broker Since Update.

My account still says Silver on the character window, but I get the message that "You must purchase broker credits or be an All Access...

Apr 27, 2022
  18. Lateana liked Spritely's post in the thread Fixed Internally Silver Acct can't use Broker Since Update.

Since today's update, my silver accounts can't purchase from broker. This game perk was paid for when we paid for the silver acct status...

Apr 27, 2022
  19. Lateana posted a new thread.

Not A Bug Odd Overseer Minion Name

I have a Celestial minion named: Celestial Item: Journeyman's Boots Celestial I think this may not be intended.

Forum: Bug Reports

Apr 27, 2022
  20. Lateana liked Hellfiren's post in the thread Fixed Internally The overseer quest failed to be added because it does not exist..

Hello, I have the same issues as the Starter of the threat here, but it cant be the problem what moss said, because normaly the quests...

Apr 26, 2022
  21. Lateana liked Rattophaxe's post in the thread Fixed Internally The overseer quest failed to be added because it does not exist..

None of the Season 3 missions can be added to your mission list. Stanley has them for sale, but they do not show as "charged", and cannot...

Apr 26, 2022
  22. Lateana liked ittiebitty's post in the thread Fixed Internally The overseer quest failed to be added because it does not exist..

their now marked charged but unusable

Apr 26, 2022
  23. Lateana liked Malachy's post in the thread Fixed Internally The overseer quest failed to be added because it does not exist..

So I just got a reward from my season 4 crate, the quest Eliminate Konarr the Despoiler. When I tried to consume it, it says, "This...

Apr 26, 2022
  24. Lateana liked Telepath's post in the thread Fixed Internally The overseer quest failed to be added because it does not exist..

A ton of the overseer quests available at the merchant give this error now when you try to activate them after buying them.

Apr 26, 2022
  25. Lateana replied to the thread Daybreak vs. Steam Everquest 2 game?.

Let us know when you find the culprit. I recently bought a new computer with Win 11 and did a clean install of EQ2 and Darqui. I crashed...

Apr 23, 2022
  26. Lateana liked Eviany's post in the thread Pointless.

I just LOVE how there is quite some people who reply here basically saying variations of "You are having fun wrong!!!!". I...

Apr 19, 2022
  27. Lateana liked Jaden's post in the thread Pointless.

No. I cannot go onto most of the TLE servers, at least none so far I've seen, and pick up content at say, level 50. On a TLE I would have...

Apr 19, 2022
  28. Lateana liked Bhayar's post in the thread Rare harvest chance has been silently removed for all zones.

I wouldn't give this much credence. Considering the quantity of players involved in crafting/harvesting, and one could validly argue...

Apr 12, 2022
  29. Lateana liked Morukta's post in the thread Rare harvest chance has been silently removed for all zones.

I have seen a few forum posts/threads that have mentioned rare harvest chances being adjusted down, even to near zero. I cannot confirm...

Apr 12, 2022
  30. Lateana liked Uwkete-of-Crushbone's post in the thread Rare harvest chance has been silently removed for all zones.

One can only hope! ;-> Uwk

Apr 12, 2022
  31. Lateana liked Rattophaxe's post in the thread Rare harvest chance has been silently removed for all zones.

I have no idea about any patch notes, but yes, a rare harvest chance of, say, 20% does not mean a 1 in 5 chance of a rare on every pull...

Apr 12, 2022
  32. Lateana liked Observing's post in the thread Rare harvest chance has been silently removed for all zones.

Not just BOL forward

Apr 12, 2022
  33. Lateana liked Almost's post in the thread Daybreak why did you destroyed this beautifull game !!!!!!??.

I can't believe someone with so much to say missed the 3 emoji's that clearly show my comment to Tom was lighthearted teasing. I love...

Apr 12, 2022
  34. Lateana liked AOE1's post in the thread Overly Complicated Ways to Kill a Named.

All those handy little tips do NOT change the fact that the Devs have gone too far especially with the solo (rofl) instances and their no...

Apr 6, 2022
  35. Lateana liked Sigrdrifa's post in the thread Overly Complicated Ways to Kill a Named.

The Bloodmaiden is pretty darn simple. You either need to pay close attention to the chat text, or use ACT. Kill the adds PRONTO or the...

Apr 6, 2022
  36. Lateana liked bladesmaster's post in the thread Heirloom Teleport Trinkets Can't Be Stored in Shared Bank.

Description: Heirloom Teleport Trinkets, such as Will of the Weald cannot be placed into shared bank. Suspect this is the same for other...

Apr 5, 2022
  37. Lateana liked Twyla's post in the thread Heirloom Teleport Trinkets Can't Be Stored in Shared Bank.

But...but, shouldn't they NOT be heirloom if you can't put them into the shared bank?

Apr 5, 2022
  38. Lateana liked Accendo's post in the thread EverQuest II Producer's Letter April 2022.

[IMG]Alpha, beta, beta . . . launch? Can you believe the year's going by so quickly? I was thinking about an old Clockwork mount I owned...

Apr 5, 2022
  39. Lateana liked Playz4fun's post in the thread How does one make money on Test? :-/.

I haven't tried it, but can you use loyalty tokens for bags 'o plat? That would help, I am sure. Krono for sure out of my price range,...

Apr 2, 2022
  40. Lateana liked Schmetterling's post in the thread EverQuest II Roadmap 2022.

I use Discord for the guilds, I am a member in. Even so, that in game voice chat works for me, Discord is also a place I can leave written...

Mar 20, 2022
  41. Lateana liked Uwkete-of-Crushbone's post in the thread EverQuest II Roadmap 2022.

Sigh...when The Big Consolidation hit, it shoved everyone in Europe (English and French, French and German, German and Russian, Russian...

Mar 20, 2022
  42. Lateana liked Uwkete-of-Crushbone's post in the thread EverQuest II Roadmap 2022.

Bloody hell, I am NOT getting Discord just to get the information I should be getting here. X-P But thanks for passing it along,...

Mar 20, 2022
  43. Lateana liked Calamoor's post in the thread Harvesting algorithm change.

I've noticed today that the chance of harvesting rares at lower tiers has been drastically reduced. Was this intentional? It's almost like...

Mar 18, 2022
  44. Lateana liked Almee's post in the thread My 2 Cents on Tradeskill Quests.

Now that we have been blessed with a real tradeskiller being in charge of tradeskill quests I would like to add my 2 cent's about upcoming...

Mar 18, 2022
  45. Lateana liked Denmum's post in the thread Fixed Internally KD - Chest piece cannot be enhanced.

There were some issues with a runaway copy/paste issue with one cloth chest upgrade recipe for each tier. I fixed them last week, and they...

Mar 18, 2022
  46. Lateana posted a new thread.

Fixed Internally KD - Chest piece cannot be enhanced

Cloth Freeport Fatewalker Woven Shirt level 74- Even though I have scribed the recipe and confirmed it was scribed, I canot enhance it...

Forum: Resolved

Mar 16, 2022
  47. Lateana replied to the thread Info Needed Crashing becoming a common thing.

Sometimes all I am doing is looking at my stats when the game shuts down to desktop:(

Mar 11, 2022
  48. Lateana liked ittiebitty's post in the thread Info Needed Crashing becoming a common thing.

doesnt matter what we're doing..zoning in quests, standing still, game closes no error msg nothing, just straight to desk top

Mar 11, 2022
  49. Lateana replied to the thread Duplicate Account is in use bug.

I have this affliction too. I presume it is because of tragically stupid efforts to fix lag in raids by lengthening the interval between...

Mar 11, 2022
  50. Lateana liked Tyger's post in the thread Duplicate Account is in use bug.

Since this morning, the account is in use is happening everytime I camp to different characters.

Mar 11, 2022
  51. Lateana liked ttobey's post in the thread [Feature Request] Allow us to buy mounts for mercenaries.

Also, mounts are really heavy on joints so I'm not sure what having double the mounts on screen would do to performance.

Mar 10, 2022
  52. Lateana liked ttobey's post in the thread [Feature Request] Allow us to buy mounts for mercenaries.

The only mercenaries that would work on mounts are characters with player based skeletons in them.

Mar 10, 2022
  53. Lateana liked Lysia's post in the thread [Feature Request] Allow us to buy mounts for mercenaries.

just don't make us train the mounts -- we already train the mercs and our mounts -- enough is enough already

Mar 10, 2022
  54. Lateana replied to the thread Server History - Any Changes needed ?.

I started making this list in 2004 and probably missed a thing or two here and there.

Mar 10, 2022
  55. Lateana liked Sigrdrifa's post in the thread Server History - Any Changes needed ?.

The wiki has a list of server merges. There is also a Server category page. Drilling into any server name usually has the date the server...

Mar 10, 2022
  56. Lateana posted a new thread.

Server History - Any Changes needed ?

All Servers Country Type/Specialty Opened Closed Antonia Bayle US RP PvE 6-Nov-04 Current Barren Sky Russian RP PvE 9-Jul-06 31-Mar-16 Beta...

Forum: General Gameplay Discussion

Mar 9, 2022
  57. Lateana liked Cusashorn's post in the thread Chronomancy CAUTION: don't engage the last boss until you're ready.

The new Miragul zone requires you to find a handful of items located across the zone, then combine them to form the component that lets you...

Mar 5, 2022
  58. Lateana liked Bludd's post in the thread Chronomancy CAUTION: don't engage the last boss until you're ready.

or dont let us engage until the thing is crafted

Mar 5, 2022
  59. Lateana liked Daltharr's post in the thread Tier confusion.

Forlorn adornments is handcrafted, the cheap stuff you can get for minimum investment - Forlorn Scrolls the same Forlorn...

Mar 5, 2022
  60. Lateana liked Adeyia's post in the thread Harvesting algorithm change.

I had previously written by own parser to track all my harvesting as the various tools/plug-ins I'd seen all have their own bugs when...

Mar 5, 2022
  61. Lateana liked Sigrdrifa's post in the thread Ban broker reselling.

But what exactly do you hope to accomplish by this reselling delay? It has to be something that will justify the programming man-hours....

Mar 5, 2022
  62. Lateana liked MightyMeaghan's post in the thread Ban broker reselling.

Playing the broker is a legitimate way to accrue wealth. Leave it alone.

Mar 5, 2022
  63. Lateana replied to the thread Pets...companions....

Coercers can charm a pet or alternatively create a duplicate of themselves, like an Illy does.

Mar 4, 2022
  64. Lateana liked Rattophaxe's post in the thread Not A Bug Overseer rewards that I can never use..

I can't comment on the status item issue since I've never bothered with it. But with respect to overseers I don't think the complaint is...

Mar 2, 2022
  65. Lateana liked Yvette's post in the thread Not A Bug Overseer rewards that I can never use..

When doing overseer quests I'm getting rewards that are leveled above level 90...and I will NEVER be able to use them. This is extremely...

Mar 2, 2022
  66. Lateana replied to the thread Not A Bug Overseer rewards that I can never use..

Why? Because they didn't think all this through. Lots of stuff has fallen through the cracks and lots of anomalies need fixing. Just keep...

Mar 2, 2022
  67. Lateana posted a new thread.

In Progress Kael Drakkel - Tradeskill Apprentices want to be purchased

If the Age of Discovery feature package is not yet in shouldn't these critters be removed? As it is, they stand there and demand that you...

Mar 2, 2022
  68. Lateana liked Rayzor's post in the thread Reuse Speed capped before Jcap??? Is my main spell useless?.

On Kael Drakkal server Ability Reuse Speed: 34.1% on my friend's assassin with her base gear. I cast jester's cap on her and her Reuse...

Mar 1, 2022
  69. Lateana liked Tanto's post in the thread Overseer quest to go from 30 minutes to a.....week?.

7 days to wait for a 1hr temp adornment. I'll be getting straight on that! Sometimes you can only shake your head and chuckle to yourself.

Mar 1, 2022
  70. Lateana liked Empalas's post in the thread Overseer quest to go from 30 minutes to a.....week?.

I saw that in the test server updates a week and a half ago and scratched my head on that one. I can understand maybe making it once a...

Mar 1, 2022
  71. Lateana liked Almee's post in the thread harvesting is back to socks.

Harvesting seems borked to me. I have low-level harvesters who pull lots of rares and well-equipped, high-level harvesters that just grind...

Mar 1, 2022
  72. Lateana liked Elostirion's post in the thread Pretty please non-lore Jewelry next time?.

The OP did ask for non-lore equip, or more recipes. The OP did not ask for the story on how to gear up, only because that's a...

Mar 1, 2022
  73. Lateana liked AOE1's post in the thread Pretty please non-lore Jewelry next time?.

For solo or non raiders that 300 is a big deal. Probably the best they will get since they won't have the required stats that groups...

Mar 1, 2022
  74. Lateana liked Almee's post in the thread Pretty please non-lore Jewelry next time?.

Are you saying that DP is actually allowing crafters to make gear that isn't just for show? I stopped making gear years ago as it was...

Mar 1, 2022
  75. Lateana liked Daltharr's post in the thread VoV harvesting dilemma....

I have lost any desire to harvest, its just a waste of time. And imagine being new lowlevel. Harvesting used to be a decent income, or...

Mar 1, 2022
  76. Lateana liked AOE1's post in the thread VoV harvesting dilemma....

I don't even change gear to harvest in most zones. It doesn't seem to make any difference.

Mar 1, 2022
  77. Lateana liked Praetorian's post in the thread VoV Weekly Overseer mission.

The quest should have adequate rewards in line with or better than the daily overseer reward IMO.

Feb 25, 2022
  78. Lateana liked Almee's post in the thread VoV Weekly Overseer mission.

You have to wonder what they were thinking when they came up with these changes. I can't imagine any player is going to be thrilled with...

Feb 25, 2022
  79. Lateana liked Tanto's post in the thread VoV Weekly Overseer mission.

So instead of a terrible reward every 30 minutes, you can have a terrible reward after a 7 day wait? I mean, I'm glad the devs all got...

Feb 25, 2022
  80. Lateana liked Praetorian's post in the thread VoV Weekly Overseer mission.

I would think its safe to assume that a 1 week duration would have all new types of relevant overseer rewards beyond the rewards that...

Feb 25, 2022
  81. Lateana replied to the thread Vetrovia Porter Suggestion.

As it stands, only F2P characters actually benefit from the teleporter.

Feb 24, 2022
  82. Lateana liked Altaholic's post in the thread Vetrovia Porter Suggestion.

Would love if the Vetrovia house item porter that comes with the Collector's edition and above gave you the option to port to a location in...

Feb 24, 2022
  83. Lateana replied to the thread Obvious botting behavior in FG.

The powers that be just can't seem to get that crafters want real rewards, not random junk.

Feb 24, 2022
  84. Lateana liked Sigrdrifa's post in the thread Obvious botting behavior in FG.

I don't have enough coordination or computer to bot, but I do strafe and run at odd angles. I also by golly know where all the nodes are...

Feb 24, 2022
  85. Lateana replied to the thread Weekly Overseer should be a new quest.

The problem is that the three rotating quests were purchased separately, not as a part of the expansion. https://www.everquest2.com/packs...

Feb 24, 2022
  86. Lateana posted a new thread.

Weekly Overseer should be a new quest

I paid extra for the three VoV 30 minute overseer quests and when purchasing the expansion I was promised a NEW weekly quest. Shifting one...

Feb 24, 2022
  87. Lateana replied to the thread Kael Drakkel...abnormalities.

I missed the tradeskill guy too. He won't talk if you don't 'H" to hail him.

Feb 24, 2022
  88. Lateana liked Playz4fun's post in the thread Kael Drakkel...abnormalities.

Hi Maldaris. I can't answer the question about chat as I am not having any issues with that. When you first logged in, in Great Divide,...

Feb 24, 2022
  89. Lateana liked Almee's post in the thread Playing Game Not Going As Planned.

I had carefully planned my playing, for February, just to have it all go south due to unexpected server downtime. So I came up with Plan B...

Feb 24, 2022
  90. Lateana liked Kaitheel's post in the thread Are You Going to Keep The Barter and Exchange NPCs up after Erollisi?.

Erollisi Day merchants, service NPCs, and quests are all tied to the single event, so currently there is no way to extend just the...

Feb 24, 2022
  91. Lateana liked Kattt's post in the thread New character models.

Ok, if this doesn't make Tobey smile and laugh (or any dev,) I don't know what will. :D I don't know what got me laughing or smiling...

Feb 23, 2022
  92. Lateana liked Kattt's post in the thread New character models.

awww poop....I don't want to start over. :p Don't get me wrong, I am down for the next installment, and bringing Norrath into the...

Feb 23, 2022
  93. Lateana liked ttobey's post in the thread New character models.

So new joint system, new character models, new customization... I think we are looking at EQ3! ;)

Feb 23, 2022
  94. Lateana liked ttobey's post in the thread New character models.

The problem (one of the problems) with long hair with our current system is there are no plater character hair joints. The Hair has to to...

Feb 23, 2022
  95. Lateana liked ttobey's post in the thread New character models.

https://vimeo.com/manage/videos/395984973 The troll is in here walking but it's quick. Let me see if I can dig up some of the others, I...

Feb 23, 2022
  96. Lateana liked MightyMeaghan's post in the thread New character models.

Someone at Darkpaw?

Feb 23, 2022
  97. Lateana liked MightyMeaghan's post in the thread New character models.

Could someone retexture the existing models with higher res, higher detail textures? Textures with things like belly buttons?

Feb 23, 2022
  98. Lateana liked ttobey's post in the thread New character models.

Someone could.

Feb 23, 2022
  99. Lateana liked ttobey's post in the thread New character models.

Yeah, unfortunately we can't not support them anymore. People get really angry when we take things away. One thing I'm hoping 64bits gets...

Feb 23, 2022
  100. Lateana liked ttobey's post in the thread New character models.

Oh we have a lot of fun here! Just not when we have to deal with player models! haha

Feb 23, 2022
  101. Lateana liked Sturmlocke's post in the thread New character models.

I wholeheartedly appreciate the openness you are showcasing here, and I completely get what you're saying. In fact, I'm happy that you...

Feb 23, 2022
  102. Lateana liked AvenElonis's post in the thread New character models.

I so do not envy your job.

Feb 23, 2022
  103. Lateana liked ttobey's post in the thread New character models.

Soga/Alt models are popular with some players, not with us! But that has been argued back and forth for years! Those shader issues I...

Feb 23, 2022
  104. Lateana liked ttobey's post in the thread New character models.

We have had quite a few plans we wanted to do. A simple upgrade to player characters is actually years of man hour work. Just adding...

Feb 23, 2022
  105. Lateana replied to the thread Not A Bug Guild Bank not accessible.

This issue should have been posted on the forums, not left to Discord.

Feb 23, 2022
  106. Lateana liked Kaldrun's post in the thread Not A Bug Guild Bank not accessible.

after update, guild banks are not accessible. im on HoF

Feb 23, 2022
  107. Lateana liked Dude's post in the thread VoV Weekly Overseer mission.

Well, to be fair, people were complaining about their bags overflowing with junk. Problem solved! :rolleyes:

Feb 22, 2022
  108. Lateana liked Ndiar's post in the thread Advice on Training Mercenaries.

I downloaded an app from the Windows store called MultiTimer to track my merc and mount training. You can create "Folders" which I...

Feb 15, 2022
  109. Lateana liked Bludd's post in the thread Current Level cap for FTP?.

you can level up to the level cap of the last expac you own beyond altar of malice which is level 100 so if you buy vov you can be free...

Feb 15, 2022
  110. Lateana liked AOE1's post in the thread Why the "Must be in" expansion tags?.

So, now we need to carry another set of armor if we want to go back and do old content because they have screwed up the system? Strange...

Feb 15, 2022
  111. Lateana liked Sigrdrifa's post in the thread I’m single handedly fixing the economy….

Uwk, you can quit being embarrassed. Krono do not add plat to the economy. They merely allow plat to be moved from buyer to seller....

Feb 15, 2022
  112. Lateana liked AOE1's post in the thread I’m single handedly fixing the economy….

NO ! Enough with the no drop/no trade. They have already taken that and heirloom too far.

Feb 15, 2022
  113. Lateana liked Geroblue's post in the thread I’m single handedly fixing the economy….

I disagree. I don't see this game as a profit making event. I see it as a game I like to play. I see no reason to gouge other players.

Feb 15, 2022
  114. Lateana liked AOE1's post in the thread I’m single handedly fixing the economy….

I generally will just give them things like maybe some spell updates they need and cannot afford? (did that yesterday for two low levels...

Feb 15, 2022
  115. Lateana liked Playz4fun's post in the thread Not A Bug Crashing to Desktop when trying to look at Journal.

Wanted to let folks know that it looks like DarqUI is updated and fixed. Re-run Darqui and EQ2 maps. Should not have issues with quest...

Feb 8, 2022
  116. Lateana liked Tkia's post in the thread Not A Bug Crashing to Desktop when trying to look at Journal.

Yes. It will transfer to live when the servers are next patched unless: 1. Devs back out whatever change they made to the journal screen...

Feb 8, 2022
  117. Lateana replied to the thread Crashing to Desktop while trying to view Journal..

I am using darqui, but it is updated and worked fine the last time I logged on.

Feb 5, 2022
  118. Lateana liked Chikkin's post in the thread Crashing to Desktop while trying to view Journal..

custom UI?

Feb 5, 2022
  119. Lateana liked Lisiana's post in the thread Crashing to Desktop while trying to view Journal..

my issue appears to be darqui, switched to the eq2maps one and its fine

Feb 5, 2022
  120. Lateana liked Lisiana's post in the thread Crashing to Desktop while trying to view Journal..

I came to post a similar bug. when I try to pick up a shiney on a new channeler I made its immediate crash to desktop. It happens with...

Feb 5, 2022
  121. Lateana liked Karamella's post in the thread Info Needed Crashing becoming a common thing.

I'm not getting this fatal error message, it just throws me back to the character list and it needs a couple of relogs until I can continue...

Feb 5, 2022
  122. Lateana replied to the thread Info Needed Crashing becoming a common thing.

Today I am getting the massage that my internet is not working when I try to log in, however, it is fine per Ookla LaunchPad was unable...

Feb 5, 2022
  123. Lateana posted a new thread.

Crashing to Desktop while trying to view Journal.

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq2/index.php?threads/crashing-to-desktop-when-trying-to-look-at-journal.603153/ I have already bugged...

Forum: Test Server Forum

Feb 5, 2022
  124. Lateana posted a new thread.

Not A Bug Crashing to Desktop when trying to look at Journal

Today, on Public Test, whenever I type 'j' to look at my Journal I crash to desktop. Every time! I have looked at my controls and cannot...

Feb 5, 2022
  125. Lateana liked Zylara's post in the thread Weekly TS problem.

Would have been nice if we could choose any tradeskill book instead of just our chosen profession caure yeah especially with provis thats...

Jan 29, 2022
  126. Lateana liked Melkior's post in the thread VOV Dailies Request.

Out of curiosity, I went through my alts and dumped all my chess pieces into my newly made depot. Then added the full chess board I had...

Jan 29, 2022
  127. Lateana liked Melkior's post in the thread VOV Dailies Request.

Sig, please throw that statistics textbook away. It is either flat out wrong, or misleading. People can and do make conclusions...

Jan 29, 2022
  128. Lateana liked Rattophaxe's post in the thread VOV Dailies Request.

It is even more frustrating for those of us who've decided that the only way to make the dailies remotely interesting is to try to build a...

Jan 29, 2022
  129. Lateana liked AOE1's post in the thread New Storage Depot Request.

I have mount patterns that are taking up tons of bank space. They do not go into any depot. I sell as vender trash all I can but I keep...

Jan 29, 2022
  130. Lateana liked Hartsmith's post in the thread New Storage Depot Request.

If only you had created a storage character named Gildagard or Gildaratna before I did, LOL. I jest, but I do feel the pain. Even with...

Jan 29, 2022
  131. Lateana liked Twyla's post in the thread New Storage Depot Request.

I really don't care if you can share the patterns/pots/temp adorns. Please for the love of all the deities give me some place to put them!...

Jan 29, 2022
  132. Lateana liked Rattophaxe's post in the thread New Storage Depot Request.

Well that's a shame -- but why do some of these things even need to be heirloom? Potions, patterns, certain recipe books... now there's...

Jan 29, 2022
  133. Lateana liked Almee's post in the thread NO-TRADE recipes are an abomination unto Brell.

It was complexity, not to mention needing video-game skills, that drove my friends and family from the game in KA. All were primarily...

Jan 29, 2022
  134. Lateana liked Sigrdrifa's post in the thread NO-TRADE recipes are an abomination unto Brell.

I don't really want to have to maintain a spreadsheet indicating who has which Blood-Wrought recipe. If they were at least HEIRLOOM, I...

Jan 29, 2022
  135. Lateana liked Schmetterling's post in the thread NO-TRADE recipes are an abomination unto Brell.

Mom , what about the shawl ?, that's another quest where you need everything done in order this time .

Jan 29, 2022
  136. Lateana liked Bramdar's post in the thread NO-TRADE recipes are an abomination unto Brell.

It'll be interesting to see how this system works out. I like the idea of commissioning crafters who know the recipes to make the upgraded...

Jan 29, 2022
  137. Lateana replied to the thread Info Needed Crashing becoming a common thing.

I sometimes get multiple 'unrecoverable errors' as the game crashes. Usually I just go to desktop without any warning though. This happens...

Jan 29, 2022
  138. Lateana liked Tanto's post in the thread Info Needed Crashing becoming a common thing.

The OP sums up the experience pretty well. Freezing whilst zoning, or like, the process of zoning gets stuck part way. That's another one,...

Jan 29, 2022
  139. Lateana liked Unnattural's post in the thread Info Needed Crashing becoming a common thing.

Crashing has been plaguing my raid force since the start of this expansion, saying we have more crashes in a single night than an avg month...

Jan 29, 2022
  140. Lateana replied to the thread Destroying items.

Then why are the adornments popping off white?

Jan 27, 2022
  141. Lateana liked Melkior's post in the thread Destroying items.

I think this is a change to Live to prepare for Kael Drakkel or AOD going live on Kaladim. I hate that the special servers affect the...

Jan 27, 2022
  142. Lateana liked Finora's post in the thread Destroying items.

Oh jeez, is that the reason every freaking character I've logged in since Tuesday has had popped off adornments cluttering up my...

Jan 27, 2022
  143. Lateana liked Herac's post in the thread Guild Advancement Tokens need updating.

I agree, I have characters that wasn't able to do the RoS content, but was able to complete VoV, now i have them completing the RoS...

Jan 27, 2022
  144. Lateana posted a new thread.

Guild Advancement Tokens need updating

This appears to be only available via RoS achievements. I really don't want to do old stuff to acquire these tokens on characters that I...

Jan 26, 2022
  145. Lateana liked Geroblue's post in the thread New Storage Depot Request.

Very sad indeed.

Jan 26, 2022
  146. Lateana liked Laughing Owl's post in the thread New Storage Depot Request.

Related (and the problem with most of the patterns) IS there anyway to make a 'Heirloom' compatiable depot. So Potions/Temp Adorns,...

Jan 26, 2022
  147. Lateana liked Sigrdrifa's post in the thread Tradeskill Apprentices: If never used, worth messing with.

I use mine still to get harvesting and crafting potions.

Jan 26, 2022
  148. Lateana liked Rattophaxe's post in the thread Tradeskill writs no longer available after reset.

Or 50 -- those things really pile it on at low levels!

Jan 26, 2022
  149. Lateana liked Dude's post in the thread Tradeskill writs no longer available after reset.

Just do the daily tinkering, adorning, and transmuting missions. You'll be 15 in no time.

Jan 26, 2022
  150. Lateana liked Denmum's post in the thread I Am Angry and Disappointed.

If you mean Varig Ro, he wanders, yes, and always has. I'm sorry if you had issues with the timing on your xp potion. Thankfully, if...

Jan 26, 2022
  151. Lateana liked Kethryl's post in the thread I Am Angry and Disappointed.

I haven't done the math to determine exactly how much quest XP you get from each one (and it'll obviously vary based on potions, vitality,...

Jan 26, 2022
  152. Lateana liked Hartsmith's post in the thread Two many guilds for one person.

In your opinion. Ideally, certainly. But you play your way. Those of us who are solo due to social anxiety issues will play our way....

Jan 25, 2022
  153. Lateana liked Hartsmith's post in the thread Two many guilds for one person.

It would be a matter of Recruiting the player, promote them to guild leader after payment (unless against any DB rules), then I go on...

Jan 25, 2022
  154. Lateana liked Sigrdrifa's post in the thread Can we ban Krono in the L&L server?.

Cite the source of this data about who plays on Live, please. I think most of us are cash subscribers, myself.

Jan 25, 2022
  155. Lateana replied to the thread Bought VoV but missing overseer feature.

You are correct. That is exactly how it works for my FtP accounts. On three I bought the xpack and one I didn't. The ones with the Xpack...

Jan 25, 2022
  156. Lateana liked Melkior's post in the thread Bought VoV but missing overseer feature.

To the best of my knowledge, and I am not certain this is right since I have always been subbed, if you bought BoL you got OS as part...

Jan 25, 2022
  157. Lateana replied to the thread Dakshesh the Displaced.

Years ago the devs changed all pets, etc. to stand in front of the player. I hated that change and it is annoying as can be. I don't know...

Jan 25, 2022
  158. Lateana liked MightyMeaghan's post in the thread Dakshesh the Displaced.

Are they still programming mercs to randomly mimic bad player behavior?

Jan 25, 2022
  159. Lateana liked Riverbear's post in the thread Dakshesh the Displaced.

fwiw Dakshesh is running dead last as a healer merc in January testing so far. Santa Glug is a better merc. Dakshesh the Displaced has...

Jan 25, 2022
  160. Lateana liked Tanto's post in the thread Dakshesh the Displaced.

Why does this massive lummox insist on standing on anything I might want to loot? He gravitates to harvest nodes, shinies, dead bodies....

Jan 25, 2022
  161. Lateana liked Svenone's post in the thread Dakshesh the Displaced.

I agree. We should have appearance mercs just like we have appearance mounts. I prefer to play smaller races for the most part, and huge...

Jan 25, 2022
  162. Lateana liked Sigrdrifa's post in the thread Quest Feathers not appearing Renfry's.

I don't even get why people say stuff like this. It's a bug, major or minor, it should get fixed. How the devs prioritize bug fixes is...

Jan 25, 2022
  163. Lateana liked Hiza's post in the thread Quest Feathers not appearing Renfry's.

Category: Interface SubCategory: Quest Journal Severity: Affects gameplay Frequency: Always Happens Zone: Renfry's Basement Location:...

Jan 25, 2022
  164. Lateana liked Denmum's post in the thread Today was fun!.

I'm glad you had fun! I wish I could promise the same sort of thing from Day 1, and I apologize for making this thread take a tangential...

Jan 17, 2022
  165. Lateana liked Netherfury's post in the thread Today was fun!.

I have to agree with you, done the weekly, got my 125 book, and spent the night gathering so i could make my paladin his new spells,...

Jan 17, 2022
  166. Lateana liked Denmum's post in the thread Weekly/Daily pitfall.

If there's some daily/weekly combo where the roots you gather are insufficient, please let me know which specific daily it was so I can fix...

Jan 17, 2022
  167. Lateana liked Chikkin's post in the thread Weekly/Daily pitfall.

I think I figured out why I was missing roots for weekly. This past week I was trying to save time and spread my harvesting for weekly over...

Jan 17, 2022
  168. Lateana liked alliekats's post in the thread Astronomical material needs for temp adorns!??.

if I were you I would make the shadowscream adornments tradable now since we have ones better for the new xpac. otherwise whats the point...

Jan 17, 2022
  169. Lateana liked Jest's post in the thread Astronomical material needs for temp adorns!??.

Totally agree with the OP - the material list is crazy - appreciate your reply Denmum perhaps you could point the powers that be to review...

Jan 17, 2022
  170. Lateana liked Denmum's post in the thread Astronomical material needs for temp adorns!??.

I raised concerns about this over a month ago, and was told it was intended. The ones making that decision don't tend to frequent the...

Jan 17, 2022
  171. Lateana liked Hypnonaughty's post in the thread Astronomical material needs for temp adorns!??.

I understand the need to inflate materials for stronger temporary adornments I do truly. The QoL concern that I would like to bring up is...

Jan 17, 2022
  172. Lateana replied to the thread Suggestion for Vetrovia Weekies/Dailies.

Whenever I am harvesting the Big Town is just as full as the Little Town :(

Jan 17, 2022
  173. Lateana liked Mercychalice's post in the thread Suggestion for Vetrovia Weekies/Dailies.

i would love for this to be a thing too, since i personally despise harvesting. i find it tedious and extremely boring. however, as...

Jan 17, 2022
  174. Lateana liked isest's post in the thread Suggestion for Vetrovia Weekies/Dailies.

my only problem is were all in the zone, were all trying to get resources and were all running over each other trying to get to the node....

Jan 17, 2022
  175. Lateana liked Xianthia's post in the thread Suggestion for Vetrovia Weekies/Dailies.

It's been incredible to me that folks that present themselves as "nice" towards the community think nothing of running at a node that...

Jan 17, 2022
  176. Lateana liked Frostii's post in the thread Suggestion for Vetrovia Weekies/Dailies.

I would like for any previous harvests to automatically count toward the next daily/weekly quest as soon as you grab the quest based on...

Jan 17, 2022
  177. Lateana liked Benj's post in the thread Not A Bug An Obulus Frontier Garden.

Don't complain about getting extra rares! They'll take it away from you! :) In all seriousness, you really did just get lucky. Most days...

Jan 15, 2022
  178. Lateana posted a new thread.

CharaChorder

What do y'all think about this? Would it work for EQ2?

Jan 9, 2022
  179. Lateana replied to the thread Jan 11, 2022 patch - expected tradeskill highlights.

The reason I keep the harvests is because they double count on the weekly and daily. Thus you can be short a few items if you don't have...

Jan 9, 2022
  180. Lateana liked Denmum's post in the thread What are the limitations and perks of Public Test?.

Yes, the TS boost won't boost you a second time if you already boosted to 110. Resetting back to TS level 9 via a tradeskill career...

Jan 7, 2022
  181. Lateana replied to the thread What are the limitations and perks of Public Test?.

I think I know what is going on. All my characters must have previously used a bauble at some point. When I reset my trade skill to level 9...

Jan 4, 2022
  182. Lateana replied to the thread Chess piece.

At an exorbitant rate :)

Jan 4, 2022
  183. Lateana liked Uwkete-of-Crushbone's post in the thread How are you doing in Frostfell ?.

Because they can and they're Richard-heads? :-/ Uwk

Jan 2, 2022
  184. Lateana liked Hartay's post in the thread How are you doing in Frostfell ?.

I just want a local option to hide all summonables. Take us back to the days where it was just you and your gear!

Jan 2, 2022
  185. Lateana liked Juraiya's post in the thread How are you doing in Frostfell ?.

As someone stated earlier, I love the dome around Santa Glug. What I do NOT love is how some people are (or at least one person is)...

Jan 2, 2022
  186. Lateana liked Schmetterling's post in the thread How are you doing in Frostfell ?.

I always mentor down for holiday quests , makes it a lot faster and easier and a lot of my toons are notoriously bad geared . And make sure...

Jan 2, 2022
  187. Lateana liked Playz4fun's post in the thread What are the limitations and perks of Public Test?.

I was on Test yesterday and received a 120 TS bauble that I was able to use on my toons, which ranged in level. I did not see a 120...

Jan 2, 2022
  188. Lateana replied to the thread What are the limitations and perks of Public Test?.

I updated DarqUI and created a separate shortcut for it and now I can train my mount and open the plat bag, but the token is still unusable.

Jan 2, 2022
  189. Lateana liked Finora's post in the thread What are the limitations and perks of Public Test?.

That's all odd. I have characters on test and have no issues training mercs & mounts (and familiars). I haven't tried to use that bauble,...

Jan 2, 2022
  190. Lateana posted a new thread.

What are the limitations and perks of Public Test?

I just brought up a few characters on Test that had been neglected for several years. I found they each had a bauble for leveling up to 120...

Forum: Test Server Forum

Jan 1, 2022
  191. Lateana liked Beyoncia's post in the thread I gave it a shot, i really did.

Granted, developers did a lot of steps towards new and returning players this expansion. But some things like training time reducers and...

Dec 30, 2021
  192. Lateana liked Beyoncia's post in the thread I gave it a shot, i really did.

Right, in order to play the only character you want, you have to make dozens of alts and do the same repetitive boring grind on each of...

Dec 30, 2021
  193. Lateana liked Pixistik's post in the thread advance recipe books.

In my view they never really listened to us in the first place, tho I do give them credit, this latest expansion is probably the most...

Dec 30, 2021
  194. Lateana liked Dogwood's post in the thread advance recipe books.

They are getting back to NOT listening to the customer base. I am beginning to believe its more about the micro transactions. When you make...

Dec 30, 2021
  195. Lateana liked dorotea's post in the thread Are servers down for maintenance 10am EST 12-28?.

I would have hoped that if the servers were coming down they might have said something. Surely they have at least one person manning the...

Dec 28, 2021
  196. Lateana liked AOE1's post in the thread Why raise your perentage to get a rare.

Add this to the "it is intended that getting "useful advanced recipe books" is an ultra rare event because according to what I read, it is...

Dec 28, 2021
  197. Lateana liked Zartil's post in the thread VoV Tradeskill Weekly Fail.

I agree completely once we complete the TS sig Line we should unlock a way to buy our books It is conceivable if one does the weekly...

Dec 28, 2021
  198. Lateana liked Daryx's post in the thread VoV Tradeskill Weekly Fail.

As I stated in a thread before expansion, I really detest the mechanics of having advanced tradeskill books locked behind a random quest...

Dec 28, 2021
  199. Lateana liked EmJay's post in the thread VoV Tradeskill Weekly Fail.

Wow. This is not rocket science. I learned real quick where each type of node can be found. The fact of the matter is that it just...

Dec 28, 2021
  200. Lateana liked AOE1's post in the thread Advanced Vetrovian Jeweler's Volume.

I never buy rares off the broker and I never put rares on the broker of any level. I am a crafter. I don't know what server y our playing...

Dec 28, 2021