Kurisutaru's Recent Activity

1. Kurisutaru liked Carynn's post in the thread Kaladim TLE Server - Coming March 16, 2019!.

I'm adding my vote to wanting to know the XP rates. I'd rather have it double what it was on FG, both adventure and tradeskill (60% of...

Jun 4, 2019
  2. Kurisutaru liked Sigrdrifa's post in the thread Kaladim TLE Server - Coming March 16, 2019!.

You and Atan have a different goal than a lot of us. I don't WANT to powerlevel to max. I want to take the time to do ALL the quests,...

Mar 8, 2019
  3. Kurisutaru liked Flightrisk's post in the thread Kaladim TLE Server - Coming March 16, 2019!.

When I saw adoninilol's statement, I too wondered at the time frame and play style presented . my own play style...

Mar 8, 2019
  4. Kurisutaru liked Sigrdrifa's post in the thread Kaladim TLE Server - Coming March 16, 2019!.

(1) Most people don't ever come to the forums, because (a) most people can't be bothered to read and (b) because they're too busy...

Mar 8, 2019
  5. Kurisutaru liked Schmetterling's post in the thread Kaladim TLE Server - Coming March 16, 2019!.

If Everquest 1 is any indication , we will get many more TLSes with different ideas and rewards. another new thing is there also will be an...

Mar 8, 2019
  6. Kurisutaru liked Katz's post in the thread Kaladim TLE Server - Coming March 16, 2019!.

Return of the Hoods We will be reopening the hoods and villages for Kaladim, like Big Bend, Longshadow Alley, the Baubleshire and...

Mar 8, 2019
  7. Kurisutaru liked Kuulei's post in the thread Kaladim TLE Server - Coming March 16, 2019!.

What would make this perfect you ask? To go back to starting as a priest, druid and then selecting warden! I really do miss that part of...

Mar 8, 2019
  8. Kurisutaru liked Xianthia's post in the thread Kaladim TLE Server - Coming March 16, 2019!.

This is exciting!

Mar 8, 2019
  9. Kurisutaru liked Whilhelmina's post in the thread Kaladim TLE Server - Coming March 16, 2019!.

Hoooooooooods! *drools*

Mar 8, 2019
  10. Kurisutaru liked Roxxlyy's post in the thread Kaladim TLE Server - Coming March 16, 2019!.

Are you ready to relive your epic journey from the earliest days of EverQuest II? Heed the call of adventure and return to the Isle of...

Mar 8, 2019
  11. Kurisutaru liked Bunji's post in the thread Update Notes: Tuesday March 5, 2019.

GENERAL Fixed an issue where accepting a enter zone confirmation, while grouped with a pet or mercenary, could cause the zone to crash....

Mar 5, 2019
  12. Kurisutaru liked Cyrrena's post in the thread Chrono portal PQ.

Ok, can you three come and help us?

Mar 5, 2019
  13. Kurisutaru liked Balcerak's post in the thread Chrono portal PQ.

Desert madmen!

Mar 5, 2019
  14. Kurisutaru liked Mermut's post in the thread Chrono portal PQ.

No no no.. it's the mummies!

Mar 5, 2019
  15. Kurisutaru liked Dolgrin's post in the thread Chrono portal PQ.

I have heard, if you have a brusier with a lvl 10 epic 2.0 weapon, both class spells leveled to ancient and a PoP figher rune in your group...

Mar 5, 2019
  16. Kurisutaru liked Rosyposy's post in the thread Chrono portal PQ.

IMO it should be a maximum of 2 hours - it's not fun to stand around and wait forever.

Mar 5, 2019
  17. Kurisutaru liked Gracey's post in the thread Chrono portal PQ.

AND we are up to 5 hours - this is crazy during evening playtime.

Feb 28, 2019
  18. Kurisutaru replied to the thread Chrono portal PQ.

I was about to start a thread about this same subject.. :oops: Luckily I saw this one so I'll go ahead and post here. Ok, I was told the...

Feb 28, 2019
  19. Kurisutaru liked Ceyarrecks Wunnfirr's post in the thread Chrono portal PQ.

well, if the player who wishes to improve their ability to WASTE not only Time and Money was the point. Then no. This PQ ought be set to a...

Feb 28, 2019
  20. Kurisutaru liked Gracey's post in the thread Chrono portal PQ.

It has officially been 4 hours since the Maj Dul Chrono portal PQ event? Is this working as intended?

Feb 28, 2019
  21. Kurisutaru liked Whilhelmina's post in the thread Chronoportal Phenomenon Feedback and Bugs 2019.

Chronoportals: - zones are now in a hub accessible through the original portal zones or Commonlands, Coliseum of Valor or Myrist (south...

Feb 28, 2019