Kurisutaru's Recent Activity

1. Kurisutaru liked dreamweaver's post in the thread Rest in Peace Aradune.

From the EverQuest Teams, We are devastated to hear of the passing of Brad McQuaid and are eternally grateful for the EverQuest Universe...

Dec 3, 2019 at 9:56 AM
  2. Kurisutaru liked Bunji's post in the thread Update Notes: Tuesday November 5, 2019.

BLOOD OF LUCLIN BETA The Blood of Luclin beta is now available for accounts that have pre-ordered the Expansion. Visit...

Nov 5, 2019
  3. Kurisutaru liked dreamweaver's post in the thread Rivervale: Live Heroic Server FAQ.

UPDATE: What sort of Economy Rule Set will Rivervale have? Rivervale will be a Free Trade server.

Nov 5, 2019
  4. Kurisutaru liked dreamweaver's post in the thread Rivervale: Live Heroic Server FAQ.

The upcoming Live Heroic Server, Rivervale, will launch on on Tuesday, November 5, 2019 at approximately 12 PM PT. This server is perfect...

Nov 5, 2019
  5. Kurisutaru liked dreamweaver's post in the thread Rivervale: Live Heroic Server FAQ.

An update with a question answered directly by Holly! Why this particular server? With new servers, we’ve learned a lot from progression...

Nov 5, 2019
  6. Kurisutaru liked Cuelaen's post in the thread Producer's Letter: Expansion, Anniversary, and a new server!.

And just like that, my crappy night got 1000x better! Luclin in original EQ was my favorite expansion:) Can't wait to see what it looks...

Oct 22, 2019
  7. Kurisutaru liked dreamweaver's post in the thread Producer's Letter: Expansion, Anniversary, and a new server!.

I will make a note and let the boss know. ;):p

Oct 22, 2019
  8. Kurisutaru liked ttobey's post in the thread Producer's Letter: Expansion, Anniversary, and a new server!.

"You will earn a unique mount where you take the form of a dragon and fly!" What? Form of a Dragon? "a cute little Zelniak" Very very...

Oct 22, 2019
  9. Kurisutaru liked dreamweaver's post in the thread Producer's Letter: Expansion, Anniversary, and a new server!.

Hail Norrath! We are preparing for a momentous occasion – EverQuest II’s 15th Anniversary in November! There’s a lot to get to, so let’s...

Oct 22, 2019
  10. Kurisutaru liked dreamweaver's post in the thread I'm Your New Community Manager!.

Hi Everyone! I wanted to take a quick moment to say hi and introduce myself. My name is dreamweaver, (which has more to do with my love...

Oct 22, 2019
  11. Kurisutaru liked dreamweaver's post in the thread Gear Up Level Up 2019 Begins Tomorrow!.

Gear Up, Level Up has returned once more! Gear Up, Level Up is a time when bonuses become available throughout Norrath to help adventurers...

Oct 22, 2019
  12. Kurisutaru liked dreamweaver's post in the thread UPDATE: Custom UI Timeline.

Hi All, Wanted to update everyone with the timeline for disabling the Custom UI(s). We will be turning them off with the next patch on...

Oct 22, 2019
  13. Kurisutaru liked dreamweaver's post in the thread Nights of the Dead 2019 starts haunting your servers tomorrow!.

From Tuesday, October 8 at 12:01 AM PT until Friday, November 1, 2019 at 11:59 PM PT Nights of the Dead is here to remind you that not...

Oct 22, 2019
  14. Kurisutaru liked dreamweaver's post in the thread EQ II will be at Storytelling Across Media!.

Greetings Norrathians! Planning on being in the San Diego area on Saturday, Oct. 26th? Some of the EverQuest II team will be part of a...

Oct 22, 2019
  15. Kurisutaru liked dreamweaver's post in the thread The EverQuest II Official Soundtrack is now available!.

Hey hey hey, Haaaaail Norrathiaaaaaaans! It is I, your favorite bard, and award winning Editor-in-Chief of Billbard Magazine, Belious...

Oct 22, 2019
  16. Kurisutaru liked dreamweaver's post in the thread Nights of the Dead 2019 is Coming!.

[IMG] Do you feel the chill in your bones Norrathians? Nights of the Dead 2019 is coming. The ghouls, goblins, and ghosts of Norrath...

Oct 22, 2019
  17. Kurisutaru liked Bunji's post in the thread Update Notes: Tuesday August 27, 2019.

CARNAGE IN KAEL Centuries of war against the children of Veeshan have made the Kromzek giants master tacticians and warriors of unrivaled...

Sep 5, 2019
  18. Kurisutaru liked dreamweaver's post in the thread Producer's Letter: Carnage in Kael & more! [Discussion].

Greetings, fair Norrathians! The first half of the year has been great thanks to you, our amazing players! We are preparing to bring you...

Sep 5, 2019
  19. Kurisutaru liked dreamweaver's post in the thread Game Update 111 is nigh! Carnage in Kael drops on August 27!.

HAIL AND WELL MET NORRATHIANS! Do you remember the first time you defeated the Kromzek in glorious battle? Does your memory conjure the...

Sep 5, 2019