Kaitheel's Recent Activity

1. Kaitheel replied to the thread Tinkerfest Feedback & Bugs - 2022.

Okay. That's a relief! I had corrected one bug where a bauble required by the dungeon accidentally had a level 125 requirement. I was...

May 24, 2022 at 11:15 AM
  2. Kaitheel replied to the thread Cannot Reproduce Abzhu, the evader. Mount.

I am not able to reproduce this issue, either. It seems to swap back into a mount as intended. ~ Kaitheel

May 23, 2022 at 3:49 PM
  3. Kaitheel liked Benj's post in the thread How does a Barbarian Defiler fit in?.

In EQ2, Barbarians are a neutral class, and the Tribunal is a neutral deity. There's nothing mechanically stopping you from making your...

May 23, 2022 at 3:40 PM
  4. Kaitheel liked Kasa's post in the thread Summer Jubilee '22 - Bugs and Feedback.

No problems with 12 of the Merchant House Items or the crafted Pastel Marble Building Blocks. But the two hearths are having problems with...

May 23, 2022 at 3:38 PM
  5. Kaitheel replied to the thread Summer Jubilee '22 - Bugs and Feedback.

There's a few changes headed your way concerning the Jubilee: City Jubilation parades will now despawn after 30 min and respawn, in order...

May 23, 2022 at 3:37 PM
  6. Kaitheel replied to the thread Tinkerfest Feedback & Bugs - 2022.

The following changes have been made and are on their way through the pipeline: Blood, Sweat, and Gears - Sprocket Gearsniffer is now...

May 23, 2022 at 12:15 PM
  7. Kaitheel replied to the thread Summer Jubilee '22 - Bugs and Feedback.

It hadn't missed us, Arandar. They will have the ability of getting the coins during Tinkerfest, and will continue to be able to get...

May 23, 2022 at 12:08 PM
  8. Kaitheel replied to the thread Summer Jubilee '22 - Bugs and Feedback.

Right!? That wirehaired retriever is new and so adorable! Gonna pet the puppy every chance I get! As for Varsoon, they will be able...

May 23, 2022 at 12:06 PM
  9. Kaitheel liked Chikkin's post in the thread Summer Jubilee '22 - Bugs and Feedback.

Is there a finite number of medals we can get from Tinkerfest quests? How are we supposed to buy all the items? can you add them to the...

May 23, 2022 at 11:43 AM
  10. Kaitheel replied to the thread Summer Jubilee '22 - Bugs and Feedback.

Keep in mind TInkerfest is not the only event in which you can earn these coins. It is not expected that you buy all the things in...

May 23, 2022 at 11:42 AM
  11. Kaitheel replied to the thread Summer Jubilee '22 - Bugs and Feedback.

Argh! I've got a change in the works that will hopefully help keep them on track more often... sigh. They looked so good when they...

May 23, 2022 at 11:37 AM
  12. Kaitheel liked Roark O'Ruairc's post in the thread Summer Jubilee '22 - Bugs and Feedback.

Unable to complete the solo dungeon below level 125 due to level requirement on quest item that summons clockwork (following the 4...

May 23, 2022 at 11:35 AM
  13. Kaitheel liked Chikkin's post in the thread Summer Jubilee '22 - Bugs and Feedback.

Are the parade NPC's on different timers? In Kelethin on first day the drum, the flute and the lute players were marching close together...

May 23, 2022 at 11:35 AM
  14. Kaitheel replied to the thread Summer Jubilee '22 - Bugs and Feedback.

That is getting fixed! Thank you! ~ Kaitheel

May 23, 2022 at 11:34 AM
  15. Kaitheel replied to the thread Tinkerfest Feedback & Bugs - 2022.

This should happen after the next art build, which is planned before the event goes live. ~ Kaitheel

May 21, 2022 at 5:31 PM
  16. Kaitheel replied to the thread Tinkerfest Feedback & Bugs - 2022.

Thank you for the feedback and being polite about it, Gelenor. Because you can do this dungeon without having either the mission or the...

May 21, 2022 at 5:30 PM
  17. Kaitheel liked Chikkin's post in the thread Summer Jubilee '22 - Bugs and Feedback.

if the silver medals don't exist, please scrub the mention of them from patch notes "Jubilation merchants can be found in each of the...

May 20, 2022 at 8:02 PM
  18. Kaitheel replied to the thread Summer Jubilee '22 - Bugs and Feedback.

We are aware of some bugs with the Jubilee merchants on Test, currently. But we didn't want that to stop you from earning your Copper...

May 20, 2022 at 6:01 PM
  19. Kaitheel posted a new thread.

Summer Jubilee '22 - Bugs and Feedback

The Summer Jubilee is now active on Test server! This all new event is designed to bring new challenges, new rewards, and new delights to...

Forum: Test Server Forum

May 20, 2022 at 5:55 PM
  20. Kaitheel replied to the thread Tinkerfest Feedback & Bugs - 2022.

I am unaware of any mechanical limitation requiring Visions of Vetrovia for the tradeskill quest, the adventure quest, or the new...

May 19, 2022 at 3:17 PM
  21. Kaitheel liked Denmum's post in the thread Tinkerfest Feedback & Bugs - 2022.

Now on Test with the patch a few minutes ago: Innovation: Tinkerer's Trial [Solo] now properly applies the solo buff to the player...

May 18, 2022
  22. Kaitheel liked Kasa's post in the thread Tinkerfest Feedback & Bugs - 2022.

No problems with the 11 New Merchant Items or the new recipes in "Tinkerfest Blueprints 14.0".

May 18, 2022
  23. Kaitheel replied to the thread Tinkerfest Feedback & Bugs - 2022.

Any feedback from the 11 New Merchant Items? What about the new recipes in "Tinkerfest Blueprints 14.0"? Any troubles encountered with the...

May 17, 2022
  24. Kaitheel replied to the thread In Progress Subquest 'Besought Baubles' for main quest 'Beauty's Only Skin Deep' not available.

You encountered a few issues, Lhuthios, which I was able to confirm. First, the GM provided the item needed for the quest to update, but...

May 6, 2022
  25. Kaitheel replied to the thread Fixed Internally Collection error - Deino Saddle.

Oh, that's because there are two different collectible items both named "Deino Saddle". Oops! We'll get one of those names changed to avoid...

May 2, 2022
  26. Kaitheel liked Denmum's post in the thread Unrest wall chunks.

6 more items went on the Loyalty Realtor today and a bunch went on the time traveling merchant on Kael.

May 2, 2022
  27. Kaitheel liked Denmum's post in the thread Unrest wall chunks.

Think how I felt having to go through to figure out which needed to be pulled because they were from events and could be earned that...

May 2, 2022
  28. Kaitheel replied to the thread Fixed Internally Kael Drakkel - The City of Qeynos Timeline: Tower Defense.

You are correct, 90 was a big jump! The Besieged Tower should be level 60 on Kael Drakkel. The Blackburrow Tunnels (used in the previous...

Apr 29, 2022
  29. Kaitheel replied to the thread Fixed Internally Kael Drakkel - Nektropos Castle: The Return - bug.

Update! I found a solution that should work for Kael Drakkel and not affect any functionality on other servers. A future update should...

Apr 26, 2022
  30. Kaitheel replied to the thread Fixed Internally Fast Travel - Tranquil Seas MIA.

A future hot fix should include the following: Fast Travel to Wanderer's Dock in Phantom Sea should be more reliable now for non Special...

Apr 26, 2022
  31. Kaitheel replied to the thread Fixed Internally Beastlord Epic Hidden Basket Update.

I was unable to reproduce this issue unless I already had the "Fetish of the Strong Hearted" in my inventory or my bank. Which could easily...

Apr 26, 2022
  32. Kaitheel replied to the thread Not A Bug Fairy L&L body drop in Merchant Den (Solo).

I just looked at all of the stitchman loot, but they don't have any fairy loot or flags associated with them that I could find. They are...

Apr 26, 2022
  33. Kaitheel liked Denmum's post in the thread Dev Picks on the Kael Drakkel Server.

Just like in the real world, owning a show-stopping home in Norrath can involve a significant amount of time and money if you don't want it...

Apr 19, 2022
  34. Kaitheel replied to the thread Fixed Internally [Kael Drakkel] Grand Duke Lazarus Hazran not offering quests.

Confirmed. You suspected correctly, Chikkin. Grand Duke Lazarus Hazran will need to be reminded that he can either carry out this duties...

Apr 19, 2022
  35. Kaitheel replied to the thread Bugged Shinies in The Feerrott.

The original game zones, like the Feerrott, were built using volumes in which the collectibles would spawn. Those regions do not handle...

Apr 19, 2022
  36. Kaitheel replied to the thread Fixed Internally Merchant's Den quest "Cut-throat Competition" updating in Forlorn Gist.

This issue was resolved with today's update. Cut-throat Competition - Only the vampires within the Merchant's Den are proper targets for...

Apr 19, 2022
  37. Kaitheel replied to the thread In game mail with Beast'r locations etc on Kael Drakkel.

Taled was answering while I was writing my response! High-five! ~ Kaitheel

Apr 15, 2022
  38. Kaitheel replied to the thread In game mail with Beast'r locations etc on Kael Drakkel.

Something went amiss with the event activation on Kael Drakkel, yesterday. Thankfully that has since been resolved, and the event is active...

Apr 15, 2022
  39. Kaitheel replied to the thread Fixed Internally Merchant's Den - "Storage Wars" & "Competitive Market Strategies" group update bug.

Oh, you're on different quests! Ah, I can totally understand how when grouped with others, on separate quest with the same limited goal...

Apr 13, 2022
  40. Kaitheel replied to the thread Merchant's Den quests bugs and feedback.

Beta is likely to remain up for 64Bit client testing purposes, but Gu119 is now live. If any further bugs involving Merchant's Den are...

Apr 13, 2022
  41. Kaitheel replied to the thread Fixed Internally Kael Drakkel - Nektropos Castle: The Return - bug.

Uh, oh. I mean, it's good that Sheila finally gets a taste of vengeance on her attacker, but... that's not intended, and it is stopping...

Apr 12, 2022
  42. Kaitheel replied to the thread Fixed Internally [Kael Drakkel] Bas Darkfrost Quests - Zone Unavailable.

Found the reason, Apathy! The zone is purposely not available yet, as "Iceshard Keep: Agent Provocateur" is part of the post Velious...

Apr 12, 2022
  43. Kaitheel replied to the thread Fixed Internally Dar Khur armor not appearing.

Thanks for the report, Gwynmara! I just confirmed that internally wood elf females are now showing the Dark Ember Chest, Sandals, Crown,...

Apr 12, 2022
  44. Kaitheel liked Uwkete-of-Crushbone's post in the thread Bristlebane Day feedback and bugs 2022.

Not sure if this has been a suggestion here before, but here goes... Most of the other major holidays (except for maybe Oceansfull and...

Apr 7, 2022
  45. Kaitheel replied to the thread Merchant's Den quests bugs and feedback.

Agreed. Something should be done to make them more noticeable. I'll play with a few options today. ~ Kaitheel

Apr 6, 2022
  46. Kaitheel replied to the thread Merchant's Den quests bugs and feedback.

I submitted a fix for this yesterday, but it may take a few days to get on Beta. Thank you! ~ Kaitheel

Apr 6, 2022
  47. Kaitheel liked Shonshazzitt's post in the thread Merchant's Den quests bugs and feedback.

Only thing I might consider, is adding something to the quest collect 12 contracts is a sparkle effect as example, they blend in nicely,...

Apr 6, 2022
  48. Kaitheel liked Uwkete-of-Crushbone's post in the thread Bristlebane Day feedback and bugs 2022.

Indeed, yes, thanks for it all, Kaitheel! :D Uwk

Apr 5, 2022
  49. Kaitheel liked Schmetterling's post in the thread Bristlebane Day feedback and bugs 2022.

Thanks, Kaitheel.

Apr 5, 2022
  50. Kaitheel replied to the thread BEAST'R?.

Yes, but it will not be activated early on Test this time, due to the new GU being on Beta. It'll be on all servers 4/14/22 - 4/20/22....

Apr 5, 2022
  51. Kaitheel liked Shimmerman's post in the thread Merchant's Den quests bugs and feedback.

The freed assistants are having a hard time running through the walls, once free they path to the wall until they warp wherever they are...

Apr 5, 2022
  52. Kaitheel posted a new thread.

Merchant's Den quests bugs and feedback

The Merchant's Den quest line is now available! The quest line starts with Storage Wars, offered by Vikana in Forlorn Gist. She'll offer...

Forum: Beta Quests Discussion

Apr 5, 2022
  53. Kaitheel replied to the thread Familiars Wild in Vetrovia?.

Oh, thanks for that, at least now they're both. I do appreciate them being more consistently flagged. Yeah, they are now reptile,...

Apr 4, 2022
  54. Kaitheel replied to the thread Forlorn Gist - 'Storage Wars'.

Yeah, races are not usually capitalized. Thanks for the predicate note catch. ~ Kaitheel

Apr 1, 2022
  55. Kaitheel replied to the thread Bristlebane Day feedback and bugs 2022.

I'll note it for next year! ~ Kaitheel

Apr 1, 2022
  56. Kaitheel liked Schmetterling's post in the thread Bristlebane Day feedback and bugs 2022.

I just finished the quest Plethora of Patchcraft Parts, and not once did I have to leave the vanilla zones of any TLE server. Everything...

Apr 1, 2022
  57. Kaitheel liked Smallcorners's post in the thread Bristlebane Day feedback and bugs 2022.

We love you, Kaitheel, and the work that you do frenetically every holiday season.

Apr 1, 2022
  58. Kaitheel liked Uwkete-of-Crushbone's post in the thread Bristlebane Day feedback and bugs 2022.

Hugs! :-/ Must be tough when you're pretty much "the only ship in the area, Enterprise." Thank goodness you've got Mum on staff with...

Apr 1, 2022
  59. Kaitheel liked Carynn's post in the thread Bristlebane Day feedback and bugs 2022.

Suggestion for next year: throw some additional patchcrafts up by Nek Castle, where all the other patchwork guys are for a theme....

Apr 1, 2022
  60. Kaitheel replied to the thread Bristlebane Day feedback and bugs 2022.

Who wouldn't want the little fluffy bun-buns!? Thankfully, you get a much longer chance at obtaining different bunny pets during...

Apr 1, 2022
  61. Kaitheel replied to the thread Fixed Internally Aerakyn mentor quest 'The Next World' not working.

As if an aerakyn's life didn't already have enough challenges, right Hornet? I found Ysergin (though he was missing a quest update icon)...

Mar 30, 2022
  62. Kaitheel replied to the thread Fixed Internally Discovering Druid Rings: Shattered Lands.

A fix for the discovering druid rings achievements is working its way through QA. Hopefully, it will be on live servers with the next...

Mar 28, 2022
  63. Kaitheel replied to the thread Fixed Internally Don't Discover Druid Rings....

A fix for the discovering druid rings achievements is working its way through QA. Hopefully, it will be on live servers with the next...

Mar 28, 2022
  64. Kaitheel replied to the thread In Progress Kael Drakkel Achievements - Wrong or Bugged ones.

Update! A fix for the discovering druid rings achievements is working its way through QA. Hopefully, it will be on live servers with the...

Mar 28, 2022
  65. Kaitheel replied to the thread Familiars Wild in Vetrovia?.

After some investigation I can say: Shoal mangler crocodiles in Svarni Expanse did not have a familiar classification of "reptile", but...

Mar 28, 2022
  66. Kaitheel replied to the thread Where does the collectible "Withering Glyph" drop?.

The EQ2U information is accurate. Gather up some friends for a romp in the Monolith of Fire. ~ Kaitheel

Mar 28, 2022
  67. Kaitheel replied to the thread Cannot Reproduce Still broken raid achievement - Every Failure is a Learning Experience.

Were you in the Fabled version of the dungeon? ~ Kaitheel

Mar 25, 2022
  68. Kaitheel replied to the thread Cannot Reproduce Missing - 'Aerial' collectibles in CoE.

I've been checking this out for the last several days, going to each of the aerial collectibles in Eidolon Jungle. Although I did find a...

Mar 24, 2022
  69. Kaitheel replied to the thread Bristlebane Day feedback and bugs 2022.

I agree, a breather would be nice. Chronomancers have yet to respond to my request that EQ be launched on a different date in 1999....

Mar 24, 2022
  70. Kaitheel replied to the thread Bristlebane Day feedback and bugs 2022.

Blargh. Thank you! I'll note it for the future. ~ Kaitheel

Mar 24, 2022
  71. Kaitheel replied to the thread Cannot Reproduce Wake-up juice from Brell vendor doesn't get rid of drunkenness..

I just confirmed Wake-up juice does work on combating drunkenness, but depending on your alcohol tolerance it will take drinking more than...

Mar 23, 2022
  72. Kaitheel replied to the thread Fixed Internally Icy Keep: Retribution - cannot enter on kael drakel server.

The issue was identified yesterday and I just confirmed in game that it has been resolved! Icy Keep: Retribution is now available on Kael...

Mar 23, 2022
  73. Kaitheel replied to the thread Cannot Reproduce Wake-up juice from Brell vendor doesn't get rid of drunkenness..

Was your drunk effect from normal alcoholic drinks in your inventory, or was it from something else, like the Great Brewday Pub Crawl...

Mar 22, 2022
  74. Kaitheel replied to the thread Info Needed Shades of Drinal : Puzzle Pieces (Bugged).

Kaelie, it doesn't sound like you encountered the same exact issue as Abraxas78, as you specified that your quest advanced. The...

Mar 21, 2022
  75. Kaitheel replied to the thread Fixed Internally Icy Keep: Retribution - cannot enter on kael drakel server.

Jdark, when you are attempting to enter "Icy Keep: Retribution" what error message do you receive? ~ Kaitheel

Mar 21, 2022
  76. Kaitheel liked Schmetterling's post in the thread Not A Bug stuck Overseer quest.

you are the best Taled , I never would have thought I could do that, worked like a charm I thought only owners of a quest can cancel it.

Mar 21, 2022
  77. Kaitheel liked Ixian's post in the thread Do /bug sends from in-game count if they're not posted here? :-/.

The devs receive daily reports of stuff sent in via /bug and /typo, but having it here allows for there to be an actual line of...

Mar 21, 2022
  78. Kaitheel replied to the thread Do /bug sends from in-game count if they're not posted here? :-/.

Thankfully, no part of the bug reporting process goes unused. The /bug reports submitted via in-game automatically capture quite a bit of...

Mar 21, 2022
  79. Kaitheel replied to the thread Bristlebane Day feedback and bugs 2022.

Oh, the Piquant Bandana is a crafted item, and is now flagged consistently with the other crafted Bristlebane Day armor items. I did...

Mar 21, 2022
  80. Kaitheel replied to the thread Fixed Internally Cauldron Hollow - Zone entry troubles.

Now that we have the means to exclude mercenaries from these zone checks, I should be able to do something about that! Hopefully,...

Mar 17, 2022
  81. Kaitheel replied to the thread Not A Bug Oratorium of Thyr in Sol Eye door not clickable.

Ah! I can confirm, use of that door is quest predicated on "To Speak as a Dragon" or while on steps of the quest "The Avatar of Flame". ~...

Mar 17, 2022
  82. Kaitheel replied to the thread Bristlebane Day feedback and bugs 2022.

The following changes are headed your way: Piquant Bandana is no longer tagged No-Value. Jester's Whirlygig Cap is now Attunable....

Mar 17, 2022
  83. Kaitheel liked Schmetterling's post in the thread Bristlebane Day feedback and bugs 2022.

Yay silly days are here. I checked at least 6 times yesterday if it was here yet. I just looked through the merchandise for Bristlebane...

Mar 17, 2022
  84. Kaitheel liked Whilhelmina's post in the thread Bristlebane Day feedback and bugs 2022.

Hi there! Hugs to everyone! Been a while, been busy with work and kids as I told Mum. Can't say for the other instances, it's 3am, but...

Mar 17, 2022
  85. Kaitheel replied to the thread Bristlebane Day feedback and bugs 2022.

Good catch on both of those! Those will be adjusted. ~ Kaitheel

Mar 16, 2022
  86. Kaitheel liked Kasa's post in the thread Bristlebane Day feedback and bugs 2022.

The new Rivervale Farm Cart and the old Walless Wheelbarrow look the same. All other crafted and merchant items are good. Great job as...

Mar 16, 2022
  87. Kaitheel liked Kasa's post in the thread Bristlebane Day feedback and bugs 2022.

Not a problem just listing this for others to know. Classic Rivervale Ladder can not be climbed to the top.

Mar 16, 2022
  88. Kaitheel replied to the thread Bristlebane Day feedback and bugs 2022.

The 4/1 only content may not be activated early on Test, this year, but I wanted you to know what Bristlebane has in store for it! New...

Mar 16, 2022
  89. Kaitheel posted a new thread.

Bristlebane Day feedback and bugs 2022

Bristlebane Day is active on Test! Jesters, thieves, bards, or simply fans of mischief and frivolity, are all encouraged to visit...

Mar 16, 2022
  90. Kaitheel liked Daryx's post in the thread Chronoportal Phenomenon Feedback and Bugs 2022.

Is there really any reason the Southern Desert of Ro Public Quest has to have 6 players? None of the other event PQs require a minimum of...

Mar 16, 2022
  91. Kaitheel liked Chrol's post in the thread Chronoportal Phenomenon Feedback and Bugs 2022.

Will look at reducing the number required to start the PQ for next year. Don't see any reason at this point (2023!) not to just start...

Mar 16, 2022
  92. Kaitheel liked Schmetterling's post in the thread Chronoportal Phenomenon Feedback and Bugs 2022.

the problem is the most pressing for servers with low populations like the Public Test server, or the Island of Refuge server.

Mar 16, 2022
  93. Kaitheel liked Kattt's post in the thread Chronoportal Phenomenon Feedback and Bugs 2022.

Fair enough. The reminder is helpful, especially to those newly doing the quest. Just keep in mind since you mentioned what the quest...

Mar 16, 2022
  94. Kaitheel liked Kattt's post in the thread Chronoportal Phenomenon Feedback and Bugs 2022.

Kaitheel or Chrol, not sure who to mention this to. I am not sure if this is as much unintended/bug, or just oversight. When doing the...

Mar 14, 2022
  95. Kaitheel liked Chrol's post in the thread Chronoportal Phenomenon Feedback and Bugs 2022.

There are no plans to change how the quest progression from combining the items to confronting Solvag works. However, I can add a...

Mar 14, 2022
  96. Kaitheel replied to the thread A Step Back in Time.

The public quest has some of the new level 120+ loot. ~ Kaitheel

Mar 13, 2022
  97. Kaitheel replied to the thread Community Resource Council Launching Soon!.

This is absolutely news to me. I guess the 1 person I had removed from Discord who wasn't a scam spammer really tipped the scale. If...

Mar 13, 2022
  98. Kaitheel liked StoneLegion's post in the thread Cheers, all – Brewday Festival Returns!.

Had fun doing the quests today. I ran the Track 40+ Times to save enough Tokens to buy the one mount. Though I threw them on the Broker...

Mar 11, 2022
  99. Kaitheel liked Schmetterling's post in the thread Brewday Festival Feedback and Bugs 2022.

Thanks, Kaitheel I found bunches more quests outside of the Bar, I just wanted to warn people that many of the quests inside the bar cannot...

Mar 11, 2022
  100. Kaitheel replied to the thread Info Needed Kunarl Ascending: beyond the veil.

If that is indeed the case, and they are attempting to get to Obulus Frontier, then they will need to have completed "Kunark Ascending:...

Mar 11, 2022
  101. Kaitheel replied to the thread Brewday Festival Feedback and Bugs 2022.

Ugh. Yeah, if I had caught that I would not have activated Brewday on Tarinax. You would have only had the merchant. There's still more...

Mar 10, 2022
  102. Kaitheel replied to the thread Info Needed Kunarl Ascending: beyond the veil.

Do you mind clarifying a little bit ... What zone are you attempting to zone to using the Fast Travel map options? What is your character's...

Mar 10, 2022
  103. Kaitheel replied to the thread Fixed Internally Chrono event overseer quest counts in the 10 charged quest limit.

Good investigative work there identifying the real culprit! The Chronoportal Phenomenon overseer quests should not count toward your...

Mar 9, 2022
  104. Kaitheel replied to the thread Not A Bug Sleeves are missing from Erollisi supple leather armor crates.

Ah, ha! Now I know exactly what happened! Those are the Passionate Purple Sleeves, part of "Steven's Passionate Purple Armor Crate",...

Mar 6, 2022
  105. Kaitheel liked Husvik's post in the thread A Step Back in Time.

This was really good, had fun, thx!

Mar 4, 2022
  106. Kaitheel replied to the thread Not A Bug Sleeves are missing from Erollisi supple leather armor crates.

Well, in investigating the Supple Violet and Supple Crimson Leather pieces I did find that I was wrong about something... the sleeves are...

Mar 4, 2022
  107. Kaitheel replied to the thread Not A Bug Beastlord epic weapon quest - dirty hand-kerchief still dropping?.

Good news, Sintara! You don't need the hand-kerchief from the void ruiner any longer, as your character, Suldam, has already started "The...

Mar 4, 2022
  108. Kaitheel replied to the thread Not A Bug Sleeves are missing from Erollisi supple leather armor crates.

The proper sleeves should show if you don't have anything overwriting them. But we did find an issue with the feet of this set recently...

Mar 3, 2022
  109. Kaitheel replied to the thread Not A Bug Sleeves are missing from Erollisi supple leather armor crates.

Do you have something overwriting them in your appearance sleeve slot? ~ Kaitheel

Mar 3, 2022
  110. Kaitheel liked StoneLegion's post in the thread A Step Back in Time.

Had fun doing it. Was able to Solo the First 2 due to my Level and I found out you can still do the Quest and enter all the zones that...

Mar 3, 2022
  111. Kaitheel liked Chrol's post in the thread Chronoportal Phenomenon Feedback and Bugs 2022.

The level requirement to wear that gear is 120.

Mar 3, 2022
  112. Kaitheel replied to the thread Chronoportal Phenomenon Feedback and Bugs 2022.

I would bet there's plenty of people who appreciate the options. ~ Kaitheel

Mar 3, 2022
  113. Kaitheel liked Kasa's post in the thread Chronoportal Phenomenon Feedback and Bugs 2022.

The frame color and texture is different on them, when this is done its considered a new painting. :)

Mar 3, 2022
  114. Kaitheel replied to the thread Chronoportal Phenomenon Feedback and Bugs 2022.

The frame is different, if I am not mistaken. As is the case with a great many of the paintings available in EQ2. ~ Kaitheel

Mar 3, 2022
  115. Kaitheel liked Ichoris's post in the thread Shard of Love: A Moment of Valor - Valorous Wings.

Thanks for confirming the wings can drop at level 125. Yes I have received the Cloak and the Circlets a few times. It's fine the drop...

Mar 3, 2022
  116. Kaitheel liked Jinksie's post in the thread A Step Back in Time.

I had a blast running the solo zone! It was fun to revisit that! Thank you!

Mar 3, 2022
  117. Kaitheel replied to the thread Not A Bug Sleeves are missing from Erollisi supple leather armor crates.

Ah, the confusion stems from the fact that the sleeves are part of the chest piece on the Supple Violet and Supple Crimson Leather sets,...

Mar 3, 2022
  118. Kaitheel liked Schmetterling's post in the thread Chronoportal Phenomenon Feedback and Bugs 2022.

here we go again Kaitheel , Is it intentional that there is no yearly quest offered in the Chronoweave on Tarinax? Never mind I figured...

Mar 3, 2022
  119. Kaitheel liked MightyMeaghan's post in the thread A Step Back in Time.

LOL fair enough. I'm looking forward to trying it tonight after work. This is my favorite live event, so I'm excited to see it...

Mar 3, 2022
  120. Kaitheel replied to the thread A Step Back in Time.

Enter the portal and find out! ~ Kaitheel

Mar 2, 2022
  121. Kaitheel replied to the thread Chronoportal Phenomenon Feedback and Bugs 2022.

Chrol's got you covered! There is another way to get the tooth in that situation. ~ Kaitheel

Mar 2, 2022
  122. Kaitheel liked StoneLegion's post in the thread A Step Back in Time.

Awesome! Thank you.

Mar 2, 2022
  123. Kaitheel liked Schmetterling's post in the thread City Fest on Tarinax.

there is no prestige housing portal in Neriak Sunlei, those are only to be found in Freeport for the Freeport oriented players, and in...

Mar 2, 2022
  124. Kaitheel replied to the thread A Step Back in Time.

There's something for everyone, no matter your level! And since this will be your first time, it will all be new to you! ~ Kaitheel

Mar 2, 2022
  125. Kaitheel replied to the thread City Fest on Tarinax.

Grrr... Tarinax is supposed to be player versus player, not server versus live event data. Neriak city festival is back on now. Let me...

Mar 2, 2022
  126. Kaitheel liked Siren's post in the thread Brewday Festival Feedback and Bugs 2022.

Hopping onto Brew Day now. I don't drink in real life, so this is my chance. :p

Mar 1, 2022
  127. Kaitheel liked Uwkete-of-Crushbone's post in the thread Brewday Festival Feedback and Bugs 2022.

And cooking! :D Uwk

Mar 1, 2022
  128. Kaitheel liked Schmetterling's post in the thread Brewday Festival Feedback and Bugs 2022.

yes, Uwkete and making some nice furniture and cloths too, but what you tell the panda is that it's really pretty much about drinking beer...

Mar 1, 2022
  129. Kaitheel liked Schmetterling's post in the thread Brewday Festival Feedback and Bugs 2022.

Hehe, I loved how you're trying to explain to the little panda what Brew Day is all about, and that it's not all about drinking. In the end...

Feb 28, 2022
  130. Kaitheel replied to the thread Shard of Love: A Moment of Valor - Valorous Wings.

Oh, my goodness! You are absolutely correct. I had caught the scaling mobs in the Shard of Love at the same time as the level 125+ Reign of...

Feb 28, 2022
  131. Kaitheel liked Kasa's post in the thread Brewday Festival Feedback and Bugs 2022.

Living Rootball Taunt action is hard to discern. All other new merchant and crafted items are good.

Feb 28, 2022
  132. Kaitheel liked Hartay's post in the thread Brewday Festival Feedback and Bugs 2022.

Glug glug!

Feb 28, 2022
  133. Kaitheel liked Schmetterling's post in the thread Brewday Festival Feedback and Bugs 2022.

well, the love goddess got kicked out, so we only have 2 festivals at the same time, at this point. And all that time travel makes thirsty.

Feb 28, 2022
  134. Kaitheel replied to the thread Shard of Love: A Moment of Valor - Valorous Wings.

It's caused by the same issue as was identified on Friday. Erollisi Day - Loda Kai not dropping ANY loot since patch The good news is...

Feb 28, 2022
  135. Kaitheel replied to the thread Not A Bug Beastlord epic weapon quest - dirty hand-kerchief still dropping?.

What server are you on, Sintara? (I ask because some servers do not have access to this content.) Also, when you do return to Warble,...

Feb 28, 2022
  136. Kaitheel replied to the thread Info Needed Zofia Cobbleshod missing.

Oh, that Zofia is a mover and a shaker. What does your quest journal say for "Reign of Shadows: Mapping the Dark"? What does Captain...

Feb 28, 2022
  137. Kaitheel replied to the thread Fixed Internally Artisan Epic Nektropos Castle Craftsman Errands Instance.

Thank you for the report. Thankfully, this issue will be resolved with the next update, and you'll be back to your crafty adventure!...

Feb 27, 2022
  138. Kaitheel replied to the thread Fixed Internally Kael - Cannot enter zone for Tradeskill epic.

Thank you for the report. Thankfully, this issue will be resolved with the next update, and you'll be back to your scholarly adventure!...

Feb 27, 2022
  139. Kaitheel replied to the thread Brewday Festival Feedback and Bugs 2022.

It's a little event crazy right now on Test, but after Erollisi Day is deactivated tonight we'll be down to two events (Chronoportals and...

Feb 25, 2022
  140. Kaitheel posted a new thread.

Brewday Festival Feedback and Bugs 2022

Brewday Festival is now active on Test! Make this Brewday Festival a memorable one! Follow the commotion of rowdy revelers located near...

Feb 25, 2022
  141. Kaitheel replied to the thread Fixed Internally Erollisi Day - Loda Kai not dropping ANY loot since patch..

I was able to confirm that Loda Kai and Shadel were not dropping their corpse loot (items looted off the creature body), which is why you...

Feb 25, 2022
  142. Kaitheel liked Kattt's post in the thread Are You Going to Keep The Barter and Exchange NPCs up after Erollisi?.

Thanks Kaitheel/devs...really appreciate that! =)

Feb 24, 2022
  143. Kaitheel liked Almee's post in the thread Are You Going to Keep The Barter and Exchange NPCs up after Erollisi?.

That's great! I might get to buy the new recipes after all.

Feb 24, 2022
  144. Kaitheel liked Cheesenabber's post in the thread Are You Going to Keep The Barter and Exchange NPCs up after Erollisi?.

Wonderful! Moar candies! Thank you!

Feb 24, 2022
  145. Kaitheel liked Playz4fun's post in the thread Kael Drakkel...abnormalities.

Hi Maldaris. I can't answer the question about chat as I am not having any issues with that. When you first logged in, in Great Divide,...

Feb 23, 2022
  146. Kaitheel replied to the thread Are You Going to Keep The Barter and Exchange NPCs up after Erollisi?.

Erollisi Day merchants, service NPCs, and quests are all tied to the single event, so currently there is no way to extend just the...

Feb 23, 2022
  147. Kaitheel replied to the thread Chronoportal Phenomenon Feedback and Bugs 2022.

I've got those typo fixes submitted for the next hotfix, just in time for the event to go live. Oh, and we found a misnamed painting... so,...

Feb 22, 2022
  148. Kaitheel liked Manafizzle's post in the thread Chronoportal Phenomenon Feedback and Bugs 2022.

Miragul's solo: Could do the zone on a necro level 120 with Svarni crate gear. Couldn't do the zone on a monk level 120 with Svarni crate...

Feb 22, 2022
  149. Kaitheel liked Scrappyz's post in the thread Chronoportal Phenomenon Feedback and Bugs 2022.

Triple ups don't matter when you're at level. With Grace of Norrath they just fall over, which is the point of having it

Feb 22, 2022
  150. Kaitheel liked Chrol's post in the thread Chronoportal Phenomenon Feedback and Bugs 2022.

You have the Grace of Norrath buff in solo which allows you to take on those mobs.

Feb 22, 2022
  151. Kaitheel liked Chrol's post in the thread Chronoportal Phenomenon Feedback and Bugs 2022.

Anyone willing and able to test Miragul's Madness [Heroic], please let me know! This should preferably be tested by the 22nd, as Kaitheel...

Feb 22, 2022
  152. Kaitheel liked Chrol's post in the thread Chronoportal Phenomenon Feedback and Bugs 2022.

Miragul's Madness [Heroic] and [Solo] bosses will drop loot whenever there's another test update.

Feb 22, 2022
  153. Kaitheel liked Denmum's post in the thread Chronoportal Phenomenon Feedback and Bugs 2022.

Thanks to those who helped out with the dungeon testing today! <3

Feb 22, 2022
  154. Kaitheel liked Denmum's post in the thread Chronoportal Phenomenon Feedback and Bugs 2022.

When handing in "Beyond the Shimmering Portal", the second dialog node for that chunk of conversation says "I'm not sure I have enough time...

Feb 22, 2022
  155. Kaitheel liked Kasa's post in the thread Chronoportal Phenomenon Feedback and Bugs 2022.

Menagerie Magic Pedestal house item resized, placed correct and has no problems.

Feb 22, 2022
  156. Kaitheel liked Kasa's post in the thread Chronoportal Phenomenon Feedback and Bugs 2022.

No problems with Miragul's Madness [Solo] dungeon or the quest Beyond the Shimmering Portal.

Feb 22, 2022
  157. Kaitheel liked Kasa's post in the thread Chronoportal Phenomenon Feedback and Bugs 2022.

All new house items resize, place correct and have no problems, with the expectation of Menagerie Magic Pedestal which I haven't received...

Feb 22, 2022
  158. Kaitheel liked Cusashorn's post in the thread Chronoportal Phenomenon Feedback and Bugs 2022.

Or "An amassing of chrono energies..."

Feb 22, 2022
  159. Kaitheel liked Denmum's post in the thread Chronoportal Phenomenon Feedback and Bugs 2022.

I LOVE the Burunk plushie! I'll be playing through all this later (am doing some stuff with hubby for a bit), and trying out the new...

Feb 22, 2022
  160. Kaitheel posted a new thread.

Chronoportal Phenomenon Feedback and Bugs 2022

Chronoportal Phenomenon is now active on Test! For years we have been witness to mysterious portals across the Shattered Lands, allowing...

Feb 19, 2022
  161. Kaitheel replied to the thread Erollisi Day Feedback and Bugs 2022.

Good question! If it's feedback for the future then the current test thread is still a great place to post it. You are exactly right...

Feb 16, 2022
  162. Kaitheel replied to the thread Not A Bug Erollisi Day PQ participation credit bug?.

Sorry to have caught you by surprise, Carynn. I had moved your post out of the Erollisi Day Testing thread as the issue you were reporting...

Feb 15, 2022
  163. Kaitheel liked Playz4fun's post in the thread Erollisi Day Recipes missing?.

Oh my, I feel so silly. Ignore this post. I did some research and was looking for the wrong items to craft. Carry on and have fun!

Feb 14, 2022
  164. Kaitheel replied to the thread Erollisi Day Feedback and Bugs 2022.

Carynn, I moved your post about the Erollisi Day PQ "Love Will Lead You Back" participation to the bug section of the forums:...

Feb 14, 2022
  165. Kaitheel replied to the thread Erollisi Day Feedback and Bugs 2022.

Yeah, those ideas were already on the feedback ideas list for Erollisi Day. ~ Kaitheel

Feb 14, 2022
  166. Kaitheel replied to the thread Erollisi Day Feedback and Bugs 2022.

Ah! Because the Shard of Love is associated with The Shadow Odyssey, and since Tarinax is currently at Echoes of Faydwer, no version...

Feb 14, 2022
  167. Kaitheel replied to the thread Fixed Internally Sisterhood of Erollisi Leather Leggings.

Ah, this isn't happening to all models, but I can confirm it is happening to some. I'll alert art to the issue, and get this resolved for a...

Feb 14, 2022
  168. Kaitheel replied to the thread Info Needed Shades of Drinal : Puzzle Pieces (Bugged).

Interesting... What does your quest journal currently say? What version of Wurmbone's End did you have this issue in? (Was it the Solo or...

Feb 14, 2022
  169. Kaitheel replied to the thread Not A Bug ED day Royal Quiver.

Ah! That would do it. Glad to hear all is well. ~ Kaitheel

Feb 10, 2022
  170. Kaitheel liked Pixistik's post in the thread Not A Bug ED day Royal Quiver.

Thank you, I think I figured it out...what had happened was, when I emptied my quiver and swapped them, I was trying to put the bolts...

Feb 10, 2022
  171. Kaitheel replied to the thread Not A Bug ED day Royal Quiver.

Hmmm... I am not able to reproduce this. The bolts I have are accepted by the Belted Royal Quiver. Which bolts exactly are you...

Feb 10, 2022
  172. Kaitheel replied to the thread Erollisi Day Feedback and Bugs 2022.

Oh, gosh! No, that's not something that is an easy thing. Much like prelude events, that event was designed to be ran once, and it...

Feb 8, 2022
  173. Kaitheel replied to the thread Erollisi Day Feedback and Bugs 2022.

Yeah, I was saying it wasn't going to be updated on live servers until 2/22 and not until 2/18 (at the earliest) for Test. Yes,...

Feb 8, 2022
  174. Kaitheel replied to the thread Erollisi Day Feedback and Bugs 2022.

***UPDATE!*** Folded Cream Blanket - Item no longer shares the same art as Matoppie Blanket. Because this change required an art...

Feb 7, 2022
  175. Kaitheel replied to the thread Erollisi Day Feedback and Bugs 2022.

You are correct it is, but you won't be offered that quest because it is only available in Stonebrunt. Hmmmm... maybe something of...

Feb 7, 2022
  176. Kaitheel replied to the thread Erollisi Day testing? :).

You'll find the posted thread here:...

Feb 7, 2022
  177. Kaitheel replied to the thread Erollisi Day Feedback and Bugs 2022.

Nothing has removed the shadel love note from being available in Savage Weald. But it is also available from somewhere in Vetrovia,...

Feb 7, 2022
  178. Kaitheel replied to the thread Erollisi Day Feedback and Bugs 2022.

Everything will be activated on both TLE servers (Tarinax and Kaladim). ~ Kaitheel

Feb 7, 2022
  179. Kaitheel replied to the thread Erollisi Day Feedback and Bugs 2022.

Yes, but in the cream color. Correct. ~ Kaitheel

Feb 7, 2022
  180. Kaitheel replied to the thread Erollisi Day Feedback and Bugs 2022.

Thank you all for the feedback and for finding these issues! We certainly don't intend live events to use the same art as other objects....

Feb 6, 2022
  181. Kaitheel posted a new thread.

Erollisi Day Feedback and Bugs 2022

Erollisi Day is now active on Test! The greatest days of the year are here, once more; those days dedicated to Erollisi, the Goddess of...

Feb 4, 2022
  182. Kaitheel liked Kattt's post in the thread Getting to know you post...what a great idea! Nice to meet you Kaitheel!.

Thank you for posting this...and its nice getting to know you Kaitheel/Nathan! =) My only qualm, is not allowing the post to be replied...

Feb 1, 2022
  183. Kaitheel liked Siren's post in the thread Getting to know you post...what a great idea! Nice to meet you Kaitheel!.

YAY! Thank you for all your work on the best holidays in all of MMO-land. :) I don't even care when there are bugs.

Feb 1, 2022
  184. Kaitheel liked Aumarea's post in the thread Getting to know you post...what a great idea! Nice to meet you Kaitheel!.

I would like to say how happy I am that someone from EQOA made it to such a high position in this game! I am Aumarea, guildmaster of Solace...

Feb 1, 2022
  185. Kaitheel replied to the thread Fixed Internally Duplicate Shiney name....

You are both correct, The Queen and Thexian Crest are duplicates. I'll make some slight edits to the names of these collection pieces to...

Feb 1, 2022
  186. Kaitheel replied to the thread Erollisi Day testing? :).

I wouldn't hold my breath if I were you. It's coming, but there is some new art involved, which requires a new art build. I've included...

Jan 26, 2022
  187. Kaitheel replied to the thread Cannot Reproduce I am unable to update the quest, Brethren Corruption..

I am not able to reproduce this issue. I get updates from using any of the three ritual stones on coerced Terrorfangs in the specified...

Jan 26, 2022
  188. Kaitheel replied to the thread Fixed Internally Werewolf Illusion Unexpectedly Usefiul in Forlorn Gist.

That was easy to reproduce. I'll be addressing this in a future update. Thank you for the detailed report! ~ Kaitheel

Jan 19, 2022
  189. Kaitheel replied to the thread Finicky Frogloks.

Update! The following change is now live: Finicky Frogloks - Quest targeted food items respawn much faster now! ~ Kaitheel

Jan 13, 2022
  190. Kaitheel replied to the thread Fixed Internally Icy Something Worth Mining - no globs of melting snow.

Without any additional information as to the events that might have contributed to this issue, I was only able to submit possible fixes....

Jan 11, 2022
  191. Kaitheel replied to the thread Fixed Internally "Rotting Scum" is not being offered again.

I was able to reproduce this issue thanks to some additional information included with an in-game bug report. (I assume it was yours,...

Jan 11, 2022
  192. Kaitheel replied to the thread Not A Bug Fate of the Glaciersmash not advancing.

In examining this issue I found that you were giving the location and the description of a crate that is used for the quest "Piracy...

Jan 7, 2022
  193. Kaitheel liked Sigrdrifa's post in the thread Familiars Wild question.

Really, the level of the mobs you have to hunt for Familiars Wild only matters in so far as it's easiest to hunt them when they will go...

Jan 5, 2022
  194. Kaitheel replied to the thread Cannot Reproduce Graves Robbers not spawning at night in Freeport Graveyard.

Did you attempt to kill rats, skeletons, and zombies around the mausoleums of The Graveyard, during the in-game night (20:00 - 05:00), to...

Jan 4, 2022
  195. Kaitheel replied to the thread Cannot Reproduce 4 Frostfell collections bugged??.

Hmmm.. I am not aware of any bug with any of the Frostfell collections. I am not able to reproduce this issue, Doobius. Did this issue...

Jan 4, 2022
  196. Kaitheel replied to the thread Finicky Frogloks.

I'll take a look at it, Almee. Thank you! ~ Kaitheel

Jan 4, 2022
  197. Kaitheel replied to the thread Legend and Lore Ghost and Werewolves.

I just confirmed werewolves, ghosts, and golems in Forlorn Gist all have the proper Lore and Legend corpse drop items available as loot....

Jan 4, 2022
  198. Kaitheel replied to the thread Familiars Wild question.

Welcome back! You've probably already found this out for yourself, but no, the level of the mob (whether it is grey or not) doesn't...

Jan 4, 2022
  199. Kaitheel liked Cusashorn's post in the thread Secrets of Runnyeye.

Back in EverQuest 1, part of the Monk epic questline involved camping a specific minotaur that had a 20 minute respawn timer down in...

Jan 4, 2022