Chrol's Recent Activity

1. Chrol replied to the thread Update Notes - 7/21/2021.

Boss Combat Mitigation in Reign of Shadows Expert zones has been reduced.

Jul 22, 2021 at 10:05 AM
  2. Chrol replied to the thread Treasure chest mechanic for Nimble Roderick (Expert EH Loda Kai) does not work properly..

This will be fixed for the next update in both Heroic and Expert. Thanks! Also, you don't need to right-click the chest to open it. Just...

Jul 13, 2021
  3. Chrol replied to the thread NEVER LET YOU ECHO.

You have to defeat the third boss, Chief Broglyn, for Killmodo to spawn.

Jul 7, 2021
  4. Chrol replied to the thread Cannot Reproduce Chaotic Caverns Expert.

I haven't been able to reproduce this, even while Shred of Tashaki is behind a grimling tent and further than 60 meters away, which is...

Jul 1, 2021
  5. Chrol replied to the thread Backwood Brawl mobs have max increments causing instant wipes often..

Yes, having everyone log out of the zone for upwards of 30 minutes is the current workaround for this. Will continue to investigate a more...

Jun 28, 2021
  6. Chrol replied to the thread F.S. Distillery: Distill or be killed Heroic Lift is bugged.

I believe this was caused by the Platform Lever not recognizing the fact that you defeated The Red Corsair. A fix is in and should go out...

Jun 23, 2021
  7. Chrol replied to the thread Kwillix Quickshot Zelmie Sortie Solo.

I’ll see about making those spores non-targetable or invisible while fighting the bosses in this zone.

Jun 23, 2021
  8. Chrol replied to the thread Vex Thal Challeneg Heroic.

Mercs aren't allowed in the challenge heroic anyway!

May 26, 2021
  9. Chrol replied to the thread Vex Thal: Den of Shadows heroic I - Oograll.

If you are still in the zone with your group, feel free to PM here or in Discord and I'll hop in asap to fix your instance. But yes, as...

Mar 31, 2021
  10. Chrol liked ttobey's post in the thread Custom Battle Music.

Chrol's battle music is by Men Without Cowboy Hats.

Feb 25, 2021
  11. Chrol replied to the thread Custom Battle Music.

The cacti in Diaku Corral have their own combat song... Don't you dare change it!

Feb 25, 2021
  12. Chrol replied to the thread Event Heroics - is it just me?.

After checking kill times since the initial outgoing mob damage decrease the other day, I went ahead and dropped combat mitigation on...

Feb 19, 2021
  13. Chrol replied to the thread please stop adding cant hostile spells to solo mobs.

The spells these were all attached to have other effects that should be cured. That and the no cast hostile on many of them were...

Feb 17, 2021
  14. Chrol replied to the thread Event Heroics - is it just me?.

Man that's old news! I fixed that, uh...days ago. (Next hotfix)

Feb 16, 2021
  15. Chrol replied to the thread Event Heroics - is it just me?.

Yeah, reducing mit isn't out of the question, but for now I'd rather see how these recent changes do.

Feb 16, 2021
  16. Chrol replied to the thread please stop adding cant hostile spells to solo mobs.

This is being removed from solos next hotfix.

Feb 16, 2021
  17. Chrol replied to the thread Event Heroics - is it just me?.

Me.

Feb 16, 2021
  18. Chrol replied to the thread Event Heroics - is it just me?.

Okay, I just reduced a number of offensive stats across the board for all [Heroic] bosses, and removed Defensive Breach I from their...

Feb 16, 2021
  19. Chrol replied to the thread Event Heroics - is it just me?.

Which zone/boss was this?

Feb 15, 2021
  20. Chrol replied to the thread Vex Thal solo.

The zone crashes involving Aten Ha Ra's adds should happen far less frequently since the last hotfix, and is still actively being monitored...

Feb 15, 2021
  21. Chrol replied to the thread Event Heroics - is it just me?.

Event Heroics aren't necessarily supposed to be easier, just faster to complete as they're smaller zones with fewer bosses (3 instead of...

Feb 15, 2021
  22. Chrol replied to the thread Do'om Calamitus in Siege Break (Solo).

Next hotfix for solo Siege Break: the akheva will now port to you when they're attacked so you don't have to keep attacking them at ranged,...

Feb 13, 2021
  23. Chrol replied to the thread Fixed Internally RoS Triumph: Dark Side Researcher.

If you completed the achievement prior to the hotfix on 2/9, you may submit a petition requesting one of the runes: Acrylia One...

Feb 13, 2021
  24. Chrol replied to the thread Confirmed Dhalgar's Last Call, Stein of Recollection, and Tavernkeepers.

Fix is in - will hopefully get it out for the next hotfix, but if not, then the one after for sure.

Feb 6, 2021
  25. Chrol replied to the thread Fixed Internally RoS Triumph: Dark Side Researcher.

That is indeed a bug, and will be fixed! Thanks.

Feb 2, 2021
  26. Chrol replied to the thread Stingy PQ bosses since Tuesday's patch?.

PQ rare drop chance will be increased a tad next hotfix, but not of the level they were mistakenly set to originally.

Feb 2, 2021
  27. Chrol replied to the thread Vex Thal: Shadow Citadel solo.

PM me with your character name and server and I'll get ya fixed!

Jan 28, 2021
  28. Chrol replied to the thread Aten Ha Ra: Vexing Confrontation.

Check the mission crate, the updated loot should be listed there.

Jan 27, 2021