Chrol's Recent Activity

1. Chrol replied to the thread Cannot Reproduce Frillik tide (Pirates! quest).

I wasn't able to reproduce this, doing the Pirates! quest from start to finish.

May 12, 2022
  2. Chrol liked AvenElonis's post in the thread Overly Complicated Ways to Kill a Named.

In beta I did solos with a troub in box gear and a templar in box gear. This led into low dps toons getting a buff for solos (if I remember...

May 11, 2022
  3. Chrol replied to the thread Overly Complicated Ways to Kill a Named.

Avenn did in fact do this on beta to help me test/tune solo for lower tiered players.

May 11, 2022
  4. Chrol replied to the thread Update Notes - May 10, 2022.

ZONES AND POPULATION Visions of Vetrovia [Heroic II] zones now have increased bleedthrough. The Merchant's Den [Heroic II] Bleedthrough...

May 10, 2022
  5. Chrol replied to the thread Info Needed Kael Drakkel - Ring War PQ.

How it works... Echoes of the Ring War spawns Stage 1: Prepare for battle! 0/1 - just have to wait 10 minutes for it to update. This is...

May 10, 2022
  6. Chrol replied to the thread CD PQ (water AND air) are not advancing when killing trash.

Should have a fix for this for the next update.

May 9, 2022
  7. Chrol replied to the thread Merchant's Den Heroic II.

Yes it’s a bug. They are somehow double buffing themselves. Fix for this is coming next update, where they will just despawn if this...

Apr 30, 2022
  8. Chrol replied to the thread Bug in mage round with Arachlord Dyrraga.

Found the issue and will get a fix in for the next update. Thanks!

Apr 29, 2022
  9. Chrol replied to the thread Bug in mage round with Arachlord Dyrraga.

Strange that you received that message when you weren't listed on one of the banners. Stranger still that you didn't die! I will take a...

Apr 28, 2022
  10. Chrol replied to the thread Merchant's Den Challenge, Captain TwoShanks race bug.

Okay I finally found the issue! It wasn't ignoring your illusion when the spell was cured. So this would happen to anyone regardless of...

Apr 25, 2022
  11. Chrol replied to the thread Liegess Lavalle Challenge Blood In.

Never mind, I see the issue. The spell when examined has the correct distance (within 1 meter), but if you fail, the messaging in chat says...

Apr 25, 2022
  12. Chrol replied to the thread Liegess Lavalle Challenge Blood In.

Do you recall the race of the character this happened to? Did they have any size modifications? I'm trying on a few different races but...

Apr 25, 2022
  13. Chrol replied to the thread Merchant's Den Challenge, Captain TwoShanks race bug.

I haven’t been able to reproduce this. It shows vampire and curing freeblood works. Same with fae for fae_light and arasai for fae_dark. I...

Apr 24, 2022
  14. Chrol replied to the thread Merchant's Den [Challenge] - Captain Twoshanks.

I wasn't able to reproduce this bug, but I did put in some more reliable checks to ensure the proper person can dispel at the proper time....

Apr 21, 2022
  15. Chrol liked Bludd's post in the thread [FEEDBACK] Qeynosian Goody-Two-Shoes in Merchant's Den.

well evil players can save them and when they run outside they are grabbed and then shipped to the pizza party location

Apr 20, 2022
  16. Chrol replied to the thread Merchant's Den H2 Feedback.

Did he have stacks of Mortal Coil? Those take precedence.

Apr 20, 2022
  17. Chrol replied to the thread [FEEDBACK] Qeynosian Goody-Two-Shoes in Merchant's Den.

Yes, it’s your choice to save, kill or leave them be (which means they’ll just be vampire/Dyrraga food).

Apr 20, 2022
  18. Chrol replied to the thread Merchant's Den H2 Feedback.

This will be fixed next update. It’s also an issue with Elder Furdock’s Bill of Lading in challenge, which will also be fixed.

Apr 20, 2022
  19. Chrol replied to the thread [FEEDBACK] Qeynosian Goody-Two-Shoes in Merchant's Den.

Next update after today's, you'll be able to save or kill them, which will update the appropriate savior or slayer achievements,...

Apr 19, 2022
  20. Chrol replied to the thread Merchants Den Heroic II - Gratified Merchant.

That would completely remove the nostalgia of the distressed/gratified merchant!! (Should have surrounded her with orcs even though that...

Apr 17, 2022
  21. Chrol replied to the thread Merchants Den Heroic II - Gratified Merchant.

She’ll be moved closer to the middle of the back wall. If you were to look back at the exit portal, she’ll be in front of the column just...

Apr 17, 2022
  22. Chrol replied to the thread Fixed Internally Merchant's Den Final boss (#7 Arachlord Dyrraga) Tangled Web is bugged.

This will be fixed next update.

Apr 15, 2022
  23. Chrol replied to the thread Beefcake - striking pose..

Regarding Trade War, that's a sustained damage spell that all bosses in Merchant's Den cast. Lasts the entirety of the fight. Defensive...

Apr 13, 2022
  24. Chrol replied to the thread Merchant's Den H2 Feedback.

Chaotic Leech and Combat Mitigation is being reduced for Merchant's Den [Heroic II], while Max health will be increased on bosses. Will be...

Apr 13, 2022
  25. Chrol replied to the thread Merchant's Den.

This one was stuck in a barrel! Removed!

Apr 11, 2022
  26. Chrol replied to the thread Merchant's Den.

It will be reduced.

Apr 9, 2022
  27. Chrol replied to the thread Merchant's Den.

Took another look at this but wasn't able to reproduce it. Also, I was incorrect earlier when I said they wander. They don't! I forgot...

Apr 6, 2022
  28. Chrol replied to the thread Merchant's Den.

[Heroic I] has a 3 day minimum duration.

Apr 6, 2022
  29. Chrol replied to the thread Merchant's Den.

They wander around where they spawn so probably going through walls. Will adjust spawn areas. Thanks!

Apr 5, 2022
  30. Chrol replied to the thread Merchant's Den.

Will be reduced, thanks!

Apr 5, 2022
  31. Chrol posted a new thread.

Merchant's Den

Hello! Please post any bugs or feedback regarding the Merchant's Den here and include the zone version, which are: [Solo], [Heroic I] and...

Forum: Beta Zones and Population Discussion

Apr 5, 2022
  32. Chrol liked Ixian's post in the thread Do /bug sends from in-game count if they're not posted here? :-/.

The devs receive daily reports of stuff sent in via /bug and /typo, but having it here allows for there to be an actual line of...

Mar 21, 2022
  33. Chrol replied to the thread Chronoportal Phenomenon Feedback and Bugs 2022.

Will look at reducing the number required to start the PQ for next year. Don't see any reason at this point (2023!) not to just start...

Mar 15, 2022
  34. Chrol replied to the thread Chronoportal Phenomenon Feedback and Bugs 2022.

There are no plans to change how the quest progression from combining the items to confronting Solvag works. However, I can add a...

Mar 14, 2022
  35. Chrol replied to the thread Not A Bug Problem in Torden: Storm Chase.

You need one person in each of the 3 quicksands to remove their buff to damage them.

Mar 12, 2022
  36. Chrol replied to the thread Chronomancy CAUTION: don't engage the last boss until you're ready.

Tested just now on a gnome with a 50% shrink and was able to place it. Alternatively, to get a bit of extra height, you can place the...

Mar 7, 2022
  37. Chrol replied to the thread Not A Bug Non-members cannot complete VoV: Caverns of the Forsaken Heroic II.

This is not changing.

Mar 4, 2022
  38. Chrol replied to the thread Chronomancy CAUTION: don't engage the last boss until you're ready.

Just double-checked on Skyfire and it is available upon re-entry. You should see it when you go and pick up your golden flask again.

Mar 4, 2022
  39. Chrol replied to the thread Chronomancy CAUTION: don't engage the last boss until you're ready.

You can reacquire them again. Regarding the doors being locked on the final boss, they don’t need to be, so will remove that with the...

Mar 3, 2022
  40. Chrol replied to the thread Chronoportal Phenomenon Feedback and Bugs 2022.

The level requirement to wear that gear is 120.

Mar 3, 2022
  41. Chrol replied to the thread Few Vov heroic zone request tweaks.

She'll only port once through specific health thresholds after the next update. Not touching the adds. (Mesmerize may help!) Also,...

Mar 3, 2022
  42. Chrol replied to the thread Chronoportal Phenomenon Feedback and Bugs 2022.

No problem! Regarding the loot transmutation issue, will let the appropriate folks know. Thanks!

Mar 2, 2022
  43. Chrol replied to the thread Chronoportal Phenomenon Feedback and Bugs 2022.

Will increase the area in which the shard can be placed a bit. Thanks!

Mar 1, 2022
  44. Chrol replied to the thread Chronoportal Phenomenon Feedback and Bugs 2022.

I'm logging in. You better be online!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mar 1, 2022
  45. Chrol replied to the thread Castle Vacrul: Suite of Screams, removal consideration.

Yeah there was an extra bookcase added late, so slid kerra into that spot, hehe.

Feb 24, 2022
  46. Chrol replied to the thread Castle Vacrul: Suite of Screams, removal consideration.

Hey, the races are in alphabetical order. Waddaya know?!

Feb 24, 2022
  47. Chrol replied to the thread Feedback - Suite of Screams.

If a dev did this I would start making Riverbear posts!

Feb 23, 2022
  48. Chrol liked Denmum's post in the thread Chronoportal Phenomenon Feedback and Bugs 2022.

{putting on a Chrol mask and trying to deepen her voice to sound like his} The solo zone is level 120+, so level 100 FTPs won't be...

Feb 23, 2022
  49. Chrol replied to the thread Feedback - Suite of Screams.

The screams only happen when you open/close doors and when a boss dies. If it's happening elsewhere let me know, as it shouldn't.

Feb 22, 2022
  50. Chrol replied to the thread Feedback - Suite of Screams.

You can mute the screams by setting the Interface Sound Volume to Min in Options > Sound.

Feb 22, 2022
  51. Chrol replied to the thread Chronoportal Phenomenon Feedback and Bugs 2022.

You have the Grace of Norrath buff in solo which allows you to take on those mobs.

Feb 20, 2022
  52. Chrol replied to the thread Chronoportal Phenomenon Feedback and Bugs 2022.

Miragul's Madness [Heroic] and [Solo] bosses will drop loot whenever there's another test update.

Feb 19, 2022
  53. Chrol replied to the thread Chronoportal Phenomenon Feedback and Bugs 2022.

Anyone willing and able to test Miragul's Madness [Heroic], please let me know! This should preferably be tested by the 22nd, as Kaitheel...

Feb 19, 2022
  54. Chrol replied to the thread stuck in Forlorn Gist: Emerging Deceit [Raid] zone.

You should be able to log back in now.

Feb 9, 2022
  55. Chrol liked Accendo's post in the thread Get to Know Your Dev: Nathan McCall.

[IMG]Let's get to know our lead content designer! How did you come to work on EverQuest II? I started as an apprentice on EverQuest II...

Jan 31, 2022
  56. Chrol replied to the thread Fixed Internally Crypt of Vox needs an internal revive point.

A revive point will be added within the zone.

Jan 21, 2022
  57. Chrol replied to the thread Fixed Internally Donkey Kong Hammers in Conflict not applying.

Have a prospective fix for this, but if possible, can you reply with your class? Maybe some spells are somehow interfering with the...

Jan 21, 2022
  58. Chrol liked volume's post in the thread Fixed Internally vorgian mistmoore t2 auto atk one shots.

I'm not sure that's what Chrol is saying. A decrease in damage reduction would mean you take more damage. If you had 100% damage...

Jan 19, 2022
  59. Chrol replied to the thread Fixed Internally vorgian mistmoore t2 auto atk one shots.

This happens when you do not have Vampiric Bloodburst? That decreases damage reduction against noxious by 50%, and Vorigan's auto is...

Jan 19, 2022
  60. Chrol replied to the thread Fixed Internally Crag H1 - Skular - Dance of Bones Deteriment.

Found the issue. Will have it fixed for the next update. Thanks!

Jan 13, 2022
  61. Chrol replied to the thread Fixed Internally Crag H1 - Skular - Dance of Bones Deteriment.

Looking into it...

Jan 13, 2022
  62. Chrol replied to the thread Fixed Internally Crag H1 - Skular - Dance of Bones Deteriment.

Thank you for providing an example of a useless forum post.

Jan 13, 2022
  63. Chrol replied to the thread Fixed Internally Predator's Perch Solo - first boss will not spawn.

Will be fixed next update. Thanks.

Jan 13, 2022
  64. Chrol replied to the thread Fixed Internally Bloodlord Durogan in Castle Vacrul: Suite of Screams solo can cast taste blood twice.

Should be fixed next update. Thanks!

Jan 10, 2022
  65. Chrol replied to the thread Fixed Internally Warpwood Cairn Heroic not spawning 2nd named.

Looks like this can happen if you kill Krel Korek Mal before the adds (Dreadfell Summoners). A fix is in for the next update, but to avoid...

Jan 5, 2022
  66. Chrol replied to the thread Not A Bug Dedraka Descent Heroic 2.

Yeah I am looking into that one. Thanks.

Jan 4, 2022
  67. Chrol replied to the thread Fixed Internally Zoning out of Nightmares of Old [Heroic I].

Will be fixed for the next update after tomorrow.

Jan 4, 2022
  68. Chrol replied to the thread Not A Bug Dedraka Descent Heroic 2.

Well each boss before the final requires a specific archetype. E.g. mages are required for Scarfeather's Heroic Opportunity script.

Jan 4, 2022
  69. Chrol replied to the thread Not A Bug Dedraka Descent Heroic 2.

This fight requires all 4 archetypes.

Jan 4, 2022
  70. Chrol replied to the thread Fixed Internally Crypt of Vyl'Tayne. Lord keeps full healing.

They were not resetting properly if not killed on first pull. Will be fixed!

Jan 4, 2022
  71. Chrol replied to the thread Fixed Internally Heart of Conflict Heroic II, Agrodemus and Sumedorga.

This will be fixed. Thanks!

Jan 4, 2022
  72. Chrol replied to the thread Mazza Zanzeer Heroic 2 Caverns of the Forsaken - curse script bugged.

It is, and we do promote it whenever possible, but in this case if someone doesn’t get the curse when they should, then everyone suffers....

Dec 18, 2021
  73. Chrol replied to the thread Mazza Zanzeer Heroic 2 Caverns of the Forsaken - curse script bugged.

It's set up as an AOE and not bypassing AOE immunities, which in this case is bad. I will fix it. Thanks!

Dec 16, 2021
  74. Chrol replied to the thread Fixed Internally KJ PQ.

He shouldn't be leashing so will fix that. Thanks!

Dec 11, 2021
  75. Chrol replied to the thread Heroic content -overall experiences.

Right, we make the hardest of the heroics first, then start stripping away the script/mechanics for each tier below it. The tier 1...

Dec 11, 2021
  76. Chrol replied to the thread Heroic content -overall experiences.

Are you blowing through Heroic II encounters? For the most part, we're not seeing that to be the case.

Dec 10, 2021
  77. Chrol replied to the thread Not A Bug The named stopped spawning in this zone..

No problem. I also double-checked logs and he's being killed on Tarinax, as recently as yesterday, so he's definitely spawning.

Dec 10, 2021
  78. Chrol replied to the thread Not A Bug The named stopped spawning in this zone..

Took a look at the spawns in this zone and that boss does still spawn, but like the other bosses in the zone, they are not guaranteed to...

Dec 9, 2021
  79. Chrol posted a new thread.

Update Notes - December 9, 2021

ZONES AND POPULATION Combat Mitigation has been reduced for all Visions of Vetrovia [Heroic I] and [Heroic II] encounters.

Forum: Game Update Notes (Live)

Dec 9, 2021
  80. Chrol replied to the thread Fixed Internally Heroic Bugs - Crag - 1st Name.

Found the bug and fixed it! Thanks!

Dec 9, 2021
  81. Chrol replied to the thread Heroic Zone Bugs - Descent 2nd Name.

Was not able to reproduce this. The increments on Scarfeather's buff is just a damage reduction, so wouldn't affect you taking more damage....

Dec 8, 2021
  82. Chrol replied to the thread Fixed Internally Heroic 2 Overlands.

The two overland Heroic IIs will have buffs reduced so they're of Heroic I levels.

Dec 8, 2021
  83. Chrol replied to the thread Confirmed Castle Vacrul: Throne of the Ydal (Solo).

Oops that's a bug. It should reward 2 mission crates. Will be fixed!

Dec 7, 2021
  84. Chrol replied to the thread Not A Bug Mayong Mistmoore.

It flies around on that ledge, yes.

Dec 7, 2021
  85. Chrol replied to the thread Not A Bug Mayong Mistmoore.

Would you happen to still have the zone up where Mayong hasn't spawned? If so, please PM me your character name and server.

Dec 6, 2021
  86. Chrol replied to the thread Confirmed Castle Vacrul: Throne of the Ydal (Solo).

Correct, the reward is double mission crates.

Dec 6, 2021
  87. Chrol replied to the thread Fixed Internally Ugweepai Bugged.

This will be fixed, thanks!

Dec 3, 2021