Bellamorte's Recent Activity

1. Bellamorte liked Gematria's post in the thread Tanks still not on equal footing with others on Deity Weapons.

Can we reopen this? https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq2/index.php?threads/avatar-weapons-for-monks.614168/ This was definitely not fixed...

Feb 2, 2024
  2. Bellamorte liked Jhin's post in the thread maybe I was misunderstood...Avatar and Wary.

thank you for adding wary to the avatars but i would like to go a little more in depth. This is from a monks perspective , however , plate...

Feb 2, 2024
  3. Bellamorte liked Zhevally's post in the thread Zimaran Mana's Please Give Us Another Way to Get.

Zimaran mana's only coming from raid gear essentially this xpac is making them much much harder to acquire. Normally we have a slew of...

Jan 27, 2024
  4. Bellamorte liked Jhin's post in the thread Fixed Internally Monk - Divine Execution vs Divine execution II.

Version 1 Maxed out from last Xpac - Version 2 - This expac Version 2 should be better than version 1, they are identical. There is no...

Jan 16, 2024
  5. Bellamorte liked Zhevally's post in the thread Fixed Internally Mastercrafted Mount Gear Recipes Missing.

No one has found the recipes to make the Mastercrafted [Insert Mount Gear Name Here] items. I'm guessing these are supposed to be the...

Jan 4, 2024
  6. Bellamorte replied to the thread Pouch giving 'no ammo' error.

Pouches need throwing ammo, so like the axes etc. Try that

Dec 14, 2023
  7. Bellamorte posted a new thread.

Fixed Internally Troubador - Mindful Melody vs Mindful Melody II

Version 1 Maxed out from last Xpac - Version 2 - This expac Version 2 should be better than version 1, they are identical. There is no...

Forum: Resolved

Dec 12, 2023
  8. Bellamorte posted a new thread.

Bug for Mindful Melody II - Troubador

I didnt mean to take this as my Grandmaster but since I lagged and got it anyway, I decided to research it to Ancient. It is not on the...

Forum: Bug Reports

Dec 2, 2023
  9. Bellamorte replied to the thread Fixed Internally BoZ OS Quest Bugged by VoV version.

Same here, I actually petitioned first then thought to come here and saw the thread.

Nov 30, 2023
  10. Bellamorte replied to the thread Duplicate Ballads of Zimara Overseers Adventures pack.

Already a thread going for it https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq2/index.php?threads/boz-os-quest-bugged-by-vov-version.613161/ I...

Nov 30, 2023
  11. Bellamorte liked Disrption's post in the thread Fixed Internally BoZ OS Quest Bugged by VoV version.

As the title states, when I try to consume the new OS item I get a message stating I already have the VoV version.

Nov 29, 2023