Bellamorte's Recent Activity

1. Bellamorte liked Zhevally's post in the thread Not A Bug Kurns H2 weekly NOT showing no-trade shiny bag in reward lisdt.

The Kurns H2 weekly does not list the no-trade shiny bag for the h2 zone in its reward list: [IMG] The solo, h1, and x2 weekly all show...

Aug 9, 2022
  2. Bellamorte liked Zhevally's post in the thread Fixed Internally 7 day lockout reset item no longer displaying reuse time.

On Saturday my 7 day instance lockout reset item properly displayed the amount of time left until I could use it. Since the patch on...

Jul 13, 2022
  3. Bellamorte replied to the thread drag & drop status ingots to bank bag vanishing.

The Issue is. once they are unpacked from the crate they wont show the timer, but they still have one until the crate timer wears off

Jun 13, 2022
  4. Bellamorte replied to the thread drag & drop status ingots to bank bag vanishing.

When you have some that have come from a box that has a timer on it, IE when you buy them they are not tradeable for 5 days or whatever,...

Jun 13, 2022
  5. Bellamorte liked Mythical House Item's post in the thread 100 - 150 Slot Crafted Bags and Strong Boxes.

Dear Powers That Be, Over the years I have gathered many things, and have acquired many no-trade and heirloom items of a variety of...

Jun 9, 2022
  6. Bellamorte liked Bludd's post in the thread Fixed Internally Tinkerfest new adventure zone Innovation: Tinkerer's trial wrong expac, adorns don't work.

This zone is not classified as VoV-era so adorns that have expac limits on them do not work only tested solo but may be same issue in heroic

Jun 3, 2022