[Wish List] Nights of the Dead!

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Cyliena, Nov 9, 2012.

1. Cyliena Well-Known Member

[IMG]
    Post your Nights of the Dead ideas and desires here!
  2. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

Would love some creepy trees. There is a perfect tree in lower faydark that has a face. Would be awesome if it moved just a little like it is going to grab you. Dead trees would also be cool.
    Cyrrena, SierraDawn, Snowmoon and 5 others like this.
  3. Zanbarbone Member

I would like to see interactive plushies ... something that jumps out at you as you walk by ... and not that silly skelleton that pops up on your screen, Although that is effective too.
  4. Cyliena Well-Known Member

I'd like a version of the "Scare" Crow that does not cause the zombie to pop out. Love the item, but won't use it because of the zombie.
    Cyrrena, Snowmoon, Mortisha and 5 others like this.
  5. Senya Well-Known Member

I'd love just a black crow plushie! I love the "Scare" Crow but hate the effect.
  6. Griffon Lady Well-Known Member

An item like the defoggifier, but that turns off the zombie popups. I love them, but i also love having a whole flock of crows with out 2 headed zombies dancing allover my screen. XD
    I had my hopes up for some human zombie spawners (like the Erolissi day ones) for dungeons. :\ Ewwy gooey Antonica/stormhold style zombies. Always loved those. XD
    Flying broom mount would be awesome for NOTD. I know we all want one to put in houses too (aside from one attached to a mannequin that's been sunk into a wall). A mount would solve both problems, if it were convertible into a house item. ^_^
  7. Kurisutaru Active Member

How about an item that once placed in your home.. would activate a swarm of bats to fly around. It'd be funny to see unsuspecting visitors opening a door and having the bats fly at them or something like that.. :)
  8. Griffon Lady Well-Known Member

OH! I remember 2 things i kept feedbacking for and didn't see yet. The moths from the haunted house in LP and the cockroaches that crawl in a bunch along the floor. I would LOVE to get those house items. XD
    Cyrrena, SierraDawn, Shamus9 and 2 others like this.
  9. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

Black light, like in unrest basement or the black effect around the insect-looking mobs down in the maze of Obelisk of lost souls.
    Cyrrena, SierraDawn, Shamus9 and 2 others like this.
  10. Griffon Lady Well-Known Member

Actually, there is one item in game that supposedly has black lighting effects, but it's a house pet from the MajDul pet area vendor ( \aITEM 1986316841 -350245887:Shifter\/a ),which has been broken for years. :\ It requires 100 wins/1000 kills in the pet arena, but the score keeping mechanic of the arena is stuck at 0/0. (I keep petitioning, but the last reply i got was that they don't know when or IF (yes if....) it will be fixed.
    Also, there are files on several spawners that look like NOTD style (2 scarecrows, a raven (assassin) etc...) but they were never released in game as far as i know.
    Cyrrena likes this.
  11. Deveryn Well-Known Member

Could we possibly make the mirror recipes permanent? I hardly use it myself, but I have a bunch of scrolls taking up bank space. :p
  12. Razzy New Member

More of the Blackhearted furniture set, The chaise is nice but I'd like to see couches, chairs and beds to go with it.
  13. Stormii New Member

DEVS lets get cracking on this. Lots of stuff to design. move those butts. (payment in cookies will be sent upon completion)
  14. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

I can see them doing these as particle effects, like with the fish school house items (/sad_face), but at least, we probably wouldn't be putting the critters in water. ;->

Hmm...perhaps as a Pet swarm for the roaches, so they can scuttle about, and something like the Grassy Knoll of Butterflies or Fireflies, only have them be moths? And maybe not as part of a knoll, but have the "tile"/"base"/whatever be "invisible"?

Uwk
  15. Mortisha Member

Broken Mirrors with shards of glass sticking out of them.
    Glass hanging chandelier that has spider webs hanging off of it
    colorful leather bound readable ghost stories!
    I love the swarm idea for bats and roaches!
    broken plates/glasses
    paintings that change as you walk past them. Maybe a ghost that jumps out at you from the painting or eyes that follow you.
    a horn of plenty (since it's near thanksgiving)
    other autumn themed items like a pile of leaves
    dried leaf garland
    a version of the haunted hedge that has glowing red eyes in it
    weeping angel cemetery decoration
    perhaps two versions one standing with her wings laid back and one like this:[IMG]
  16. Mortisha Member

also curtains that billow slightly as if by a gust of wind
    Body parts with the flesh and muscle still attached like this:[IMG]
  17. Mortisha Member

A witches hat like this: [IMG]and a MOUNT Broom that you can fly on! like this! [IMG]No offense to any Pagans. I love you guys! But you gotta admit this would be cool =D
    Robynous, Cyrrena, SierraDawn and 4 others like this.
  18. Mortisha Member

A scarf like the ones for Frostfell but Orange and Black striped :)
    Jack in the box that's really a hand that tries to grab you.
    An organ that actually plays creepy organ music *like the repaired piano only an organ
    Vichane, Cyrrena, Shamus9 and 2 others like this.
  19. Mortisha Member

Votive candles that have silhouettes of bats/witches/and pumpkins on them.
    silver candle stick holder with white tapered candles, and dripping with cobwebs
    More ravens in various positions (both wings back and spread out)
    Skeletons that don't have things hanging off of them like shackles. For example
    a skeleton in a seated position that we can easily place in a chair! That would be AWESOME!!!
    A reclining, or standing skeleton that doesn't have anything attached to it, again would be awesome
    A skeleton that still has bits of hair, and or rotten clothing attached to it ALSO awesome.
    Freshly dug grave tiles or dirt mounts would even be better!
    Flies swarming (like the bat idea and roach idea someone had)
    Sorry to post so much I just keep coming up with ideas! lol
    Cyrrena, Moonpanther, Shamus9 and 2 others like this.
  20. Sandyfoot Well-Known Member

Mummy, undead goblin, ghouls for plushies/house pets (sinking sands)

Forest Ruins and/or Graveyard as Prestige house

Tile or object to place on the ground that looks like a fresh grave. These would go great with the tombstones.

Tombstones that allow us to customize an epitaph.

Rows of corn/corn stalks.

Ivy that clings to walls to cover the sides of buildings. Live and healthy could be one option and dead could be another option.

Brambles, blackberry bushes, and anything similar.

(and all the other great ideas already mentioned! :) )
    Cyrrena, Kurisutaru, Shamus9 and 2 others like this.