EJ writ agents in DoV?

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by xephier, Nov 25, 2012.

1. xephier Active Member

I can't say as I understand the placement of the CoE writ agents, they coulda put em in feerrott or greater fay even, at least somewhere on the way to the expansion zones, but putting them in DOV is like if they put the kunark writ agents by SoS in KoS. There seems to be no logic to this and to boot, SOE did not update the guildhall writ agents(so they only offer DoV expansion writs). Could they please be put somewhere more accessible to the actual CoE expac content. thx!
  2. Estred Well-Known Member

So there are CoE writs? Interesting thanks for that though indeed I agree it is odd to not have them near Edilon or at least update the GH agents. The patch on Monday may address this though or at least hopefully may.
  3. Audleigh New Member

There are indeed new adventure writs for The Withered Lands, Eidolon Jungle, and Obol Plains! As you mentioned, you can pick them up at the Thurgadin Docks. They have also been added to the Advanced Guild Hall Writ Agents, and will be making their way live soon.

Since the writs start off in The Withered Lands, we decided to place them at the Thurgadin Docks, however you do raise a good point about CoE accessibility. This is definitely something that we can look into.

-Audleigh
    Apprentice Designer
  4. Mermut Well-Known Member

Any particular reason the WL writ giver isn't IN WL?