Whilhelmina Consolidated Works

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Whilhelmina, Nov 10, 2012.

1. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

Cloudrat, Mistmoore Crag Estate, South Freeport

Here is the house I made for Cloudrat on Storms (12/23/2010) Since then she moved the char and probably renamed her a couple of times, so ask her the current location. I know that, despite being a necromancer and a ratonga, she likes cute things, Frostfell and Erollisi stuff, so I wanted a frostfellish house for her. After asking around, she told me that she loved pink, especially pink bathrooms, so here is what I did for her.

Entrance with a big fish tank

[IMG]

To the right you'll find a garden area to relax.

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

You also see little trophies in display cases on both sides.

[IMG]

[IMG]

The center part is dedicated to Frostfell with a Gingerbread alley

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

And a staircases with socks for Santa!

[IMG]

[IMG]

And here he is! Santa Glug is decending from the sky in his sleigh!

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  2. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

The left wing is dedicated to the cooking area and the feasting table.

[IMG]

[IMG]

Upstairs is a cosy bathroom with everything you'll need!

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

Downstairs is a little library and a nice comfy bed for our beloved little mouse !

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

And finally, on the beach, there's a little wooden house for clandestine meetings and a coral!

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

Hope you liked it as much as Cloud did!

Forum topic
    Everseek Video (without outside area)
    Layout File
  3. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

Tile Elemental - Sylunia, Everfrost Summer House, South Qeynos, Storms Server

Here is the stupid home made for the Silly Tile Elemental Challenge (07/23/2011). I tried to use 4 of every currently available tiles in game, excluding the 2 frozen tiles from Icy Keep. - Published in Grands Logements under "Elémentuile"

Never try to zombifie someone crushed under a ton of tiles or you're at risk of waking the dreadful Tile Elemental !

[IMG]

Isn't it dreadfull?

Now some side views:
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

And a close up on the poor fellow who whas trying to use some tiles:
    [IMG]

Forum topic
    Layout File
  4. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

Thurgadin Market, Whilhelmina, Storms Server

Hello,
    I finally finished (10/10/2011) my Thurgadin Grand Hall on Storms Server (under Whilhelmina). Being located in a big city, near a tradeskill area, it's just the perfect location for a market... So, welcome to the Thurgadin Market ! - Published in Hall of Fame under "Marché de Thurgadin"

When you enter, you'll see a nice fountain, with four well lit benches under a big dome. Above is a floating maze.
    [IMG]

To the right, you'll first come across the Art display stand where one can buy all types of painting and especially the famous PORTraits.
    [IMG]

On one side is the kitchen, where condiment, vegetables, fruits, drinks and the day's meal can be bought. Today is fried fish and crab. You may take the meal with you and eat on the benches or in the garden.
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

On the other side is the tailor area. Here you'll be able to buy fabrics, tapestries or dresses (the rendering of the mannequin needs to be more close up, so the mannequins on the back are looking bare even if they're not).
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

On the other side of the fountain is another display stand, that one for house items.
    [IMG]

To your left is the alchemist and jeweler area. There you'll be able to buy love potions, poisons, glowing lotions, jewels, diamonds, vases and so on.On the top shelves are the port to Sinking Sands and the one to Moonfield. I kinda like the mini-Lucan near Tserrina tower too ;p
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

To the right is the forge. That's the perfect place for weapons and metal armor. Through the miror, you'll reach the stairs towards the maze.
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

To reach the maze, you'll have to walk (not run !) your way up a tricky spiral staircase.
    [IMG]

The maze in itself has a pretty easy layout. At first I wanted to add some tricks: walkthrough and solid paintings and so on. After trying it a bit, I found out that it just defeats the whole thing. The hard part of the maze is that it's misty, so you just won't be able to find if you have a wall in front of you or not. I know the layout but get lost all the time... Adding items in the middle of it just added some guides to the maze instead of helping fellow players to get lost, so I removed the items. There is no goal to the maze, just finding the other side.
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
  5. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

The other room is, as intended, a garden. There's a couple ports (Kelethin, Eastern wastes and Mara), a flower garden, a vegetables garden and a shrine to evil gods, Mayong and Tserrina.
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

Here we are. I hope you all liked it. I must confess that the item count is really a pain in that house and some places do seem a little bare.
    I'm waiting for you in my house, feel free to drop by and buy some stuff, it's not toooooo overpriced. Just a bit. A big bit. And enormous bit. Well, business is business heh?

Forum topic
  6. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

How to cook a Gnomish Dev, Leucosia, Maj'Dul Vacation Suite, Test Server

Hello everybody,
    I finally finished today (13th june 2012), the work I started one year ago... That is, the answer to the most important question of Norrath: How to cook a Gnomish Dev? - Published in Hall of Fame under "How to cook a Gnomish Dev"
    This house was created for a strange purpose and I will try to explain it to you, so you may enjoy your stay better. There is a bunch of signs and books around, so make sure to look at them! (you can find all recipes, sign texts, books and cards as links below)

One year ago, in spring 2011, our dear and beloved dev Gninja, created a live event for reconstructing the druid ring and spires of Velious.
    A lot of testers were not happy and went back to the common test practice: crafting gnomish voodoo dolls and sticking more or less rusty pins in them. I thought this practice was way outdated and started to think about something better...
    and I found it!

I always liked to cook my fellow players, especially froglocks. But gnomes do make tasty dishes too... and guess what Gninja was? A GNOME!
    I also had this cute house from when we had to test the prestige housing system...

So I had this perfect idea: creating a house to trap, slaughter, cook and eat Gninja! I even added some more recipes for eating other devs, so he doesn't feel alone in our well-filled stomachs!
    Then time went by. Lots of things to test, no ideas about how I could make it... And finally building blocks were added. It was a time consuming process, but I DID found how to create my perfect house...
    So here is the house, and here's how to use it.

To cook a Gnomish Dev, especially one as tricky as Gninja, you'll need to prepare yourself.
    1/ create the perfect bait:
    Launch an advertising campaign around the target house or office with sensational wording. Exemple:
    [IMG]

2/ create your trap:
    Put a big sign advertising your Museum of Cogs.
    Build the museum with every cog available.
    Add a cute (for a gnome) device , like a tinkered vehicle. You could build an automated mincer but it would probably be a bit too obvious.
    Add in a bunch of tools, cloaks and other tinker gear.
    When the gnome will enter the house, he'll start hoping around every cog display. When he's the most distracted, grab a carefully hidden knife and stab him in the back.
    If other developers decided to visit, hit them hard with a heavy cog on the head (gnomes are immune) while they cower in a corner seeing their gnomish friends have fun, waiting for an explosion.
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

3/ quickly snatch the gnome away through the back door and put them in a pen. Don't forget to shackle them, little beasts are devious.
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

4/ If you want to use the brain, use first the Gnomish brain extractor, and don't forget to remove the body after removing the brain.
    Cut them into big pieces with the big Dev Cleaver, then chop them down with the axe or with the smaller Dev Cleavers.
    You can mince part of the meat or extract dev's juice in the Tier'Dal Juice extractor and mincer. If your gnome has put in a bit of fat, you can make him propel the device first, as gnomes are a bit alternative for hamsters. You can also use other kind of annoying things like Qhos or Nathans.
    This device is very good at extracting Teir'Dal blood to make sanquet, spirits or poisons.
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
  7. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

5/ after catching, killing and cutting your gnome in pieces, it's time for the cooking.
    You'll need a very big kitchen with a big spit (if you catch barbarians), massive pots, an oven, a grill, a big fridge and, of course, a dev-sized toaster.
    Don't forget to stock up some beer if you want to cook dwarves, and some more if you want to catch them too!
    [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG]
    Recipe books are on the work surface (they're totally serious recipes btw, you can eat them just fine after substituting the various races for the actual animal used)
    [IMG]

6/ You should keep a little place for burying your favourite dev, like a big mausoleum for our beloved Gninja. Don't forget to write down cute epitaphs for this nice little dev, and always pay your respects to his memory.
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
  8. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

7/ build a grand restaurant that will have 2 goals:
    First, eating your gnome with friends in a nice setting, with cushions, music, flowers, fount and such. Don't forget to personalize your greeting cards!
    Second, catching some more devs, like Cronyn or other dwarves by making them drink A LOT of beer!
    [IMG]

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

ENJOY!

Forum topic
    Layout File Video File (you may want to download it)
    Text files as a zip containing:
    - Gnome recipes, vol 1
    - Gnome recipes, vol 2
    - High Elf recipes
    - Dark Elf recipes
    - Froglock recipes
    - Halfling recipes
    - Dwarf recipes
    - Cronyn's Dwarf Tamales
    - Barbarian recipes
    - Ratonga recipes
    - Dev's leftovers recipes
    - Epiphany cake, the Galette des Rois with frangipane
    - Cookies Recipes
    - Signs texts
    - Gninja Epitaphs
    - restaurant cards (basic text)
    - How to cook a Gnomish Dev (explaining text)

*note to self: Gninja doesn't burn when placed on a fire*
    [IMG]
    (yeah, I had a graphic bug that day)

But Cronyn, in his gnomish iteration, needs to put some muscles on... Run in the wheel little gnome!
    [IMG]

But, as every gnome, he can be a bit too thrilled by cogs...
    [IMG]

Thanks for visiting and playing a bit with us Cronyn, and good luck with all our feedbacks and bugs!
  9. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

Les Furies d'Innoruuk, North Freeport (T2), Storms Server

Hello everybody,
    I thought it would be nice to also post the overview of our guild hall on this board and not only on the French board (11/02/2008).
    Our guild is a small Roleplay guild, dedicated to Innoruuk and directed by Dark Elves females. I went for a T2 hall, in Freeport of course.

Here is the right wing of the hall, starting with a gaming area. This area is made more relaxing by a stage for musicians...
    [IMG]

A chimney is located within this wing to give a bit of heat to this huge room.
    [IMG]

At the center of the wing, a bar is selling some thexian wines. They can be drank in a zone with coffee tables, just next to it.
    [IMG]
    At the far end of the room, a big fish tank as been built to relax the eyes of our sisters after a long day consecrated to the torture and death of heretics.
    [IMG]

In the left wing, we first find another room dedicated to relaxation, with couches and cushions... it's more intimate than the other wing.
    [IMG]
    Another bar serves this area, selling dark liquors and aphrodisiacs...
    [IMG]

A great chimney, with a softer lights, warms the room
    [IMG]

The dining room is on the other side of this wing.
    [IMG]

At the end of the wing, on the other side of a huge wall, our slaves can work on delicacies to please our palates
    [IMG]

The slaves that don't please their mistresses are sent to this beautiful jail, in the basement. Torture devices can be found, so we can take pleasure in their suffering. The remains of the first carpenters to work on the hall are still in this room, so the next ones know what will be their fate.
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

Near this room of pleasure, are the 2 crafting rooms. One is dedicated to the more physical works and the other to the scholar pursuit. Our carpenter slave was able to make quite a number of little models in wood that are of great help when we need to make a special item.
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

After torturing, fighting, working and so on, our sisters can take a bath within this room, to wash away blood and sweat.
    [IMG]
    Those that feel sleepy - or less sleepy - can use this bedroom for relaxation or pleasure...
    [IMG]

At last, at the top of the hall, the room is dedicated to our Lord, Master, and most hated Father, Innoruuk. The high priestress can speak and talk to us about our faith. Over the throne, the symbol of Innoruuk is ablaze, showing us the way of destroying all heretics. (this symbol could be better. We are dedicate to Innoruuk and we had to have the symbol of Innoruuk somewhere. Without altars, I decided to try for candles (54 candles and 28 deathhead candles)... I will have to work on it some more, but the hall is at 960/1000 items and, honestly, I just can't move candles anymore right now, it's sooo looong.)
    [IMG]

Our visit is finished. May Innoruuk bless you and may your road upon Norrath be bathed in the blood of your enemies !
    [IMG]

Forum topic
    Layout File
  10. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

Domino's Sanctuary is under attack!, Lair of Scale 2, Test Server

Hello hello,
    Here is my latest project which I just finished. This is not a regular house but a dungeon, with Lair of Scale 2 layout. You can visit it on Test Server. Easier as a duo. I recommend using a tank with life tap (Nightblood or Duljam, can be dropped in Enchanted Lands or Butcherblock, so level 30ish). Clearing the dungeon will take 35-40 minutes duo, 50-60 minutes solo. Exit is in second room in straight line and can be reached in 10 minutes or so. You'll gain 125 tokens for the run.
    BEWARE! Let the dungeon time to load the rooms, especially if you die. Don't run too fast, do not hug walls or you may get stucked. In hallways mobs will disappear behind the decor but you can still fight them so only targetting is a problem.
    Sadly, it's not yet possible to have non-aggro mobs so you'll have to kill the worshipers

On for the visit!

Somewhere on Norrath, probably in Baubbleshire, there is a hidden portal that leads to a very special zone, the Sanctuary of Domino. In this sacred place dwell Domino's worshipers and priests. They spend their days in prayer, play music and, of course, eat the delectable dishes prepared by the myconid cooks. Naysayers may think that Domino is not a goddess, but they should know better!
    As you, as a random adventurer, enter the place to pay your respects, you'll find a grievous sight: orcs and foul beasts are defiling the temple! They even killed a messenger sent by the High Priestress who teleported away to find help, leaving the temple in the hands of the High Priest!
    [IMG]

[IMG]
    The wildlife of the entrance is cornered and hiding in the corners of the garden and even in the fount.
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

The first room of the temple was a waiting room were visitors can take a seat, eat candies and listen to music.
    [IMG]

The first room to the right is the bedroom. Domino's worshipers can relax, hugs their plushies and sleep in the aura of Domino's altar.
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

The next room is the most important in a halfling's sanctuary: the dining room. Treats were set on the tables... But sadly, it's the room where the foul orcs and their leaders opened their portal to defile the temple!
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

To the right is the second most important place, the kitchen! Myconids are preparing food on the stove, and there's even recipe books!
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

The last room is the storage room. Drinks and vegetables are stored and there's even a big fridge with all kinds of cakes and candies in it!
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
  11. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

After backtracking a bit, you'll find a big staircase leading to the prayer room. It's there that the big and evil tallonite leader of the expedition is trying to smash the last line of defenders between her and the heart of the sanctuary.
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

Behind the altar is a hallway leading to the Holy of Holies, the Heart of the Sanctuary, the big Shrine of Domino. The high priests and the last worshipers are cornered in the room, waiting for the beasts to come...
    [IMG]

[IMG]

LONG LIVE TO DOMINO, GODDESS OF HALFLINGS, TRADESKILLERS, DECORATORS AND COOKIES!

Forum topic
  12. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

New house to add: Sopranou's house, Freeblood Portal, Qeynos, Storms Server

Here is a commission I finished just before last frostfell (21th of december) for a friend.
    Said friend asked for a house in his Freeblood manor. I asked the usual questions: what do you want in your house, what rooms, what overall theme, what colour theme... I was given some of the rooms (temple of Ro, dining room, museum, crafting room and a fishtank) but lacked any kind of overall theme. So I insisted. And joked about it "you're a carebear so carebearish pink"... And EVIL Sopranou asked for pink. In a Freeblood house. I even suggested his char to marry a freeblood assassin clad in pink to get little vampires with pink fur (yes, Sopranou is a Kerra).
    So I ended up turning the house creamy pink with a pink kid room...

Needless to say I tried to hang myself quite a number of times!

Here we go! The house is not published but can be toured in Qeynos, Freeblood portal, Storms server, under Sopranou.

The entrance will let you admire a massive fishtank.
    [IMG]

[IMG]

To the left is a cute dining room with plushy musicians.
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

Then you'll reach the Temple of Solusek Ro.
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

Then is the way to the balcony and the balcony itself.
    [IMG]

[IMG]

If you make your way to the beach, you'll find strange droags attending some sort of Frostfell office in a cute little house.
    [IMG]

[IMG]

Back in the house, you'll find the tradeskill room. All tradeskill apprentices are there to help you craft whatever you like, each near their own station.
    [IMG]

The Forge
    [IMG]

Tailoring and jewellery
    [IMG]

Provisioner and carpenter have their stand
    [IMG]

Alchemy and sage
    [IMG]
  13. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

The last room is the museum, with statues, weapons, terrariums and all.
    [IMG]

Boxes, odds and ends
    [IMG]

Weapons display
    [IMG]

Sandy terrarium
    [IMG]

Green terrarium
    [IMG]

Water terrarium
    [IMG]

Banners
    [IMG]

Downstairs is the cute and pinkish bedroom
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

Left door is a bathroom
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

And finally, the kids room, everything needed for a pink furry little cute vampire...
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

And here we are. Wasn't it awfully carebearish?
    May I graduate in carebearishness now?

*goes hang herself*
  14. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

Sinergy's manor house, 2 Bayle Court, South Qeynos, Storms server

I finished the 16th of February a second commission for Sopranou, this time in a Qeynos Manor House. Well, it wasn't really requested and I had a planned idea for this type of House which is the house type I like the most in EQ2.
    I went for classy and a little carebearish on the side, the character being a Qeynosian female after all!

House can be found in South Qeynos, 2 Bayle Court, Storms Server, under Sinergy.

When you first enter, you find yourself in a cosy dining room with a massive fireplace.
    [IMG]

[IMG]

The next room is the kitchen, as expected.
    [IMG]

[IMG]

Downstairs in a maze-like area, leading to a nice little garden.
    [IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

The little door leads to an altar room to good gods and Erollisi.
    [IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

If you go back upstairs, you'll view the gallery, with it's secret door...
    [IMG]

... sssshhhhh... it leads to a treasure room!
    [IMG]

To the side is a sitting room with a library, gaming table and a music area.
    [IMG]

[IMG]

And a door leads to the balcony where one can drink a glass of wine while looking over the plaza below.
    [IMG]

[IMG]
  15. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

To the left is a comfortable bedroom.
    [IMG]

[IMG]

On your way to the attic, you'll find a private sitting room.
    [IMG]

And the attic was turned into a massive swimming pool, with cushions to rest yourself after a long bath under the light of stars and scented candles.
    [IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

Ahhhh, a human-sized house, for a cute human, nothing can be better.
    I hope you liked it as much as I do!
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Kisy like this.
  16. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

Cheese and Cupcakes Storage Room, Leucosia's Dojo, South Qeynos, Test server

This house was made in summer 2012 to tease Lizabethan and Pickett. Trust a cupcake-addicted halfling and a rat for "managing" my storage room when I'm not around... I only found crumbs when I came back...

Well, I restocked a bit, so you'll have something to eat everytime you come to Test. And don't forget, Testers, I love you all.

[IMG]

The cheese room, no rats allowed!
    [IMG]

[IMG]

And the cupcake room, forbidden to halflings!
    [IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

Bon appét it !

Forum Thread : https://forums.station.sony.com/eq2/index.php?threads/cheese-and-cupcakes-storage-room.535692/
  17. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

Ubiohe's Mistmoore Crag Estate, South Freeport, Storms server

I finished this commission back in April 2013. It wasn't properly a commission, but Ubiohe had been asking for a house for a long time, so before quitting, I made him this small (?!) one ;p
    It went very fast as I already had a plan in mind and the massive amount of items added to the grottos at the same time gave me room to expand the beach.

House can be found in Mistmoore Crag Estate, South Freeport, Storms server, under Ubiohe.

When you first enter, you'll find yourself in the crafting room with a big dragon watching you.
    [IMG]

Ubiohe being a necromancer, I made him a nice cemetary with torture devices in the right wing. Ossuary, coffins for respected ancestors and regular cemetary, everything is where it should be!
    [IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

The left wing leads to a dining room with bookshelves, a little fishtank and a music stage.
    [IMG]

[IMG]

Upstairs is the bedroom with a desk and precious stuff.
    [IMG]

[IMG]

The room to the side is a massive bath with some fishes and tons of cushions to rest upon.
    [IMG]

[IMG]

The main room is dedicated to trophies but is currently pretty bare. There's tons of statues being added to the game, so the idea was to leave lots of space for future additions.
    [IMG]

[IMG]

The balcony is a little bar with tables and kegs of beer.
    [IMG]

Finally, the beach is now a massive garden, with plants, trees and flowers. There's a small garden with grapes, benches to sit on, a place for horses to run in peace. Well, the perfect place to be.
    [IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

I hope you liked it. The house was well recived anyway.
    I'm quite proud of myself though. I manage to keep a very low item count on that one (854, so a single expander and 30ish items were added by the owner) so there is room to add more quest rewards and build more things if needed.

Forum topic : https://forums.station.sony.com/eq2...s-mistmoore-crag-estate-storms-server.535693/
  18. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

This very private house was done for an unknown somebody, located on an unknown server, in an unknown freeport house of course NOT published NOR open to visitors.
    Please, be aware that the screens below are very politically incorrect and very politically explicit. Mods, you can't delete the post if needed, no biggie.

link1
    link2
    link3
    link4
    link5
    link6
  19. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

Santory's freeport house, 2 Integrity Road (4 rooms), North Freeport, Storms server

This house was a commission finished for Sopranou's char Santory back in April 2013. He's a very very cute Dark Elf necromancer, so I made a kinda horny house with a nice torture room for him.

The house is closed to visitors but is located at 2 Integrity Road in North Freeport under Santory.

When you first enter, you find yourself in a cosy dining room.
    [IMG]

[IMG]

The next room on the side is the torture room with everything handy to torture visitors and store the bodies for future zombification.
    [IMG]

[IMG]

Last room on the main floor is the scholarly room, with a desk, maps, paintings and bookshelves. Everything needed to study necromancy in peace!
    [IMG]

[IMG]

Upstairs is the massive sleeping room with a very big bed, a mirror and tons of cushions to invite cute Dark Elves!
    [IMG]

[IMG]

I really like doing T4 freeport houses, they're small, human sized and I love the granite walls.

Forum thread : https://forums.station.sony.com/eq2/index.php?threads/santorys-freeport-house-4-rooms.535694/
  20. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

Maison des Artisans (House of Crafters), Aradunakhor's Everfrost house, South Freeport, Storms server

This house was finished in April 2013 and is published for all to use. It was made to accommodate my tradeskill apprentices, with a part dedicated to each of them. The main room is a portal park for my storage houses.

House can be found in South Freeport, Everfrost Summer House, Storms Server, under Aradunakhor or published in the Hall of Fame under "Maison des Artisans".

The portal room.
    [IMG]

The scholar room.
    [IMG]

Alchemist.
    [IMG]
    Sage
    [IMG]
    Jeweler
    [IMG]

The middle room is dedicated to outfitters.
    To the back are the special forges and a display of all the cloaks and TS weapons. [IMG]
    Weaponsmith and Armorer stand.
    [IMG]
    Tailor stand and room entrance.
    [IMG]

The room to the right is dedicated to craftmen. The extra assistants are waiting there.
    [IMG]
    Woodworker stand.
    [IMG]
    Provisionner place
    [IMG]

Here we are, I hope you liked it! Feel free to use the house if you ever come to Storms Server!

Forum thread : https://forums.station.sony.com/eq2...nakhors-everfrost-house-storms-server.535695/