More House Items Incoming

Discussion in 'Lore and Legend Discussion' started by Denmum, May 16, 2023.

1. Denmum Developer

There are a lot more house items being added to the Kael Drakkel server with the next patch. And by "a lot" I mean several hundred, and I decided that a new merchant would be added to the Thurgadin docks, instead of loading down Beck even more.

I wanted to mention it here so I could comment on some of the pricing for both Beck and Becka. (I know many of the prices seem really odd at first and second glance.)

These items are all items that are available on Live servers, but not on Kael Drakkel. In some cases the items have no cash value on Live, so I can just set them to a 5 silver cost and forget about them. Other items however, are ones that have prices set on the items themselves. Those prices need to stay as-is, and I am not overriding those prices for Kael as they would open up the chance for all sorts of cash exploits. So, yes, some house items may cost 30-40 plat each - it is either that, or not add the items to Kael at all. Others may cost coin plus some status, and again, it was that or not include the items. Since I know some decorators are in the "have to have it all" category, this was what I came up with.

I hope the decorators that have decided to "nest" on Kael will enjoy the new house items when they appear next week.
    Siren, Feara, Jinksie and 2 others like this.
  2. Sandx Active Member

Inquiry minds want to know if there will be a preview of items on this thread. Let us know please!
  3. Denmum Developer

It is "many hundred". To the point where I didn't even try to count. Some extra items from Chaos Descending that had been missed; carpenter, vendor items, researcher items and a few quest rewards from Blood of Luclin and Reign of Shadows; everything I could find from the current expansion as well (including the flowers and such from the GU).

These will all be on a new merchant (Becka Quantem, wife of Beck), so they will all be easy to find without having to wade through existing inventory.
    Almee, Breanna and Feara like this.
  4. Feara Well-Known Member

I love the way you think.
    Almee, Breanna and Denmum like this.