EverQuest II Roadmap 2023

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Accendo, Jan 10, 2023.

1. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

We have had Beastlords for AWHILE now. . . where have you been?
    Cassta and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  2. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

TLE servers? Not sure.

Uwk
    Cassta and Siren like this.
  3. Maggi New Member

4. Leibnitz Member

This was completed? What changed please?
  5. Siren Well-Known Member

It's a 2023 Road Map, so they're aiming to revamp that in December 2023.
  6. Leibnitz Member

It is the 2023 Roadmap, but at the top they list the things COMPLETED in 2022. They included the HO update in that.
  7. Bramdar Active Member

8. Leibnitz Member

Thank you Bramdar.
  9. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

Heroic instances in RoR do require Heroic Opportunities, and the H.O.s have been beefed up a lot. Pulling off a four-archetype H.O. can give huge stat boosts.
  10. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

11. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

Heroic Opportunities are a big help at lower levels, but once you got up to 90 or 100, they weren't even worth doing most of the time. The places H.O.s are changed in RoR is inside instances, and the effects are much bigger and better than the regular H.O.s.
  12. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

Why is Kaladin down? I hope you're not merging us with AB a month early.
  13. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Has it come back up yet? :-/

Yesterday was a maintenance/update day... :-/

Uwk
    Cassta and Breanna like this.
  14. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

yes, but Kaladin was down again later.
    Kaladin is back up now, wonder what they did.
  15. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

am I know it was announced that Tarinax will be merged with AB on the 7th of March, but nowhere is it mentioned if Kaladin is being merged on the same day, please clarify this.
  16. Accendo Guest

Updated on 3/1/2023:

• Renewal of Ro Raid Unlock
      • Buried Takish'Hiz: Emergence from Stone [Updated] This zone will be available with the Game Update in April, 2023.
  17. Clandestino New Member

Great news that a new PVP TLE will pop. Will you consider making this permanent and when in april do you envisage that it will go live? Also, given that many of us have invested a lot of time in toons and support on Tarinax, in the hope that it would live on, will you offer any "compensation" or limited transfer opportunity`?
    Cassta likes this.
  18. Rhynoch New Member

If there is a better place to put this please move the post:

Two things on my wish list for EQ2 which seem easy are:
    • Appearance armor set cap increase - I would love to be able to save more than 10 sets of appearance armor. I have unlocked over 40 armor wardrobe in each body slot and over three quarters of the sets have to be selected manually each time. It is something I would happily pay DBC for. Charge me 100 DBC for 10 more sets with a cap of 50+ and I'll most likely have unlocked all of them from day one. Even if there was a technical reason why we can only save 10 sets, give us a wardrobe or something in our house which allows us to create and save additional sets and lets us swap which are on our active list. Much of the beautiful artwork for the armors is never seen because of the difficulty and time it takes to find and swap it all.
    • Appearance Mercenary - If I can have appearance armor, a appearance mount and a appearance familiar why not an appearance mercenary? There are many older mercenaries that have great visual appeal but we never see them because they are not the latest most powerful one. This way I can keep my trusted sidekick with me during all my Norrathian adventures and don't have to kick them to the curb when a better one comes along.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Cassta like this.
  19. Cassta Well-Known Member

Jaxyn, although there are still things which need to be worked out, I 100% agree with you. Thank you devs, and server guides, for your daily hard work! :D

Great idea for the 20th anniversary! I realize it is my own fault, however, I did not realize the PQ was so much fun with such a fantastic reward! When I found out I immediately ran 2 new alts through. I ran out of time to run it with any of my other toons, even my main. :(
  20. Cassta Well-Known Member

YES! YES! YES to both of these requests. :D
    Breanna and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.