Renewal Quintessence

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Raeven, Feb 28, 2023.

1. Raeven Well-Known Member

Where are we supposed to get Renewal Quintessence to purchase the earring and ring from Sadiqe? The description says they come from doing public quests in Renewal of Ro, but there are no public quests in Renewal of Ro.
    Cassta likes this.
  2. Benj Well-Known Member

Raeven and Feara like this.
  3. Raeven Well-Known Member

4. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

The PQ is the Chronoportal PQ.
    Cassta likes this.
  5. Almee Well-Known Member

Would someone please explain this on the forum instead of Discord. I, along with many others, don't use Discord.
    Raeven, Cassta and Twyla like this.
  6. Taled Well-Known Member

It wasn't 'explained' on Discord either. You just don't get to hear the player discussions where players figured it out because you're unwilling to join in on the discussions.
  7. Almee Well-Known Member

It isn't that I am unwilling to join in the discussion. Discord messes up my audio on my computer. I've had other people say the same thing. I was without audio for a year after Discord changed my settings. Even my brother, who is a computer wizard, couldn't figure out what they had done to mess with the audio. I eventually got some sound back, by accident, and I'm not going to lose what I've got.
    Raeven and Cassta like this.
  8. Beee Well-Known Member

BTW: We are talking about these 2 items .. 160 / 40 Quintessences

[IMG]

Sadly they have much too low resolve to be usefull :(
    Cassta likes this.
  9. DENSER Well-Known Member

10. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

Did you miss me saying that these come from the Chronoportal PQ?
    Cassta likes this.
  11. Almee Well-Known Member

No, I saw that. Thank you. I was just responding to the post about me not participating in Discord chats.
    girney likes this.
  12. Burningice Coldfire Member

These also drop from the PQ directly (I noticed last night I had gotten them at some point, that's what I get for not cleaning my bags for a week...
  13. Ichoris Well-Known Member

Yeah I got 'Cyclops Toes' like three or four times. I want the Ring too but that hasn't dropped.