Loyalty Merchant Updates?

Discussion in 'Items and Equipment' started by Kander, Jul 16, 2019.

1. Cassta Well-Known Member

I have the same problem with earning items. I play solo/molo; always have and always will. I do have friends willing to help me out if it is something I really want, which is a very nice thing to have.:) My problem is I don't like grouping, even with friends, b/c I know I do not play properly in the group or raid dynamics. I do not have macros set up for that kind of play and I am much slower. Maybe someone will read this and think about making appearance and crafting items available to be obtained via Solo Heroic zones. :D
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  2. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

the quest is in Kingdom of Sky and is called Blood of the Brood. This is the hat Defilers get from Hoo'Loh, after it has been "customized".
    Cassta and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  3. Cassta Well-Known Member

Ah, thank you for the info. :)
  4. Feara Well-Known Member

Bag of Grind (a random item most grinded for) you did say that the sky was the limit :)
    Bag of Shiney (a random rare shiney) remember you did say the sky was the limit.
    Bag of Familiar (leveling item)

More framed art (tough sexy men in leather gear).

Little Cherub Wings (mounts) with different particle effects like was done with the hearts (please no flames).

EQ2 T-shirt that my toons can wear.

And a war horse (natural looking) mount (please no more flames) with armor sets.
  5. Cassta Well-Known Member

I have zero problem with all of these suggestions. :D
  6. Cusashorn Well-Known Member

Players who bought the Collectors edition of the original EQ2 for launch were granted a few extra /claims to enjoy. One of them was "A wrapped painting" \aITEM 1598688090 492485756:a wrapped painting\/a
    which only let players choose from a number of paintings only when they opened it. The appearance window didn't exist at this time, so nobody knew what they were actually choosing until they finally put the painting into their houses. As such, there are a few paintings within that have not been recreated for various holiday events like the Chronoportals or Heroes Festival. Some of them have been released with new frames.

Some of the paintings have been recreated.

\aITEM 355200966 1717908062:The Power of Lucan\/a was recreated as \aITEM 249571521 1686290814:The Might of Freeport\/a with the Days of Summer merchant.
    \aITEM 1826830461 1993652612:Feral Protector\/a was recreated as \aITEM 2100254785 1731114424:Lazy Drain Guardians\/a with the Summer Jubilee event.
    \aITEM 714773907 -1457762598:Defenders of the Overlord\/a is now \aITEM 349936888 -116567988:A Relentless Iksar\/a from Heroes Festival.
    \aITEM -202930740 -1279075989:Upon Reflection\/a is now \aITEM 700021781 -600300438:Tranquil Reflection\/a from the Summer Jubilee event.
    \aITEM -670007883 -1933559085:Dawn: The Blackburrow Bridge\/a is now \aITEM -889148190 -841049398:Dawn Along The Coldwind Coast\/a from Days of Summer
    \aITEM -1084210983 1790253702:Empress Anassa of the Oakmyst\/a is now \aITEM -2128524878 1905342693:portrait of an Oakmyst Dryad\/a from the Summer Jubilee event.

These last five paintings have not been rereleased in one form or another.

\aITEM -1910359050 -422513266:Guidance of the Spires\/a
    \aITEM -480253530 806868975:Rebuilding Norrath\/a
    \aITEM 25902333 2120670892:Search for Redemption\/a
    \aITEM -462547554 -995157200:Tears of Cazic-Thule\/a
    \aITEM -1370691098 1458568395:The Dream of Innovation\/a

I would love to see the remaining paintings get converted for future events.
  7. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

I've said it before and I'll keep saying it until it happens:

World Event Items.

This whole "Well, WE were here when it was possible to get this cool thing; where were YOU, o new player, o old recurring fart (sneer, sneer)? :cool:;)" bit is getting old. X-P

Uwk
    Cassta, Geroblue and Cyliena like this.
  8. Geroblue Well-Known Member

I tried to buy the topiary lion on EQ for my new accounts, I was told I was too late. They didn't want my money.
  9. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

On EQ1? Woo; I thought they were more sensible, since everyone's saying how much better they are over there than here (largely based on numbers)... :-/

Uwk
    who, personally, has never liked EQ1 all that much and far prefers this game, but each their own :)
    Breanna and Cassta like this.
  10. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

Topiary animals, similar to the ice sculpture animals but done in greenery,natch, would be a great addition.
  11. Geroblue Well-Known Member

I played EQ for a decade. I came over here, and I like this game better.

The only aggrivation is when I go to Phantom Island for part of Yun Zi's quests.
  12. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Came into Norrath early on? :) My buddies, who tried to get me into the EQniverse (and succeeded here, after some initial hesitation on my part ["Oh, great; more 'post-apocalyptic' crud 'cause it's the 2000s..."] ;->), must've done EQ1 since like Beta; definitely Beta for this one. The man of the house worked for SOE for years. :)

Uwk
    Breanna and Cassta like this.
  13. Geroblue Well-Known Member

I started EQ in 2004. I would have tried earlier... but I had only a 32-meg video card in 1999.

I spin right around.
    Breanna and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  14. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

I came in back in 2006...on a Win98 machine...on -- DIAL-UP. :-/

Talk about a nightmare; still wasn't as bad as "Every building is another zone! /giggle :D" City of Heroes. X-P

The third game I was in back then was WoW, and they had very little zoning required, and a lot less egregious set of requirements than EQ2 had, which is among the reasons I was with them for so long (they lost me with that stupid "Cataclysm" story line, which basically made it the equivalent of "WoW2," imho. If they'd officially had WoW1 and WoW2 [I know there's "WoW Classic," but it's not "official"?], I might still be there, playing EQ2 and WoW1 ;->).

Uwk
    who thinks that if only City of Heroes had separated out their character creation thing and tweaked it so it could be used for Sci-Fi games, Modern games, Fantasy games, etc. as a 3rd-party thing, they might not have gone bankrupt at NCSoft (best thing about City of Heroes was character creation!)... ;->
    Breanna and Geroblue like this.
  15. Bentenn Well-Known Member

Kandar,
    SO many things could be done use this loyalty merchant vs the stuff that is actually on there. You've asked for inputs and have 18 pages worth of stuff, but I've never seen a one update note about anything new being presented. This is where we could buy familiar xp pots, research reducers, merc exp, mount xp, and many other things. The account i have now is younger and only has about 2800 loyalty coins.. there are people that have over 5k lol, just sitting in their bags. With all the bad changes that are being made, maybe we could make a good one here :)
  16. FalconClash Well-Known Member

:eek: 2800!? All of my accounts together barely add up to 200... :oops:

Adding a few more bits, how about Starting City/Zone Titles, Both Prefix and Suffix's. (I have another post on this matter)

**Edit: All things suggested should be available to EVERYONE! Not just Members!
  17. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

(A whole 15 characters...? X-D)

(sorry :oops:)

I'm somewhere in the high end of the middle there; I often average between 1100-1200+, haven't gotten beyond 1300 yet.

On the other hand, I'm a full member, so I get 2 per earning trip, so that does add up...and I have 136 toons working on it just on my Gold account (having my Bronze and Silver separate accounts doing much of anything wouldn't help the Gold totals, so I don't with them...they're mainly to help folks get a guild put together and/or do a /guild invite for my newbs when no one else is online to do so ;->).

Uwk of the Horde :D
    (who agrees wholeheartedly with you on the accessibility to everyone bit)
  18. Traesta Member

Every pre-order housing item (including the transport items) from start to RoS, add VoV and Ro later

A house reclaimer that would put the house into an heirloom deed. This would allow a player to reclaim a marketplace/LoN house and have it go into the form of a deed so that it could be transferred to an alt on the same account.

LoN houses

Cold Marble Table (to match the bench and chair from Chronoportals)

A Fuel bag (we have a harvest bag and now an overseers bag)

Miragul's Phylactery with the working staircase to get upstairs as a prestige house

Library of Erudin with working glyphs and hidden wall/staircases as a prestige house
  19. Geroblue Well-Known Member

flying and mount in those prestige houses that still don't have that.

Edit:

And well... a Norrath Mirror Ball for those Party Prestige Houses. Or such a one for The Night of the Dead.
  20. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Everything from both those posts but these two in particular, YES. /nod ;):):D:cool:

Uwk
    Geroblue likes this.