Mount Gear Sets

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Tiberia, Feb 28, 2023.

1. Tiberia Member

Is there a list of mount slots that can be added to macro command lines?

I am asking because currently my Adventure and Tradeskill mounts are the same and I would like to switch equipment sets with them in the same way that I do with my character.

However currently I would have to macro each gear slot in order to change it based of function.
    Cassta likes this.
  2. Cassta Well-Known Member

Unfortunately I do not know the answer but am now following this thread. I have a similar question...My adv and ts mounts are 2 different mounts. Is there a way to macro between the 2?
  3. Tiberia Member

I am already doing this to switch mounts between adventure and tradeskill.

What I would like to know is can I keep the same mount and switch it's gear?
    Cassta likes this.
  4. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

I would think that the mount tack slots can be addressed, and if so then yes, you should be able to macro a swap. I don't personally know how one would do this. I'd guess that it's a subset of the /inventory command, but I have no idea of the syntax.
  5. Tiberia Member

I will play around with it some today and see if I can figure out what slots those are. If I find out anything, I will update here.
  6. Cassta Well-Known Member

Thank you everyone for your answers. I am SO happy! :D Tiberia, I am sorry to have gotten your thread off track. :( I hope you can get everything figured out.