Chronoportal Phenomenon Feedback and Bugs 2023

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Kaitheel, Feb 10, 2023.

1. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

Erollisi is over.
  2. Tkia Well-Known Member

But it wasn't yesterday and chrono[prtals and Brewday were both active on Test. This is normal on Test at this time of year.
  3. Denmum Developer

Yes, this time of year is crazed overlap for all of us. We get hit like this every year on Test.
    Breanna and Twyla like this.
  4. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

yea yikes, used to be more spread out.
    Breanna likes this.
  5. Cusashorn Well-Known Member

It's been like this for more about 15 years now. Chronoportals always happened in early to mid March, followed with Brew Day starting in Mid to late March to coincide with St. Patrick's Day, followed by Bristlebane's Day from Late March to Early April to coincide with April Fool's Day.
    Breanna likes this.
  6. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

Just made a house item preview video and noticed that the two weapon racks are working differently. The "Cold Marble Icy Blades Rack" will go into the ground when scaling it down. However, the " Cold Marble Icy Spears Rack" scales fine staying in correct place on the floor. People can lift the item back up, but it disappears at bit into the floor when try making it tiny. Realize there isn't time to fix before goes live. Just thought I would mention it if you thought it needs to be fixed at some point.
    Schmetterling and Cusashorn like this.
  7. Kaitheel Developer

Heh. That is weird. Thank you, Oaky!

~ Kaitheel
  8. Carynn Well-Known Member

Reminder for Kaitheel to separate out the vendors for end of year holidays with new items. I believe Heroes Fest and Chronoportal were the only two left that hadn't separated. It was mentioned in the 2022 Heroes Fest test thread. Obviously it's too late for Chrono, but please make sure Heroes Fest is separated out. That vendor has waaay too many items in comparison. Erben is getting up there and should be put on a note for 2024.
  9. Cusashorn Well-Known Member

E-day doesn't have vendors that separate new stuff from old either. It's still the Night at the Roxbury SNL boys that sell the patterns and the stuff respectively.
    Pixistik likes this.
  10. Momo Well-Known Member

The PQ on Varsoon is level 120 - is that working as intended? (I guess so, was just wondering)
  11. Sadoc Member

The Public Quest is doable, however, the hp of the basic mobs are so high it would take 10-15 minutes to kill it - anyway we can get this toned down?
  12. Cusashorn Well-Known Member

I ran the PQ last night right when the event started with my 120 warden as my two-box. Being the only player in the PQ, the mobs themselves weren't *too* bad for a 9191R Monk, but I needed to ask for guildies to help add some extra DPS to help with the Ancient Cyclops itself if I didn't want to spend the remaining 40 minutes whittling it down.
    Sadoc and Kaitheel like this.
  13. Kaitheel Developer

Should it be level 120? Yes. Should it be on Varsoon? No. And that's why.

~ Kaitheel
    Schmetterling and Sadoc like this.
  14. Sadoc Member

That would make sense why they seem unkillable!
  15. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

I've run Pottery Out of Time twice three times now and nothing is dropping the pieces.

Also, it's possible to bug Portal to the Past: Southern Desert of Ro [Solo] if you are standing right where the AC and Terrorantula pop and get it aggroed on you. It never turns to the ranger, and the mobs get stuck in a loop, zipping between 0 health but not dead, and 100% alive.
  16. Cusashorn Well-Known Member

The AC *usually* spawns right on top of you, and the spider is programmed to spawn after it does. The script hasn't changed since conception, so just hold off on agro.