Level 100 Question

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by redcat1241, Feb 18, 2023.

1. redcat1241 New Member

Hi Everyone,

Long-time off and on player, and last year I started with a level 100 character. I really haven't played her much since I'm still working my way through relearning the game. My question though is, when I have played this character and she collects anything, I have not been able to figure out where to take the items to sell them. I have been placing these items in my shared banking slots and my other characters are selling these but I would really love for her to be able to sell these also.

She is a level 103 Ranger at this point and I am looking forward to playing her more, so really would love to be able to sell the items that she collects.

Thank you for your answers
  2. Tanto Done, finished, gone.

I'm assuming you're talking about the quest rewards from the signature quest in plane of magic. If I remember correctly they're mostly no-trade and can't be sold. I might be wrong.

If you want to make money, make sure you apply the brakes when you see a "?" and harvest those shinies. They'll sell fairly well on the broker.
  3. Cusashorn Well-Known Member

The good majority of items that you find after level 100 cannot be sold on the broker. They doubled down on the Heirloom and No Trade tags that prevent players from giving or selling them on the market. You'll have to sell them to vendors for whatever coin they offer.
    Dude likes this.
  4. redcat1241 New Member

So i just need to keep going around to find a vendor that will buy the wares I have? That's been my issue is just finding any vendor that will buy my stuff.
  5. Berserkerkitten Well-Known Member

Whenever my bags are full, I usually just recall to wherever city my current character has their house and sell all unwanted stuff to the local city merchant. Not only do they buy all the vendor trash, but they also give you status points for items that are worth any.
    Tweedles and Twyla like this.
  6. mouser Well-Known Member

Commodities export hireling for your guild hall will also buy all your junk for coin and status.
    Berserkerkitten and Hartsmith like this.