Potion of Vitality gone?

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Smackbottom, May 26, 2022.

1. Smackbottom Member

Hey all,
    Did the potion of vitality buff get taken out of marketplace?
    Never bought one (699 DB coins) before but was tempted today. (Trying to, power level my weaponsmith)
    Went to purchase one and they nowhere to be found. Didn't read anything about them in any update notes.
    Thanks for any info.
    Aterskia and Twyla like this.
  2. Victisa Active Member

I noticed that they are gone too. can we have them back again please?
  3. Celestia Well-Known Member

I thought you could by one with loyalty points? (I could be wrong.)

Though, you are able to get the Hammer of Adept Hands with loyalty points last I checked, which is basically a tradeskill experience increase, or well, it restores your vitality.
    Twyla likes this.
  4. Taled Well-Known Member

There are a handful of items missing from the marketplace at the moment without explanation; Hopefully something will be forthcoming as to why, or they'll just show back up quickly.
  5. Akume New Member

Missing since 1 Jun, and it is now 21 Aug, and still no Potion of Vitality on the Market Place. Hopefully someone is looking into this issue.
    I have used them a lot and now I am in real need of some more.
  6. Aterskia Active Member

me'es tinks dey call dat: "Artificial Scarcity" (of a digital, infinitely repeatable, set of electrons) :rolleyes:
    Rosyposy likes this.
  7. Sweety D Well-Known Member

Many months later, still no Potion of Vitality on the Marketplace. Would love to give you more of my money.

Any update on this?
  8. Geroblue Well-Known Member

Have you looked on Marketplace -> Consumables -> Experience ?

Or did you mean something else ?
  9. Pixistik Don't like it? You're not alone!

Vitality potions are a complete waste of money, I can burn through vitality in less than 10 minutes from 100% to 0%, then you have no bonus.
    Experience potions are the way to go, it last the whole hour (or whatever time/bonus potion you use) and doesn't matter how much exp you get its still good for the whole amount of time.
    Berserkerkitten and Breanna like this.
  10. Dude Well-Known Member

I just looked there and don't see any Potions of Vitality.
  11. Dude Well-Known Member

Sure, but if people want to spend their money on it, then why not let them?
    Sweety D likes this.
  12. Sweety D Well-Known Member

13. Sweety D Well-Known Member

Yes, this is where I looked. I had a bunch banked and used them all. Thanks.
  14. Sweety D Well-Known Member

Exactly my point. Seems odd that they would stop selling this. Even if it’s not a great value to the customer, it’s just another revenue stream that I would have continued to pour a lot of money into.
    Dude likes this.
  15. Geroblue Well-Known Member

There are Potions of the Advanced, xp pots.
  16. Sweety D Well-Known Member

Yep, I have about 100 of those from all the veterans claim items. Thanks. Specifically looking for vitality pots, which appear to no long be for sale.
  17. Heresford Active Member

Curious. If it were me, I'd be happy to sell you empty bottles of Nothing Almighty, so long as you were paying money for them.